"Breaking News" All General Discussion Here [Merged]

What do You Think Now???

• Now im Sure Its Michael!!!

Votes: 89 21.4%
  • I Still Think its Not him!!!

Votes: 223 53.7%
  • I now think that its Michael, but still have my doubts!!

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Im Confused!!!!

Votes: 79 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BREAKING NEWS Countdown and Reactions thread! All discussion in here. [Merged]

This is disgusting. I've spent a long long time researching Michaels music...and a long time listening.

After this stunt from sony... I can say without a doubt ... this isn't Michael Jackson. I feel sick to my stomach.

Re: BREAKING NEWS Countdown and Reactions thread! All discussion in here. [Merged]

You are wrong.

The End.

Really, was that needed?

We are all entitled to our opinions, something I thought as a fan of Michael Jackson you would appreciate.

The problem I'm having here is that I'm hearing Michael, all be it a VERY over produced vocal of Michael, but still, I do hear him. Something I noticed in tracks such as 2000 Watts and Whatever Happens is the MASSIVE difference in the way Michael projects his voice, at times it sounds like two different people singing. Then take a listen to You Rock My World, again a very different sounding Michael, a lot let 'harshness' to his vocals. Moving onto Weve Had Enough we here a return to the more 'powerfull' voice similar to pre-Invincible.

All this is Viral. We had the idea planted that this track was a 'fake' therefore immediately upon listening to it people have that idea in the back of their head. So it sounds different, we have the 'its fake' idea planted and BANG everyone is having doubt and hurling accusations around.

Lets for a moment imagine NOTHING about fake tracks had ever been mentioned. Honestly now, be honest, do you feel people would be so quick to jump on the 'Its a fake' bandwagon?

I hear an overly produced MJ track. Listen to the vocal inflictions Mike used in parts of HMH, it would be easy to claim thats not him either!

i agree on this one + and with no offence i'm asking a question to all the self-proclamed experts in here "who are you to think its jason malachi or glen lewis or whatever ??" take a deep breath, listen to other songs and come back to Breaking news and give yourself a break its MJ guys come on !!! if it was malachi or any other puppet don't you think the guy would want this song on his album or do you think a guy like Teddy riley would jeopardize his career and work, promote a fake song !!!

You are wrong.

The End.

Yep.

I DID NOT have the idea planted, I did not believe the rumors at all.
I listened to the song with my eyes closed, listened to it twice before I commented on anything. It just doesn't sound like Michael in the verses. It might be, but I doubt it.

Re: Ted Riley confirmed in a tweet he worked on the song "Breaking News"

im re-thinkin this entire teddy riley thing... he does seem to need a nice chuck of change.. sooo.. idk.. smh.. i jus kno that isnt 100% MJ on this "breaking news" song..

-Dal

Isn't it just sad that critics that talked so much b.s about MJ were finally supporting him on something and it happen to be with this song?! One that doesn't even sound like him! O_O WTF?! I knew it was to good to be true! What a joke!

I think some of you need to settle down - Just a couple of days ago you were all flinging hate messages around about the Jacksons claiming this song was a fake NOW a matter of hours later your all jumping on the same bandwagon and running with the whole 'ITS A FAKE' idea.

You had the idea planted, its viral. Try to think objectively and don't mistake a different vocal sound for outright fake.

None of us can 100% be sure, 'superfan' or not, we were not there the day of recording.
You're still wrong. I thought the song was real when we had the snippet. So no idea planted back in my head.

I used to listen to all of Jason Malachi's songs via youtube, myspace and other sites (downloaded). I KNOW his voice. And I KNOW this is Jason. I'm not the only one saying this. Most of the other fans + Taj & TJ.

I don't believe Sony would release a song that wasn't going to be on the album, I highly doubt they would premiere a "maybe" song the same day as the OPRAH interview is to air. seriously, I don't know what to believe, but only trust my gut at this time in that its NOT Michael. Eddie is gonna release a statement? fine, go a head, but I highly doubt besides playing the accapella that it will convince anyone otherwise...esp me!

How can we think that it's Michael Jackson who sings ?
The first word in enough to know it's not him.

Even if Jackie Jackson was telling us it's him I will not believe him.
The small part sang on WBSS with Akon in 2008 is a proof of this period. (Listen to live songs of This Is it to).

If Will I Am tracks come out, that will confirm it since it is from the same period to.

This is not Michael Jackson.

Me --> :blowup:

I think some of you need to settle down - Just a couple of days ago you were all flinging hate messages around about the Jacksons claiming this song was a fake NOW a matter of hours later your all jumping on the same bandwagon and running with the whole 'ITS A FAKE' idea.

You had the idea planted, its viral. Try to think objectively and don't mistake a different vocal sound for outright fake.

None of us can 100% be sure, 'superfan' or not, we were not there the day of recording.

Thank You! Took the words right out of my mouth.

I think overproduced describes it best, and I guess it was inevitable if the source material is a very early (i.e. raw) demo. Of course I'd take any original, untouched demo over an overcooked one, but that's another story.

As for the questions of identity, I reserve judgment. I can't make a dispassionate call right now one way or the other. *sigh*

Michael Jackson - 4 unreleased studio demos:

• A Place With No Name
  • I'm Not Alone (P.Y.T. Demo)
  • Girl, I wanna Groove
  • Groove Of Midnight

sony is as always :angry: ... noone can believe them...
family members and ted riley send cyriptic messsages...
breaking news... at some points i can hear Michael but not during the whole song or it's all Michael but someone really has changed his voice by using technology.. etc etc etc
i'm confused and just praying to learn what is really going on...:no:

the best thing i can say is :
Michael we need you, send us a signal please to learn what the truth is..:angel:

Okay, this is in no way 100% MJ.... And after reading 3T's tweets I got even more suspicious...

Oh the drama..

I'm not convinced at all. His voice is in there somehow, but it isn't. This is Sony who wants to cause some kind of stir and make up their own MJ-voicealike and have experts to debunk the "it's not Michael theories" just as that.

Lawd, I don't know. I heard this song before listening to any fans, and my earphones went straight to the floor after the first minute. That was some serious shit. I'm sorry, Mike, if it's you, then I know for sure this was never meant to be released. The song is cool, but the voice is off.

I even didn't listen to the end. This is Crap! This isn't Michael Jackson's voice! WTF is going on in this world? This crap ruined my day.

I didn't either, lol!

Re: Ted Riley confirmed in a tweet he worked on the song "Breaking News"

^
May he's fooling around us. but it's just an opinion. I hope we can wait for the official statements from Teddy and Sony instead of rushing on his tweet and tweeting him like 30 times per a person

Jason malachi has myspace and face book..so lets just ask him!

Listen to Love Never Felt So Good then Breaking News.

I don't expect sony to release the full multitrack version to discover where michael really is in this song, but they should be VERY honest with us and tell us what are the parts that were added to the original recording. For every song they'll ever release from now on. I mean, every music fan would love to listen to those demo versions untouched.

Anyway, how can they be so fool to release a fake MJ song? They really have dozens (hundreds is a bit much ^^) of REAL mj songs, songs where we are 100% sure it's him.

I think all fans tend to forget that michael was out of studio for years, maybe he discarded this song because his voice sounded like crap, because he wasn't ready for a song so fast and hi-pitched. Maybe he wanted to change the mood of his next album and sing differently.
Third person lyrics?! Thats something new and cool, the last stage on Michael's megalomania! ^^ You know, like Napoleon..

It's obvious that they had to fill spaces with "aoows!" and "hee-hees" taken from other songs, as it is obvious that they had to complete the background vocals with people whos voice resemble Michael's.

I think I'll just wait and hear some official news about this.
What if it turns out that's Michael?

40 pages of WTF and oooh sh*t and jason malaki blah blah

I don't expect sony to release the full multitrack version to discover where michael really is in this song, but they should be VERY honest with us and tell us what are the parts that were added to the original recording. For every song they'll ever release from now on. I mean, every music fan would love to listen to those demo versions untouched.

Anyway, how can they be so fool to release a fake MJ song? They really have dozens (hundreds is a bit much ^^) of REAL mj songs, songs where we are 100% sure it's him.

I think all fans tend to forget that michael was out of studio for years, maybe he discarded this song because his voice sounded like crap, because he wasn't ready for a song so fast and hi-pitched. Maybe he wanted to change the mood of his next album and sing differently.
Third person lyrics?! Thats something new and cool, the last stage on Michael's megalomania! ^^ You know, like Napoleon..

It's obvious that they had to fill spaces with "aoows!" and "hee-hees" taken from other songs, as it is obvious that they had to complete the background vocals with people whos voice resemble Michael's.

:clapping: I'm waiting too

Some people do not open their ears ... This is JASON MALACHI all over ... its not michael jackson .. if yr a fan , u will know and hear the difference

I hope Sony are transparent if something fishy is going on. It's a pity all this controversy as I really like the song, if it only features Michael a little, so be it but be honest about it.

My Mums View

hey guys

i just let my mum hear the song, now my mum is 51 years old her michael era combines of thriller and off the wall which she loved. she introduced me to him so when she makes a comment about an mj song, we should all listen.... from an original fan.

But this is what she had to say about breaking news, the fans reaction and the song

she cried when she heard it....

'' oh my god, it was like he was in the room... he should have brought this out when he was here. Anyone that is saying this isnt him should be shot. See all those wee fans out there that arey saying it, its them that are killing him. Why can they never be happy with what they have ? they had his body his life it appears now they want his soul and bones, its an absolute disgrace if fans are behaving this way and they should be ashamed to call themselves fans over this. I was never convinved with incinble history this is it and all that rubbish but i love breaking news, i became emotional because it had the passion that Michael had way before all the nonsene. @'

i agree with all of that and this is the last thing i say on it

END OF !

On Monday 8th November 2010, @Taryll said:

If you question the validity of a professional photo you can ask the photographer for more pictures from that photo shoot. If it is authentic the photographer will turn over different shots. Some with different poses, some even with eyes closed. I questioned the validity of the vocal's on "breaking news" and several other songs of theirs that I've heard and they told me no other takes or tracks exist. They claim my uncle was so happy with the performance he instructed them to delete all the other files. I had the honor to learn and watch my uncle record my entire life and that is NOT how he worked. No outtakes, no other tracks, no backups, no proof. roughly 10 songs they turned in… same story for all of them. I asked for the computer it was created on... they said it broke. I asked for the original hard drive... they said it was destroyed. One dubious excuse after another.

When I first heard the teaser and saw the new cover I almost puked. I"m 38 years old and I"ve been a huge fan since 1983 when I first heard MJ's voice on my dad's Pipes of peace McCartney's LP and was stunned by MJ's brilliant vocal capabilities. Since then I can always tell if it's MJ's angelic voice or not... and let me tell you this one is definetly not!!!

I didn't want to speak my mind here cause I was afraid getting banned.. But now.. I can tell you, since that isn't MJ singing that Cr@p (thank god), I think that song sucks big time! The lyrics are pathetic. MJ will never write nor sing this sh#t. And the cover, It's horrible and disrespectful! Where the hell is MJ on the album's cover? Why is MJ referred to as "Michael"? They did not use a real MJ picture nor they used MJ's trade mark name because they are trying to avoid getting sued by fans who'd may accidentally buy this phony album... I say we should boycott this album!!! I'm not buying this Cr@p. Sony Sucks!!!

Looks like Katherine was right. I really hope we'll get a real chance to hear some new songs from Michael soon..

many people can imitate Michael's voice, we know this. but noone can be Michael. i've been a "Michael lover" and fan since i was kid. most of us can recognize Michael's voice. but for this song, seems like they mixed Michael's voice with another singer or .... i really don't know... Also some of fans say it's Michael, some say not, some say mixed. i mean all of us are confused i think.
so please let's be calm down all of us and wait for the truth (but i don't know if we can learn the truth :( ... )

oh GOD, help us...

Well, now I just feel:

kermitthinker.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back