"Breaking News" All General Discussion Here [Merged]

What do You Think Now???

• Now im Sure Its Michael!!!

Votes: 89 21.4%
  • I Still Think its Not him!!!

Votes: 223 53.7%
  • I now think that its Michael, but still have my doubts!!

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Im Confused!!!!

Votes: 79 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BREAKING NEWS Countdown and Reactions thread!

:mellow: So, like yeah... I know I'm not gonna focus on my quiz for Music class tomorrow morning.

I will have my iPod next to me, ready to go on the site and listen to iiiiiit. >: D

Yes!!! I knew it, I knew the subforum was coming today! Thank you soooo much, Gaz! I'm on my phone at work, but can't wait to really check it out when I get home!

im tryin to convince myself to study. i said i will... like an hour ago, and i keep sayin the same, i just cant go away from here!

My internet is broken and Will be fixed on wednesday but i have internet on iphone ( thank god ) Can I still download the track direcly to my iphone?

You won't be able to listen to it ON your iPhone, but you should be able to get internet FROM you iPhone TO your computer via bluetooth - so you can still have internet on your computer!

If you can't find out how to do it, you can be sure that a YouTube stream of the song won't be far behind, once the song is out. :better:

:mellow: So, like yeah... I know I'm not gonna focus on my quiz for Music class tomorrow morning.

I will have my iPod next to me, ready to go on the site and listen to iiiiiit. >: D

Sasha! Good to see you! :)

Haha. I have never been this happy to have afternoon lectures on a Monday. :lol:

Well, I guess I will stay up late tonight.

I cannot wait.

I think Sony & the Estate are smart for releasing it early morning. All the morning talk shows will have voice experts analyzing the audio.

These pas few days have been depressing, but I think ONCE all the INDEPENDENT EXPERTS confirm it is indeed MJ's voice..some people will lose the little credibility they had left.

It's gonna be bittersweet, but at this point, I much rather celebrate the man & his music.

Welcome to the new Era!!!

I just got my school day tomorrow free and I'm not going to school! I'M GOING TO WITNESS THE PRIMIEREEEEEEEE!

Sasha! Good to see you! :)
Nice to see you too!
I miss this place a lot. Since new music is coming out, I gotta keep up with the neeeews. : D
Haha. I have never been this happy to have afternoon lectures on a Monday. :lol:
You'll know you're gonna be energized for those aftaaanooon classes though. :D
Oh darn it. xD Mon and Wed for me is like full of lectures. I don't get home until 6! :/ So I better bring an ipod, a laptop, SOMETHING, so I can spazz when it comes out. lol.

so the song will be released at midnight eastern time in the US,
and whatever time that corresponds to for all other time zones?

the song is obviously well produced and if Michael sings at all then we know it will be great.
It seems he perfected his singing with age, as demonstrated by This Is It. those were some of his best vocals in my opinion.

:clapping: get ready to top the charts, like always MJ:clapping:

So what TIME is the song being released??? 12 am for the UK???

i really don't understand all this "its not his vocals" bollox. i mean, is it really that hard to believe he recorded music we ain't heard before? i don't remember hearing all this crap when they released new elvis songs, or tu pac ones!1 so why do they always have to trip over mike? bugs me. i can't wait to hear this track and i know its gonna be all mike!!

Someone on Twitter said that it's going to be out by 12AM East Coast time in US? Not sure... :/ they said since Sony is based in NYC and all... it'll be 9 PST, but Idk for UK. :mellow: So much hour differences. xD

Someone on Twitter said that it's going to be out by 12AM East Coast time in US? Not sure... :/ they said since Sony is based in NYC and all... it'll be 9 PST, but Idk for UK. :mellow: So much hour differences. xD

Should be 5am uk time. Fingers crossed.

Are we there yet? lol please go faster Time

Ah, thanks Sasha and Aprilshack!

So the UK is 6 hours ahead of NY and 8 hours LA...

I'm waking up at 4 am tomorrow for Michael, lol. And i'm gonna miss 1 lesson haha. Everything for Michael.
Actually it's gonna be the 3rd time, when i miss school because of MJ

You won't be able to listen to it ON your iPhone, but you should be able to get internet FROM you iPhone TO your computer via bluetooth - so you can still have internet on your computer!

If you can't find out how to do it, you can be sure that a YouTube stream of the song won't be far behind, once the song is out. :better:

Please Tell me how to do this!?

I'm waking up at 4 am tomorrow for Michael, lol. And i'm gonna miss 1 lesson haha. Everything for Michael.
Actually it's gonna be the 3rd time, when i miss school because of MJ

Quote of the day!

Are we there yet? lol please go faster Time

I'm like a little kid too!

ARE WE THERE YET? WHEN ARE WE THERE? HOW LONG IS LEFT?? MOMMYYYYYY! I WANT ICE CREAM! DADDY, HOW LONG UNTILL WE ARE THERE??
:bounce:

:sarmoti:

A lot of people gonna stay up late tonight... :pizza:

im tryin to convince myself to study. i said i will... like an hour ago, and i keep sayin the same, i just cant go away from here!

Same here... :cheers:

It doesn't help that I've got my laptop open next to my work, haha.

Same here... :cheers:

It's typical, I've been at university 6 weeks and I finally sit down to get some work done - then what should happen? Oh yeah, Michael's new album is announced! haha

Some may say the law of sod is at play here...

:)

Please Tell me how to do this!?

1. Connect iPhone to your computer using the USB cable included with iPhone. You should see a blue bar at the top of the screen on iPhone as shown below.

TS2756_1b.jpg

2. If you do not see a blue bar at the top of the screen, confirm that you have Internet Tethering turned on in Settings (tap Settings > General > Network > Internet Tethering). If you don't see this option, contact your carrier to confirm that your carrier supports Internet Tethering.

- - - - - -

If this doesn't work, you should Google "iPhone internet tethering" to find more information. :yes:

Good luck! :angel:

Feels just like old times, doesn't it? :)

Sure feels like when we waited for Invincible (my first MJ album launch). Just amazing anticipation! I think I will burst soon!

:timer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back