"Breaking News" All General Discussion Here [Merged]

What do You Think Now???

• Now im Sure Its Michael!!!

Votes: 89 21.4%
  • I Still Think its Not him!!!

Votes: 223 53.7%
  • I now think that its Michael, but still have my doubts!!

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Im Confused!!!!

Votes: 79 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BREAKING NEWS Countdown and Reactions thread!

This might sound crazy (and unrealistic given how obsessed I am), but I'm very very tempted NOT to listen to Breaking News (or any other songs) until the album comes out.

It's been a long LONG wait and it would be so much more special and exciting to have an album where I haven't heard a single track (other than perhaps HMH and Another Day).

Or is that just plain nuts? I don't have a lot of faith that I'll be able to pull this off. *cut to me setting my alarm for 5am tomorrow morning to hear the song*

I would never be able to do that. :lol:

I wanna hear the music as soon as I can. I'll hear BN all the time until next single is released - then I'll hear BN and the new single all the time until the album drops. And maybe watch OMC video a lot also. :)

This might sound crazy (and unrealistic given how obsessed I am), but I'm very very tempted NOT to listen to Breaking News (or any other songs) until the album comes out.

It's been a long LONG wait and it would be so much more special and exciting to have an album where I haven't heard a single track (other than perhaps HMH and Another Day).

Or is that just plain nuts? I don't have a lot of faith that I'll be able to pull this off. *cut to me setting my alarm for 5am tomorrow morning to hear the song*

This is exactly what I've been thinking! :D
I just hope I will be able to resist... :doh:

I don't think it will say "download here". I think it will be the same as how the snippet streams. Someone will upload it for sure!

Hope so. I want it soo much. :)

11 HOURS AND 30 MINUTES LEFT!!!
:wild::wild::wild:

The song will definitely be streamed - not available for download. But don't worry - some of us fans know some dirty little recording secrets ;-)

I hope you'll send it to me then. Can't wait.

About 20 times.

I doubt I'll be able to resist.

Anybody else want to join me in this self-inflicted torture?
I had this thought for 5 seconds, then I thought

"Screw it. I'm going to wake up half an hour earlier, turn on my computer, listen to the song a few times, download it somehow, put it on my iPod, go to school while listening to it on repeat through out the whole day, come home, discuss the song and be happy".

I'm so excited and sad! ugh...
I'll have to wake up really early but let's face it, I won't be able to sleep at all anyway knowing a new song is gonna be online soon!!

i am not going to sleep until i hear his voice.

Last edited:

In my country the song will be released at 6AM.I can't wait for this ;D!

:scratch::scratch:at the risk of sounding completely ignorant, is michaeljackson.com where you all are gonna hear this and is it gonna be full? what do they mean by "teaser"?

It's SOON!

:scratch::scratch:at the risk of sounding completely ignorant, is michaeljackson.com where you all are gonna hear this and is it gonna be full? what do they mean by "teaser"?

teaser( a few secs of the song) aired friday, tomorrow full song at MJ.com. Can't wait!!!

can't wait can't wait can't wait can't waitttttt!!! :wild:

cant wait!!!

I'm contemplating setting my alarm for 5am :ninja: I don't know though...I don't have work til 9:30 so I'd probably get really tired.

Can't wait...10 more hours

I'm contemplating setting my alarm for 5am :ninja: I don't know though...I don't have work til 9:30 so I'd probably get really tired.

Oh come on, it happens only once! You have to get up!

teaser( a few secs of the song) aired friday, tomorrow full song at MJ.com. Can't wait!!!
What!!!!!!!!! i didnt heard the teaser!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dropdead: :banghead :( i cant wait! God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :timer:

Oh come on, it happens only once! You have to get up!

Haha, true! I did it with TII last year, and yeah the atmosphere is great.

It's so exciting!!! Keep listening to the teaser again and again. Waiting waiting waiting :timer:.

Im having tests too but I CANT F**** FOCUS!!!! tell me your secret! LOL
i bet you cant really focus either!

The secret is that the professor is very very VERY bad and if I won't get a good mark I may repeat the whole year o.o
This thought scares me as hell.

I am waiting patiently... WAIT. NO I'M NOT. OMG IS IT THE 8TH YET? D:<
asdasjdh.

My internet is broken and Will be fixed on wednesday but i have internet on iphone ( thank god ) Can I still download the track direcly to my iphone?

This is a great thread, I love it, feels just like old times again. :)

I was very much in awe when I first listened to it on Friday morning.

Im having tests too but I CANT F**** FOCUS!!!! tell me your secret! LOL
i bet you cant really focus either!

Are you kidding me? I sat myself down nearly 2 whole hours ago, ready to sink my teeth into a European Law assignment... failed lol.

10 hours *_____________*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back