"Breaking News" All General Discussion Here [Merged]

What do You Think Now???

• Now im Sure Its Michael!!!

Votes: 89 21.4%
  • I Still Think its Not him!!!

Votes: 223 53.7%
  • I now think that its Michael, but still have my doubts!!

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Im Confused!!!!

Votes: 79 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BREAKING NEWS Countdown and Reactions thread!

i'm so excited to hear this full song....i'm literally shaking all the time, goosebumps...i'm so damn excited for this!!

12hrs 42mins :wild:

I'm waking up EARLIER TOMORROW! Half hour earlier only, lol. I'll put it on my iPod and listen all day.

Are we able to download the number?

I hope we will. I will download ASAP. If it it eventually released as single I will buy it too.

:cheers: I cant wait!!!

12 hours left :cheers:

yeeeeey that means it will be 8 AM in my country! it will be the first thing i hear in the morning cause i usually wake up at 7:30 - 8 am :heart:

i'm sooooooooooo excited .. the moment i've been waiting for since 9 years .. it's overwhelming

god i wish he was here to see us happy and excited :(

i am not able to do any thing:bounce:

Are we able to download the number?

I hope we will. I will download ASAP. If it it eventually released as single I will buy it too.
I don't think it will say "download here". I think it will be the same as how the snippet streams. Someone will upload it for sure!

11 HOURS AND 30 MINUTES LEFT!!!
:wild::wild::wild:

The song will definitely be streamed - not available for download. But don't worry - some of us fans know some dirty little recording secrets ;-)

What time in GMT?
Anyonee? I'm always confused about the time zones. If it's really 7am my time that's awesome.

Until the real song is released enjoy this great remix of the snippet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtubihLkVfo - great beat.
:wild: The beat sounds so good it's insane!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! I'll be playing this the whole night! :lol:

Can anyone put the counter on first page?
Ha, I love it! :D

i`m so sorry that the last letter is separated. I really don`t why?:scratch:

This might sound crazy (and unrealistic given how obsessed I am), but I'm very very tempted NOT to listen to Breaking News (or any other songs) until the album comes out.

It's been a long LONG wait and it would be so much more special and exciting to have an album where I haven't heard a single track (other than perhaps HMH and Another Day).

Or is that just plain nuts? I don't have a lot of faith that I'll be able to pull this off. *cut to me setting my alarm for 5am tomorrow morning to hear the song*

Can anyone put the counter on first page?

If you can somehow send me the code I can edit it into the first post. I can't seem to be able to copy?

___

I can't wait. :wild::clapping:

If you can somehow send me the code I can edit it into the first post. I can't seem to be able to copy?

___

I can't wait. :wild::clapping:

Code PM`d :cheeky:

This might sound crazy (and unrealistic given how obsessed I am), but I'm very very tempted NOT to listen to Breaking News (or any other songs) until the album comes out.

It's been a long LONG wait and it would be so much more special and exciting to have an album where I haven't heard a single track (other than perhaps HMH and Another Day).

Or is that just plain nuts? I don't have a lot of faith that I'll be able to pull this off. *cut to me setting my alarm for 5am tomorrow morning to hear the song*
Oh Mattymattymatty.. have you heard the snippet! There's no way you can keep yourself away from it until December :D Best of luck to you if you really decide not to listen to it.. I know I can't do it.

have you heard the snippet?

About 20 times.

There's no way you can keep yourself away from it until December :D Best of luck to you if you really decide not to listen to it.. I know I can't do it.

I doubt I'll be able to resist.

Anybody else want to join me in this self-inflicted torture?

Oh wow..that will be pretty tough to do...everyone is going to be talking about how amazing it is here! Your gonna go nuts if you don't listen to it :lol:

About 20 times.

I doubt I'll be able to resist.

Anybody else want to join me in this self-inflicted torture?

hmm since i have just pre-ordered the album, i might be in :tease:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back