Brian Oxman Interview: Randy Jackson Calls Estate Executors "The Three Stooges”

Re: Brian Oxman Radio announces interview with Randy Jackson

Guys you mean the Oxman that was disbarred has a radio show? This means Muarry can find a job. Hopefully Randy will talk about how he messed up the case for Mother by giving testimony that helps the AEG case.

Birds of a feather or what!!

This airs tomorrow. Please someone record it. I can't imagine this turning out well for them or anyone concerned.

He will say more lies, I'm sure. If only he didn't throw Michael under the mud... :sigh:

Last edited:

He will say more lies, I'm sure. If only he didn't throw Michael under the mud... :sigh:

Randy does not tell lies. He will never throw Michael under the mud. I think he will talk about him helping Michael.

ok, show is runnig since 40 minutes. but no new stories. they talk about 2005 trial, AEG trial, 9/11, paris jackson. and now about the estate.

looks like i listened to the false channel. cause sometimes its cutted and they play something different. news,...
and i think the ending was missing.
hope he will upload it as a podcast.

but so far what i heard and understood was only the old stories. paris is feeling well. he dont like the estate. the will is fake. and he talked about 9/11. how it was on that day in New york. then about the super bowl accident (janet jackson and timberfake).the 2005 trial, how that was. and he really didnt talk about the aeg trial. i'm not sure what he said, but i think he said he couldnt. something like that. not sure on this.

i have recorded it. there were 4 parts. but they are not complete, and i got problems on recording. so it dont have the 4th part. normally i just simply download the stream. but i was very late on this. so had troubles to get anything, and used the old way.. recording it. with lot of problems.
so i really hope he will upload it as a podcast. or someone else recorded it?

Last edited:

what did Randy say?

what did Randy say?

edited my post. otherwise i could just upload what i have recorded. but i missed some parts.
want me to upload it?

thank you for the update. they will post the podcast next week, so whether to upload or not is your call.

i prefer to wait for the podcast. dont want to confuse people with such an incomplete recording.

and it was 5 parts. not 4 parts. and on the 5 part they talked about branca, that they, both, dont like how they handle the estate. and the aeg trial. how they valued michael jackson. that its to low. and there was talk about the will when they talk about branca. you know, all the old stories. i'm not 100% sure, but there were not new stories told.
and then the broadcast on that channel was over. other topics. so i did not heard the full interview.

Last edited:

Yeah the estate would be better in the hands of someone like Oxman who declared MJ a drug addict! Pfft!

I'm tototally sure if the Estate was run by the Jacksons would be a lot worse than with Branca & McClain. Michael wouldn't generate the multimillion dollar earnings he has, they wouldn't care to pay Michael's debts because they'd keep the money for themselves. Mike wasn't stupid. and because of that massive amount of money he's made, Branca & McClaine paid his debts and his children would never need to work in their lives, if they want it, of course.

Last edited:

Great that Oxman gave Randy a forum to air the views they both have about the estate, will, Branca. This will is really killing Randy. He can't get it out of his mind. He just does not get it that the money is not his but his brother's, and that his brother left it to his children. What is so hard for Randy to understand? Oxman is the only ex-lawyer who does not understand the New York issue, which shows why he should not practice law.

Randy is not party to the case with AEG, so how come he cannot discuss it? I guess we will get more detailed information when others post.

Great that Oxman gave Randy a forum to air the views they both have about the estate, will, Branca. This will is really killing Randy. He can't get it out of his mind. He just does not get it that the money is not his but his brother's, and that his brother left it to his children. What is so hard for Randy to understand? Oxman is the only ex-lawyer who does not understand the New York issue, which shows why he should not practice law.

Randy is not party to the case with AEG, so how come he cannot discuss it? I guess we will get more detailed information when others post.

I cannot help it but lol when Randy brings up Branca's name (which is a lot). I wonder what Branca told Randy, that he carries so much hate toward Branca, and cannot live without saying his name every 5 minutes:)

Officially Randy is not party of AEG case, but unofficially I think it is clear for all that he is behind the lawsuit.
He couldn't get rid of Branca and spend MJ's millions, so helaunched another scheme to make money, so he doesn't have to go out look for a propoer job.

I cannot help it but lol when Randy brings up Branca's name (which is a lot). I wonder what Branca told Randy, that he carries so much hate toward Branca, and cannot live without saying his name every 5 minutes:)

Officially Randy is not party of AEG case, but unofficially I think it is clear for all that he is behind the lawsuit.
He couldn't get rid of Branca and spend MJ's millions, so helaunched another scheme to make money, so he doesn't have to go out look for a propoer job.

u have to be fair that your post is speculation. cause u simply dont know.

^^ I'm fair and I'm 100% sure Randy is behind AEG lawsuit:)
Also did KJ's testimony sound like she was aware of what was going on? No, she didn't have a clue because plaintiffs attorney consulted with Randy and not with KJ.

yeah, your opinion. good.

^^ I'm fair and I'm 100% sure Randy is behind AEG lawsuit:)
Also did KJ's testimony sound like she was aware of what was going on? No, she didn't have a clue because plaintiffs attorney consulted with Randy and not with KJ.

Not only that, but TMez has 2 video statements telling who is behind the case, although he did not know he was spilling that information. Guess what, Putnam has that information too. Further, when the case was filed, we had Randy tweeting about his family filing. He did not say My mother's case, but the family. Although the tweet just shows a "family" involvement, TMez's statements state a Randy initiation of the case. However, if people don't want to see that it is ok.

Bubs When your brother has something that you felt belonged to the family, and some men are now in charge and get a percentage of any new projects they bring in, you are going to be enraged for life. We are talking about earning millions from bringing in million-dollar projects. Randy sees all that money running away from him. It is the money that is making him go after Branca. I also think that they can't manipulate Branca as easily as they can manipulate McClain, because they never call his name. They will say Branca or the executors.

tumblr_mh9a4jdtm71rhk2w1o2_250.gif
angfw5.gif

Why waste your (Oxman and anyone else) precious time interviewing a person who does not have anything important/interesting to say and worse, it will not add anything? :blink: :wtf2 I do not understand it .... or is the need for Randy to show up .... :fear:

Is anyone up for typing out transcript?
I tried to listen this but I got as far as Oxman talkiing about how Randy was MJ's trusted aid during 2005, after that I couldn't listen anymore. I read in twitter world that he still thinks will is fake, MJ's debt was only 20 million, not 400 million as stated and according to him, executors cooked up the extra amount debt, also Branca is behind last years granny-napping:bugeyed

Does anyone know how long is the interview?

You got the gist of it all pretty much. Do you need to hear/read any more? This whole interview was so sickeningly sycophantic it almost made me go into sugar shock.

I really wonder how/why they would discuss the AEG Live case when it is still going on, and how fair is it to do that without some balance of views. I wonder how Randy can get away with saying what he does about the Estate and John Branca et al and anyone else? Some of his claims seem seriously libelous to me, and he is making them in a public forum!

I 'love' :puke: how Randy explains his tweet errors over Paris' situation. Yeah, yeah, very funny Randy, you weren't happy and you wanted to bring attention to the issue - as though your family doesn't get enough publicity as it is - you have to raise it on Twitter rather than pick up the phone and speak to your closest relatives - in particular Paris' legal guardians. You are not one of them, so what the FUDGE does it have to do with you?

I don't understand the man at all, and to be honest, I don't want to. And Oxman is just an embarrassment.

^^ I think Randy gets away libeling Branca because noone listens to him what he has to say, and Branca doesn't pay any attention to him, and that makes him even more angrier.
In his delusional mind, he is the one everybody should be listening as he is "The Man" (imho he has Napoleon complex).

As I wrote, I could only listen about 5 minutes so I don't know what he said about Paris.

I read it someones twitter that he is studying to become a minister :puke:
I quess that is a natural path to Randy. His new scam is going to "help" old religious people to get rid of their money, like they way he tried to scam MJ fans. Honest work is unknown to Randy, he makes his money off someone else.

Did you listen the whole lot? How long was it?

Bubs I would have listened and transcribed for you, but I decided I did not have the stomach to listen to his voice talking coocooness. Sorry for my lack of courage, but if I get the strength I will take a stab at it.

Back