Brian Oxman Interview: Randy Jackson Calls Estate Executors "The Three Stooges”

He can speak out all he wants but it's abundantly clear that what he has to say is bullsh--. LOL at Randy deserves respectful comments. Randy deserves a lot of things but respect is not one of them.

Last edited:
Neverland_Valley;3903955 said:
I think Randy deserves more respect than he is getting in this thread and I'm happy he is speaking out about this issue. Hopefully there will be others who will follow his example.

:brow: :scratch:

tumblr_min1azEQq71r116s7o1_400.gif
t7iucjjpg.gif

Victory22;3903961 said:
Randy deserves a lot of things but respect is not one of them.

And it also serves for the rest of the family. -_- :coffee: :fear:

Snow White luvs Peter Pan;3903473 said:
I wouldn't have the stomach to listen to the whole podcast but the article gives me the idea he said tons of bullshit as usual. Better if they win the AEG case in other to assure Prince, Paris and Blanket's safety, that's the only reason I want them to win.
I think I am of the same mindset with the trial outcome. I didn't want this trial to happen, I hate it, hate it, and I really want the judge to just throw out this final stupid charge. If anything, all it did was validate the reason for the settlement back in 93-when Michael described how a civil case could just go on and on and on and he wanted his life back-this whole thing has been just a lot of "sound and fury" and they really haven't got to the one charge in the case-who hired Murray? Everything else going back years and years and years has been talked about-amd its been hard to take as fact-just a bunch of "experts." Can you imagine if this was the Chandler civil case had been allowed to happen and this is what civil cases are like???? But I almost want the Jacksons to win something so they will leave the kids and the estate ALONE. For good.

barbee0715;3903964 said:
I think I am of the same mindset with the trial outcome. I didn't want this trial to happen, I hate it, hate it, and I really want the judge to just throw out this final stupid charge. If anything, all it did was validate the reason for the settlement back in 93-when Michael described how a civil case could just go on and on and on and he wanted his life back-this whole thing has been just a lot of "sound and fury" and they really haven't got to the one charge in the case-who hired Murray? Everything else going back years and years and years has been talked about-amd its been hard to take as fact-just a bunch of "experts." Can you imagine if this was the Chandler civil case had been allowed to happen and this is what civil cases are like???? But I almost want the Jacksons to win something so they will leave the kids and the estate ALONE. For good.

I am beginning to think, even if they would win the 40 fricking billion, it will never happen. Sigh.

barbee0715;3903964 said:
But I almost want the Jacksons to win something so they will leave the kids and the estate ALONE. For good.

How shell this happen. If they win something in the case the money will come with the kids. They will never let them alone.

Re: Brian Oxman Radio announces interview with Randy Jackson

It sounds like Randy Jackson confirmed about Paris Jackson being at Donny Osmond's business with his partner, Rob Dias, the "Diamond Ranch Academy." Randy also mentioned the Osmonds and then he has the nerve to mention God and the Bible. I do not see his life as exemplary. Randy cannot even explain why he hates the three stooges, as he calls them, the Executor's of Michael's Estate. He just goes on and on and on about how the Will is fake. Does Randy know about faxing legal documents and how this is done everyday in business, as well as personal?!

That was so funny how he transposed Los Angeles and New York. He's fixated on those two places for some reason. Oh! that's right, you can fax from coast to coast !

article-0-14321965000005DC-626_640x522.jpg

Ashtanga;3903854 said:
I've been wanting to do this with Randy >>>
Fish_Slap_by_KyuubiDaGatorGirl.gif
Maybe he wakes up and accept reality. :coffee:

Astanga, you made my morning to start with good hearthy laugh, that gif is so approriate and suits just right for Randy:rofl:

Just take a look at some of he things the Estate has done in the last years, and you won't need any evidence. I think Randy deserves more respect than he is getting in this thread and I'm happy he is speaking out about this issue. Hopefully there will be others who will follow his example.

It works both ways, take a look at "few" things that family has done recent years, you understand that there aren't many family fans left. Randy deserves respect! I think I entered to twilight zone :ph34r:

Btw, Randy has zero say on what estate is doing, it is not his business AT ALL. It is Michael's estate, not Randy Jackson's. The sooner he gets it through his thick scull the better for everybody.

Re: Brian Oxman Radio announces interview with Randy Jackson

Bubs I transcribed this thing for you as best as I could, & will never do this again. What torture! What pain! What suffering!

Petrarose, thank you very much, you did a great job:bow:
You definately deserve purple heart medal for your bravery.

I can certainly understand you felt torture, pain and suffering while listening those two :puke:
Like Gerry said, its best read in little instalments, too much of Randy causes rising blood pressure and I found myself need for anger management after reading the interview.
More to come later.

Last edited:
Just take a look at some of he things the Estate has done in the last years, and you won't need any evidence. I think Randy deserves more respect than he is getting in this thread and I'm happy he is speaking out about this issue. Hopefully there will be others who will follow his example.

Michael was the person who chose the persons in his estate.
The last years...I think Michael´s This is it still is the biggest concertmovie worldwide
Michael is/was the deceased artist who earned much money
Cirque the soleil shows are among the most seen concerts in the world and the concerts have been done with respect for Michael
Lawsuits and debts are taken care of

Would Randy do it better?

MIST;3904085 said:
Michael was the person who chose the persons in his estate.
The last years...I think Michael´s This is it still is the biggest concertmovie worldwide
Michael is/was the deceased artist who earned much money
Cirque the soleil shows are among the most seen concerts in the world and the concerts have been done with respect for Michael
Lawsuits and debts are taken care of

Would Randy do it better?

'Michael was the person who chose the persons in his estate'

......not if the will is fake......:)

and look what the Estate, or let's say Mr. John Branca, did to Michael:

He released the 'Michael' Album which includes 3 at least controversial songs, even if Estate co-executor John McClain expressed that he was against their release. This was one of the worst things he could do, Michael's legacy was damaged.

He released the Wembley concert in crappy quality, so it's clear that in the long run nobody will buy or watch it. This was also very bad for Michael's legacy.

See: it's not always just the money that counts. This is quick money, it's not to keep Michael's legacy alive over the years and centuries. This would be their job. Not some shows which are nice, but nobody will care for anymore when the years go by.

Last edited:
maviefly;3904088 said:
......not if the will is fake......

He released the 'Michael' Album which includes 3 at least controversial songs, even if Estate co-executor John McClain expressed that he was against their release. This was one of the worst things he could do, Michael's legacy was damaged.

He released the Wembley concert in crappy quality, so it's clear that in the long run nobody will buy or watch it. This was also very bad for Michael's legacy.

See: it's not always just the money that counts. This is quick money, it's not to keep Michael's legacy alive over the years and centuries. This would be their job. Not some shows which are nice, but nobody will care for anymore when the years go by.

They released Wembley concert by fans request and they made it clear what the quality was going to be. It might have not satisfy your high expectations, but it certainly did exeeded mine, and I'm happy with it and so is many fans who bought it. On the long run, I will be watching it many times years to come :D

How the hell it is possible that one less high quality concert can ruin or effect on Michael's legacy :scratch:
I thought MJ worked 45 years towards his legacy, and it seems to be very flimsy legacy if one concert can ruin it:cheeky:

I'm glad Katherine and Joe released those tribute belts, and their tribute concert etc will keep MJ legacy strong and alive years to come :smilerolleyes:

Last edited:
......not if the will is fake......

Do you mean if the wills are fake?
Michael had chosen the same people in his last three wills, do you think they all are fake?

I´m not sure but I don´t think it´s mr Branca who chose the songs for albums, it seems like Branca are busy dealing with other business.
Fans wanted Wembley show from just that evening, and they got it even if the quality wasn´t the best.
There are always things some fans are not happy with whoever the persons are in Michael´s estate, I don´t think someone else could do it better.

those that support randy are you even aware of the things he has done to mj over the years.. randy is clearly still suffering from the mental issues that led him to get locked up before. his delusional rantings are frankly embarassing. he talks the talk but never walks the walk. just rants like some deranged nutcase. yada yada the wills fake. so why was it never contested in a court of law. randy would never be happy unless all the money was left to him and the family (not mjs kids) and he was made executor.its pathetic that he still keeps going on four years later. its getting kinda boring now but i guess if he gets his 40 billion that will shut him for a while at least

Trying to disqualify the opinions of other fans has been a usual practice among the supporters of the Estate and the Cascio tracks from the very beginning of the controversy. For me, this kind of comment only puts a bad light on the people who make it.

Neverland_Valley;3904129 said:
Trying to disqualify the opinions of other fans has been a usual practice among the supporters of the Estate and the Cascio tracks from the very beginning of the controversy. For me, this kind of comment only puts a bad light on the people who make it.

Thx Neverland_Valley. Jep, this is not the basis for serious discussions, so....

never mind :)

I respect Michael and his business acumen, and think he'd put in charge of the estate that is to benefit his children into perpetuity, people with a proven successful business track. Granted I am not familiar with Randy's business successes, but would love to be enlightened. Please do. thx

When Michael had to make another appearance in Court, on account of Randy's business partner, I don't think Randy Jackson has Michael's best interest at heart.

This was so upsetting to Michael Jackson, that his own flesh and blood brother would stoop so low and during the 2005 trial, where Michael Jackson had to fight from going to prison for something he was not.

Randy Jackson finagled himself into Michael Jackson's trust and when the light of truth shown upon Randy Jackson's deceitfulness, Michael Jackson became even more estranged from his siblings. Randy Jackson got Michael Jackson to hire him to run his financial ship and even run a fan club. Karen Faye still won't admit her participation in this debacle. Randy Jackson was fired by Michael Jackson and Raymone Bain came back on board.

When Randy Jackson denies that Michael Jackson was in debt, why did he think having his business partner was the way to go, instead of the loan of at least $300 million being financed by Fortress? Randy Jackson and his business partner thought they'd give Michael a better deal. Bank of America sold the loan to Fortress to get the bad debt off their books.

It kind of show's the pattern of deceit that Randy Jackson has already established, the detriment and all to Michael's heir's. That kidnapping incident last summer and never accepting responsibility for his part, is a pattern of Randy's deceit.

No, I do not think for one second that John Branca or John McClain or even Howard Weitzman are a three stooges mentality. If Randy Jackson thinks name calling people with these ridiculous titles is suppose to prove his maturity level, he gets an F-!

There are a couple of names I could think for Randy but I think I will keep that to myself.

Petrarose;3903727 said:
O- Tell me about Randy Jackson. Where and what is in the future for Randy Jackson.

R- I try to live a simple life [and I/as?] I grow up, I try to be as comfortable in my own skin as possible, and leave the stage stuff on the stage. I spend my time helping people, giving God’s love all over the place as much as I can; and that’s my life. That’s what I do.

I need a bucket. :puke:

"Watch the ones with the biggest smiles, the idle jabbers, 'cause they're the backstabbers".

O- I don’t know… people say to me, Randy he is so nice. He is so kind.

R- I’m not that nice.

Only true thing he said.

Can Oxman get any more obnoxious with the way he was sucking up to Randy? It was so degrading for a "friend". I was almost embarrassed for him.

maviefly;3904088 said:
'Michael was the person who chose the persons in his estate'

......not if the will is fake......:)

I think we all know if Randy was running Michael’s Estate his music catalogs would be sold off and the money divided up between him and his sibs. Second, we’d see Michael bubbleheads and every other TACKY (easy buck) rip off of Michael’s image imaginable on the market.

Since when has Randy ever been concerned for Michael’s legacy? When he was selling him out to the tabloids, trying to blackmail him into monetary support or when he was trying to swindle him out of his hard earned fortune?

Victory22;3904677 said:
I think we all know if Randy was running Michael’s Estate his music catalogs would be sold off and the money divided up between him and his sibs. Second, we’d see Michael bubbleheads and every other TACKY (easy buck) rip off of Michael’s image imaginable on the market.

Since when has Randy ever been concerned for Michael’s legacy? When he was selling him out to the tabloids, trying to blackmail him into monetary support or when he was trying to swindle him out of his hard earned fortune?

Randy never even cared about Michael or his legacy. He's trying to make money off of his brother's name. With family like that, Michael didn't need enemies.

Seriously, some of you keep insisting the will is fake!? :doh: Randy Jackson has no credibility whatsoever, he stole money from Michael and sold stories to the tabloids about him during the trial. He was unfortunately surrounded by vultures and crooks and those include most of his family members. Randy deserves nothing but contempt and despise for what he's done to Michael and the children. He's the one behaind that damn lawsuit, I'm pretty sure Katherine will give him part of her money.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/zackomalleygreenburg/2012/08/17/the-scandalously-boring-truth-about-michael-jacksons-will/

But Maviefly's opinion is based on non-facts, and trying to come across like Michael's legacy rise and fall according to her/his opinion. That is ridiculous.

Lets see what she/he said:
"......not if the will is fake......"

This definately deserves an eye roll, and I leave it at that.

"He released the 'Michael' Album which includes 3 at least controversial songs, even if Estate co-executor John McClain expressed that he was against their release. This was one of the worst things he could do, Michael's legacy was damaged."

The is no point going on about Cascio tracks as it is already beaten down horse, and doesn't belong to this thread.
My propblem was with mention that MJ legacy was damaged!!!!!! It is only on those people's mind that MJ's legacy was damaged or they don't understand the meaning of legacy.

"He released the Wembley concert in crappy quality, so it's clear that in the long run nobody will buy or watch it. This was also very bad for Michael's legacy."

Just because Maviefly didn't like the quality (which was known before the release) of Wembley concert, and possibly didn't buy it, doesn't equal that nobody will buy it or watch it. There are more people in the world than some unhappy fans and that definately doesn't touch in MJ legacy in any way. These people must think very highly of themselves, if they think they can affect in anyway on MJ's legacy. MJ build his legacy from 5 years on to day he died, that was it. It will be still intact when executors have passed, and it still would be intact when you and me are out. Little things like releasing concert not so perfect quality, is not going to make one bit of differense, and if it does, its more positive effect than negative.

Not being Elvis fan, but I happened to watch some document of Elvis, which was made of his very old shows and footage, it was all grainy and not very good picture at all, but it was watchable as it was meant to show Elvis' unseen footage. I did not see any Elvis fans uproar for releasing such a footage, nor did I hear them even remotely mention it was going to ruin his legacy, but I quess Elvis' legacy is all ruined now :cheeky:

"See: it's not always just the money that counts. This is quick money, it's not to keep Michael's legacy alive over the years and centuries. This would be their job. Not some shows which are nice, but nobody will care for anymore when the years go by."

Seemingly there is no understanding what is the executors job. They need to make money right now in order to pay MJ's debts, and to support his beneficiaries. Both Cirque shows are just doing what they were meant to do, and if some fan doesn't have understanding, tough luck.

PS, I also find it highly offensive to call Cirques shows nice but nobody cares years to come. Did Maviefly even see the show, or was this opinion thrown out from the hip, so to speak?
Beatles Love has been going on since 2006 and still going on. Love and MJ1 are not going to go forever, but they never meant to last to the eternity.

gerryevans;3904415 said:
I respect Michael and his business acumen, and think he'd put in charge of the estate that is to benefit his children into perpetuity, people with a proven successful business track. Granted I am not familiar with Randy's business successes, but would love to be enlightened. Please do. thx

You have a long wait ahead of youself:)

Here is a blog about Randy's track record, but it seems to be missing Randy's succesful business track
http://mjandjustice4some.blogspot.ie/2012/07/randy-jackson-one-side-of-coin.html

I laugh at Randy's claims however some fans and friends of Michael's have claimed death shouldn't only be blamed on Dr. Murray. There is a reason for this Wrongful death trial, there are reasons why people like "randy" make these outlandish comments and opinions however some people have said follow where the money leads too and you will fiend your evidence.

I think the Estate is doing a wonderful job, they are not to blame, Some of The Jackson's seem antsy for money since Michael is not here to bail them out of financial woahs but Randy does have a point on Michaels Death. Someone needs to come out with it even if it might cost them fame, fortune or something else.

My thoughts.

^^ I'm sorry but Randy's points comes out of his arse and what some fans tweeted him after MJ passing and he took them as true.

I posted this already on trial thread
From his infamous letter:
Our brother told us, in no uncertain terms and without hesitation in the months prior to his death, that he despised both of you and that he did not want either of you to have anything to do with his life or estate for that matter.

OK, it is clear in his letter that he has spoken (according to himself) to MJ and MJ told him those things.

Lets see what he testified under the oath:
Q: When was the last time you talked to your brother before he passed?
R:I don't remember, he was travelling Middle East, and -
Q:Had it been years?
R:No, no
Q: Did you talk to him in 2009?
R:I could have, I don't recall.
Q:You don't recall? Did you see him in 2009?
R: I don't remember.

Btw, MJ refused to attend K & J anniversary if Randy was going to be there, so Randy wasn't there.
So I ask if anyone can tell me, when MJ told those things to Randy, as Randy cannot remember whether he saw MJ in 2009, but yet Randy says MJ told him he hates Branca?

I don't understand that there are fans that believa a word that comes out of Randy's mouth.
First of, if I remember right, MJ called to Branca to come back last few weeks in his life.
So in order to MJ to tell Randy that he hates Branca, it must have happened last few weeks in his life, got it?
So how MJ tells Randy that he hates Branca and how he doesn't want him to be anywhere near him, if Branca wasn't even hired then? He was hired few weeks before his death.

So Randy testifying under oath that he doesn't remember seeing MJ in 2009 is beyond my comprehension.

If I had a twitter, I would tweet to estate the read Randy's testimony for future refrence.

Last edited:
I don't believe Randy is after MJ Money, he was the one who stayed out of the spotlight while Latoya, Jermaine and Joe were exposing MJ right after his death. When the other brothers went on tour and concerts and stuff, Randy wanted no part in it

I think He has MJ's best wishes at heart

Back