Brian Oxman Interview: Randy Jackson Calls Estate Executors "The Three Stooges”

Re: Brian Oxman Radio announces interview with Randy Jackson

Thanks Petra, it would be great if you could do it as I cannot listen to it without breaking my laptop.
I could listen only about 5 minutes, then I had enought of Oxman praising Randy's support during the trial.
That was the time when Randy tried to scam the fans with MJJSource thing and then he tried to "help" MJ to get rid of his burden with AEG catalogue :puke:

I quess I want to see how mentally ill mind works, so I'm curious how he explained granny-napping was Branca's doing. As far as I could see and read the news, it was his family around KJ playing Uno, and she had family around her when she read that hostage letter on telly, so how Branca organised all that would be interesting to read:)

Bubs I can't do it. I just get an announcer, music, and commercials. Where do I go to click on this interview?

RF's take on Randy's rants, he went very easy on him? Was Randy RF's source for MJ news?

Michael Jackson’s Brother Calls Executors of Pop Star’s Estate “The Three Stooges”

09/12/13 1:33amRoger Friedman0

Exclusive: Randy Jackson called Michael Jackson’s executors “the three stooges” this past weekend in a podcast interview with his former attorney Brian Oxman. He named them, too– John Branca, John McClain, and Howard Weitzman (who is not an executor but the attorney who represents the estate).

Oxman was a lawyer once until he was disbarred after several disciplinary actions by the California Bar Association. After representing Randy Jackson in his divorce, Oxman also claimed for years to be the Jackson family attorney. He was fired from Michael Jackson’s defense team in 2005 during the child molestation trial in Santa Maria by Thomas Mesereau.

In the podcast, which I’ve linked below, Randy says: “My family is not happy with McClain and Branca. We don’t believe the will is real. We don’t support [the estate]. We’re not happy.”

Randy also says that “this is the tip of the iceberg” in relation to the Michael Jackson Estate’s current problems with the Internal Revenue Service. He says, “I know something is wrong.” Neither Randy nor any of his siblings received any money from Michael Jackson’s will. One brother, Jackie, is on the estate payroll, however. Randy says in the interview: “A few of my brothers and sisters I’m not getting along with right now.”

Last year, in June 2012, Randy was part of a trio with Janet and Jermaine Jackson who spirited their mother, Katherine Jackson, away to Arizona. The trip turned into a full scale scandal when Paris Jackson tweeted that no one knew what had happened to her grandmother. Randy refers to the incident as “the kidnapping” and suggests that someone–the executors?– invented that to take the heat off his now famous letter to the executors demanding that they resign.

Randy also suggests that “someone” was giving Dr. Conrad Murray orders to drug Michael.
How Brian Oxman got an internet radio show is another question altogether.

http://brianoxman.com/brian-oxman-show-9-8-13-hour-2/

<header><time>09/12/13

</time>

<!-- end .post_meta --> </header>Exclusive: Randy Jackson called Michael Jackson’s executors “the three stooges” this past weekend in a podcast interview with his former attorney Brian Oxman. He named them, too– John Branca, John McClain, and Howard Weitzman (who is not an executor but the attorney who represents the estate).

Oxman was a lawyer once until he was disbarred after several disciplinary actions by the California Bar Association. After representing Randy Jackson in his divorce, Oxman also claimed for years to be the Jackson family attorney. He was fired from Michael Jackson’s defense team in 2005 during the child molestation trial in Santa Maria by Thomas Mesereau.

In the podcast, which I’ve linked below, Randy says: “My family is not happy with McClain and Branca. We don’t believe the will is real. We don’t support [the estate]. We’re not happy.”

Randy also says that “this is the tip of the iceberg” in relation to the Michael Jackson Estate’s current problems with the Internal Revenue Service. He says, “I know something is wrong.” Neither Randy nor any of his siblings received any money from Michael Jackson’s will. One brother, Jackie, is on the estate payroll, however. Randy says in the interview: “A few of my brothers and sisters I’m not getting along with right now.”

Last year, in June 2012, Randy was part of a trio with Janet and Jermaine Jackson who spirited their mother, Katherine Jackson, away to Arizona. The trip turned into a full scale scandal when Paris Jackson tweeted that no one knew what had happened to her grandmother. Randy refers to the incident as “the kidnapping” and suggests that someone–the executors?– invented that to take the heat off his now famous letter to the executors demanding that they resign.

Randy also suggests that “someone” was giving Dr. Conrad Murray orders to drug Michael.

http://www.showbiz411.com/2013/09/1...ecutors-of-pop-stars-estate-the-three-stooges

LMP Jackson;3902669 said:
<header><time>09/12/13
Randy says: &#8220;My family is not happy with McClain and Branca. We don&#8217;t believe the will is real. We don&#8217;t support [the estate]. We&#8217;re not happy.&#8221;</time></header>

http://www.showbiz411.com/2013/09/1...ecutors-of-pop-stars-estate-the-three-stooges

r3mJf.gif

tumblr_min1azEQq71r116s7o1_400.gif
Oh Randy.... :sigh:
emoticons_487_0484.gif

The good thing is that as he keeps talking you get a good picture of the stability of his mind. He calls the summer incident "the kidnapping," which is very good. At least he admits it. Then he follows up with the claim that someone invented it to take the heat off his letter. What???? Someone went to your house, took her mom somewhere, put her in a spa--all invented? Welcome to Ward 6 people.

&#8220;My family is not happy with McClain and Branca. We don&#8217;t believe the will is real. We don&#8217;t support [the estate]. We&#8217;re not happy.&#8221;
^^Randy you don't have to be happy because it is NOT your ESTATE!!!!!!! Forget the will, since you don't understand. The estate don't care if you don't support it, since they don't need your support to make plans, decisions, money, or to take care of the beneficiaries.

Michael Jackson&#8217;s executors &#8220;the three stooges&#8221;
^^You should be the last person calling others names. At least the Three Stooges had a job and have a legacy.

Randy says in the interview: &#8220;A few of my brothers and sisters I&#8217;m not getting along with right now.&#8221;
^^We know. That is why you are not in the Unity Tour. Marlon is mad because you hid his mother from him. The brother who is working for the estate is mad at you too. Janet is mad because you made her look stupid on TV. At least you are cool with your mom who is getting that money for you. You are cool with Rebbie too, because you both need that AEG money.

Randy also suggests that &#8220;someone&#8221; was giving Dr. Conrad Murray orders to drug Michael.
^^If I know someone was giving orders to drug my brother, I would tell the authorities the person's name. He names Branca and McClain, but he can't name the person who did the drugging? The person you think must have some huge power and money for you to be so scared to name him, Randy. First, Latoya says she knows who killed her brother, and now Randy claims someone told Muarry to drug him. Yet none gave that information to the police.

He must feel he is going to lose that AEG case for him to go back attacking certain people again. Maybe this is the anniversary for the "Kidnapping" and the letter telling the executors to resign. By the way Randy, they don't listen to you.

Ashtanga;3902675 said:

Aghhh, Randy, Yes, you can be upset if you do believe your brother's will is [fake]. Yet, stop using this and other pharsings to get attention drawn towards you. The facts of you speak volumes. My belief.

Last edited:

Randy also says that “this is the tip of the iceberg” in relation to the Michael Jackson Estate’s current problems with the Internal Revenue Service. He says, “I know something is wrong.”

This is exactly what I think. I'm very pleased he is speaking out, even he knows he will be strongly attacted therefor. Respect Randy Jackson.

Randy is free to give his opinion, however which will is he referring to? They all say the same. Any lack of respect I may have for Randy Jackson is not set in stone so when he gives me something to respect him on - then I will.

He has been saying this for years, and yet does nothing.

Also, do we need two threads on this subject?

Kudos to you Randy for speaking your mind but wow you and some of your brothers and sisters aren't getting along

Ashtanga;3903443 said:
Ha-that one matched my expression while reading this story. Randy (and used to be Latoya and Joseph) are always implying that somebody (Sony, Branca, whoever) ordered Michael to be "drugged and killed" and if they know something, why don't they go to the authorities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Bubs When your brother has something that you felt belonged to the family, and some men are now in charge and get a percentage of any new projects they bring in, you are going to be enraged for life. We are talking about earning millions from bringing in million-dollar projects. Randy sees all that money running away from him. It is the money that is making him go after Branca. I also think that they can't manipulate Branca as easily as they can manipulate McClain, because they never call his name. They will say Branca or the executors.
This is just my opinion, but it seems like "greed and jealousy" have been circling Michael his entire life-and in the case of the family, the jealous thing just explodes-I think about Michael's interview with Sylvia Chase and he says his family is happy for his success, but then they give interviews in 84 during Victory where they claim to be just as talented and Michael was "lucky." I don't know where this sense of entitlement comes from=(and they all show it except Marlon, and maybe Jackie and Tito), but maybe it's from Joseph trying to keep the family together and not having any one person being a star. Or maybe Jermaine gets it from having some success on his own, and maybe Randy from being "the cute younger brother" and pretty good at songwriting in the beginning. At least that's what I try to tell myself-it seems nicer and softer than just being a family of self centered, egocentric individuals who were crazy jealous of Michael's insane talent and success and always trying to use Michael and manipulate him.

It should be merged with Brian Oxman thread.

I wouldn't have the stomach to listen to the whole podcast but the article gives me the idea he said tons of bullshit as usual. Better if they win the AEG case in other to assure Prince, Paris and Blanket's safety, that's the only reason I want them to win.

Randy, Randy, Randy... unless you present evidence to the proper authorities, don't expect to be taken seriously. It's that simple! Telling your tale to Oxman doesn't help your credibility, either.

<header><time>09/12/13
</time><!-- end .post_meta --> </header>
In the podcast, which I&#8217;ve linked below, Randy says: &#8220;My family is not happy with McClain and Branca. We don&#8217;t believe the will is real. We don&#8217;t support [the estate]. We&#8217;re not happy.&#8221;

Well if the last will was a fake the court would have to fall back to the previous will before it. Randy, it says pretty much the same thing, John Branca is executor on that one also.:doh:

Kerry Hennigan;3903479 said:
Randy, Randy, Randy... unless you present evidence to the proper authorities, don't expect to be taken seriously. It's that simple! Telling your tale to Oxman doesn't help your credibility, either.

Randy going to proper authorities with his evidence!
Thats not Randy's style. He is just likes to blow hot air and slander people via tabloids.
Don't you remember, from last year's infamous letter:
"We are going to take every appropriate action to seek justice and to see it that the truth be known. Be informed, we are considering retaining the law firm, Baker Hosteler, who have advised us on potential criminal misconduct in your actions. We will hand this over to the proper authorities."

I honestly don't know how long it is going to take from Randy to go to propoer authorities, but I guess, quoting Randy's words, "this is not over" :D
-----------------

I just realised that there connection between Radar online and Randy, and I wouldn't be surprised one bit if Randy sells stories to Radar in order to make living without need to work
He released that infamous letter via Celebuzz by Dylan Howard and Dylan Howard is working for Radar now.
Sample of DH articles
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/08/paris-jackson-suicide-recovery-michael/

Interesting that first pictures of Paris came from DH, old pal of Randy's.
I shall have a look later what other articles DH has written about MJ and his kids in Radar that source for the story can be only someone close to situation.

Bubs I transcribed this thing for you as best as I could, & will never do this again. What torture! What pain! What suffering!

Guess what, Randy makes a mistake and says Los Angeles when he was in New York, yet can’t understand the explanation for Los Angeles on the will.

This is the first time I heard Randy speak since he was about 15, so I was impressed by the nice tone in his voice. After listening to him explain and talk about the different issues, I really have to say he is intelligent in some things. Now I see why TMez said he was intelligent; however, I felt some underlying unstableness & lying underneath the surface. He also seeks attention or tries to cause conflict by using a person as a scapegoat, like Paris, Michael. He is delusional about: the importance of his family in impacting Michael’s estate, about the family’s authority to overthrow the will, and the family's authority to dictate estate decisions & court decisions about Michael's will & estate. He is obsessed to a heightened extent with the estate and the will. He does not understand: the debt and how it is presented in the taxes and the location issue in the will. He makes some wild claims.

I was insulted by Oxman comparing Michael’s situation to a race horse and his lack of knowledge about the issues he wanted to discuss with Randy. What is scary is that people listen to these radio shows and believe what they hear, when the host and the guest really do not know what they are talking about. Now I understand why so many fans are saying what Randy says.
=============

O- gives an introduction and states: Randy Jackson is a member of the famous Jackson Family. He has been my friend for over 25 years. We have him in the studio here today. It’s great to see you. How are you doing?

R- I’m not here.

O- You’re not here. We have never been here. (laughter)

R- I’m well and you?

O- You are looking so good and you are sounding so good.

R- Well thank you.

O- You bet, I mean we have just been through so many things. The members of the Jackson family have been a part of my life, a part of my existence, and it is so strange that you are the very 1st Jackson that I ever got the honor of meeting and saying hello to, and my friendship with you have lasted. I don’t know, it is now a ¼ of a century, that’s kind of scary isn’t it?

R- Yeah it’s too long.
(laughter)

O- OK its, its gotta…

R- Wait a minute, how did we meet?

O- Kathie Lee Crosby

R & O- Kathie Lee Crosby

R- That’s right

O- Kathie Lee Crosby was in a battle with Joe Thiesman. That’s the guy you see with super beta prostate and was an NFL announcer for the quarter back, for the Washington Redskins, and she was in that battle. She was trying to keep her house and who did she turn to?

R- Hey Brian don’t talk people’s business.

O- That’s right & who did she turn to? She turned to you. You were her friend and that’s how I met you. That was so cool. That was a while back and now it’s so many things happening in your life. Tell us what is going on with Randy Jackson.

R- Well a lot. In terms of what? What do you want to know?

O- Well how about the trial?

R- OK that’s my family life um which trial (laughter)

O- There are so many of them.

R- There are a lot of trials.

O- You and I went through the trial with your brother Michael Jackson which was in Santa Maria; and that was an experience; and we are going to talk about that because it was an amazing experience; and there is currently a trial which is going on in the Los Angeles Superior Court over the wrongful death of Michael Jackson. It has generated a lot of interest. You have been there to support your family. Tell us what your thoughts are about the wrongful death trial that we are seeing now.

R- Well um this trial for the family members is to get more information about my brother’s death. We felt in the criminal case with Muarry we didn’t get all the information we wanted and needed.

O- Why was that Randy? What happened?

R- Well I think that from what you have taught me, that in a criminal case they are very specific about what … about discovery and what you can find.

O- A narrow view of the world, just to take a very microscopic view of what happened is what we saw in that criminal trial with Conrad Muarry.

R- Yes, so I guess the judge told us who we could depose and talk to in the criminal case. In the civil case we can talk to anybody and find out more information as to what happened.

O- There has been a lot of people who has come to testify, a lot of explanation and history about Michael Jackson, about the Jackson family; and one thing that has really riveted me is the fact that the family has been tight…I don’t know—has been kind to one another, has always been recognizing that everybody’s feelings has got to be honored; and I don’t think people have recognized that about your family. I get to see it. Why is it that other people don’t see it—how kind each of your family members are? Is it because of the public commotion which is there?

R- Yeah I mean we live in a world where sensationalism…(I’m ok, the microphone.. OK) seems to get the greatest attention, and the newspapers and tabloids and things like that; so with the good the bad seems to get most people’s attention.

O- Alright, when we talk about microscope, your family, you are under this microscope and it magnifies things.

R- Yeah, I mean we are family. We have our issues. We don’t get along all the time.

O- No, what family does, I mean

R- There are a few of my brothers and sisters I’m not getting along with right now. I love them…

O- That’s the thing Randy. You can’t live with them; you can’t live without them. Isn’t that the way life is?

R- Yeah, it’s a kind of balancing. It teaches you a lot about yourself too, and it taught me a lot of myself in terms of having grace and love for everyone. I mean at the end of the day, we still love each other, right?

O- I mean, that’s right. I remember in Michael’s criminal trial where there was so much commotion going on among the family members. There was competition—Gloria—you’re America’s 1st family of music. You got egos that won’t quit. They go and step on other family members all the time, but when Michael was in trouble, who did he turn to? He turn to Randy Jackson, and I think that meant, it meant a lot to you that your family through all of it, there is still a, there is still a tremendous love and respect in your family. Do you see that still going on?

R- Of course, I mean yeah. I, certainly I know that, and I see it during that criminal trial. My brother and I were closest in age, so he, ah, we room together as kids growing up so we were able to talk about some things. Certainly, I called on, I put together a team of lawyers that I felt comfortable with. You are one of them. Eh Tom Mesereau was a long time friend of mine and yours, Brian before this trial; and a few other people. We were able to get the truth out. I just want the truth to be known that’s it.

O- Randy you talk about the truth coming out; and what we are trying to do in this trial with Michael’s whole family is get to the truth. Do you think that is happening? Do you think that what we are seeing is how it is that Michael came to a tragic end?

R- I think the truth is getting out. It is in this wrongful death trial. There is more. That’s what was important to us as a family. We just wanted to know what happened and that the truth be told; and now we are finding out more as to what happen, why it happen, and the cast of characters around him at that particular time.

O- You talk about a cast of characters. Everyone has pointed to Conrad Muarry and said oh it’s his fault. He was convicted of a crime of gross criminal negligence, recklessness, but I always thought that it was the puppet masters that was pulling the string, the people who were responsible. If this was a race horse, and I keep looking, Michael was almost like a race horse. The owner wanted him drugged; the trainer wanted him drugged; the people all around him wanted him to get up and perform, and they hired a doctor to drug him. Why is it that if it was a race horse the racing commission can, would throw these people out; and yet we have a trial where they are saying it was not their fault?

R- I think these types of politics exist in everything in society from our government to the entertainment industry. Certainly there is always someone on top controlling everything.

O- Yes the puppet masters.

R- Yeah the puppet masters controlled everything in this particular situation. Muarry was hired, but we always thought there was something quite not so right about it. Why would he order all these things and…

O- Immediately when he was hired he started ordering drugs, upon drugs, upon drugs. Somebody told him to do that, and it wasn’t Michael.

R- Well we will see what happens. You can say that, but I can’t [laughter]. You can say things. I will just pass you notes. I’ll say this: say this, say this.

O- [laughter] I have strong feelings; I lived this with you and this is the thing that I find to be..I cherish it, I lived these things with you, lived them with you.

R- Yeah

O- I was there and people can’t tell me to the contrary.

R- Oh absolutely. You’re a tough guy.

COMMERCIAL

O- Randy I’m sitting in the studio with you. It’s deja vu all over again.

R- I’m telling you. Let’s start a war [laughter]

O- You not kidding; it’s the way it is. Oh wait, wait the wardrobe malfunction. Come on man of all the things; come on man. It is the most watched moment in all of television history. More people watched that because it was in the middle of the Super bowl with huge viewing audience, and then it was tved (=sound like tved or tvoed?) and replayed so many times. Tell me about the wardrobe malfunction.

R- Well what do you want to know about it?

O- First of all there is controversy. Was it planned?

R- No

O- Was it an accident?

R- It’s very interesting.

O- Was it Justin Timberlake being a dum dum?

R- No, no, it is very interesting what happened, um that particular time Michael and I were in Lahoya at a beach house just hanging out, and I saw this thing happen. We were sitting there watching TV.

O- So you were watching the Super bowl?

R- Yes and we see this thing happen, so I’m trying to call Janet.

O- Janet Jackson the youngest of the family.

R- Right, right

O- She gets on the Super bowl half time show.

R- Right, right

O- Billion people watching, and her clothes gets ripped out. This is great.

R- Right. So I’m trying to call her. I’m crazy. I got to call her. Evidently she was planning to do a press conference and, but the phone was not working. She was trying to call me back, but the phone wasn’t working. I was going to tell her that whatever you do, I mean, don’t apologize. Apologize that it happen, but if it was a malfunction, it was a malfunction, so don’t make it… because if you apologize for it, it makes it seem as though she intended for it to happen. Apologize that it happen, but it was not your intention, that it was a mistake, and sure enough everybody say Whoa, if she apologize, it means she planned for it to happen. It was simply a malfunction, and sure we are all sorry that that happened, but it was not planned.

O- When I got to talk to you and Michael the first time after that, which was later in the day, you have to look at it from my point of view. Here we have Michael Jackson about to go into trial for child molestation.

R- That’s the other reason I did not want her … because I knew they would try to do anything to pin anything against the Jackson members at that particular time because my brother… but once again the puppeteers were, you know, in command trying…

O- You have to put yourself in the position of everyone around here, because here Michael is on trial for his life for child molestation, and we have a great thing. His sister is going to appear on the Super bowl on the halftime show. This is a great thing, and what does happen to his sister? She bears her breast in front of the entire universe, and you got to think, hey thanks sis, this is really helping [laughter]

R- Yeah, you see that’s why I try not to do too much stuff because, me, you know how I am. If I knew it wasn’t something I had planned to do… Of course she would never do something like that. Janet is the sweetest person on earth, but, so when you do these big apologies, these tabloids, they want to say you planned to do it.

O- They went crazy with it.

R- My family, no one in my family will do such a thing.

O- I watched it very closely and I talked to not only everyone who was involved in the incident, but looked at it. We played it to see what happened, and what I see is a woman who had her clothes torn. It was not her. It was Justin Timberlake. Why is it that no one sits and says look Mr. (Hacy/JT?) you tore the woman’s clothes. What’s the matter with you?

R- Yah. I am not going to say it was Justin’s fault, but I know that was not supposed to happen like that.

O- It was suppose to be some kind of little artsy thing of ripping off the surface.

R- The top layer, and there was clothes underneath.

O- There was clothing underneath.

R- Yeah, it was like a Velcro thing, and you know people rip the clothes off and the Velcro, and then they have clothes underneath. For some reason the whole thing came off.

O- Because he grabbed the whole thing. [laughter] The guy grabbed the whole blasted thing.

R- Maybe it was not done purposely by him.

O- I know, and he kinda has skated on this, and everyone turned to Janet and it’s not the woman’s fault.

R- No, no, she would never… but that happened a long time ago, so

O- It is the controversy which has surrounded the family. Why is that, this family has been so involved in controversy from day one? Is it because you guys are the biggest performers in the world, world famous family, what creates the controversy?

R- Well, I think not just in music but in anything when you exceed, when you are successful in anything you do, we know, we knew, that the controversy is going to be there and that’s part of it; so you do have a choice whether you are going to do it or not, or continue, but of course it is going to be there. It kinds of kill me.

O- There have been so many famous families in American music. The Jacksons are now the 1st family of American music; you have Eddie Foy and the 7 Foys, which goes back in the first of last century; you had Gerogan Cohan Family; You have the Osmond Family, but there has never been anything like the Jackson family--the talent which exist, the extreme beauty of all of the members of the family, the uniqueness. Is there ever going to be something like this again?

R- Umm is there ever going to be another Jackson family? Umm no, probably not. Um I am not saying we have done anything so amazingly wonderful. As you said there will be another family that will do something different, that is great as well.

O- It won’t be the same. There will be. Someone else will come along and grab greatness, and grab the imagination, but not like you guys.

R- Look, we just do what we do. God has given us a gift and we just like having fun doing it. But I think there will be another family that has equal amount of success. It won’t be the same as us, but they will be individual in their own right. They will be successful at it.

O- Since Michael’s death what has been the attitude of people toward you? Has his death changed your life? Has it made a difference, and I guess that comes down to missing Michael. What is it like?

R- You never know what’s it like until it happens. You always say if that happen to me or my family, I will this…when it happens, it’s a total different thing. I still struggle with it and that will never go away. I learn to cope and how to live life, but the pain never goes away.

O- It’s one of those milestone, and people, I don’t think understand milestones in a person’s life. It’s a time before when Michael was here and a time after. It’s a dividing line in a person’s life. Don’t you think?

R- Absolutely. When you lose a family member it makes you think of the important things in life. It makes you think of the things you wished you had done with that person, and all those things.

O- What do you think of mostly? What’s your fond memories?

R- Just messing around. My brother, we were all kind of crazy, have fun, jokes--you been around us.

O- Oh my goodness. The picking on one another, the practical jokes, and really, the strongest, what I see, I see kindness in all of this. Other people see meanness. I don’t. I see it; you wouldn’t do it if you didn’t love one another.

R- There is kindness there. There is also underneath that, there is a knowing that we do have the success, and there is some controversy, so we want to have comfort in being funny; and there’s a effort to make it the way it used to be. It’s there and that’s ok. I’m ok with that.

O- How cool

BREAK/PALM SPRINGS CALLER:

O- How you doing?

C- OK, thank you so much for taking my call.

O- What you got for Randy?

C- Hi Randy.

R- Hi

C- It’s so great to talk to you. I just want to say how much I love and appreciate the Jacksons, and they have been one of my favorite artists and role models since I was real young…I love your music. You guys are great and inspirational. The last time [something about last show 9/11= not clear] so I wanted to get your thoughts on concerts and how things have changed for you guys since then.

R- Oh wow.

O- The last time the whole family performed was September 10, right before 9/11.

R- Yeah. It was a very interesting time, that show. We were all in New York together and there were 2 shows. One was on the 8th and I think the other one was on the 10th. The last show was on the 10th. The last time we were all on stage together, but the very next morning, in fact, I was talking to you.

O- That’s right Randy. Where were you at 9/11 was one of the watch words of our society. I was talking to Randy Jackson on the telephone when the Twin Towers were hit, unbelievable.

R- We were staying at a hotel across from Central Park in LOS ANGELES.

O- The Plaza

R- Yeah and I am talking to you, and I see this plane going to the building and then it collapsed. That was very strange. So after this great show and all the fun we had on September 10, the next day the whole world, especially New York was crazed, and we were just thinking… I got off the phone with you, and I called my brothers and I said listen we gotta get away from here because we really did not know what was going on at that particular time. So we took a bus because the flights were all grounded; no planes were in the air. One of my brothers, Marlon, Marlon had taken off, in fact, already; but his flight was grounded in Middle America. But yes we took a bus back to California.

O- Yeah I got calls from Pennsylvania; I got calls from Indiana, and then I got calls from Arizona. It was amazing.

R- OK so to end her question, since then we’ve been ok. That was a humbling experience to let you know with all that excitement we had on that stage, life is precious and the most important thing; so it kind of put things in perspective. So yeah a humbling experience.

O- Terrific. What else you got Oriel?

C- Yeah and I think my only other question for you is have you talked to Paris lately? We have been so worried about her. Everybody has their eyes on her and how is she doing? Is she ok?

R- Yes. I am hearing that. I guess I tweeted some things [laughing]

O- [laughing] Oriel Randy tweets goes all over the world.

R- Create some excitement [laughing] and the reason why I tweeted what I tweeted, Brian, because the hospital that she went to, it did not have the greatest reputation in some ways; and they had been physical with some kids and I was really concerned about that; and its too far away from the family, and I was concerned about that, so when I can’t get answers…

O- It is part of the Jackson tradition. This is what you do..

R- Sometimes you bring things to a public forum, says the Bible. That’s how I live my life.

O- That’s how I know Randy Jackson.

R- So when I tweeted these things, all of a sudden that’s when Debbie Rowe and everybody started to come out. Although it did create some crazy stuff, but it also made everything come to the surface.

O- You tweeted you were not happy. You were not happy with how she was being handled.

R- Yes, yes

O- And, and its part of the Jackson family tradition, its what we do.

R- Yeah that’s what I do and I guess I break the rules sometimes, but sometimes the rules have to be broken. You know we have been on the stage all our lives and sometimes you have to step off stage.

O- Absolutely. Oriel, thank you for giving us a call.

BREAK MUSIC

Oxman gives the intro about Randy being the YOUNGEST of the Jackson Family, which he has been doing since the show started.

R- But we’ve had our battles

O- Oh Randy I feel like…

R- We’ve had our ups and downs too, even you and I.

O- Correct

R- You get mad at me and, I get mad at you; and I fight back.

O- Because it makes me understand the Jackson family. I am the only one I think who gets it, because I feel like one of the brothers and everyone gets mad at me; and then turn around and they love me. I’m one of the brothers.

R- I am still trying to love you [unclear] [laughing]

O- Its really tough.

R- [laughing] I love you Brian

O- Its really tough, but I know Randy

R- I am mad right now because you have better headphones than I, and I am a singer; and your earphones are better than mine.

O- Well that too can be fixed and we will do that. We were talking about Paris. How is she doing?

R- She is, from what I understood, she is doing well; and I was concerned about that as I said before, but she, but she is doing a lot better and so great, great, thank you God for that.

O- You are kidding, it is good to hear. One thing that I think is in the forefront of all the news releases, is the estate of Michael Jackson, the administrators of his estate who is John Branca, John McClain. There is a lot of problems going on particularly the IRS vs. these folks. Tell us what’s happening there.

R- John Branca and John McClain, Howard Weitzman, 3 Stooges.

O- [laughing] You are not happy with them?

R- No I’m not, and I’m saddened more than anything because I’ve known these people a long time, and it breaks my heart to see how things can change. Money can change people. All I can say is that I hope that it works out for everyone in the best way that it should, and now the government has gotten involved, so.

O- The government is involved huge, big time. They have 702 million dollars; let me say that again 702 million dollars, almost ¾ of a billion dollars in taxes are owed, plus penalties, plus interest. It’s a staggering figure, that this estate has been conducted in a manner..after paying 100 million dollars in taxes, it owes penalties, interest, and 702 million dollars. What’s happening?

R- Well these are, this is just a tip of the iceberg. This, these are some of the things that I have known all along. All along, I, you and I, have discussed it; but for me to come out and say all these things, it would seem kind of crazy; but when the government says it, you know…

O- Then people.. when the IRS speaks, people listen don’t they?

R- It has a lot of more developments. Yes, it does.

O- This is because of what? What kind… I mean any time a person of wealth who passes away can’t plan their estate, somebody has botched it. What’s happened?

R- Well, I don’t know what happened, but I know something is wrong; and you know that. I mean I think, I know what’s happen. I don’t want to say too much here. It’s horrible. Branca had said many times my brother was 400 million in debt, and he had paid off all his debts, they did a massive campaign and how Branca had done all these fine things; but now you see in the filing, he says he was only 28 million in debt, in debt, not 400 million or 500 million.

O- No, no this debt was a fantasy, and I want to talk to you. We are going to take a quick break. 310 million dollars come into the estate the 1st year of its operation. There wasn’t any debt with that huge income flow.

R- No

O- Let’s take a quick commercial break Randy and talk about really some of the phantoms that have been perpetuated here.

BREAK

Oxman identifies his guest again and adds: “and really one of the most outspoken and the guy to turn to when you need him.

R- [laughing]

Oxman introduces Randy as the youngest Jackson again and finally Randy corrects him:

R- Youngest boy

O- Youngest boy. Ok, give me a run down who is who, and what’s what. You gotta have a score card.

R- There’s too many of us. I don’t even know myself—just joking

-The children are listed up to Randy, then:

O- So you come right after Michael

R- Yes, and then Janet

O-Then Janet; that is the baby

R- The baby yes, not a baby, but the baby yes.

O- This roll call.. and the strangest thing is Randy, the roll call when we were in court on the Smith Hermiass case, which was many, many moons ago. I did that roll call as to the people I represented. Everybody was in stitches as I recited the 9 members of the Jackson family, and I include your mom and dad. It’s America’s 1st family of music what an amazing group of people.

R- Thank you. I like these headphones

O- We switched headphones. You get the good ones.

R- I got the good ones

O- You look good in them

R- Yah, right these are symhisers [spelling? I guess name of headphones]. I use these in the studio. How dare you do that to me?

O- [laughing] We were talking about the taxes which were owed on…

R- Yes

O- On the Michael Jackson estate, the interesting thing is that the IRS says that the image of Michael Jackson, which was valued by the estate at $2105, was a nonsensical evaluation, utterly absurd in the view of the IRS. They said its more like 434 million dollars. What kind of thing, who, what were they thinking when they valued Michael’s image to be $2000?

R- That’s a question for John Branca and John McClain. It saddens me. As I said before um I don’t understand that, and this is the tip of the iceberg. A lot more is going to come out, and I’m just happy that the truth is coming to the surface, so.

O- It’s a question of estate planning, and we pay attorneys a lot of money to plan people’s estates.

R- Yes

O- The purpose of that is so when the person passes away, they don’t have these huge tax liabilities which take away from their children. We talk about Prince, Paris and Prince Michael the II, who we call Blanket. They have an inheritance that there are entitled to. It looks to me that it is all being eaten up by taxes, which were never planned for despite the fact the people who are in charge now are the people who did the poor tax planning.

R- I think it is important that the public knows that my family is, not, we are not happy with McClain and Branca. We never, never, have been; we are not supportive; we don’t believe that the will is real. We don’t; there is a lot that we don’t believe. I think there is this misconception that we are supportive of their conduct. We are not um for some strange reason, and then this is me speaking, that will, the original will um is under seal in court; and for some reason no one can get it out, but I think maybe there is a chance that will happen; but we don’t support the situation. We don’t support this whole thing with the taxes, with Branca, with, we just not happy with it. So I want that to be known to the public.

Oxman has a coughing fit.

R- You ok Brian

Staff- Can we cut that out? (He means the coughing)

R & O- No don’t cut that out.

O- We gotta have that in there [laughing]

R- Your coughing [have attorney rights? Unclear]

O- That’s right [laughing]. You are not happy with how this estate is being administered, and you talked about the will that has been a matter of public speculation. It’s not speculative Randy.

R- No, it’s not

O- You are one who knows why. What’s happen?

R- Well he simple was not there when they said he signed the will. [unclear: either a date or name of lawyer?] he was not in that location he was in. That’s been proven. Then they created this whole thing with this kidnapping to try to divert the attention over to [hearing? unclear]

O- The will says it was signed in Los Angeles, but Michael was not in Los Angeles.

R- No. So all of a sudden when I asked that question, all of a sudden Katherine Jackson is kidnapped, and where is “ayadiyada,” but no one…so that was all staged by them to sort of steer the attention away from the fact that this will was under question.

O- Why has this not been examined by Federal authorities to look into the authenticity of this will. I don’t care what anyone says. Somebody needs to examine it. Why hasn’t this happened?

R- That’s a very good question. Howard Weitzman seems to have some kind of pull somewhere and, ah but, maybe it is being examined um, the government…. they don’t tell you what they are doing all the time. Maybe it is being examined and we are not aware of it, eh for some reason em the court is not allowing us to go any further than this probate situation.

O- Tell me about Randy Jackson. Where and what is in the future for Randy Jackson.

R- I try to live a simple life [and I/as?] I grow up, I try to be as comfortable in my own skin as possible, and leave the stage stuff on the stage. I spend my time helping people, giving God’s love all over the place as much as I can; and that’s my life. That’s what I do.

O- I don’t know… people say to me, Randy he is so nice. He is so kind.

R- I’m not that nice.

O- Let me tell you something. You are, you are, but at the same time..

R- Ask my ex-wife. She will tell you I’m not so nice.

O-[laughing] I have lived that one with you too. At the same time you are as tough as nails and that’s why everyone turns to you; so you have these 2 sides Randy, and I think it is amazing.

R- I want to believe, err that I am tough on principles and values. My values…I want to keep them strong and never want to change those things, because that is who I am as a person and that’s all I have, so..

O- I am honored to be your friend, and I thank you for joining us

R- Thank you.

Oxman thanks other guests.

^^^Petra...you're the very best for posting. I'm reading this in installments. Read a little, leave, come back, read a little more. Can only manage to stomach Oxman and Randy in little doses. So I'm gone now for a few hours, but wanted to give you a BIG THANKS before doing so.

Cya later...

^^^Petra...you're the very best for posting. I'm reading this in installments. Read a little, leave, come back, read a little more. Can only manage to stomach Oxman and Randy in little doses. So I'm gone now for a few hours, but wanted to give you a BIG THANKS before doing so.

Cya later...

I don't blame you. I did the same thing: listen & write; leave go lie on lounge chair & put hand over head; listen & write; go to kitchen & get some brandy; listen & write; lie on lounge chair & listen to Ave Maria. Finally it was the great typing moment, and I refused to stop because if I did, I would never return to it.

R- .... I spend my time helping people, giving God’s love all over the place as much as I can; and that’s my life. That’s what I do.

Petra, no matter what happens from here on out, you have earned your spot in heaven. You could spend the rest of your life cheating little grannies out of their life savings, and you'd still have a place reserved for you.

Petra, no matter what happens from here on out, you have earned your spot in heaven. You could spend the rest of your life cheating little grannies out of their life savings, and you'd still have a place reserved for you.

Ha I noticed Randy talked about God and ministry school. I don't know what it is, but people who like to fight, take things from others, or hold grudges like to talk about the Bible/God. I don't understand why he would claim that he is not talking to some brothers and sisters, then go on to say he is doing charity and in ministry school. The first thing he has to do is make peace with his brothers and sisters. That is why being a "good" person is so difficult. I try it, and it is not easy. You always have to keep checking yourself, behavior & thoughts.

Petrarose;3903727 said:
Bubs I transcribed this thing for you as best as I could, & will never do this again. What torture! What pain! What suffering!

Guess what, Randy makes a mistake and says Los Angeles when he was in New York, yet can&#8217;t understand the explanation for Los Angeles on the will.

This is the first time I heard Randy speak since he was about 15, so I was impressed by the nice tone in his voice. After listening to him explain and talk about the different issues, I really have to say he is intelligent in some things. Now I see why TMez said he was intelligent; however, I felt some underlying unstableness & lying underneath the surface. He also seeks attention or tries to cause conflict by using a person as a scapegoat, like Paris, Michael. He is delusional about: the importance of his family in impacting Michael&#8217;s estate, about the family&#8217;s authority to overthrow the will, and the family's authority to dictate estate decisions & court decisions about Michael's will & estate. He is obsessed to a heightened extent with the estate and the will. He does not understand: the debt and how it is presented in the taxes and the location issue in the will. He makes some wild claims.

I was insulted by Oxman comparing Michael&#8217;s situation to a race horse and his lack of knowledge about the issues he wanted to discuss with Randy. What is scary is that people listen to these radio shows and believe what they hear, when the host and the guest really do not know what they are talking about. Now I understand why so many fans are saying what Randy says.
=============

O- gives an introduction and states: Randy Jackson is a member of the famous Jackson Family. He has been my friend for over 25 years. We have him in the studio here today. It&#8217;s great to see you. How are you doing?

R- I&#8217;m not here.

O- You&#8217;re not here. We have never been here. (laughter)

R- I&#8217;m well and you?

O- You are looking so good and you are sounding so good.

R- Well thank you.

O- You bet, I mean we have just been through so many things. The members of the Jackson family have been a part of my life, a part of my existence, and it is so strange that you are the very 1st Jackson that I ever got the honor of meeting and saying hello to, and my friendship with you have lasted. I don&#8217;t know, it is now a ¼ of a century, that&#8217;s kind of scary isn&#8217;t it?

R- Yeah it&#8217;s too long.
(laughter)

O- OK its, its gotta&#8230;

R- Wait a minute, how did we meet?

O- Kathie Lee Crosby

R & O- Kathie Lee Crosby

R- That&#8217;s right

O- Kathie Lee Crosby was in a battle with Joe Thiesman. That&#8217;s the guy you see with super beta prostate and was an NFL announcer for the quarter back, for the Washington Redskins, and she was in that battle. She was trying to keep her house and who did she turn to?

R- Hey Brian don&#8217;t talk people&#8217;s business.

O- That&#8217;s right & who did she turn to? She turned to you. You were her friend and that&#8217;s how I met you. That was so cool. That was a while back and now it&#8217;s so many things happening in your life. Tell us what is going on with Randy Jackson.

R- Well a lot. In terms of what? What do you want to know?

O- Well how about the trial?

R- OK that&#8217;s my family life um which trial (laughter)

O- There are so many of them.

R- There are a lot of trials.

O- You and I went through the trial with your brother Michael Jackson which was in Santa Maria; and that was an experience; and we are going to talk about that because it was an amazing experience; and there is currently a trial which is going on in the Los Angeles Superior Court over the wrongful death of Michael Jackson. It has generated a lot of interest. You have been there to support your family. Tell us what your thoughts are about the wrongful death trial that we are seeing now.

R- Well um this trial for the family members is to get more information about my brother&#8217;s death. We felt in the criminal case with Muarry we didn&#8217;t get all the information we wanted and needed.

O- Why was that Randy? What happened?

R- Well I think that from what you have taught me, that in a criminal case they are very specific about what &#8230; about discovery and what you can find.

O- A narrow view of the world, just to take a very microscopic view of what happened is what we saw in that criminal trial with Conrad Muarry.

R- Yes, so I guess the judge told us who we could depose and talk to in the criminal case. In the civil case we can talk to anybody and find out more information as to what happened.

O- There has been a lot of people who has come to testify, a lot of explanation and history about Michael Jackson, about the Jackson family; and one thing that has really riveted me is the fact that the family has been tight&#8230;I don&#8217;t know&#8212;has been kind to one another, has always been recognizing that everybody&#8217;s feelings has got to be honored; and I don&#8217;t think people have recognized that about your family. I get to see it. Why is it that other people don&#8217;t see it&#8212;how kind each of your family members are? Is it because of the public commotion which is there?

R- Yeah I mean we live in a world where sensationalism&#8230;(I&#8217;m ok, the microphone.. OK) seems to get the greatest attention, and the newspapers and tabloids and things like that; so with the good the bad seems to get most people&#8217;s attention.

O- Alright, when we talk about microscope, your family, you are under this microscope and it magnifies things.

R- Yeah, I mean we are family. We have our issues. We don&#8217;t get along all the time.

O- No, what family does, I mean

R- There are a few of my brothers and sisters I&#8217;m not getting along with right now. I love them&#8230;

O- That&#8217;s the thing Randy. You can&#8217;t live with them; you can&#8217;t live without them. Isn&#8217;t that the way life is?

R- Yeah, it&#8217;s a kind of balancing. It teaches you a lot about yourself too, and it taught me a lot of myself in terms of having grace and love for everyone. I mean at the end of the day, we still love each other, right?

O- I mean, that&#8217;s right. I remember in Michael&#8217;s criminal trial where there was so much commotion going on among the family members. There was competition&#8212;Gloria&#8212;you&#8217;re America&#8217;s 1st family of music. You got egos that won&#8217;t quit. They go and step on other family members all the time, but when Michael was in trouble, who did he turn to? He turn to Randy Jackson, and I think that meant, it meant a lot to you that your family through all of it, there is still a, there is still a tremendous love and respect in your family. Do you see that still going on?

R- Of course, I mean yeah. I, certainly I know that, and I see it during that criminal trial. My brother and I were closest in age, so he, ah, we room together as kids growing up so we were able to talk about some things. Certainly, I called on, I put together a team of lawyers that I felt comfortable with. You are one of them. Eh Tom Mesereau was a long time friend of mine and yours, Brian before this trial; and a few other people. We were able to get the truth out. I just want the truth to be known that&#8217;s it.

O- Randy you talk about the truth coming out; and what we are trying to do in this trial with Michael&#8217;s whole family is get to the truth. Do you think that is happening? Do you think that what we are seeing is how it is that Michael came to a tragic end?

R- I think the truth is getting out. It is in this wrongful death trial. There is more. That&#8217;s what was important to us as a family. We just wanted to know what happened and that the truth be told; and now we are finding out more as to what happen, why it happen, and the cast of characters around him at that particular time.

O- You talk about a cast of characters. Everyone has pointed to Conrad Muarry and said oh it&#8217;s his fault. He was convicted of a crime of gross criminal negligence, recklessness, but I always thought that it was the puppet masters that was pulling the string, the people who were responsible. If this was a race horse, and I keep looking, Michael was almost like a race horse. The owner wanted him drugged; the trainer wanted him drugged; the people all around him wanted him to get up and perform, and they hired a doctor to drug him. Why is it that if it was a race horse the racing commission can, would throw these people out; and yet we have a trial where they are saying it was not their fault?

R- I think these types of politics exist in everything in society from our government to the entertainment industry. Certainly there is always someone on top controlling everything.

O- Yes the puppet masters.

R- Yeah the puppet masters controlled everything in this particular situation. Muarry was hired, but we always thought there was something quite not so right about it. Why would he order all these things and&#8230;

O- Immediately when he was hired he started ordering drugs, upon drugs, upon drugs. Somebody told him to do that, and it wasn&#8217;t Michael.

R- Well we will see what happens. You can say that, but I can&#8217;t [laughter]. You can say things. I will just pass you notes. I&#8217;ll say this: say this, say this.

O- [laughter] I have strong feelings; I lived this with you and this is the thing that I find to be..I cherish it, I lived these things with you, lived them with you.

R- Yeah

O- I was there and people can&#8217;t tell me to the contrary.

R- Oh absolutely. You&#8217;re a tough guy.

COMMERCIAL

O- Randy I&#8217;m sitting in the studio with you. It&#8217;s deja vu all over again.

R- I&#8217;m telling you. Let&#8217;s start a war [laughter]

O- You not kidding; it&#8217;s the way it is. Oh wait, wait the wardrobe malfunction. Come on man of all the things; come on man. It is the most watched moment in all of television history. More people watched that because it was in the middle of the Super bowl with huge viewing audience, and then it was tved (=sound like tved or tvoed?) and replayed so many times. Tell me about the wardrobe malfunction.

R- Well what do you want to know about it?

O- First of all there is controversy. Was it planned?

R- No

O- Was it an accident?

R- It&#8217;s very interesting.

O- Was it Justin Timberlake being a dum dum?

R- No, no, it is very interesting what happened, um that particular time Michael and I were in Lahoya at a beach house just hanging out, and I saw this thing happen. We were sitting there watching TV.

O- So you were watching the Super bowl?

R- Yes and we see this thing happen, so I&#8217;m trying to call Janet.

O- Janet Jackson the youngest of the family.

R- Right, right

O- She gets on the Super bowl half time show.

R- Right, right

O- Billion people watching, and her clothes gets ripped out. This is great.

R- Right. So I&#8217;m trying to call her. I&#8217;m crazy. I got to call her. Evidently she was planning to do a press conference and, but the phone was not working. She was trying to call me back, but the phone wasn&#8217;t working. I was going to tell her that whatever you do, I mean, don&#8217;t apologize. Apologize that it happen, but if it was a malfunction, it was a malfunction, so don&#8217;t make it&#8230; because if you apologize for it, it makes it seem as though she intended for it to happen. Apologize that it happen, but it was not your intention, that it was a mistake, and sure enough everybody say Whoa, if she apologize, it means she planned for it to happen. It was simply a malfunction, and sure we are all sorry that that happened, but it was not planned.

O- When I got to talk to you and Michael the first time after that, which was later in the day, you have to look at it from my point of view. Here we have Michael Jackson about to go into trial for child molestation.

R- That&#8217;s the other reason I did not want her &#8230; because I knew they would try to do anything to pin anything against the Jackson members at that particular time because my brother&#8230; but once again the puppeteers were, you know, in command trying&#8230;

O- You have to put yourself in the position of everyone around here, because here Michael is on trial for his life for child molestation, and we have a great thing. His sister is going to appear on the Super bowl on the halftime show. This is a great thing, and what does happen to his sister? She bears her breast in front of the entire universe, and you got to think, hey thanks sis, this is really helping [laughter]

R- Yeah, you see that&#8217;s why I try not to do too much stuff because, me, you know how I am. If I knew it wasn&#8217;t something I had planned to do&#8230; Of course she would never do something like that. Janet is the sweetest person on earth, but, so when you do these big apologies, these tabloids, they want to say you planned to do it.

O- They went crazy with it.

R- My family, no one in my family will do such a thing.

O- I watched it very closely and I talked to not only everyone who was involved in the incident, but looked at it. We played it to see what happened, and what I see is a woman who had her clothes torn. It was not her. It was Justin Timberlake. Why is it that no one sits and says look Mr. (Hacy/JT?) you tore the woman&#8217;s clothes. What&#8217;s the matter with you?

R- Yah. I am not going to say it was Justin&#8217;s fault, but I know that was not supposed to happen like that.

O- It was suppose to be some kind of little artsy thing of ripping off the surface.

R- The top layer, and there was clothes underneath.

O- There was clothing underneath.

R- Yeah, it was like a Velcro thing, and you know people rip the clothes off and the Velcro, and then they have clothes underneath. For some reason the whole thing came off.

O- Because he grabbed the whole thing. [laughter] The guy grabbed the whole blasted thing.

R- Maybe it was not done purposely by him.

O- I know, and he kinda has skated on this, and everyone turned to Janet and it&#8217;s not the woman&#8217;s fault.

R- No, no, she would never&#8230; but that happened a long time ago, so

O- It is the controversy which has surrounded the family. Why is that, this family has been so involved in controversy from day one? Is it because you guys are the biggest performers in the world, world famous family, what creates the controversy?

R- Well, I think not just in music but in anything when you exceed, when you are successful in anything you do, we know, we knew, that the controversy is going to be there and that&#8217;s part of it; so you do have a choice whether you are going to do it or not, or continue, but of course it is going to be there. It kinds of kill me.

O- There have been so many famous families in American music. The Jacksons are now the 1st family of American music; you have Eddie Foy and the 7 Foys, which goes back in the first of last century; you had Gerogan Cohan Family; You have the Osmond Family, but there has never been anything like the Jackson family--the talent which exist, the extreme beauty of all of the members of the family, the uniqueness. Is there ever going to be something like this again?

R- Umm is there ever going to be another Jackson family? Umm no, probably not. Um I am not saying we have done anything so amazingly wonderful. As you said there will be another family that will do something different, that is great as well.

O- It won&#8217;t be the same. There will be. Someone else will come along and grab greatness, and grab the imagination, but not like you guys.

R- Look, we just do what we do. God has given us a gift and we just like having fun doing it. But I think there will be another family that has equal amount of success. It won&#8217;t be the same as us, but they will be individual in their own right. They will be successful at it.

O- Since Michael&#8217;s death what has been the attitude of people toward you? Has his death changed your life? Has it made a difference, and I guess that comes down to missing Michael. What is it like?

R- You never know what&#8217;s it like until it happens. You always say if that happen to me or my family, I will this&#8230;when it happens, it&#8217;s a total different thing. I still struggle with it and that will never go away. I learn to cope and how to live life, but the pain never goes away.

O- It&#8217;s one of those milestone, and people, I don&#8217;t think understand milestones in a person&#8217;s life. It&#8217;s a time before when Michael was here and a time after. It&#8217;s a dividing line in a person&#8217;s life. Don&#8217;t you think?

R- Absolutely. When you lose a family member it makes you think of the important things in life. It makes you think of the things you wished you had done with that person, and all those things.

O- What do you think of mostly? What&#8217;s your fond memories?

R- Just messing around. My brother, we were all kind of crazy, have fun, jokes--you been around us.

O- Oh my goodness. The picking on one another, the practical jokes, and really, the strongest, what I see, I see kindness in all of this. Other people see meanness. I don&#8217;t. I see it; you wouldn&#8217;t do it if you didn&#8217;t love one another.

R- There is kindness there. There is also underneath that, there is a knowing that we do have the success, and there is some controversy, so we want to have comfort in being funny; and there&#8217;s a effort to make it the way it used to be. It&#8217;s there and that&#8217;s ok. I&#8217;m ok with that.

O- How cool

BREAK/PALM SPRINGS CALLER:

O- How you doing?

C- OK, thank you so much for taking my call.

O- What you got for Randy?

C- Hi Randy.

R- Hi

C- It&#8217;s so great to talk to you. I just want to say how much I love and appreciate the Jacksons, and they have been one of my favorite artists and role models since I was real young&#8230;I love your music. You guys are great and inspirational. The last time [something about last show 9/11= not clear] so I wanted to get your thoughts on concerts and how things have changed for you guys since then.

R- Oh wow.

O- The last time the whole family performed was September 10, right before 9/11.

R- Yeah. It was a very interesting time, that show. We were all in New York together and there were 2 shows. One was on the 8th and I think the other one was on the 10th. The last show was on the 10th. The last time we were all on stage together, but the very next morning, in fact, I was talking to you.

O- That&#8217;s right Randy. Where were you at 9/11 was one of the watch words of our society. I was talking to Randy Jackson on the telephone when the Twin Towers were hit, unbelievable.

R- We were staying at a hotel across from Central Park in LOS ANGELES.

O- The Plaza

R- Yeah and I am talking to you, and I see this plane going to the building and then it collapsed. That was very strange. So after this great show and all the fun we had on September 10, the next day the whole world, especially New York was crazed, and we were just thinking&#8230; I got off the phone with you, and I called my brothers and I said listen we gotta get away from here because we really did not know what was going on at that particular time. So we took a bus because the flights were all grounded; no planes were in the air. One of my brothers, Marlon, Marlon had taken off, in fact, already; but his flight was grounded in Middle America. But yes we took a bus back to California.

O- Yeah I got calls from Pennsylvania; I got calls from Indiana, and then I got calls from Arizona. It was amazing.

R- OK so to end her question, since then we&#8217;ve been ok. That was a humbling experience to let you know with all that excitement we had on that stage, life is precious and the most important thing; so it kind of put things in perspective. So yeah a humbling experience.

O- Terrific. What else you got Oriel?

C- Yeah and I think my only other question for you is have you talked to Paris lately? We have been so worried about her. Everybody has their eyes on her and how is she doing? Is she ok?

R- Yes. I am hearing that. I guess I tweeted some things [laughing]

O- [laughing] Oriel Randy tweets goes all over the world.

R- Create some excitement [laughing] and the reason why I tweeted what I tweeted, Brian, because the hospital that she went to, it did not have the greatest reputation in some ways; and they had been physical with some kids and I was really concerned about that; and its too far away from the family, and I was concerned about that, so when I can&#8217;t get answers&#8230;

O- It is part of the Jackson tradition. This is what you do..

R- Sometimes you bring things to a public forum, says the Bible. That&#8217;s how I live my life.

O- That&#8217;s how I know Randy Jackson.

R- So when I tweeted these things, all of a sudden that&#8217;s when Debbie Rowe and everybody started to come out. Although it did create some crazy stuff, but it also made everything come to the surface.

O- You tweeted you were not happy. You were not happy with how she was being handled.

R- Yes, yes

O- And, and its part of the Jackson family tradition, its what we do.

R- Yeah that&#8217;s what I do and I guess I break the rules sometimes, but sometimes the rules have to be broken. You know we have been on the stage all our lives and sometimes you have to step off stage.

O- Absolutely. Oriel, thank you for giving us a call.

BREAK MUSIC

Oxman gives the intro about Randy being the YOUNGEST of the Jackson Family, which he has been doing since the show started.

R- But we&#8217;ve had our battles

O- Oh Randy I feel like&#8230;

R- We&#8217;ve had our ups and downs too, even you and I.

O- Correct

R- You get mad at me and, I get mad at you; and I fight back.

O- Because it makes me understand the Jackson family. I am the only one I think who gets it, because I feel like one of the brothers and everyone gets mad at me; and then turn around and they love me. I&#8217;m one of the brothers.

R- I am still trying to love you [unclear] [laughing]

O- Its really tough.

R- [laughing] I love you Brian

O- Its really tough, but I know Randy

R- I am mad right now because you have better headphones than I, and I am a singer; and your earphones are better than mine.

O- Well that too can be fixed and we will do that. We were talking about Paris. How is she doing?

R- She is, from what I understood, she is doing well; and I was concerned about that as I said before, but she, but she is doing a lot better and so great, great, thank you God for that.

O- You are kidding, it is good to hear. One thing that I think is in the forefront of all the news releases, is the estate of Michael Jackson, the administrators of his estate who is John Branca, John McClain. There is a lot of problems going on particularly the IRS vs. these folks. Tell us what&#8217;s happening there.

R- John Branca and John McClain, Howard Weitzman, 3 Stooges.

O- [laughing] You are not happy with them?

R- No I&#8217;m not, and I&#8217;m saddened more than anything because I&#8217;ve known these people a long time, and it breaks my heart to see how things can change. Money can change people. All I can say is that I hope that it works out for everyone in the best way that it should, and now the government has gotten involved, so.

O- The government is involved huge, big time. They have 702 million dollars; let me say that again 702 million dollars, almost ¾ of a billion dollars in taxes are owed, plus penalties, plus interest. It&#8217;s a staggering figure, that this estate has been conducted in a manner..after paying 100 million dollars in taxes, it owes penalties, interest, and 702 million dollars. What&#8217;s happening?

R- Well these are, this is just a tip of the iceberg. This, these are some of the things that I have known all along. All along, I, you and I, have discussed it; but for me to come out and say all these things, it would seem kind of crazy; but when the government says it, you know&#8230;

O- Then people.. when the IRS speaks, people listen don&#8217;t they?

R- It has a lot of more developments. Yes, it does.

O- This is because of what? What kind&#8230; I mean any time a person of wealth who passes away can&#8217;t plan their estate, somebody has botched it. What&#8217;s happened?

R- Well, I don&#8217;t know what happened, but I know something is wrong; and you know that. I mean I think, I know what&#8217;s happen. I don&#8217;t want to say too much here. It&#8217;s horrible. Branca had said many times my brother was 400 million in debt, and he had paid off all his debts, they did a massive campaign and how Branca had done all these fine things; but now you see in the filing, he says he was only 28 million in debt, in debt, not 400 million or 500 million.

O- No, no this debt was a fantasy, and I want to talk to you. We are going to take a quick break. 310 million dollars come into the estate the 1st year of its operation. There wasn&#8217;t any debt with that huge income flow.

R- No

O- Let&#8217;s take a quick commercial break Randy and talk about really some of the phantoms that have been perpetuated here.

BREAK

Oxman identifies his guest again and adds: &#8220;and really one of the most outspoken and the guy to turn to when you need him.

R- [laughing]

Oxman introduces Randy as the youngest Jackson again and finally Randy corrects him:

R- Youngest boy

O- Youngest boy. Ok, give me a run down who is who, and what&#8217;s what. You gotta have a score card.

R- There&#8217;s too many of us. I don&#8217;t even know myself&#8212;just joking

-The children are listed up to Randy, then:

O- So you come right after Michael

R- Yes, and then Janet

O-Then Janet; that is the baby

R- The baby yes, not a baby, but the baby yes.

O- This roll call.. and the strangest thing is Randy, the roll call when we were in court on the Smith Hermiass case, which was many, many moons ago. I did that roll call as to the people I represented. Everybody was in stitches as I recited the 9 members of the Jackson family, and I include your mom and dad. It&#8217;s America&#8217;s 1st family of music what an amazing group of people.

R- Thank you. I like these headphones

O- We switched headphones. You get the good ones.

R- I got the good ones

O- You look good in them

R- Yah, right these are symhisers [spelling? I guess name of headphones]. I use these in the studio. How dare you do that to me?

O- [laughing] We were talking about the taxes which were owed on&#8230;

R- Yes

O- On the Michael Jackson estate, the interesting thing is that the IRS says that the image of Michael Jackson, which was valued by the estate at $2105, was a nonsensical evaluation, utterly absurd in the view of the IRS. They said its more like 434 million dollars. What kind of thing, who, what were they thinking when they valued Michael&#8217;s image to be $2000?

R- That&#8217;s a question for John Branca and John McClain. It saddens me. As I said before um I don&#8217;t understand that, and this is the tip of the iceberg. A lot more is going to come out, and I&#8217;m just happy that the truth is coming to the surface, so.

O- It&#8217;s a question of estate planning, and we pay attorneys a lot of money to plan people&#8217;s estates.

R- Yes

O- The purpose of that is so when the person passes away, they don&#8217;t have these huge tax liabilities which take away from their children. We talk about Prince, Paris and Prince Michael the II, who we call Blanket. They have an inheritance that there are entitled to. It looks to me that it is all being eaten up by taxes, which were never planned for despite the fact the people who are in charge now are the people who did the poor tax planning.

R- I think it is important that the public knows that my family is, not, we are not happy with McClain and Branca. We never, never, have been; we are not supportive; we don&#8217;t believe that the will is real. We don&#8217;t; there is a lot that we don&#8217;t believe. I think there is this misconception that we are supportive of their conduct. We are not um for some strange reason, and then this is me speaking, that will, the original will um is under seal in court; and for some reason no one can get it out, but I think maybe there is a chance that will happen; but we don&#8217;t support the situation. We don&#8217;t support this whole thing with the taxes, with Branca, with, we just not happy with it. So I want that to be known to the public.

Oxman has a coughing fit.

R- You ok Brian

Staff- Can we cut that out? (He means the coughing)

R & O- No don&#8217;t cut that out.

O- We gotta have that in there [laughing]

R- Your coughing [have attorney rights? Unclear]

O- That&#8217;s right [laughing]. You are not happy with how this estate is being administered, and you talked about the will that has been a matter of public speculation. It&#8217;s not speculative Randy.

R- No, it&#8217;s not

O- You are one who knows why. What&#8217;s happen?

R- Well he simple was not there when they said he signed the will. [unclear: either a date or name of lawyer?] he was not in that location he was in. That&#8217;s been proven. Then they created this whole thing with this kidnapping to try to divert the attention over to [hearing? unclear]

O- The will says it was signed in Los Angeles, but Michael was not in Los Angeles.

R- No. So all of a sudden when I asked that question, all of a sudden Katherine Jackson is kidnapped, and where is &#8220;ayadiyada,&#8221; but no one&#8230;so that was all staged by them to sort of steer the attention away from the fact that this will was under question.

O- Why has this not been examined by Federal authorities to look into the authenticity of this will. I don&#8217;t care what anyone says. Somebody needs to examine it. Why hasn&#8217;t this happened?

R- That&#8217;s a very good question. Howard Weitzman seems to have some kind of pull somewhere and, ah but, maybe it is being examined um, the government&#8230;. they don&#8217;t tell you what they are doing all the time. Maybe it is being examined and we are not aware of it, eh for some reason em the court is not allowing us to go any further than this probate situation.

O- Tell me about Randy Jackson. Where and what is in the future for Randy Jackson.

R- I try to live a simple life [and I/as?] I grow up, I try to be as comfortable in my own skin as possible, and leave the stage stuff on the stage. I spend my time helping people, giving God&#8217;s love all over the place as much as I can; and that&#8217;s my life. That&#8217;s what I do.

O- I don&#8217;t know&#8230; people say to me, Randy he is so nice. He is so kind.

R- I&#8217;m not that nice.

O- Let me tell you something. You are, you are, but at the same time..

R- Ask my ex-wife. She will tell you I&#8217;m not so nice.

O-[laughing] I have lived that one with you too. At the same time you are as tough as nails and that&#8217;s why everyone turns to you; so you have these 2 sides Randy, and I think it is amazing.

R- I want to believe, err that I am tough on principles and values. My values&#8230;I want to keep them strong and never want to change those things, because that is who I am as a person and that&#8217;s all I have, so..

O- I am honored to be your friend, and I thank you for joining us

R- Thank you.

Oxman thanks other guests.

r3mJf.gif
tumblr_min1azEQq71r116s7o1_400.gif

Oh God, this is :puke: :perrin: ....

Kerry Hennigan;3903479 said:

Just take a look at some of he things the Estate has done in the last years, and you won't need any evidence. I think Randy deserves more respect than he is getting in this thread and I'm happy he is speaking out about this issue. Hopefully there will be others who will follow his example.

Back