Bruno Mars Thread [ Merged ]

Re: "Grenade" By Bruno Mars

I love this song and along with Just The Way You Are it's my favourite track off the album.

I have a feeling we can expect great things from Mr Mars :)

Re: Bruno Mars! the most awesome tribute ever!

He's the best , i swear!

Yeah, in the beginning he was an Elvis and MJ impersonator.

I have to agree with you all, i looked at the way Bruno sings and he definetly emotes! i have not been so excited about an artist for a long time. The way he looks also on his sideways profile, my god i thought it was a reincarnation of Michael in his early 20's! This guy is going to be huge!! I said from day one that he was one hell of a singer, glad so many agree. I dont know if he can dance but his vocals are brilliant and effortless. I guess he learnt from the BEST!

Terry

. Been a while since a new artist excited me. Got a feeling this guy is gonna be special :)

I agree.

He is special.

The first time I heard of him was on a radio show and he was being interviewed.. he was talking and I was thinking.. who is this..? he kinda sounds like Michael when he speaks.. then I found out his name.. and his music.. and i LOVE him!

The guy Claude Kelly who wrote Hold My Hand, wrote Grenade too.

He kinda looks like MJs nephew Donte too hahah!

I personally dont like the DD song, and the "tribute cover" is more horrible than original.

How anybody could think Dirty Diana is horrible is beyond me.

Anyway, this kid has serious talent! Also looks like he has a good live show. Talent like this is very rare in mainstream music these days, hopefully people will take notice.

He's the best , i swear!

yes ,yes ,yes, i swear too :)

i luve me some Mars ! he is talented ,hot and cool ! :lol:

but some call him the next MJ ,,,which i do not believe ,,,Mars is amazing,amazing artist but MJ is a God !

It would be great if this guy could stay away from the vulgar crap the likes of Usher/ Akon etc put out, so I read an article the other day saying how great he is and how he is going to be MJ but with no scandals!!! http://www.nationalpost.com/arts/Cultural+Lessons+Bruno+*****/4004763/story.html

So I goes to youtube to check out a few songs and lo and behold, he's singing **** you **** you etc . Michael Jackson never ever lacked such grace.

No chance of getting near MJ standard unless he stays away from the pimp/gangster/sex addict bullshit.

Since y'all seem to like him, here: :D ===>

I love me some Bruno Mars!! :naughty:
lovin' his covers of MJ!! :swoon:

I love Bruno Mars, i love his style of music- it is totally my cup of tea! lol (just realised how British that must sound...) any way, his music i would describe as old fashioned, like motown-y and it has none of that vulgar stuff you hear on the radio today. Its just sooo sweet, i melt when i hear his songs. I stumbled upon this Tribute to Michael recently and now i love him even more! see for your self why!...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrQmZnLkTrQ

That has to be my favourite MJ 'tribute'
Gawwwd Bruno baby!! :naughty:

tumblr_lfbp0iP61r1qbd9pq.gif

I think hes great, really loving his music.

Bruno Mars. :happy: :D

Grenade is a fantasitc song :wub:

Re: Bruno mars cover

Hey, nice work :clapping: You're great at singing, and it's clear to see you've got a passion for it. Keep it up!
I love that song :)

i just checked out an old video you posted of Dont Walk Away... amazing!

Hey, nice work :clapping: You're great at singing, and it's clear to see you've got a passion for it. Keep it up!
I love that song :)

i just checked out an old video you posted of Dont Walk Away... amazing!

thank you i'm glad you enjoyed them, it was a toughy the bruno mars one!

:clapping: :clapping:
well done. your really good!! :D

Re: 16 yr old bruno mars perform michael

its funny cos he's good but i wouldn't of predicted his voice to develop into one as beautiful as it is now

Re: Bruno mars, aged 16 (2001)... Brilliant mj perfromance

i've alawys think that Bruno is a new version of MJ ,,,,in the grammy's he was moving just like him!

he the best singer in years !

Thank you but it has been posted before:yes:

Thanks I'm seeing this for the first time. His voice is so high here :lol: He did a pretty good job :)

Back