Bruno Mars Thread [ Merged ]

0o0jackie0o0

Proud Member
Re: 16 yr old bruno mars perform michael

its funny cos he's good but i wouldn't of predicted his voice to develop into one as beautiful as it is now

Ohood

Proud Member
Re: Bruno mars, aged 16 (2001)... Brilliant mj perfromance

i've alawys think that Bruno is a new version of MJ ,,,,in the grammy's he was moving just like him!

he the best singer in years !

MJ~And~Me

Proud Member

Thank you but it has been posted before:yes:

Love.him

Proud Member

Thanks I'm seeing this for the first time. His voice is so high here :lol: He did a pretty good job :)

DARKLIGHTDAN

Proud Member

I know a couple have been posted, I have posted some ha, but 1st time I seen this 1

Lorraine

Proud Member
Re: Bruno Mars

I have merged all Bruno threads together so we can have one place to discuss.

I am loving this song right now... :wild: :heart:

StaceyMJ

Proud Member

^ I love that one too! It's so cute! :wub:

Alyssa

Proud Member

i love me some bruno!! :dribble:
its a real shame, he's playing tonight in Dublin. Too bad tickets sold out in 5 mins :boohoo:

truluv

Proud Member

:naughty:
2w55ypu.gif

Travis

Proud Member

I too like Bruno's voice. It's very sweet. And not trying to stir the pot here, but I find it interesting that Bruno has almost all but avoided his cocaine bust being brought up and condemning him in the media. Many people aren't even aware of the fact that he was caught snorting up in a bathroom of a Vegas hotel by police. I find that interesting and wonder how it was kept so hush.

DARKLIGHTDAN

Proud Member

Bruno fans know bout it, but its nothing that will stop me seeing him or losing respect for him, he's a decent artist and not doing much wrong

Travis

Proud Member

Bruno fans know bout it, but its nothing that will stop me seeing him or losing respect for him, he's a decent artist and not doing much wrong

You can't do much more wrong than snort cocaine. That stuff will kill you fast. I'm not saying that you shouldn't like him, but it's definitely a very bad thing to be doing. As I said before, I just find it very interesting how under the radar the whole thing has been.

Last edited:
In a mad mad world where the good god is a woman a

You can't do much more wrong than snort cocaine That stuff will kill you fast. I'm not saying that you shouldn't like him, but it's definitely a very bad thing to be doing. As I said before, I just find it very interesting how under the radar the whole thing has been.
Either it'll kill ya or make you totally incomprehensible at times. See Keith Richards and Mick Jagger.

Travis

Proud Member

Either it'll kill ya or make you totally incomprehensible at times. See Keith Richards and Mick Jagger.

LOL! I guess Bruno isn't big enough a star yet to get the rag mags talking. That's the only thing I can guess as to why he hasn't been targeted for his less than admirable exploit. Again, not knocking the guy. Just find it all very curious.

Whisper.

Proud Member

I love Bruno Mars, mainly for his ability to sing of love and not degrading things, someone who can actually sing and play an instrument or two. I love the song Grenade and Just The Way You Are (title correct right?) Very sweet music performances, these type of singers gain high respect from me.

Severus Snape

Proud Member

He's probably the only new mainstream artist right now who is worthy of being called an all-around talented wonder. People make such a big deal out of less talented singers/songwriters for things which are extraneous to the field of music, but they completely overlook the fountain of talent that is Bruno Mars. I mean, the guy plays not only the piano, but the guitar, and his voice is absolutely beautiful. If I recall correctly, he also writes his own material, and it's probably the best mainstream material out there today. It's halfway meaningful, at times beautiful, and I honestly do admire him. He doesn't seem at all arrogant, and he pays beautiful tributes to Michael.

How can someone not like him? I mean, it's too bad about his cocaine arrest, but it seems like all of Hollywood is doing coke these days (even Dr. Phil lol!) Shame, shame. I hope he's able to get his act together from now on, because it'd be sad to see all that talent go to waste.