C&O Travel E-mailed me with UNBELIEVABLE INFORMATION ABOUT SECOND TOUR!!

Could someone please translate this new Interview with Randy Phillips:

http://forum.mjdreams.net/viewthread.php?tid=2152

Thanks a lot!

The most interesting part is this one:
"Envisagez-vous des concerts à Paris?
Une tournée mondiale est toujours d'actualité. Michael adore la France et les Français. S'il est OK pour donner d'autres concerts dans le monde, alors Paris sera numéro un sur notre liste."
Meaning: Are you planning shows in Paris?
A world tour is still relevant today. Michael adores France and French people. If he is ok to give other shows in the world, then Paris will be number one on our list.

C&O is an event travel agency. They are just jumping on the possibility of concerts in Paris, nothing more. They want to make sure that if and when concerts are being planned for Paris, you know they are going to sell trips to them... and that you book one with them. It's just a marketing thing, nothing has been announced or set in stone. So it's just a question of wait and see.

And I do think it's time Michael gives concerts in the US again. It's been a long time :)

I'm afraid that he will not tour the world after these 50 concerts. :/
My dream is that he comes to Germany and play some day. Or Denmark, where I live ofcourse!

If it's because he don't want to do more than 50 shows (understandable xD ) then he could just travel to some of the big cities in the world to meet the fans. Take over the world :p

Yesterday when i was driving at the freeway with my boyfriend, I imagined that Michael was driving into the land of Denmark in he's white limosiene and children would be standing on either side of the road, holding eachothers hands so they made a "guialande" of childen that would last for 2 or 3 km maybe.

If I was rich I would try to make this happen if he ever came to Denmark.
Would make him cry happy tears I believe :heart:

Back