C&O Travel E-mailed me with UNBELIEVABLE INFORMATION ABOUT SECOND TOUR!!

I hope he comes to Arnhem (The Netherlands). We have had Madonna here too and the sound is better thatn in The Amsterdam Arena

I hope he comes to Arnhem (The Netherlands). We have had Madonna here too and the sound is better thatn in The Amsterdam Arena

Is Geldredome really better then the arena? I heard it's even more worse. I hope he does Ahoy. 013 is to small anyway :p

I wish that he would do a concert in very small facilitis, in a hall with an audience of 1000 people :)

then thats bullshit :(

people will come from around the world to see michael but people in london didnt get tickets. Now that his doing them in different countries, they will gettheir chance to see him. Why didnt they just let people from the uk come to these concerts :(

That's what I said before the tickets went on sale. If he is touring other places, it's a shame it wasn't announced before these went on sale, because people are coming from all over the world as they think this is their very last chance of seeing him perform (which it might be!). But then it just might not... (and probably isn't).

90% of the tickets were sold in Britain, so just..............

Beside, if I can travel from small country 2000 km's away from London, why London people could not travel to paris (less than 1000km)

LOL I will sure travel to Paris. I've been to Japan to see Michael. I was more thinking of the thousands of fans spending a fortune to come HERE when Michael might turn up in their home country soon :lol:

I heard something new on the radio an hour ago:

Michael jackson was so glad with the fast ticket sale that he'll might do a WORLD TOUR. I think all of this rumours,i mean some rumour MUST be right and i hope the world tour is true!!!

i'll post more info when i hear it!!

50 dates in London is a lot, however I could quite believe that Michael will perform in a small selection of cities also.

I don`t think we will know anything until the concerts in London is done.
My guess is that this will be ( as AEG said) a step by step thing. And that any offer from any source that is not official should not be taken seriously. I do think there will be concerts other places though- but most likely it will be in other continents.

then thats bullshit :(

people will come from around the world to see michael but people in london didnt get tickets. Now that his doing them in different countries, they will gettheir chance to see him. Why didnt they just let people from the uk come to these concerts :(

So if MJ does a tour in the States people from the UK shouldn't be allowed to attend?

The world tour will probably cover all the concontinents which are; Asia, Australia, Africa, Antarctica, North America, South America and Europe.

Europe obviously has already been announced with shows in London.

Do you think he'll include the UK in it if he does a world tour?

I sure do hope so!

Hate to say this but the c&O travel thing is nothing more than a local travel agency.

I work for one of the biggest travel agencies in Holland and NO travel agency has any information about any possible future concerts Michael might be doing in Europe or elsewhere.

Just wanted to make that clear :flowers:

If there will be a tour i seriously hope west africa will be on the list.

He has never performed there as far as i know (only south africa, which is 6000km away from there) and people just adore him there.

Senegal has a decent stadium and is political stable, come to Senegal Michael ;).

Lets just hope there will be the US and Sweden too. Theres enough suicides in the world so we dont need them from MJ fans.

Hate to say this but the c&O travel thing is nothing more than a local travel agency.
Yes, indeed!
Recently, they came in the Belgian news because they were selling tickets for a higher price then the official one (I think it was about the tickets for AC/DC...).

So, don't have too much confidence in them!

But I do hope that it's true....

would be nice if he did something outside of london but that aint gonna happen

I doubt we will hear anything new before the 50 dates at London is over!

Actually the 02 would have sold out, how many people never got tix, The british fans have been fooled and ripped off AEG have made it so hard for the british fans to get tix.

Think about the fans who have travelled because they thought this was the only way they could see mj, and they can't afford it then mj goes to their own country is that fair.

Its great pr for michael but for the fans its shit

Back