'Call from Ambulance Transporting Michael Jackson Contradicts' Claims of Dr. Conrad Murray

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is really a tape. The tabloid story is not false about that. A tape exists. The question is whether or not the TAPE is real. The tape really was posted on Youtube on June 26.

The tone of the paramedic's voice, and the date the Youtube was posted, tell me it's probably legit. The EMT seems genuinely stunned that the person in the ambulance who is not breathing and has no pulse is Michael Jackson.

The EMT probably said the name so the hospital could prepare for a celebrity arriving.

The EMT probably said "coma" because an EMT does not call time of death.

Saying "no pulse, no breathing, and we tried to resuscitate, and it doesn't look good," is enough for hospital personnel to know he was DOA.

The worked on him at the hospital awaiting the family's arrival. They could have continued CPR even though they knew it was hopeless, so the family could assemble.

There probably is no background noise because radios like that have filters to filter that out.

I'm not SURE it's real. My hunch is, that it is.

If it were real, it would be a GOOD thing for justice for Michael. Everyone gets that, right?

i totally agree if it is legit then it could help get justice for michael

i totally agree if it is legit then it could help get justice for michael

Thank you.

There is another point here. This is a MAJOR Michael Jackson board. Over a thousand people read here daily, and it's simply not possible to "screen" everyone. I think it's a pretty sure thing that journalists read here, and picked this up from a post on MJJC. They simply weren't aware of it before, but once posted here, they were. So the point is, "they" also read your posts trying to disprove that the tape is legitimate. If the tape is legitimate, it would catch Murray in a lie that Michael still had a pulse. That would make the prosecution's job easier at the trial. That is a GOOD thing. So why would anyone want to disprove the tape and make it easier for the defense? :doh: This is not a "conspiracy." It's an audio tape in an ambulance.

Just listened to the tape and have no idea whether this is real or fake. I know paramedics would not refer to someone by their name but its Michael Jackson, his name needed to be revealed really for privacy reasons. Everything is just so confusing. I just pray that the truth comes out in court and justice for Michael will be done.

So maybe this is how TMZ knew that Michael was already dead and were the first to post so. Maybe they were listening in and heard that he was not breathing and had no pulse. And probably why TMZ havent posted this story on their site as you know they love to post anything MJ related. It could have been them who leaked it online? Purely speculation on my part.

And The Sun, pfff, as if theyre going to admit that they got their info off a fan board the day after I posted it. Especially being that it has been online since June.

So maybe this is how TMZ knew that Michael was already dead and were the first to post so. Maybe they were listening in and heard that he was not breathing and had no pulse. And probably why TMZ havent posted this story on their site as you know they love to post anything MJ related. It could have been them who leaked it online? Purely speculation on my part.

And The Sun, pfff, as if theyre going to admit that they got their info off a fan board the day after I posted it. Especially being that it has been online since June.

exactly

but sigh they knew he was gone

does it matter if its fake or not. it doesnt tell us anything we dont already know. autopsy said he was gone when the medics got to the house. that he was Asystole

From another source:

Michael Jackson Death Tape Revealed

A recording believed to detail the moment paramedics first announced Michael Jackson's death has emerged online and may be used as evidence in Dr. Conrad Murray's trial.

A recording of the moment paramedics first announced Michael Jackson's death has been found online.

The voice on the tape - which is believed to feature a Los Angeles Fire Department medical calling ahead to the UCLA Hospital in Santa Monica - could even be used as new evidence in the trial against the star's personal physician Dr. Conrad Murray who has been charged with involuntary manslaughter.

The voice is heard saying: "Patient is Michael Jackson, the pop star singer. No pulse, no breathing. Unresponsive. Tried to resuscitate him. Unsuccessful. We've done everything we can. We should be there in five minutes. It doesn't look good. It doesn't look good."

If the recording is genuine then it would be crucial to the trial into Michael's death because it contradicts the timeline of events previously stated by Dr. Murray who said the 50-year-old music legend still had a pulse and was warm when he put him in the ambulance.

If the tape is used, prosecutors would argue Dr. Murray, 56, actually left Michael for more than an hour after giving him the powerful sedative Propofol, making his actions careless.

The tape, which emerged on the ambulance workers' web forum, is thought to be the first time the announcement was made that Michael was dead on June 25 last year, although authorities do not yet know whether it is genuine.

An LAFD spokesman said: "I couldn't confirm that it is one of our workers. It could be. They refer to 'pop star Michael Jackson' but it is not our practice to name names."

Source: http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/michael-jackson-death-tape-revealed_1133255

tmz werent the first to say mj was gone it was x17 or whatever its called

can u take that video down its upsetting

he tape is used, prosecutors would argue Dr. Murray, 56, actually left Michael for more than an hour after giving him the powerful sedative Propofol, making his actions careless.
how? it doesnt show that at all. contact music are so thick

does it matter if its fake or not. it doesnt tell us anything we dont already know. autopsy said he was gone when the medics got to the house. that he was Asystole

I think the tape is real, though I fully agree with you that the complete auropsy report might provide the info anyway, since we ALREADY know taht Michael died on his bed due to tehse perimortem abrasions.

I tend to agree with this. The tape doesn't tell us anything we don't already know from the official report. We don't even know whether it's real or fake. Plus, tabloid sources are not permitted as part of board policy.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back