"Call It Off" (1991) (Michael Jackson & Bryan Loren)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJRemixed

Proud Member
Is there anymore info on this song? Shana Mangatal showed the lyrics for it on Instagram yesterday.

The teasing is killing me. People should stop doing that, it's not good for my health. I'm done with 1 sec snippets or words written on a napkin that should represent lyrics (I don't know if this is what she showed but I made it extra dramatic because I can)

Shana Mangatal isn't a person that I trust, when it comes to Michael or anything related to him.

Shana Mangatal isn't a person that I trust, when it comes to Michael or anything related to him.

Normally I agree, but when it comes to unreleased Dangerous demos she'll always get my attention, given that she owns "Don't Believe It" and "Seven Digits."

I've transcripted the lyrics:

There was time taken out from me
To do things that I couldn't see
This doesn't seem to be a place for me
In the size of your bigger scheme
So baby call off

Chorus

Now you've started messin' with my mind
That must have been your plan all the time
You must have thought that I was blind
I didn't gave to look that hard to find
So baby call off

Chorus

So now we know the final score
I've got no time to play your games
Don't think that I can take it anymore
Why don't you take your bags and hit
So baby call off

I've transcripted the lyrics:

There was time taken out from me
To do things that I couldn't see
This doesn't seem to be a place for me
In the size of your bigger scheme
So baby call off

Chorus

Now you've started messin' with my mind
That must have been your plan all the time
You must have thought that I was blind
I didn't gave to look that hard to find
So baby call off

Chorus

So now we know the final score
I've got no time to play your games
Don't think that I can take it anymore
Why don't you take your bags and hit
So baby call off

its obvious that shana wants to gain attention and wants the mjfam to believe that she was close to mj. she wasnt. she is telling the same boring stories again and again. sometimes she flavours her stories with lies to make it more spicy. the only positive thing on her is that she had dangerous copenhagen and sold that to us. now if she wants more money she should do the same with the unreleased songs. but until then she will play with people who believe all the crap she tells.

That doesn't even look like his writing to me. Way too neat.

Whatever the songs real or not. i wouldn't mind her releasing it. we know her stories with MJ sort of fake but if this real i'm all for it.

Ah Shana "I knew Michael Jackson" Mangatal, everyone's favourite MJ related attention seeker. Yes she does have some rare stuff i'd love to hear/see but i don't think she will release it. I think LeVelle Smith has more than her, i think he has a treasure chest of stuff of course i could be wrong but this is me speculating.

You guys should be happy that someone isn’t spreading negative things about MJ. Sure some of her stories could be far fetched. But at least she isn’t accusing him of anything. Before you judge someone you should try to understand them more, cause that’s what MJ would want. Also at least she has unreleased stuff so be grateful.

Iwasaloser619;4290162 said:
You guys should be happy that someone isn’t spreading negative things about MJ. Sure some of her stories could be far fetched. But at least she isn’t accusing him of anything. Before you judge someone you should try to understand them more, cause that’s what MJ would want. Also at least she has unreleased stuff so be grateful.

I do believe she's defended Wade or James at one point in regards to the Neverland property on Youtube.

Wasn’t she caught scheming how to best mess with the fan base to make her name relevant? And I think I remember her telling her “fans” not to watch Square One. There were screenshots of those Facebook conversations floating around on Twitter a while ago, if I’m not mistaken.

Her stunning prettiness and positivity about Michael make it hard for me to see any problem with her possibly exaggerating things a little.
She's obviously not making a living off it, so what.
I havn't read her book, but the impression she gives on videos I saw was nothing to hate on.

ScreenOrigami;4290190 said:
Wasn’t she caught scheming how to best mess with the fan base to make her name relevant? And I think I remember her telling her “fans” not to watch Square One. There were screenshots of those Facebook conversations floating around on Twitter a while ago, if I’m not mistaken.

Screenshots can always be fake. Especially that she seems to have some dedicated haters out there. (As all females who tend to be vocal about (and possibly exaggerate) their MJ friendships a little.)

Telling fans to boycot Square One would make her relevant in the fan base? Makes no sense.

Last edited:
Electro;4290192 said:
Screenshots can always be fake. Especially that she seems to have some dedicated haters out there.
Why would she want anyone to boycott Square One?

The story goes that she’s scheming ways to get her name connected to MJ in any way she can. I don’t know what the truth of the matter is, I haven’t looked into it beyond that. Just thought I’d throw it in here, in case someone knows more. :)

Iwasaloser619;4290162 said:

:doh:

I would said don't trust her. the family and his kids already said not to trust her. i'm not one those female fans who fall for everything. if the songs are real then okay I would love to hear them.

I’m side-eyeing everyone who claims to have been close to MJ and then goes on to write a tell-all book and give interviews to tabloids.

It's obvious to me she was nothing more than an extra in one of his movies. She is as delusional as Tatiana was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back