Cancel our pre-orders at the same time?

L.T.D

Proud Member
I know personally that if Sony release a statement of some sort stating that all of the fake songs will still be on the album, then I will be cancelling my pre-order anyway.

But I was just thinking, would it not make more of a statement if we all cancelled our pre-orders all at the same time?

Of course this might not be needed, I am still fairly confident that Sony will remove the songs from the album anyway.

What do you think?:punk:

Oh god. Another anti-'Michael' thread!

Cancel it if you want to. But please stop telling us about it!

OMG, I can't watch all of this without tears.

Please don't encourage others to do this. Do it yourself if you want.

The majority of people here are going to cancel there pre-order anyway! I am merely suggesting that we all cancel our pre-order at the same time to truly make a statement.

This is only if Sony release a statement saying they are going to keep the fake songs on the album. Waiting for the official statement first.

L.T.D;3064265 said:
I know personally that if Sony release a statement of some sort stating that all of the fake songs will still be on the album, then I will be cancelling my pre-order anyway.

But I was just thinking, would it not make more of a statement if we all cancelled our pre-orders all at the same time?

Of course this might not be needed, I am still fairly confident that Sony will remove the songs from the album anyway.

LTD In the event that Sony does not allow Michael's fans to guarantee the best for his recordings, and still attempt to release questionable material we will need to be prepared for a Boycott of All things Sony. I think what you are saying is a wonderful idea!

Can we list this on the site SonyUltimatum when we go live on the 14th?
We wouldn't want people to cancel their pre orders on the 14th but we plan to use MJUltimatum.com as a hub to gather fans ideas and disseminate information on efforts towards getting Sony to yield to our ultimatum.

If they fail to yield then we plan to use the site as our base in a retribution war of having people Boycott all things Sony for their attempts at destroying Michael’s legacy.

Will you join us?

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/sonyultimatum/

Be prepared for Sonyultimatum.com

I think people have mis-understood me here. I'm not urging people to cancel their pre-order.

I'm urging those who are already planning on cancelling their pre-order to cancel it at the same time as the rest of us. It will make more of a statement that way.

OMG, I can't watch all of this without tears.

Please don't encourage others to do this. Do it yourself if you want.

There's no need to be in tears. WE, Michael's fans are the only ones who are truly going to protect his legacy!

No one wants to cancel a pre order of Michael's CD but if Sony falis to care for his fans then we need to make them listen, not for us but for Michael!!!

Things are far too difficult right now and it's not his fans fault - it's Sony's, they are the one's who released that CD defying what the family was saying about the material and telling us NOTHING about it.

We have to fight! It's not fun, it's not pretty and it sure a time for resting because at the end of the day if we don't fight they may try to destroy Michael by throwing phoney wanna be's in with his vocals so they can only pay his estate a portion of recording royalties at a lower rate or who knows what the hecvk else they may try to concieve of...

We need to put our love for Michael's music above our desperate need for a new CD, we want a new QUALITY CD that will honor Michael and at this point we have to fight to ensure that happens!!!!!

If you are not willing to fight then please don't critisize those of us who are. If Sony had their way Michael would have been done before Invincible was released!!!!! We fought for him then, we'll fight for him now and we will NEVER stop fighting for our king.

Be prepared for SonyUltimatum.com

I hope this album goes to number 1 all over the world - just to spite you all.

I will laugh my head off if it does.

And, if it does and Michael gets all the praise due, you will know you had know part in it's success - that makes it even better for me.

i think they already got several cancellations...at least i know off fans who pre-ordered it and cancelled on Monday..

I hope this album goes to number 1 all over the world - just to spite you all.

I will laugh my head off if it does.

And, if it does and Michael gets all the praise due, you will know you had know part in it's success - that makes it even better for me.

I would laugh my head off personally, knowing that everyone had just bought a fake album.

I'd also laugh at the fact that the music industry is in such a state that a fake album could make it to number 1.

You have not even heard the new music.
Pause for a little while, and think about the kind of messages
you are posting here. :better:

I would pay £9 just to hear two 100% Michael songs!!!!!!!!

by doing it you are not betraying Michael, you are betraying SONY, remember you can always buy the record.

Besides how can anyone have a record in his power that the half is not Michael.

I did not cancel but I have not pre-order, I back it up just in time. I will only buy if it's Michael 100% in all tracks

SONY only worries about money so let's give them something to worry about.

You have not even heard the new music.
Pause for a little while, and think about the kind of messages
you are posting here. :better:

I've heard 1 full one which is fake, then 3 snippets of other songs from the same recording session. All of which are fake. They also have an imposter on them and they have even copied and pasted ad libs from other songs onto these songs!

At least my thread is urging people to wait until Sony release a statement to cancel the pre-order. There are tons of fans who have already cancelled it.

I'm urging those who already have plans to cancel it, to cancel it at the same time as everyone else after Sony's statement.

you are telling everybody to cancell the pre-order??? what a hell is this!!!!!! do it if you want, dont drag people with you, and so much talk for nothing cause when you will see it in stores youre gonna buy it anyway!!!1 just like the This Is It cd, everybody was going to cancell and stuff like that, but at the end almost everybody got it!!!!

you are telling everybody to cancell the pre-order??? what a hell is this!!!!!! do it if you want, dont drag people with you, and so much talk for nothing cause when you will see it in stores youre gonna buy it anyway!!!1 just like the This Is It cd, everybody was going to cancell and stuff like that, but at the end almost everybody got it!!!!

PLEASE re-read L.T.D's numerous explanations for this...Try to understand what he is trying to say....

Excellent idea! I already canceled mine, I will order it again when I see tracklist hopefully without fake Cascio songs.

A fan told me (whatever the source was - it might be just a speculation) that the album pre-sale for "Michael" reached 2 million ...

Excellent idea! I already canceled mine, I will order it again when I see tracklist hopefully without fake Cascio songs.
I will not be cancelling my pre-orders.
All I can say to you is:
I wish for you the joy of hearing Michael Jackson sing again, and I wish for you the peace and understanding his music has always brought us.
Because the only true tragedy would be to lose the
"Magic of Michael Jackson".
innocent0006.gif

Last edited:
....:bugeyed :mello:

I don't believe though, the video for 'breaking news' on youtube has over 200,000 views, it's not possible to have 2 million presales compared to that. I remember Invincible selling 2 million in its first week of release. I think it will be strange and ironic if it turns out that the general public accepts the album and we reject it, whatever the situation is.

I'm not repeating myself again. Just read my other posts again.

I wont see it in the store and buy it anyway, as I would have already downloaded it for free if the fake songs are on the album.

I hadn't pre-ordered yet like I was planning to, but now I definitely will not be. So Sony has lost this "potential" sale I was going to give them. So even though I haven't actually given them money yet, I'm with you in spirit. :)

Keep this up, LTD and fellow MJ fans. We need to rally those who know. Forget the others, they're not going to realize it until Sony TELLS them. But for the majority of the fans, we need to rally as many people not to give Sony their money for faked vocals.

Money.
Money...
Lie for it
Spy for it
Kill for it
Die for it
So you call it trust
But I say it's just
In the devil's game
Of greed and lust
They don't care
They'd do me for the money
They don't care
They use me for the money
So you go to church
Read the Holy word
In the scheme of life
It's all absurd
They don't care
They'd kill for the money
Do or dare
The thrill for the money
You're saluting the flag
Your country trusts you
Now you're wearing a badge
You're called the "Just Few"
And you're fighting the wars
A soldier must do
I'll never betray or deceive you my friend but...
If you show me the cash
Then I will take it
If you tell me to cry
Then I will fake it
If you give me a hand
Then I will shake it
You'll do anything for money...
Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you