Cascio Tracks Debate Thread

Re: So, what's the general consensus on Keep Your Head Up?

^ My credibility is no different then any of yours.

So here's again what you 've said from the beginning

QUOTE:

^ It's felt like the twilight zone.

For those who are interested, I spoke with my source on the phone for over 30 minutes tonight regarding this whole mess. This is coming straight from Sony: the vocals are over 50% not MJ's, they did hire an impersonator to run over the majority of MJ's pre-existing vocals and tried to hide it with production.

The remaining Cascio tracks including "Monster" are all in the same boat with some MJ vocals and some imposter vocals. There will be a big meeting tomorrow at Sony where they will discuss the future of this album. More to come...

So yes, I 'd say you are as credible as I am AND NOT MORE AS YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO SEEM :D

What I would like to ask the believers is this:

Do you think it's MJ singing 100% on all Cascio songs, even All I Need?

I'm sorry, but All I Need really, really doesn't sound like him for the most part. Surely even the believers must hear something fishy about that one??

So all in all with our different and controversial opinions (which could occur from different parties in the court vs SONY), we get to the same conclusion: they risk nothing as they have managed to protect themselves by hiding behind all the possible legal experts and contracts.

To me logically, the reason why they included those songs on the album, why they made such definitive statements, why Teddy Riley says "let's go to court" and why we saw no legal action from the Jackson's is that - Sony and the estate has legit analysis reports that show that it's Michael's vocals.

I don't classify it as hiding, getting away with it or blaming other people.

What I would like to ask the believers is this:

Do you think it's MJ singing 100% on all Cascio songs, even All I Need?

I'm sorry, but All I Need really, really doesn't sound like him for the most part. Surely even the believers must hear something fishy about that one??

This is a funny post :D I am a doubter. I like BN and Monster, but I admit that I don't hear Michael's voice at all on those songs, or only partially, nothing much really.

However, I am hesitating regarding KYHU. My first impression was that it is not Michael at all. After few listenings I have impression it is him.

But for ALL I NEED I never had a doubt that it IS Michael singing. It reminds me of Someone in the dark, Scared of the moon, Lady in my life and You are my life.

p.s. Maybe I should pay attention more closely to the vocals in ALL I NEED.

p.p.s. Has anyone of you tried to listen to Tom Fox performing "Wayfaring Stranger" with closed eyes?

Last edited:
To me logically, the reason why they included those songs on the album, why they made such definitive statements, why Teddy Riley says "let's go to court" and why we saw no legal action from the Jackson's is that - Sony and the estate has legit analysis reports that show that it's Michael's vocals.

I don't classify it as hiding, getting away with it or blaming other people.

I know that. That's why I am saying that despite our controversial views we get to the same conclusion. For you they are not hiding behind, for me they are hiding behind legal stuff. Yet we come to the same conclusion: they are unreachable and unattackable.

This is a funny post :D I am a doubter. I like BN and Monster, but I admit that I don't hear Michael's voice at all on those songs, or only partially, nothing much really.

However, I am hesitating regarding KYHU. My first impression was that it is not Michael at all. After few listenings I have impression it is him.

But for ALL I NEED I never had a doubt that it IS Michael singing. It reminds me of Someone in the dark, Scared of the moon, Lady in my life and You are my life.

p.s. Maybe I should pay attention more closely to the vocals in ALL I NEED.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtAQPC6A_ts Seen this?

I do not hear any processed vocals in KYHU, come on. I do hear processed vocals on Hollywood Tonight for instance but it still sounds like MJ

Hold my hand, Best of Joy, Hollywood Tonight, This is it film + common sense, all suggest that MJ's voice didn't change and in no way ended up sounding like Jason Malachi.

Some try so hard to make us believe that either Michael sounded like crap the last years of his life, or that Teddy Riley got raw MJ vocals (that DO sound like him) and tried to make it sound worse!!! Please

exactly! lol....Mike singing in these songs sound like a matured, adult Mike...The voice in the Cascio songs, DON'T sound like a matured, adult Mike...they sound like a different person...IMO

:sigh: It's that same voice IMO, unless the estate and Sony morphed Michael's voice to purposely sound like Jason Malachi :doh: ........I bet that every Cascio track has that same voice. Even if it is Michael, what the heck is the purpose of morphing his voice..did they honestly think people would not care? :scratch:

I know that. That's why I am saying that despite our controversial views we get to the same conclusion. For you they are not hiding behind, for me they are hiding behind legal stuff. Yet we come to the same conclusion: they are unreachable and unattackable.

To be clear here : If they are knowingly and willingly participating in fraud , I think that they are reachable and under liability.

What is the song "All I Need"?

And I have to say that IMO, Jason is just as guilty as the rest of them if the Cascio tracks are indeed fake. He should be included as a defendant on any lawsuit that is filed about this because he took part in a plan to fool people if that's the case. And for Sony, is it true that all they have to do is produce the authenticity reports and they're off the hook?

Last edited:
:sigh: It's that same voice IMO, unless the estate and Sony morphed Michael's voice to purposely sound like Jason Malachi :doh: ........I bet that every Cascio track has that same voice. Even if it is Michael, what the heck is the purpose of morphing his voice..did they honestly think people would not care? :scratch:

Exactly! Listening to these comparison videos makes it so obvious to me..

To be clear here : If they are knowingly and willingly participating in fraud , I think that they are reachable and under liability.

I don't think so. Unfortunately the justice does not work the way it should. If you can't prove, you can't win.

Not to offend anyone, but I feel like concrete evidence should be needed to prove your case, no matter what side your on. For the side I'm on, the only evidence needed is the Estate's statement, as well as the testimonies of the album's producers and people that have worked with MJ over the past 20 years. If concrete, physical evidence to show that it isn't him is available, then you can sue SONY and the Estate for fraud by all means.

^ Much Too Soon was recorded in 1993, MJ's voice changed a lot in 14 years. But it's obvious his voice on KYHU was ran through some sort of autotune or studio effect which is why it's a tad off. It's clear MJ never mastered his own vocals so the producer had to do it himself.

Again, like I've said from the beginning. The concept that the Cascio's hired Jason Malachi to come record these songs is ubsurd. MJ was living here for 4 months, he clearly wrote the songs (I know his writing style)... so is it that inconceivable to think "hey, maybe MJ went into that studio and recorded the songs he clearly wrote with Cascio". It's a realistic look at it.

I can tell by listening to it, it's MJ

Michael clearly wrote 'Mama say mama got you in a zig zag'?

Michael's voice changed a lot in 14 years? To the degree that he actually sounds like Jason Malachi? Identically so, in fact? Although, bizarrely, he sounds just like himself, again, on Hold My Hand and the live sections of This Is It?

Seems Friedman's got his facts wrong... well, well, well...

Friedman, November 5th, 2010

"I know these songs. I heard them in a pre-Michael version in 2006. They were recorded with his vocals in 2007. Recently, producers have polished them up. They are said to be “amazing.”"

Friedman, November 8th, 20...10

"Cascio and James Porte (aka Bobby Ewing). Yes, it’s Michael singing about himself. It’s a song they wrote in the Cascio home studio together in August 2007."

Pre-Michael could mean anything, like I don't know, maybe he just heard an instrumental of the song, ever thought of that?

I wonder why no one ever thought of the possibility and repercussions of lupus.

Last edited:
Back