CBS /60 Minutes' Tours Michael Jackson's Estate Warehouse Sunday, May 19 at 7 p.m. ET/PT CBS

Great to see. So many people told me they believed the stuff I saw at the MJFanFest in Vegas in Dec 2011 had been sold off or wasn't owned by MJ's Estate, but had been borrowed from all over... but here it is. Nice to know that all of us fortunate to visit the exhibition in Vegas (or in London and Tokyo) have been in the presence of some of the items we see here. True treasures!

This should be an interesting watch.
Hopefully the US fans will help us non US fans out so we can watch it too ;)

I hope and pray the MJ Estate makes this year and future years, an uncontroversial ones and destroy all the naysayer claims. In a way that makes any other naysayer run into the abyss of their WRONGS. I love MJ!

Complaint Filed: September 29, 2009

Trial Date: April 19, 2011

Pursuant to Local Rule 43-1 and this Court's Order, Plaintiffs submit the following witness statement of Karen Langford.

I, Karen Langford, ... I am a paralegal at the law firm of Ziffren Brittenham, LLP. (Ziffren)

I have been working at Ziffren for 29 years as a paralegal. During my time at Ziffren, I worked extensively on Michael J. Jackson's legal matters and am very familiar with his work, including his charitable efforts and in particular his "Heal the World" foundation. (Jackson's Foundation). Since Mr. Jackson's passing, I have been working closely with the Co-Executor's of the Estate.

...I declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct. Executed at Edgartown, Massachusetts on April 7, 2011 Karen Langford

http://www.rosespeaks.com/wp-conten...1-Estate-Witness-Statement-Karen-Langford.pdf
http://htmlimg4.scribdassets.com/6rtboffvy811qsqu/images/3-7b6146e492.png

What an honor for Karen Langford, to represent the Estate in showing all these wonderful treasures, the keys of the Kingdom!

minutes18n-3-web.jpg

Suddenly, 'Cataloguing a warehouse' (or five) has just gone to the top of my league of 'dream jobs'.

@Soulmum -Looks like I won't be seeing it either.
My TV guide for tomorrow, Sun., May 19th 2013 for the program 60 Minutes, 7pm
says nothing about this MJ Warehouse Tour.
@ScaredOfTheMoon - Me niether. U.S here.

This really puts my worries to rest. I feel extremely proudd seeing this though I have almost nothing to do with :p
Ive always been worried his stuff are being sold nd thrown everywhere. Now the only question is how the hell will i be able to see this. Hope someone is geniuine enough to upload it! thanx alot
for posting this!!

@Soulmum -Looks like I won't be seeing it either.
My TV guide for tomorrow, Sun., May 19th 2013 for the program 60 Minutes, 7pm
says nothing about this MJ Warehouse Tour.
@ScaredOfTheMoon - Me niether. U.S here.

There will be 3 segments I think

A Face in the Crowd
Michael Jackson
A Long and Dangerous Journey

Ok, well that makes sense. I know that there's usually more than one subject per program
and I guess the TV guide only shows so much information.

I'll set it up to record anyway. :)

Can't wait for this MJ segment to be uploaded on YT so I can see it!!

watch here a preview of the upcoming report...

[youtube]eaJLVL5fvl8[/youtube]

another preview. this time from ET...

[youtube]I92huIjA8T4[/youtube]

ohhh huge thanks to for the ET prev as i couldnt load the cbs one for some reason. But seriously the man has alot. i am sooo curious whats in the boxes up there. sure they wont be unboxing everything, hell i think it would take them months up to a year:lmao: His precious trophies are in there too, man...
And that car, its not the signed one is it?

on the other hand i think as so many other things, that its private, and then feel bad"snuffing" through his personal belongings.

Man the boxes, boxes everywhere

edit
And seeing this made me so happy that its safe. Chapeau to the Estate for the good caring no?

is shit for me i can't see i haven't channel,please do you have software or web tv for see this,thanks

I'm watching it right now on CBS from CHCH feed.

did it already started ? anyone known a live stream?

Back