Celebrating Michael around the world - August 29th

OMG he is so cute. I need a back story! Why should he be ashamed of himself? LOL.

Isn't he?! Maybe Brad will answer people asking the same question on his post lol - I'm not even sure he's talking to Michael. If I remember correctly this was footage from 'family friday dinner' where Michael would invite everyone who worked in the studio and their families to all have dinner together. Maybe he took all the food :p

What I liked the most on the time I was on twitter yesterday it is that I've saw only respect to Michael.He was remembered on radios and news only by his artistic career. That pic it was posted by the Guggenheim museum Bilbao, Spain.
https://twitter.com/MuseoGuggenheim
CrDZ-ELXEAATSQP.jpg:large

Last edited:
I only skimmed, but seems no-one shared the post from MJ's official Facebook! :p

492myIm.png
The birthday wishes were overwhelming. I couldn't even get to the forum yesterday because Facebook was so full of lovely tributes. It's beautiful.

OMG he is so cute. I need a back story! Why should he be ashamed of himself? LOL.

Given that he has plate of food on his hands and he is well known for his food fights, I thought he threw food on someone:giggle:

Overall, I was happy to see so many celebrities and famous people sent their messages to MJ:clapping:
I thought after Radar bs, people wouldn't go out to send birthday wishes to MJ, but they did.

Beyonce usually writes something for MJ but I guess she was busy doing other stuff, like collecting awards:)

PS, Michael was no 3 @Google trends yesterday
http://www.google.com/trends/hottrends

Last edited:
14114865_1086930808041978_722609985779031190_o.jpg

29. August 2016 MJ's Legacy Memorial Munich Help The Children
?? Happy 58th Birtday Michael Jackson ??
#Love #MichaelJackson

14063871_10153906038896309_7546099355624255149_n.jpg

14184406_10153906039711309_7224833832275367991_n.jpg

one caress ?@finnpwittrock 29. Aug.

@michaeljackson happy birthday mike. love you, miss you even more.

CrBkqrDWYAArcw0.jpg

CrBkqxAW8AAhD5p.jpg

CrDMkZiWEAAfBzq.jpg

Cq-S1mYWIAICfRf.jpg

http://www.chicagotribune.com/subur...-jackson-birthday-st-0830-20160829-story.html

Fans celebrate Michael Jackson's 58th birthday

950x534

A Michael Jackson impersonator strolled around with an umbrella as a woman played Jackson's music from her car. Meanwhile, Keita Sa'ad hung up a string of heart-shaped photos of the singer on the fence around Jackson's childhood home Monday.

Young students from a Cleveland, Ohio, charter school wrote messages on the backs of the photos for Sa'ad to bring to Gary on what would have been Jackson's 58th birthday Monday. Sa'ad introduced the children to his music in the before- and after-school program at the charter school, Sa'ad said. The children, ages 5-10, were excited for Sa'ad to bring their messages to the home at 2300 Jackson St., she said.

"I can't wait to take the pictures and let them see them," she said.

Sylvia Walker and Tenita Coleman have made the trip to Jackson's home before from Chicago, but this time they brought Coleman's daughter, 13-month-old Tabitha, who they say is becoming a young Jackson fan herself. Each visit, they like to take photos together by the home, they said.

Siren Van Tighem made the trip from Alberta, Canada, to visit Jackson's home Monday after wanting to visit since Jackson's death seven years ago.

"I've always loved his music and admired him, but after he passed away, I took a closer look at him as a human being and learned a lot about what he was really doing here on the planet," Tighem said.

Van Tighem appreciates Jackson's humanitarianism, she said, and his "beautiful way of living and caring about other people on the planet and being a demonstration for the beauty of the human spirit."

"It changed my life," Van Tighem said. "It made me want to be a better person."

750x422

Fans came and went from the home Monday, dressed in shirts with pictures of the singer, placing cards on the fence and sharing stories about the singer.

fs_anon_764265_1472663561.jpg

2efoo75.jpg

i3uw5c.jpg

13ye8zt.jpg

2m7j33s.jpg

From italian's fans :wub: we bought the flowers and used a percentage of the fundraising to buid a well in kenya with a plaque in honor of Michael

A really sweet, charming story from Kevin Bacon that's Michael related and popped up on his birthday. I just loved this. They're both born in 1958 and could just imagine little Kevin writing this song for Michael to sing. (ignore Jimmy Fallon).

CrWtq-ZVUAEvGyE.jpg

It’s hard to believe but the Madame Tussauds Istanbul in Turkey did not hold the wax work of Michael Jackson and to celebrate the King of Pop, they finally got the copy cat figure in the music section!

The wax was revealed on August 29 to celebrate Michael Jackson Birthday!

Liam McEwan ‏@LiamMcEwan

Visited Michael Jackson/The Jackson's childhood home in Gary, Indiana today. Truly a moment I'll never forget.
CrTsbOJWcAAFC9a.jpg

The well is a beautiful idea. It would give mj happy tears. grazie italy

http://www.justjaredjr.com/2016/09/...-birthday-tribute-vid-that-you-have-to-watch/

Kieynan Lonsdale just dropped the coolest Michael Jackson birthday tribute ever!

The 24-year-old Flash actor made the video in celebration of what would’ve been 58 this year.

“Overwhelmed by the response to my MJ tribute video. Over 100,000 views in like 18 hours… So crazy,” Kieynan wrote on Instagram.

He added, “Thank you to all of the talented people involved, you made this such a special experience. @uloveluke @dylanmahoney @catsantos, all of the incredible dancers (I love you), and my own mum who literally made all of the jackets from scratch haha (she killed it). Lastly.. Michael, you are everything. Happy birthday.”

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FKeiynanLonsdale%2Fvideos%2F10153907531489211%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

^^ His tribute is absolute gem and loved every second of it. Maybe the estate should get him to do some videos for next release:yes:

Back