Celebrities Supporting Michael

Posting this from @andjustice4some with the proviso that the new thing Offset has just dropped contains loads of references to the videos for Thriller and SC but the song is also loaded with language that, for some people, will be too violent and aggressive. Just sayin'

"Not going to debate this, but this is why Offset's support of Michael is so important.
#1 - He supports an MJ event (#1Billion4Thriller) on the same day his own single drops.
#2 - Very few artists have come out publicly in support of Michael. They're worried about the own careers. Offset shows his support and doesn't worry about it.
#3 - Offset's fan base brings in new fans for Michael. We need the younger generations to keep MJ's legacy for decades down the line.So thank you @OffsetYRN, for your love and support of Michael Jackson. And thank you to the Setgang for working with us. We appreciate you so very much."

Last edited:
F5E1AiubQAAf7Qi
Who is he? So he is basically copying Michael´s iconic wardrobe? :rolleyes:

Don´t blame me, I am in Germany 😁, so is this an up and coming artist?

All celebrities must respect Michael! ☝️ 'cause he wrote What More Can I Give and We Are The World songs! He was unfairly forgotten! That's not right ☝️😡

It’s 2001 OCT .
Our 2nd year of #106
The King of music period Michael Jackson releases “Invincible”
AJ and I get to interview him in Times Sqaure. It’s a ton of security , they tell us we have 3 minutes and not to look or stare at him ..
👀
👀

It’s finally our turn we sit and we talk , mike is Starin at me so i stare back ..
😳

we discuss sickness and the flu.. we do the interview
before we leave MJ has something to say to me….
I can’t wait to share what he said
❤️
❤️
❤️

408655093_18406008040010713_4132991953123692599_n.jpg

Is method man on our list ? he seems to mention m positively in his lyrics, especially the recent track which came out this summer. Please put method man [rapper] on there. And Treach [rapper], and Nas [rapper]and of course , Snoop. [rapper] Chingy [rapper]

|*Imagines m with his legendary rapper mates staring down wade in court , and james ...i can't cope the imagery is perfect therapy lol

Last edited:
When the trail gets going we can add to our list . i hope that there will be an outpour of support from celebs. this is a new, outspoken age now, so, we will see... but all those above & on this thread/ list have m 's back perfectly.

Weird Al deserved to be on the list, he was never disrespectful to and/or about Michael as far as I know. I really liked Weird Al. So yeah add him.

Karen Faye should be on the list too, she knows Michael very well and very supportive and defensive for Michael since she very close to him.
He removed Michael from his concerts...

Michael J fox .

prince should have gone on our list. that's a no brainer.

one i'd like on there is Axl rose but i don't know any updates. Axl had something positive to say about m few years back & hasn't said anything else since. So there we go.

Keanu Reeves? Is he with us ? better be lol he's alright Someone check him out .... haha

Treach in the court room staring down the idiot . Love that. get dear treach on that list. make my xmas lol

Kel mitchel too. stick orange soda crew there too plz hehe

Hey LL? cool J ? what does he say ? :unsure:
I might tweet Ice T ask his opinion...🙃

*waits to get beat down for this *

Did Johnny Depp say anything about it? He was also falsely accused in court and in the media, he knows what it's like.
Johnny .. i hope so , i hope he is with us . I'd imagine so :unsure:. i'd hope so ..sometimes i just assume they all are. 🤷‍♀️ I've got a feeling yano, although i know feelings don't cut it.
johnny if you read this 😌 n your'e not down with us i will boycott your films & throw things [ i am being silly ] He has gone through mirrored manipulating pain ...certain ...court pain accused by an overused floppy fish, so i'd say he would be open to be on our side.
i certainly was on his.

Johnny .. i hope so , i hope he is with us . I'd imagine so :unsure:. i'd hope so ..sometimes i just assume they all are. 🤷‍♀️ I've got a feeling yano, although i know feelings don't cut it.
johnny if you read this 😌 n your'e not down with us i will boycott your films & throw things [ i am being silly ] He has gone through mirrored manipulating pain ...certain ...court pain accused by an overused floppy fish, so i'd say he would be open to be on our side.
i certainly was on his.
I’ve posted this before, but… he was respectful in the darkest hour.

Back