Changes

The next leaks are going to be Water, Adore You, and Photographs for sure. Changes might not leak in a while but if he got it from someone it's definitely out there in the deep collectors world, give it a while, maybe a couple years or a whole decade just like GYWOOM, and it will leak.

The next leaks are going to be Water, Adore You, and Photographs for sure. Changes might not leak in a while but if he got it from someone it's definitely out there in the deep collectors world, give it a while, maybe a couple years or a whole decade just like GYWOOM, and it will leak.
Well if the snippet got to Lofti that means that the song is already in the wrong hands...

Hopefully they'll leak soon enough, maybe since they're low quality seminar recordings and are songs without a lot of vocals means they won't be gatekeeped as much. I yearn to listen to MJ's last recordings.

Wow, just wow! Why are they holding these song back??? This sounds better than current music out there. Can’t believe it, my ears finally came alive again.
Don't take this personally, but it's really annoying people say stuff like this when they probably don't even listen to jazz or seek out anything but popular radio fare.

I think water sounded the best from the short snippet we've heard.

Is it a complete demo with full vocals?

Man, this song is funkier and catchier than anything I've heard in a long time. This is some really good stuff. Gospel on top of it making it epic. Michael grooving. A song like this is something I'd replay a lot more

Don't take this personally, but it's really annoying people say stuff like this when they probably don't even listen to jazz or seek out anything but popular radio fare.
for the record, I do listen to Jazz and Classical music. It’s all about the melodies and the way sounds are used. So speak for yourself.

for the record, I do listen to Jazz and Classical music. It’s all about the melodies and the way sounds are used. So speak for yourself.
Well then, you should know there's plenty of fine music out there. And I said don't take it personally.

Well then, you should know there's plenty of fine music out there. And I said don't take it personally.
I'm about sure anybody who says that, including myself, refers to what's under the spotlight: mainstream stuff, commercial and creativeless.

I'm about sure anybody who says that, including myself, refers to what's under the spotlight: mainstream stuff, commercial and creativeless.
Music today is creativeless

Back