Charles Thomson live on KPFA Radio Sunday 14/03 @23:59 (PST) / Mon 08:00 (GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's crazy about that All he need was antibiotics medication to clear some of that not all that ish ‘they” know how to get an patient enthusiastic going but him not knowing what those doses that was given to him can actually kill him he put his trust in that doctor that doctor only did what he was told to do. If you a doctor and you there to monitor your patient why not do that? your getting paid to..
So can my excuse get a pass? P.S I’m not delusional just know the real

not sure what u mean by (All he need was antibiotics medication to clear some of that not all that ish) .one of the drugs in his room was an anitibiotic given for infections.antibiotics has nothing to do with the benzo given to help him sleep.he obviously has some infection and had/was been treated for it

At the end of the day this guy is doing a good thing and whether you used to like him or not isn't really important it is a distraction from the real issue. Huff Post bloggers dont even get paid. Blogspot writers dont get paid. He's doing a lot of good pro-MJ work for no money and rather than supporting him the fans are caning him down for something he wrote on a fan forum ages ago.

What it comes down to is this. Would you rather he was out there fighting MJ's corner or not? Having him out there is better than not having him out there.

We should support any writer who is working in MJs favour, not trash them because they used to complain on MJStar about MJs miming.

The fact that he doesn't suck up to MJ actually works in his, Mikes and our favour. Aphdorite Jones calling MJ an angel on her blog doesnt do much for her credibility. This guy going out there and saying 'I dont think Michael Jackson is perfect but I still think hes innocent' makes him more trustworthy to non-fans. If he went out there and said, 'I love Michael Jackson, I have all his albums, I'm president of the fansites' then people wouldnt take any notice of him.

We have a pro MJ writer at the Huffington Post (!!!!!) and all some fans want to do is kick him in the teeth.

At the end of the day this guy is doing a good thing and whether you used to like him or not isn't really relevant. Huff Post bloggers dont even get paid. Blogspot writers dont get paid. He's doing a lot of good pro-MJ work for no money and rather than supporting him the fans are beating him down.

What it comes down to is this. Would you rather he was out there fighting MJ's corner or would you rather he gave up because the fans are slagging him off?

We should support any writer who is working in MJs favour, not trash them because they used to whinge about MJs miming.

The fact that he doesnt kiss MJs ass actually works in his, Mikes and our favour. Aphdorite Jones calling MJ an angel on her blog doesnt do much for her credibility. This guy going out there and saying 'I dont think Michael Jackson is perfect but I still think hes innocent' makes him more trustworthy to non-fans. If he went out there and said, 'I love Michael Jackson, I have all his albums, I'm president of the fansites' then people wouldnt take any notice of him.

We have a pro MJ writer at the Huffington Post (!!!!!) and all some fans want to do is kick him in the teeth.

and here is my response to that. i am tired of people rating non MJ fans, as having more relevance in this world, than MJ fans. MJ fans are people, too. people who matter. and people with relevance in this world. and if non MJ fans, forever think how they think, it means nothing, since MJ fans have official relevance, in this world, and quite frankly, outnumber non fans.

you can't expect a lack of an opposite and equal reaction to an action.

however, having said that..i'm not stopping the guy from being pro MJ, now. more power to him, to do that, now.

Well I'm a fan and I want to live in a world where people don't keep calling him a paedophile and if we are going to get there then it means pursuarding the non-fans.

At the end of the day this guy is doing a good thing and whether you used to like him or not isn't really relevant. Huff Post bloggers dont even get paid. Blogspot writers dont get paid. He's doing a lot of good pro-MJ work for no money and rather than supporting him the fans are beating him down.
i dont care one way or the other about him havnt really followed what hes said but if hes the same poster ie TV then hes got a bigger split personality than janet arvizo.or hes on a guilt trip and considering those who support him are despreate to lie about the drugs then obviously ppl are gonna wonder.

Aphdorite Jones calling MJ an angel on her blog doesnt do much for her credibility. This guy going out there and saying 'I dont think Michael Jackson is perfect but I still think hes innocent' makes him more trustworthy to non-fans. If he went out there and said, 'I love Michael Jackson, I have all his albums, I'm president of the fansites' then people wouldnt take any notice of him.
jones was a major hater during the trial while workingfor fox news. she was alot worse than some person on a message board or running the joke that was mjstar. my issues is with posters who are spreading lies about mj and drugs.ive never like jones cause shes a hypocrite. so it would be strange if some fans support her but not this thomson bloke. as they are basically the same

Well I'm a fan and I want to live in a world where people don't keep calling him a paedophile and if we are going to get there then it means pursuarding the non-fans.

i got sad news for you. you live in THIS world. this is the world that killed MJ. that has people in it that stick explosives in the hindquarters of small cats. a world that kills children, and rapes, and murders, and sets forests on fire, kills babies, and old people....

you're not going to get the ideal world, no matter what, as long as you are in this one.

So what youre saying is that nobody should write anything positive about MJ.

The world is crap so there's no point trying to make it better.

That doesn't sound like MJs ethos to me.

He never had a split personality. He always defended MJ when he needed defending. He just didn't defend him when he didn't need it, and he didn't heap praise on MJ's mistakes. There are some fans who cant handle reality. When MJ dangles his baby over a balcony, they try to act like it's the medias fault. He never did that and thats why some of the fans hate him.

He never ever called MJ a paedophile and he never ever supported anybody who did. Even while he was on MJStar as moderator with everyone trashing him all the time he kicked up a massive stink over that channel four What Really Happened show. When the media say that MJ is a paedophile, Thomson takes them on. And he always did. Theres no split personality to speak of.

i'm not going into a back and forth about a view of a baby over a balcony. especially since he's father of the century, compared to most people. whatever you post, it comes across as as much an opinion, as anyone else. your view on Thomson, is an opinion, like anyone else. i'm tired of defining 'perfection', and 'mistakes'. but i do know the definition of 'opinion'. the only thing that cannot be argued, is that everybody has an opinion, and there's a vast tendency to class people based on their opinions..and that is wrong.

however, i did not say, that i would muzzle Thomoson, now. i just stated that, in my last post.

The first half of my post was directed at you. The second alf was directed at elusive moonwalker who said that by defending MJ against child abuse accusations Thomson has a split personality disorder. That is a silly thing to say because he ALWAYS campaigned against people who called MJ a paedophile.

For some fans nothing is good enough. There's always a reason to bash somebody even if he said something positive on MJ.....

For some fans nothing is good enough. There's always a reason to bash somebody even if he said something positive on MJ.....

when you consider the voracity of how MJ was treated(which nobody likes to comment about, when it comes to extremes in this vain)(and, in which some seem to have no memory) it can be understood.

let's try to make sense out of how someone, who lived the life MJ lived, could get treated, and extinguished, the way he did, then, we can discuss the deep emotional damage of fans.

when you consider the voracity of how MJ was treated(which nobody likes to comment about, when it comes to extremes in this vain)(and, in which some seem to have no memory) it can be understood.

I am someone who try to look the positive side of everything and not deliberately look for negatives in people. Nobody is perfect. I don't know what Charles Thomson did in the past, I don't know if his opinions were right or wrong. But what he is doing NOW is positive for MJ. That's all that matters to me in this case. I'm not trying to dig for negativity all the time.

The way I see it is that what somebody is saying now is more important than what they said in the past. We shouldn't trash Aphrodite for being positive now because she was negative five years ago. Who cares what she was doing five years ago? Everybody makes mistakes, including MJ and including everybody on this board. What's important is that she's not negative now and she's doing good work for MJ.

Same goes for this other guy. So what if he moaned about MJ on a forum ages ago? Now he's writing pro-MJ articles for no money on websites including the Huffington Post, which has millions and millions of readers.

Save your whinging for the people who are still slagging MJ off, rather than directing it at the people who are actually in his corner.

I am someone who try to look the positive side of everything and not deliberately look for negatives in people. Nobody is perfect. I don't know what Charles Thomson did in the past, I don't know if his opinions were right or wrong. But what he is doing NOW is positive for MJ. That's all that matters to me in this case. I'm not trying to dig for negativity all the time.

there really is no digging needed. much of it was thrown in MJ's face..and in our faces. overdone.

why is it this 'objectivity' couldn't be applied to MJ?

why is it so easily applied to other people? and why is it, that the only fans who don't critique other fans, are these 'extreme' fans?

critiquing other fans, is a negative.

quite frankly, i have yet to see a fan who claims to be totally positive, who didn't post negative posts. we're all in the same boat.

but what we should do, is comfort each other, instead of making each other feel guilty, for our feelings.

Exactly. There is no need to argue with each other. Agree to disagree and move on. i would hate to see a thread closed unnecessarily because of needless bickering. I know it is difficult but someone has to be the bigger person and just refuse to reply. Or we have to clean the thread.

Also, it is difficult to fault Aprodite, since she readily admitted her mistake and then tried to rectify it as opposed to those who just like to act as if their mistakes never existed and like they always had someone's back.

Regardless, while pointing out past mistakes, we can focus on the good that a person chooses to do now. Some people make their peace in private. I think we can all agree that it is good to come out with positive articles now that refute media stupidity. Sometimes what people did in the past does not bother us so much BECAUSE we were not there to experience the bad. If so, we can just choose to let people who were the chance to vent if need be.

You know better yet, i am going to clean this thread.

Last edited:
I think you should delete everything except the initial post and then close it.

This guy is going on the radio to defend MJ and the first reply was somebody slagging him off for something he said years ago on a forum. Its outrageous.

Ok guys, I am going to close this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back