'Charmed' Actress Rose McGowan Insults Michael After Fans Said She Looked Like Him!!

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...r-after-they-call-her-michael-jackson-2014157
3 hours ago

Rose McGowan Blasts Instagram Users After They Say She Resembles Michael Jackson .

Oh dear. Rose McGowan went on the defensive on Tuesday, July 15, blasting Instagram users who commented on a photo saying she looked like Michael Jackson.

It all started when the Charmed actress posted a picture of herself wearing sunglasses, with the simple caption, "Afghanistan." One commenter then wrote, "You look like Michael Jackson," while another by the name @katrinabunny commented: "#michaeljackson no more plastic surgery please!"

McGowan immediately replied to the user, writing, @katrinabunny coming from, ummm, you." The actress, who got reconstructive surgery after being in a car accident in 2007, went on to write: "Has anyone stopped to think that Michael Jackson used to be black, and tried to turn himself into a white, possibly Irish person with a cleft chin and a tiny nose? I was born Irish. So f--k off losers."

While some commenters came to McGowan's defense, the actress was still clearly upset. Wanting to make a point, she posted a side-by-side picture of Michael Jackson before and after his surgeries, with the caption: "Exactly. You dumb f--ks. Eat it."

McGowan later moved on from the tiff and posted another selfie, this time presumably in the back of a cab, with the caption: "An alien in NY."

She also posted this on IG:

14abqx0.png

I just saw this and was disgusted. Right lets insult one person by insulting another person. Wow. 3rd grade stuff right here.

And obviously not to mention that she doesn't know crap about MJ and neither do the people insulting her.

And not to mention in that side by side pic, both pictures of MJ look gorgeous.

And not to mention, if ANYTHING that side by side pic proves - its that MJ really didn't change much except for the nose and chin anyway. The only huge difference is his skin color which was out of his control. But that's a debate for another day i'm sure.

Meeh @ these folks. Whateeever. lol

Last edited:
I don't know who is this Rose woman, but she is very nasty of making such a statement without knowing MJ medical condition. Not nice to make fun of somebody's medical condition.

Could somebody with twitter account tweet her with info regarding Michael's vitiligo.

Never mind, she has been educated regarding MJ's vitiligo and lupus.

Last edited:
I don't know who is this Rose woman, but she is very nasty of making such a statement without knowing MJ medical condition. Not nice to make fun of somebody's medical condition.

I had to Google her name to find out who she is and it seems she's some C list "actress". What stood out the most in her ignorant comment was how delusional and bigoted she is, on how she views whiteness as something Mike (and probably other non-Caucasians) are striving to achieve via surgery, what-have-you.

That "he USED to be black" rubbed me the wrong way, as if his racial identity was something he wanted to be rid of. The Vitiligo didn't change his ethnicity.

She isn't a woman in her 60s or older that grew up pre-Civil Rights Movement, so where is this mindset that whiteness trumps those that aren't (and their accomplishments) coming from? Is she really that stupid, that clueless to believe that being "born Irish, i.e. white" makes her better than those that are more talented, gifted, successful that aren't Caucasian?!

GTFOH with that bullsh*t! She should have felt honored to be mentioned in the same sentence as MICHAEL JACKSON, much less being told she resembles him. :wtf: :lol: :doh:

Beyoncehellnaw_zps62a0b5c9.gif

Last edited:
These statements are coming from a woman who once dated a DUDE with boob implants... talk about drastically changing yourself into something you're not, huh...? You know what? F*ck her, she doesn't know sh*t about Michael or anyone claiming she resembles him for that matter, let's not give them more attention than they deserve, which is like 10 secs and that's pushing it. :yawn:

It was wrong from those people to try to insult her, but the way she responded was wrong too. You do not defend yourself against insults by insulting another person.

Honestly I don't even know her. So I guess just another irrelevant C or D class actress trying to get some attention but sending herself to low class fame... cheap... and well making her even more irrelevant somehow (lol I know that's not possible... there's nothing like more or less irrelevant uh?!). But really this doesn't deserve even the attention of one of our main forum sections to me. *shrugs*

And by that give the whole irrelevant thing lot more attention than it deserves...
... what then again makes her more interesting to possible movie and tv producers even if maybe called a controverse actress... she might even gets more jobs... mission 'successfull'...

and the beat goes on...

Does she realise that global Michael Jackson appreciation over powers her?
People have to go the extremes of Googling her to see who she is?

At the end of the day she clearly doesnt know the first thing about Michael Jackson, so shouldn't be dishing out half arsed information, especially digging up the whole 'Michael turned himself into a white guy' crap again.

People like her should be seen and not heard.
She isnt worth one ounce of peoples time...

And by that give the whole irrelevant thing lot more attention than it deserves...

I agree but at least someone is standing up for Michael. Oh an BTW I am more then sure she called US Weekly and told them what she did

Lol, since when is saying someone looks like Michael an insult? Clearly she has no clue about Michael and should stfu and go back to her irrelevant life. She is an attention seeker, remember string dress MTV Marilyn Manson?

No offence to the O.P, but why is this thread here? Not every negative thing said about Michael needs to be posted on this site

People forget that Michael obviously aged! Why would she compare a picture of him as a child to him about 15 years ago, if anyone here is in there 40s, please compare yourself to a photo of you when you were 11.

Now people fail to understand, even if Michael wasn't famous, he would've still had vitiligo, just with no surgery. I also read that Michael Jackson's very last surgery was 1986, the effects on his nose worsened over the years as the nose continues to grow. Remember that.

People forget that Michael obviously aged! Why would she compare a picture of him as a child to him about 15 years ago, if anyone here is in there 40s, please compare yourself to a photo of you when you were 11.

Now people fail to understand, even if Michael wasn't famous, he would've still had vitiligo, just with no surgery. I also read that Michael Jackson's very last surgery was 1986, the effects on his nose worsened over the years as the nose continues to grow. Remember that.

His last surgery was definitely not in 1986. It was around 2004 and before that 1999.

His last surgery was definitely not in 1986. It was around 2004 and before that 1999.
I'm not getting at you, but he said himself it was two, the nose continues to grow and that's the disaster with plastic surgery, the nose shape continues to change, making the bone appear more pointy, there's a documentary on it and the results said he had only two and on his cleft, which isn't surgery.

I'm not getting at you, but he said himself it was two, the nose continues to grow and that's the disaster with plastic surgery, the nose shape continues to change, making the bone appear more pointy, there's a documentary on it and the results said he had only two and on his cleft, which isn't surgery.

I don't believe in that. Also I think he said that because it really doesn't matter how much surgery he had. He could have say 0, he wanted to talk about more important stuff, not tabloid junk.

I'm still waiting for some journalists or reporters to grow a spine.
If this Rose person had said that to any other person who is suffering from vitiligo, she would have been slaughtered in the media, but because it was Michael, they say nothing. Punch of spineless puppets.

Could somebody with twitter account tweet her with info regarding Michael's vitiligo.

Never mind, she has been educated regarding MJ's vitiligo and lupus.

I am not able to login into my instagram right now can someone Please post this link to her???

Vitiligo Fact File Thread
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/123118-Vitiligo-Fact-File-Thread

That Rose idiot doesn't even look like Michael at all, not one bit. Her insults just really pisses me off!

What a complete and utter waste of space. As if anyone will be talking about her 5 years after she's dead. Lol next loser come forward!

I don't know who she is but I think there is nothing wrong with people trying to educate her about Michael after the way she acted. When people say to me that Michael bleached his skin or things like that I tell them to google vitiligo and you will see Michael's name. A friend of mine actually did it and she said she believes me.

I wouldn't waste too much time on this person but maybe she might see things differently. But that is up to her. I am tired of peoples ignorant comments and attitude towards Michael.

Time out. Why the hell would you post pictures of yourself if your skin is that thin ? For those who think I'm criticizing her looks, it's an expression. She's a celebrity (not a megastar but still) and she does not know that reading the internet comments can hurt her ? Especially when you post a picture of yourself ? The other day, I was on facebook and stumbled upon some article or whatever in which she says that, years ago, her agent told her not to talk in meetings because she's intelligent ? Really b*tch ? Really ? What do you use to get roles ? Threats or favors ? You cannot convince me so I'm wondering.

Last edited:
Back