Cheated !?!

hyptronicmusic

Proud Member
Hi ,

I always wondered why people cheated on M.J.
At the end of the day he's one of a kind that cares about this world & about children this much
Have you ever been cheated on( by someone who you really care about or love )
There's always a first person that mess with your trust that makes you decide to make a trust level for people .
If you have a story or you just want to drop a message then feel free to do it in this thread

Only God knows...

I do know that those who fall, will stand up stronger!!

It is part of life. I could say more but I can't think of anything.

Do you mean cheated on in a relationship or just in general, by the world?

Michael's had his generosity and kindness used against him because we've been brought up in a world which teaches us that in order to survive, we have to look out for ourselves first and foremost and if that means stepping on someone or taking advantage of someone's willigness to give, then so be it. I always say, the problem is with the way the world is, not with Michael. Michael's just a good person, a really, really good person and it's other people's problem if they're willing to manipulate that goodness to their advantage rather then just taking it as is and being gracious.

Well good people of great stature have always been cheated on and worse throughout world history. Jesus was crusified, Socrates made to drink poison, Galileo sentenced, Gandhi and MLK shot. The list is endless.

Or like Lord Spencer said, 'genuine good is threatening to those on the opposite side of the moral spectrum'.

Being a good person is quite a dangerous occupation. So I suppose you can say Michaels in good company...

Michael's had his generosity and kindness used against him because we've been brought up in a world which teaches us that in order to survive, we have to look out for ourselves first and foremost and if that means stepping on someone or taking advantage of someone's willigness to give, then so be it. I always say, the problem is with the way the world is, not with Michael. Michael's just a good person, a really, really good person and it's other people's problem if they're willing to manipulate that goodness to their advantage rather then just taking it as is and being gracious.

I also mean in a relationship you know all kinds of cheating I'm very interested in stories about cheating .
Everyone knows the moment when they get the feeling of being cheated even if you don't have proof the feeling still is there giving you a sign

And about MJ I still don't get MJ didn't watch out since the case of 1993

Well he did watch out, he took many precautions, which came out in the trial. But he also is someone who doesn't let his fear for his own well being control him. If more people were like that, we would live in a much better world.

As far as being cheated on, I'm not one to share personal stories, though from some of Michael's own music and from other sources (the much talked about phone conversations), one would conclude that he's delt with being cheated on.

I agree, and couldn't have said it better myself!

Even though we live in a selfish world, It is always the individual's character that decides to cheat on someone for their own benefit...
Unfortunately in this case, Michael sees the good in every person, which leaves him vulnerable to the sides that aren’t as good. Those sides tend to rise for one, when people feel cheated their selves. I believe the arvizo family felt this way when Michael was absent....They felt he owed them something, and wanted to just take what they though was theirs for the taking....I could be wrong...

Love,
Sunset

It comes with the fame. You gonna head for your passion, you have to know its reprocussions. So its really not anything new. From indie to major, entertainers ARE ALWAYS SCREWED. Its HUGELY sad, but hey it happens, we just have to get over it.

Michael had the wrong people around him who were not looking out for his best interest I believe. He's also made some very bad decisions on his own so you can't just keep blaming other people, which is something i've noticed that both MJ and the fans tend to do. Everyone is to blame here-including Michael. I think a lot of the things that have happened with Michael could have been prevented, but whatcha gonnna do? You can't change the past, hopefully he's more careful about who he chooses to associate with now.

Back