Chicago and Loving You .... all Michael singing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread is ****ing bull s***, close it right now please mods... if some fans don't think this is Michael's voice then obviously they haven't educated themselves on his vocals.

Last edited:
Don't waste your time with those claims, it's 100% Michael singing. I thought once the Estate decided not to include horrendous Cascio songs anymore this kind of nonsense would end but I guess I was wrong. Can't people recognize our very own Michael when they hear him sing?

Isn't She's out of my Life , Smooth Criminal and 2000 Watts sang by 3 different people? The vocal's sound completely different to one another.

I thought parts of Chicago did not sound like mj. Other parts were obviously him.

I thought parts of Chicago did not sound like mj. Other parts were obviously him.

Jesus_facepalm.jpg

Maybe the vocals were overly processed, I doubt that, but it just sounds way too simmilar to the vocals on breaking news and monster. Does not sound like Mj.

Maybe the vocals were overly processed, I doubt that, but it just sounds way too simmilar to the vocals on breaking news and monster. Does not sound like Mj.
The vocals are not processed on the She Was Lovin' Me original version. Only the remix

I can't believe that some people try to start this with this album...

I was not referring to she was loving me. And I am not starting anything. I just didn't think it sounds like MJ. I only heard it once but the verse just sounded like an impersonation. The chorus is obviously him.

dont start with this bullshit. Clean the shit out of your ears. Its michael.

Oh ffs sort it out. THIS ALBUM IS ALL 100% MICHAEL VOCALS. FACT. Anyone who is claiming otherwise is either a grade A idiot or just trying to derail this album cos they are bitter or think they stand for Michael legacy or some stupid ott fan reaction.

Ok, I'll admit it..... It was ME singing on all 8 tracks. Gosh darn that secret didnt last long.

BTW, I am also Father Christmas and Claw from Inspector Gadget, in case you were wondering.

Yeah, and some people are just positive that Michael and Elvis are alive.:doh:

I'd say those Iranian Facebook people don't know what they are talking about. Pay them no mind.

Why is it that some people just have to try to create some conspiracy or drama?

The vocals on timbaland's new mix are exactly the same as on the original version, just more prominent. The whole album is 100% Michael. And imo, it's incredible. There should NOT be any negativity, this project is a celebration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back