Chris Brown just posted this! (11/11)

If this allows us to hear an unfinished MJ song, I don't mind it being made into a duet. Especially if it's an artist who showed his love to MJ.

I just hope we get to hear the original one day. So I'm crossing my fingers.

If this allows us to hear an unfinished MJ song, I don't mind it being made into a duet. Especially if it's an artist who showed his love to MJ.

I just hope we get to hear the original one day. So I'm crossing my fingers.
Nah, not gonna happen. The Estate stated several times that there will be no more unreleased songs completed by other artists after 'It Don't Matter To Me'. Branca himself then said that they have no plans to release any unreleased material in the near future, so it will definitely be a T-Shirt, some sort of merchandising or just a Chris Brown dance-related tribute.

I just had a random thought - assuming this is for an unreleased song; since the duet will be called '11:11' what if the song Chris will be dueting is the song '11pm'?
Type of Work:​
Music
Registration Number / Date:​
PAu003461307 / 2010-03-03
Application Title:​
11pm.
Title:​
11pm.
Description:​
Electronic file (eService)
Copyright Claimant:​
Bradley Buxer. Address: 553 Summit Oaks Ct., Nashville, TN, 37221, United States.
The Estate of Michael Jackson, Transfer: by Will. Address: c/o Hoffman, Sabban & Watenmaker, 10880 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 2200, Los Angeles, CA, 90024, United States.
Date of Creation:​

I just had a random thought - assuming this is for an unreleased song; since the duet will be called '11:11' what if the song Chris will be dueting is the song '11pm'?
Type of Work:​
Music
Registration Number / Date:​
PAu003461307 / 2010-03-03
Application Title:​
11pm.
Title:​
11pm.
Description:​
Electronic file (eService)
Copyright Claimant:​
Bradley Buxer. Address: 553 Summit Oaks Ct., Nashville, TN, 37221, United States.
The Estate of Michael Jackson, Transfer: by Will. Address: c/o Hoffman, Sabban & Watenmaker, 10880 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 2200, Los Angeles, CA, 90024, United States.
Date of Creation:​
there will be a duet?

Even if you’re capable of separating the art from the artist, Chris Brown (in my opinion) has been terrible for the better part of a decade. I’d honestly rather not get another new song than have to listen to him on it and know that he benefits from an artist that he shouldn’t be allowed within spitting distance of.

But also, separating art from artist only really works when the artist’s actions amount to misdemeanors, not felonies. If we’re getting Chris Brown on a song, why not call up R. Kelly and have him phone a verse in from prison?

Michael Jackson fans should know more than most about separating art from the artist due to the controversy about MJ.

I personally feel it's like double standards being totally against breezy yet have a 1 million percent backing of MJ.

As an artist, the only comparison the two have is the they both sing and dance - MJ is super on every level and did it on a massive scale.

This song is interesting though whatever it might be, perhaps it does contain unreleased MJ vocals 😲

Michael Jackson fans should know more than most about separating art from the artist due to the controversy about MJ.

I personally feel it's like double standards being totally against breezy yet have a 1 million percent backing of MJ.
I think there’s a clear divide between an artist whose allegations are objectively questionable and full of inconsistencies and as such can be comfortably deemed false, and an artist who has openly admitted to being a piece of sh*t and beating women.

As an artist, the only comparison the two have is the they both sing and dance - MJ is super on every level and did it on a massive scale.

This song is interesting though whatever it might be, perhaps it does contain unreleased MJ vocals 😲
That's a pretty ignorant (one could even call it dumb) take, as for beginners: MJ is & always was INNOCENT !
Whereas CB has admitted to beating up Rihanna.

That being said: F*ck that cancel culture sh*t!

Chris Browns music doesn't do much for me, I like Usher and Ne-Yo much more

Interesting. I wonder what this could be. A duet? But then from what song could they have extracted Michael's voice?

Back