Chris Brown just posted this! (11/11)

For me, it’s as generic and uninspired as most of his output for the past decade. Throw on any R&B playlist on Spotify and you’ll hear the same stuff or better, sung by stronger and more tolerable vocalists.
I wanna disagree but I can't. I don't even remember any of the music I heard anyway

But that might just be because of the downward spiral
Brent Faiyaz is pretty fire am I right?

For me, it’s as generic and uninspired as most of his output for the past decade. Throw on any R&B playlist on Spotify and you’ll hear the same stuff or better, sung by stronger and more tolerable vocalists.
I can go along with that. He does have a few great songs in his discography but seems to have lost what every he had early on. Not many artists compare to MJ’s longevity. It’s hard to make good albums every time even MJ lost it with Invincible.

I can go along with that. He does have a few great songs in his discography but seems to have lost what every he had early on. Not many artists compare to MJ’s longevity. It’s hard to make good albums every time even MJ lost it with Invincible.
Most artists wish they could make an album like Invincible, to be real.

Most artists wish they could make an album like Invincible, to be real.
I agree. I’m only comparing artists against themselves here as far as work and quality goes. I was intending to use Invincible as an example on how it is so hard, if not impossible for anyone to sustain that level of success and quality with every album.

Back