Chris Brown just posted this! (11/11)

I think there’s a clear divide between an artist whose allegations are objectively questionable and full of inconsistencies and as such can be comfortably deemed false, and an artist who has openly admitted to being a piece of sh*t and beating women.
Objectively questionable yes but we're now about to face a 3rd trial. Unfortunately there are millions of people in the world who believe MJ was guilty.

There has been so many articles about Michael and trying to separate the man from the music. Hence why I feel it could be seen as double standards.

That's all 🙂

Michael Jackson fans should know more than most about separating art from the artist due to the controversy about MJ.

I personally feel it's like double standards being totally against breezy yet have a 1 million percent backing of MJ.
Chris brown objectively beats women. Why you are bringing thinking MJ is innocent into this discussion is beyond me.

Objectively questionable yes but we're now about to face a 3rd trial. Unfortunately there are millions of people in the world who believe MJ was guilty.

There has been so many articles about Michael and trying to separate the man from the music. Hence why I feel it could be seen as double standards.

That's all 🙂
2nd trial and many many more who think he's innocent

Shit sticks

You're right, 2nd trial ... 93 case got settled out of court
I'm aware, I've been a fan since 1987. Shit does stick however we can clearly see Michael's legacy thrive via his streaming numbers, Broadway show, The One, This Is It tickets and movie numbers, if you'd prefer to wallow in racist media driven negativity then carry on because that's not what I'm seeing from ordinary people

I'm aware, I've been a fan since 1987. Shit does stick however we can clearly see Michael's legacy thrive via his streaming numbers, Broadway show, The One, This Is It tickets and movie numbers, if you'd prefer to wallow in racist media driven negativity then carry on because that's not what I'm seeing from ordinary people
I don't really care tbh

Chris Browns music doesn't do much for me, I like Usher and Ne-Yo much more
I agree he has some hit or miss songs. But that 1st album🔥🔥 I still listen to a few songs from it & a few singles he had but...alot of them are.. idk just not my style so yeah I do like usher alot more musically

Not the point of the thread, but worth nothing: the ‘93 criminal case wasn’t settled out of court. It never went to trial and charges were never filed due to a lack of evidence.
It was settled out of court , you can use that term whatever way you want to try and dismiss what I've said but a settlement away from a court is what ended any further case.

I know this probably doesnt mean anything, but 5 days ago he announced his new album „11:11“ on instagram with the following comment:

11:11 is complete . Almost time to
make that wish

There is an unreleased MJ track called „Make That Wish“, right? Probably just a coincidence tho.

You've pissed me off now , if it wasn't a settlement what was it?
Why are you insisting on trolling this forum? You have gone beyond opinion and now just trying to rile people up! Clearly somebody has upset you by pointing out that CB is a convicted abuser of women! If any ounce of you is actually a Michael Jackson fan, you would have researched a little about the history of the allegations and used every ounce of intelligence that you may have to realise that all of the answers to your questions have been answered a million times!

Troll
Slang

Description​

In slang, a troll is a person who posts or makes inflammatory, insincere, digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages online or in real life, with the intent of provoking others into displaying emotional responses, or manipulating others' perception, thus acting as a bully or a provocateur.

Why are you insisting on trolling this forum? You have gone beyond opinion and now just trying to rile people up! Clearly somebody has upset you by pointing out that CB is a convicted abuser of women! If any ounce of you is actually a Michael Jackson fan, you would have researched a little about the history of the allegations and used every ounce of intelligence that you may have to realise that all of the answers to your questions have been answered a million times!

Troll
Slang

Description​

In slang, a troll is a person who posts or makes inflammatory, insincere, digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages online or in real life, with the intent of provoking others into displaying emotional responses, or manipulating others' perception, thus acting as a bully or a provocateur.
Nice bit of Google work there buddy 👏

You're god dam right I've went beyond opinion. Some smart arse saying that there was no settlement when there clearly was has riled me up.

If any ounce of me is a Michael Jackson fan, really? Stfu.

A troll? 🙈 get this buffoonery out of here.

They said CRIMINAL case, the civil was settled, I agree with the other poster, you're becoming a troll
I'm not a troll, just pissed off.

Criminal case or not it was a settlement.

I won't comment any further in this thread.

I'm sure everyone knows by now I don't mince words, I have some strong opinions and forceful expressions, and I get agitated. But at the end of the day I just wanna talk about Michael. That's what I enjoy, that's why I'm here. I appreciate being able to do that with most of you.

Some of you don't seem to enjoy doing anything but arguing though.

I'm not a troll, just pissed off.

Criminal case or not it was a settlement.

I won't comment any further in this thread.

This whole acting like details don't matter when you're corrected thing is incredibly annoying. It's fine to not know things or even to not care about details, but don't act like they don't matter just because the point you were trying to make doesn't add up or you were wrong.

This whole acting like details don't matter when you're corrected thing is incredibly annoying. It's fine to not know things or even to not care about details, but don't act like they don't matter just because the point you were trying to make doesn't add up or you were wrong.
Reminds me of Buffalobill87, my beloved.

Did he settle? Answer the fucking question rather than being an annoying twat yourself.

Did he settle? Answer the fucking question rather than being an annoying twat yourself.
This is becoming very boring. Someone already explained it to you and you acted like they pissed in your face and what they said didn't matter so I'm not going to bother doing it again myself lol.

Last edited:
the connection to MJ are the 11 solo albums:
4 x Motown
OTW
Thriller
BAD
Dangerous
HIStory
Blood
Invincible

11 solo albums like MJ, that's it

I'm getting exciting about this 11:11 is there any more news?

Back