Chris Brown Loses Temper on Good Morning America

It's okay now, guys, really appreciate it... And, again, makes sense. Perhaps there are those who are seeing some others allying against them and/or against their favorite stars, because we're agreeing with each other on certain aspects, so, because of this bad perception, we're bound to come across as biased and mean and irrational, thus plotting against them, like the 'eugenists' that we are. Wouldn't rule this possibility at all. Actually, it's even been claimed in this thread. So, how will we prove to be otherwise since we've been categorized from the start? True, I categorized the member who had a problem with my making sense, and I already apologized for my tonality. But they're the ones that categorized first, me, and then Travis, Mikage and the rest who share the same thoughts as 'hypocrites', biased people and all that, unmeritoriously. Reacting to the word, 'hypocrite', as though a nerve was struck. Did I call them hypocrite, when I didn't know who they are, what are their feelings on this and that? No, they did so, feeling strangely targeted. Who are the real hypocrites and biased ones, I wonder, but I resign myself on this completely.

Like Travis said, this was a balanced, rational, with compassionate posts as well. Including for Rhianna, if not, especially for her.

Last edited:
There really isn't any reason for anyone to be trading jabs back and forth. Let's get back on track. I totally understand why Rihanna fans would be apprehensive, but please do realize that no one here is attacking her. It was never about her. We just want Chris Brown to get the help he needs and be allowed by the media and general public to change and improve his life in peace.

Okay It is quite understandable whats happening right now it is quite easy to understand both sides and I do agree with both..... While I feel it IS extremely difficult to get ones around you to forget a situation you are not proud of perhaps even guilty and embarrassed of, when ones don't want to forget, yet Chris has to know, this is the MEDIA, the media are hungry for negative attention that will make and sell. When he took this interview, he should have known yes that this the album is the main focus in CHRIS' mind, yet the media STRIVES on negative attention he should have known this is, the whole situation with Rihanna and the trial is THEIR main focus. While I agree strongly that he should have never placed his hands on a woman, it wouldn't have resulted in this mess he's submerged himself into it, this when dealing with the media comes with the territory. When it comes to Robin, I agree perhaps she shouldn't have asked that, yet in the media its her job, thats what they do. and its Sad they do it, but they will do whatever they can to make a headline, in my opinion.

According to Chris, those questions were not presented to him. I'm not saying it's the truth, but that is what he claims. His reaction certainly seems to apply to the suggested circumstance.

It is hard to believe it. Robin is not sneaky, she is respected around her peers.
But, Chris, could have said I don't want to talk about it, even when she brought the subject on the air. At the end, it comes down to the fact, that he still needs to resolve underlying issues, he still has tone load of anger inside of him.
It was terrible watching him, pleading his fans, for forgiveness and support of his album, last year. I strongly believe, artist should be praised for his art. But, private life can affect professional success drastically. Good luck to him.

It is hard to believe it. Robin is not sneaky, she is respected around her peers.
But, Chris, could have said I don't want to talk about it, even when she brought the subject on the air. At the end, it comes down to the fact, that he still needs to resolve underlying issues, he still has tone load of anger inside of him.
It was terrible watching him, pleading his fans, for forgiveness and support of his album, last year. I strongly believe, artist should be praised for his art. But, private life can affect professional success drastically. Good luck to him.

That goes back to the fact that we have all been saying since page one... Chris Brown needs help. We all want that for him. We've all been saying it. The difference is, I don't condemn him as a human being and will allow him to improve his life and move on, unlike the media and general public.

Back