Chris Brown

Think. I know it's hard for you, but think. I said he hasn't said anything THIS specific about his next project. THAT'S WHY I SAID WHAT I DID. Now stop, process that if you can, and then get back to me.

Think. I know it's hard for you, but think. I said he hasn't said anything THIS specific about his next project. THAT'S WHY I SAID WHAT I DID. Now stop, process that if you can, and then get back to me.

aww, but he didnt say 2009, prediction my shoe...you shouldnt say he will take over 2009 and you don't even know if he his...

Well he said soon, so a prediction is a guess or an educated estimation of when it will occure and again, since you seem to have an excrutiatingly hard time letting this go, I said it as an off comment by way of my excitment over his future planes. You keep harping on it because you can't come up with any susbtantive points to support any of your previous arguments that Michael may not have a hit with his next project, that Chirs Brown ain't that talented, etc... But whatever.

The album was a hit if it went to number one and the songs didn't suck. The songs, the ballads specifically were melodically strong and Michael's vocals were killer. They were a hell of a lot better then any of that crap Chris puts out with his layered voice and mind numbing 4 minute hooks.

^^^
The damn album suck, point blank!!! it sold alot cuz hes michael jackson...the alnum was over writin and over produced, too much techno

oh hell naw, i know u not referring to invincible

The album was a hit if it went to number one and the songs didn't suck. The songs, the ballads specifically were melodically strong and Michael's vocals were killer. They were a hell of a lot better then any of that crap Chris puts out with his layered voice and mind numbing 4 minute hooks.

^^^
The damn album suck, point blank!!! it sold alot cuz hes michael jackson...the alnum was over writin and over produced, too much techno
What particular song on Invincible was considered "techno"?

:doh:

Back