Christian Members

Re: Any Believers in Jesus Christ Here?

Hey Rockin,
I just want to let you know that one of your posts that you put up in here is at the same link I just told Earthy about. Like I said they're talking about this thread and us. Just go to that link, and it may not be on the first page. Your post that this person who comes here to get a rise out of us quoted may be on the second page or somewhere.

I didn't know it took more than one thread for athiests to post to each other.

Me either, but there you go. Thanks for the link. I saw some of it. Someone said we totally ignored the verses from the Old Testament. I was not ignoring, and in fact, I could have sworn I responded to it by stating I believed in the whole Bible, not just parts of it. If it's God's word, I take it. Secondly, God punished people for their sins, ie the flood, because his people would not listen, so he did something to make them listen and follow him.

Further more, people choose to kill, people choose to abort babies, people choose to commit crimes, God has nothing to do with that. Funny how they say God makes people do those things, if anything, God is saying thou shall NOT kill!! One of the 10 commandments!!

Have a great day all, and Michelle, I will talk to you very soon!

Last edited:

Ummm!! Earthy! This thread is being talked about here along with all of us:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77284

Well, I saw one of the threads where two of them said that they were glad they didn't bash our thread, and I am glad they were grown up enough to not do that.

I have to question though..... All of sudden these new user ID's who have very few posts, then coming in here and bashing us? If they are new and are on this forum, surely they are MJ fans!!

It's funny, the whole thing yesterday inspired me to write a poem, it's called Non-Believers: Take Note. LOL!

Anway, talk to you all later.

Stay up with Jesus!! The non believers would want us to stop posting here, so please, let's stay together.

Lastly, can we ALL respect eachother?? Please stop withthe bashing of the Catholics!! They believe in Jesus Christ like we do. Different religions do different things, so let's respect that. If you can't then maybe someone would put you on an ignore list, like me, and won't read it. I would have to have to do that in my own thread.

So, please, respect your fellow Christian. Thank you!! Jesus would not want us to pick apart another religion, especially those who believe in Him.

Yeah, really, and if they wanna talk about me or us, fine. I am not ashamed of my Lord and Savior, and they are speaking in evil tongues anyway, and they are on my ignore list, so I can't see what they are saying, so if they are talking about me, Earthy, they are wasting their finger strength to type.

I'm not ashamed of Christ either, earthy. I still find it frustrating that they are bashing us on the other thread. If they are truly MJ fans, I would think they would know that MJ never approved of that.

Lastly, can we ALL respect eachother?? Please stop withthe bashing of the Catholics!! They believe in Jesus Christ like we do. Different religions do different things, so let's respect that. If you can't then maybe someone would put you on an ignore list, like me, and won't read it. I would have to have to do that in my own thread.

So, please, respect your fellow Christian. Thank you!! Jesus would not want us to pick apart another religion, especially those who believe in Him.

Thanks for the post earthy. :)

Sing a new song to Him who sits on Heavens mercy seat!

I'm not ashamed of Christ either, earthy. I still find it frustrating that they are bashing us on the other thread. If they are truly MJ fans, I would think they would know that MJ never approved of that.

We need to not let it get to us. Satan would want that, so carry on here, please!!!

Oh yes, I believe in Jesus Christ. That is what help me to get through the day and to deal with death of love ones.

Michelle, Don't let the Turkey's get you down. I have a button that says that!!

Michelle, Don't let the Turkey's get you down. I have a button that says that!!

No, I'm not down earthy, just frustrated. The atheists want respect, but they're not willing to give it. Whatever.

Hmm, well why do you go to the atheist thread since that's not for you? Why to upset yourself by going there.

Can we now continue with our own discussion and let them have their?

I'll post again this song I love: Hezekiah Walker - I need you to survive
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUUHPDUsLJ0

Hmm, well why do you go to the atheist thread since that's not for you? Why to upset yourself by going there.

Let's follow Jesus path instead of the path to the athiests scumbags who are ruin our thread.
:angel:

I'm totally confused by this post and others on this thread recently about people 'bashing' Catholics. Who exactly is doing the bashing?

Someone said earlier to stop debating in this thread also, why on earth would anyone want to stifle debate? It's healthy and we can all learn things.

As I said yesterday, I didn't want to get into the whole Christian/Catholic issue here as it only upsets and angers Catholics. I have my views and I'm as entitled to them as a Catholic is to theirs and to be honest, I really don't have the time or the inclination to get into it. People believe what they want to believe and I'll leave that one to God to deal with.

I am very concerned about a lot of the things that people that call themselves born-again Christians are posting here. Go back to your bible, everything that you need is in there, you don't need anything else and any denomination or 'movement' that tells you otherwise needs your very close scrutiny and discernment.

I went to it because it was a second thread for atheists so I was curious to some of the posts, that's all. I don't post there or anything. Just reading, that's all.

I'm totally confused by this post and others on this thread recently about people 'bashing' Catholics. Who exactly is doing the bashing?

Someone said earlier to stop debating in this thread also, why on earth would anyone want to stifle debate? It's healthy and we can all learn things.

As I said yesterday, I didn't want to get into the whole Christian/Catholic issue here as it only upsets and angers Catholics. I have my views and I'm as entitled to them as a Catholic is to theirs and to be honest, I really don't have the time or the inclination to get into it. People believe what they want to believe and I'll leave that one to God to deal with.

I am very concerned about a lot of the things that people that call themselves born-again Christians are posting here. Go back to your bible, everything that you need is in there, you don't need anything else and any denomination or 'movement' that tells you otherwise needs your very close scrutiny and discernment.

This is a forum. You had to have thought that you would get some kind of response posting about Catholics. Since we Catholics believe in Christ as Lord and Savior, this would be the thread we'd post in. Some of us were offended.

Completely agree, MJstarlight. We all need this thread. It's great to be able to share the faith because as we know....all of us humans were made in His image and we all have a hunger in our hearts to be close to Him as was intended. But unfortunately, many people disregard that hunger and turn it into things like anger, etc. It's great to be able communicate with you all about the truth of the gospel of Jesus.

It's peaceful to KNOW the truth. It calms the heart in the midst of all the crap we go through on a daily basis in our personal lives. The truth of God and the salvation through Jesus helps guide us through the chaos of the world through the turmoil of war and collapsing financial systems.

The fact is....no matter what may happen around us......our faith in God can keep us strong.

Faith in God, through the Messiah, THE Lord and Savior Jesus Christ brings real peace and re-assurance to the human soul as we struggle through today's increasingly wicked world. Sorry if I offend anybody by using the word wicked, but that's in reality what's happening. The world has been becoming more callous, more rude, more immoral, less about what means most like family and respect and love and caring for one another. These days, selfishness rules. That's real talk.

But even though all that may be happening around us....listen up......this is important......

:)
We have Jesus. He *WAS*, He *IS*, and He always *WILL BE FOREVER AND EVER!!!*
:D

nicely said!!

Redriding hood, debating is not how "the Church" should be in these end times. We should be unified in the Lord. This is what I don't like about how there are so many denominations. We all serve one God. We all have the bible. EVERYTHING we need to know is in that one book and that is all that matters. It is the Word of God.

As this World falls more and more away from God and we are now in the end times, this is when we need to show the world the love of Jesus in us. Our actions, our words, our thoughts need to be in line with God and bring Him the Glory!!

Whether you are Penticostal, Methodist, Baptist, Catholic, Orthodox, if you have prayed the sinner's prayer, accepted Jesus as the Lord and Saviour of your life, recognised that He came into the world to die on the cross for your sins and that He rose again to Glory and is now seated in heaven at the right hand of the Father, then you are saved by GRACE through FAITH!! No questions. That's how merciful our God is!

We are all part of the body of Christ. He is the head of "the Church". This is why I said enough with the debating. It is not for any one person to question and judge someone else's heart.

As for the people in the athiest thread, I suggest everyone just ignores that thread. Don't read what they're saying but instead just pray for them and love them. WWJD?

Well, they are the ones coming here and posting stuff to us. They are the ones that have a problem staying in their own discussion.

nicely said!!

Redriding hood, debating is not how "the Church" should be in these end times. We should be unified in the Lord. This is what I don't like about how there are so many denominations. We all serve one God. We all have the bible. EVERYTHING we need to know is in that one book and that is all that matters. It is the Word of God.

As this World falls more and more away from God and we are now in the end times, this is when we need to show the world the love of Jesus in us. Our actions, our words, our thoughts need to be in line with God and bring Him the Glory!!

Whether you are Penticostal, Methodist, Baptist, Catholic, Orthodox, if you have prayed the sinner's prayer, accepted Jesus as the Lord and Saviour of your life, recognised that He came into the world to die on the cross for your sins and that He rose again to Glory and is now seated in heaven at the right hand of the Father, then you are saved by GRACE through FAITH!! No questions. That's how merciful our God is!

We are all part of the body of Christ. He is the head of "the Church". This is why I said enough with the debating. It is not for any one person to question and judge someone else's heart.

As for the people in the athiest thread, I suggest everyone just ignores that thread. Don't read what they're saying but instead just pray for them and love them. WWJD?

Amen about WWJD? He would pray for them, as we should!

Hugs, Kes!!

My post was not directed to you, Red!! Someone else is coming on a little strong in my book.

Debates are fine, I feel, if they are not attacking on how someone worships. I think someone people have had a bad experience with a former religion, and come down on the others who still practice that certain religion. I am not saying you did that, but someone else comes on a little too strong like said before.

My experience with the Southern Baptist church was awful. I thought I could trust people and when I confided in a few, and these were elders of the church, and long time Christians, my business was soon all over that church. I left that church and never went back, but I would never tell a person who is still in that faith anything that would hamper their wonderful experience there.

I do however have a problem with the aithests coming in here wanting a debate. I know we don't want to debate with them. I know I don't. No one can change my mind.

Last edited:

nicely said!!

I'm gonna have to fiercely disagree with you here.
I do not ever accept things without questioning it, that is why God gave me a brain and a curious spirit.
I have faith obviously, but debate is healthy. Who has told you that the Church should not debate? That to me just makes Christians sound like airheads.
As for offending Catholics, well as I said before, I didn't mean to offend anyone and you can either accept that or not, and seemingly some people choose not to. However, I am not about to change my views unless someone gives me very good reason to, I have issue with a lot of the teachings of the Catholic church and some of the posts here have only gone to cement my concerns.

Red, you are entitled to your views. No worries.

That's why I was telling others to respect each other. We are all human and have feelings.

All for Jesus, all for Jesus,
All my being's ransomed powers,
All my thoughts, and all my doings,
All my days, and all my hours.

To Kes,

You inspired me to see if their was a WWJD poem. I found one!

POETRY ~ WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?
Lord, throughout this day,
As I try to follow You,
Let this be my rule to live by:
What would Jesus Do?

When a friend or loved one
Asks me for a moment or two,
May I think of one thing only:
What Would Jesus Do?

In all my dealings, help me
To be honest, fair and true,
To measure each decision by:
What Would Jesus Do?

When I’m feeling troubled
And I turn in prayer to You,
Give me wisdom to decide:
What Would Jesus Do?

And let me promise each new day
To live my whole life through,
In love and peace, remembering”
What Would Jesus Do?

Then when the day is ended,
May I resolve anew
To guide tomorrow by the motto:
What Would Jesus Do?

-Author Unknown

p.s I don't consider any Atheist to be a 'scumbag', God loves them just as much as he loves you or I, probably even more! They just don't know it yet... :)

Earthy, I think I need to stay away from here for a few days. We'll keep in touch by email though?

Back