Christian Members

Re: Any Believers in Jesus Christ Here?

Well, we wish for this thread to be for Christians. I don't get how one can believe in Jesus and not be Christian. We had a mod in here recently. This is not a thread to debate the issue. We are believers and followers of Christ and that's who this thread is for.

I wish all of you a wonderful day and I mean ALL of u!

hello all....God is Good.....I am so blessed....thank you Jesus....

I am so blessed to have great friends in my life! And family.

And a certain guy. He's always checking up on me to make sure I'm ok. :)

Except I need prayers to help keep me in check when it comes to how far I go when I'm with him. I'm so afraid that I'm going to slip up. He's a Christian, but he's not a virgin, but he respects my wishes to not have sex until marriage. I will do other things except that and one other thing. I really hope I don't slip up...

Last edited:

I thank God for all He has given me too. Especially that I see how poor the people in Haiti are. It's so easy to take things for granted here. I thank God for everything He has given me, even the crosses I have for He gives me them for a reason.

Wishing my fellow followers of Christ a blessed day!

going to Hillsong Church in London for the first time this sunday. It looks awesome.

God Bless

Things haven't been so good here lately, please pray for me and my family.

I do hope that things have been gonig well for you all.

Please pray for my nephew. He is going through a hard time. Thanks!

Praying through you all!

have a amazing time applehead

I need prayer for my Sunday School Munchkins who don't really listen or pay attention. Maybe 4 of the 19 last week actually paid attention lol!
The actual Sunday School teacher (I'm her assistant) kinda makes Sunday school boring. She's more like a school teacher then a Sunday school.

I asked her today "Do the Children know of The Watoto Children's Choir from Uganda"
I'm not exactly sure what she said but she quickly said to the children (lucky a few were away) Auntie Christina has come up with a great idea. To turn you into a choir.
The children's faces kinda dropped & so did mine cause I can't sing for peanuts lol.
So yep i'm starting a choir & so far have 4 girls on board. The poor things!

So pray that my singing voice comes back & that the children will obey their teachers & listen lol!

Yes I am a Christian :)
I'm weak in my prayers the last 3 months and I hate that from myself..
Also didnt went to church that much..

We have a "Youthday" here in Holland (in june) and Hillsong is coming!
I'm so excited!

Please pray for my 4-month-old cousin. Adorable little boy. He's got really bad reflux and I hope his medication starts working! I don't want to see him be in pain.

My 37-year-old cousin who has a brain tumor went in for a checkup a couple of weeks ago on it. He had surgery to have some of it removed over the summer when he first discovered that he had it. Well, at this checkup, the tumor appears to have shrunk in size a little bit! It's amazing that that happened! He's optimistic about everything -- plus he has a 2-year-old and a 1-month-old (they are COMPLETELY adorable) that keep him busy, along with work. I hope that he and his wife can see that God is real and is at work with this.

Hi Earthy! I know I haven't been on in a while. Mum & I moved house mid November so been crazy trying to settle in.
How are you hun?

I am good, thanks, Chrissy! Glad you popped in.

Hello folks ...the time is so long since Michael has passed away and we are yet to see any progress in the investigation......I pray that the Lord my God will bring peace to us all ..in his own time....Lord please let there be some kind of Justice for Michael...please reveal the truth of what happened to Michael...even if it is more than we can bare....please just let us know ...what happened.....Thank you my Heavenly Father...Amen.

Hello folks ...the time is so long since Michael has passed away and we are yet to see any progress in the investigation......I pray that the Lord my God will bring peace to us all ..in his own time....Lord please let there be some kind of Justice for Michael...please reveal the truth of what happened to Michael...even if it is more than we can bare....please just let us know ...what happened.....Thank you my Heavenly Father...Amen.

Amen

Nice prayer. I pray the same.

I just tell myself Michael died from accidental overdose. Could be the truth maybe not but it gives me peace of mind

Hello fellow Christians.

I just found this thread. How are y'all doing? Better than me I hope.

I'm a Christian Orthodox and would like to think that I'm a spiritual person. I pray every morning and some nights (i fall asleep very early). Its been over a months since i've been to church, but I always have God, Jesus and Virgin Mary in my heart.

Please pray for me and my family, its really not a good time now for us. It's been hard. If you live in the U.S. you would know what I mean.

Thankyou Earth Song1 for starting this thread!

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Hugs and prays Romi. Hope you and your family will be doing better.

Wow... I've been praying a lot more than I used to during last few days. I guess that's good thing, at least I feel more secure. :)

Hello fellow Christians.

I just found this thread. How are y'all doing? Better than me I hope.

I'm a Christian Orthodox and would like to think that I'm a spiritual person. I pray every morning and some nights (i fall asleep very early). Its been over a months since i've been to church, but I always have God, Jesus and Virgin Mary in my heart.

Please pray for me and my family, its really not a good time now for us. It's been hard. If you live in the U.S. you would know what I mean.

Thankyou Earth Song1 for starting this thread!

L.O.V.E.
Romi

You're welcome, and glad you are in this thread. God be with you!

Back