Christian Members

Re: Any Believers in Jesus Christ Here?

I gotta work tonight, then off all next week.

I hope everyone has a happy and blessed New Years.

Happy New Year
and God bless :)

child_of_innocense_HNY_YT_sm.jpg

I have a blood condition called thrombocytopenia, where I don't have enough blood platelets. (Along with an enlarged spleen and some other health issues.) When I first was diagnosed almost 5 years ago, I had 30,000, which is dangerously low. I was anemic for a while because I had low hemoglobin and white and red blood cells at that time, too. I went back every month for blood tests and had a bone marrow biopsy done so I could be tested for leukemia (negative!), then it turned into 6 months, and now it's a year. I've improved so much. I take a very strong dose of folic acid and birth control pills, because my extremely irregular menstrual cycles made me lose a LOT of blood.
Last year I was up to about 60,000.
Tomorrow I go back for my annual appointment and tests. I'd like your prayers that I won't have to deal with this any longer or much longer and that I've improved more! I'll keep you posted.

It seems I don't have to go back anymore! My counts were a lot higher than they had been. I have a chronic ITP that I'll probably always have, but I seem to be outgrowing whatever is causing this. There is no known cause or cure for ITP.
I'm soooo happy right now and I'm thanking Jesus for His healing power!!!

"I kissed a girl and I liked it..." :)

First time ever. Hah. Feeling awesome. :D

It's a great feeling, isn't it? I kissed a guy yesterday and it was the first time in a year and a half that I'd done so. I'd forgotten what it feels like. :D

It seems I don't have to go back anymore! My counts were a lot higher than they had been. I have a chronic ITP that I'll probably always have, but I seem to be outgrowing whatever is causing this. There is no known cause or cure for ITP.
I'm soooo happy right now and I'm thanking Jesus for His healing power!!!

That's great MJJluv!

Yes and its awesome! Life is great with God and amazing! I would never change it! I love being Christian period! I love that Michael was a Christian!:)

Jaye, that's great news. I'm happy for you. :)

What's up people? My school started today again. Oh well, last half year now.

I have been away, and I am back now. Did you miss me? LOL!!!

I went to West Virginia to visit my husbands family.

I had a great time, thank you, Chelle. It's always good to come home though. We left just in time. They are now having a bad snow storm.

My favorite 6th grade teacher (science) died unexpectedly this week. I just found out today. She was only 43. But she was a strong Catholic so I know she's with Jesus. I am sooo sad and I wish I could go to her viewing, but I'll be back at school. :(
I had so many fond memories of her class...

I am so sorry to hear that Jaye. Hugs!!!

Thanks.
I need to stop overthinking things. I'm always having doubts that my feelings for this guy aren't real or genuine. I think that's natural in the beginning, and I've only hung out with him four times. I really hope this is something good. I feel a nudge to keep going, and people have told me to go with the flow.

Take care, Jaye, and keep us posted on your school life.

Back