Christian Members

PopOfKing;4150527 said:
I believe in Jesus but am far from orthodox. I don't believe any Christian sect has it all correct. I don't believe the Bible is without errors and don't believe it is necessary to believe the Bible is perfect to know enough about the historical Jesus and whether he was resurrected. I believe he was.

Welcome brother.

Whoever has the Son has life.Whoever believes in him is not condemned.

Unfortunately you are right the weed and wheat are together in the "Church" nothing we can do just alert in love.
No, he said, ‘if you pull the weeds now,
you might uproot the wheat with them.
30Let both grow together until the harvest

Brothers and sisters, if someone is caught in a sin, you who live by the Spirit should restore that person gently. But watch yourselves, or you also may be tempted.
Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.

1 john 5:12 /john 3:18/ Philippians 4:8/ Matthew 13:29/ Galatians 6:1/ mathew 18:20

shalom
shabbat shalom

Re: Any Believers in Jesus Christ Here? (Non-debate thread for believers only)

1006254600-oh-col-ark-019.jpg

Noahs-Ark-Park4-1880x1254.jpeg

160705-noah-ark-2113_2ace0ddc4811ca8b06cd3ec01acfb05b.nbcnews-fp-360-360.jpg

A new tourist attraction has officially opened that features a life-size replica of Noah's Ark. The folks behind it, a Christian ministry called Answers in Genesis, brought in Ark historians to help with detail. The Ark is 510 feet long, based on the dimensions recorded in the Bible and its 5 stories high. Inside there are animal cages with life-like creatures. The Ark even features fake dinosaurs, which the creators of the attraction believe existed 6,000 years ago.

Shalom brothers
shabbat shalom

im no christian. However, i do like reading stories of many figures like Jesus throughout history. Such as Moses, Abraham and Mohammad. All faced chalenges of there time; and all in the face of adversity overcame. Whats to hate...

CrHr0OfWIAEgMIj.jpg

There´s only one way to the Father.

CrHsY1KWAAA93aN.jpg

Hear, believe and saved. Just like that. The Lord is good.

CrHsqCQXgAE8_Cb.png

If you are not a sinner your are lost...

CrHtFiRXgAIOdLW.jpg

shabbat shalom:ciao:

I'll be the one

I guess you were lost when I met you
Still there were tears in your eyes
So out of trust and I knew
No more than mysteries and lies

There you were, wild and free
Reachin' out like you needed me
A helping hand to make it right
I am holding you all through the night

I'll be the one
Who will make all your sorrows undone
I'll be the light
When you feel like there's nowhere to run
I'll be the one

To hold you and make sure that you'll be alright
'Cause my faith is gone
And I want to take you from darkness to light

[video=youtube;HZYrEz0mxts]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZYrEz0mxts[/video]

slide_1.jpg

The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life

He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.”

Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God’s people. Amen.

Rev 22:17,20-21

For the kids in/of believers :)
tumblr_mtwm2k0H121rsd0e4o1_500.jpg

For the adults......
http://catholicexchange.com/the-mighty-archangels

5001bf95aa2c5913d1bb721eb4acd4ea.jpg

for the geeks...:angel:

Gabriel Hebrew meaning "God is my strength"
Michael Hebrew meaning "who is like God?"
Raphael Hebrew meaning "God is Healer"

el short for Elohim
Elohim = a name/title for God used frequently in the Hebrew Bible

And about the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, saying, "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?" That is, "My God, My God, why have you forsaken Me?" mathew 27:46

For the director of music. To the tune of "The Doe of the Morning." A psalm of David.
My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, so far from my cries of anguish?

Psalm 22:1

shabbat shalom
:ciao:

Very Much believe in Jesus Christ.

Christmas message part 1/3

Reading time: 120 seconds

# The Way

star-of-bethlehem.jpg

Two thousand years ago the Roman Empire dominated the entire Middle East and part of Europe, Asia and North Africa. The Romans built a network of roads that allowed their troops to move quickly to any point in the Empire. If someone asked how to go to Rome, the answer would be: "Do not worry, choose any way because all roads lead to Rome." But if anyone wanted to go to heaven, could he choose any way?

Shortly before his death and resurrection, Jesus says to his disciples: "You know where I'm going, and the way". Thomas did not understand , "Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?" Well, now we know where Jesus was after death and resurrection:. He went to heaven. So the first part of Thomas's doubt has already been resolved. It remains to resolve the second part, which is still the question of many people: What is the way to heaven?

As they did with Rome, men invented many roads to heaven. Some are bumpy because some people think that you only get there suffering a lot here. Others only have the layout - it will fit you the good works that will pave your road. There is the way of reincarnation, but in it you always return to the starting point, sometimes with a worse car, if you did not drive right. There are still toll-filled roads to support the preachers who created them.

Did I forget some way created by man? Certainly. There are so many that I could not count, but none of them guarantees fate. Want a tip? When you are invited to go to someone's house to dinner, who is the most reliable person to tell you the way? Who lives there. So let's ask Jesus which way to heaven. He answers: "I am the way and the truth and the life; no one comes to the Father but by me."

Simple and straightforward. The way is not a religion, it is not a church, it is not a philosophy, it is not a doctrine, it is not suffering, it is not good works, it is not the keeping of the Law of Moses, it is not the ordinances like baptism or The Lord's supper, and not even tithes, offerings, or contributions. The way is a Person; The way is Jesus. If you are in Jesus, you are on the way, and the only access to this path is through faith in Jesus and the only work that was needed to pave the road: the death and resurrection of the Son of God.

Before someone asks what there is hardly taking any other way, Jesus replies: "No one comes to the Father but by me." If you consider Jesus' un-democratic response to someone modern and enlightened like you, feel free. Choose any path you prefer or find more appropriate to your lifestyle. You will certainly arrive in Rome.

Reading: John 14: 4-6

the real Saint Nic

483418_139354672880950_1699270790_n.png

St_Nic.jpg
:lol:

BWT, lovely image of the three wise men. As far as the message is concerned, here's a funny image which fits with the essence of your message about Christ being the Way, the Life and the Truth. Nevermind the spelling; maybe it's just one of those intentional typos in the attempt to make things even funnier.

a774d1f4f167411a80444b1cc39a5ad5.jpg

A slight objection you will find in the VM coming your way.

Christmas message part 2/3

Reading time: 87 seconds

christmas-nativity-scene-vector-id185125150

Which Jew, of sound conscience, would include in the genealogy of Jesus two prostitutes? Matthew did this in the first chapter of his gospel. Tamar and Rahab were prostitutes.

And there is more, there is Jeconiah, a king cursed by the prophet Jeremiah; There is Ruth, a Moabite, an enemy of Israel; There is King Solomon, who had a thousand women, most of them from enemy peoples, and plunged into the same idolatry of these peoples. Who was Solomon? He was the son of Bathsheba, the woman with whom David committed adultery and whose husband sent him to his death.

And if you analyse the life of each one of Jesus' list of ancestors you will come to the conclusion that they all bad you do not save one. Or you will realize that God wanted to send you a message; He meant that they were just sinners just as them He was going to save.

The key to understanding this is in what the angel told Joseph in a dream, after he discovered that his bride, Mary, was pregnant and the child was not his.

The angel said: She will give birth to a son and you will call him Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins. Jesus means in Hebrew: "God saves."

That Being that the virgin had in her womb had been begotten by the Holy Spirit and would be called "God with us." God was about to experience what it was to be born, to live and to die as a man. God was about to feel in your skin what you and I feel. Do you want more empathy than that?

Oh, I almost forgot. Matthew, the author of the gospel, was a Jew traitor to the homeland. He collected taxes for Caesar, the Roman invader. It would be something like a Jew working for Hitler during the Second War.

You know what. This story is so incredible that it can only be true. I believe in it and I believe in Him, in Jesus the Savior. I need to believe, because i'm as sinful as Matthew and all these people. And you?

Reading: Gospel of Matthew 1: 1-25 ; Luke 2: 1-7 ; 3: 23-38

Will you be in the Final Judgement?

Christmas message part 3/3
reading time – 194 seconds

3_maxresdefault.jpg

No, I will not be among those who will go through the so-called Last Judgment, because so Jesus promised. But to understand this you need to keep in mind that the forgiveness of our sins is not given to those who behave good or are "good people" but to those who ask to be forgiven and accept for themselves the solution that God offers.

The idea that all human beings will pass through the final judgement, when God, so to speak, would put on the balance the good and the evil that each one has, does not have biblical support. In general religions consider that man is a sinner and will be judged in the end to see if he can or can not enter heaven (paradise or whatever name they may give). Christianity is different.

The question is: How could God judge those who have already been judged, blame those who have already been acquitted, condemn those who have already been convicted or execute those who have already been executed ... by proxy? When the Bible says that Jesus came to the world to die for sinners, this means REPLACEMENT, just as it did for the animals sacrificed by the Israelites in the Old Testament. Anyone who sinned had an innocent animal killed in its place. Until the arrival of the Lamb of God.

By dying on the cross, Jesus suffered the judgement deserved by sinners, and now God invites each one to take for himself the effectiveness of this substitution for the annulment of his penalty. The ones who truly believes in Jesus, believes that he died there in his place, bearing his sins. For him, Jesus is a Saviour or Life-Saver indeed, not a mere example to be followed.

Religion is like a messenger coming to the besieged city bringing a list of things that the enemy demands to be ALL fulfilled for the people not to be destroyed. The problem is that the list is beyond human possibilities. So are all religions, and so it was in the Old Testament (when God proved the inability of man) by the law of Moses. i.e. 10 commandments

Christianity is like a messenger coming to the besieged city bringing good news (gospel means good news): The ransom for the deliverance of the people has already been paid and whoever accepts it for free (by "grace") will not be destroyed. Now stop for a moment to think...

How does a list of things to do could be called "good news"?

What religions propose to man is a terrible news, go to this or go to that , don't do this or don't do that... for we all know how sinful and evil we are, unable even to stop thinking about the wrong things!

Therefore, I and all who believe in Jesus will not go through the final judgement. One glance at Revelation 20: 11-15, which describes the Great White Throne (the Last Judgement), to realize that no one leaves there safe. It is not a judgement to decide whether the guy is good or bad; It is only the drawing up of the sentence for those who, in life, did not accept God's provision and did not freely gain the forgiveness of their sins and the annulment of their punishments.

Therefore, contrary to what you said, I will not appear "before the Supreme Judge on the Last Judgement." I am a sinner, but now forgiven and free from judgement, for over 30 years I was forgiven (by grace) of the debt that was in my name, because of the payment made by my Substitute 2,000 years ago.

For those who have also accepted for themselves this discharge of debt, it is worth what Jesus promised (watch for the time of the verbs):

John 5:24 In fact, I say unto you , He that hears my word, and believes on Him that sent me, has everlasting life, and will not come into judgement but PASSED FROM DEATH FOR LIFE.

Who does not understand the substitutionary work of Jesus and God's grace (grace = unmerited favor) does not understand what is really the gospel (good news). Wow, what good news is there in telling someone like you and me who needs to be "perfect like Jesus" to enter heaven? !!! God accepts nothing less than the total exemption from sin.

Isaiah 53: 5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Ephesians 2: 8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and THIS IS NOT YOU COME FROM, is DOM (donation, gift) of God. NOT OF WORKS, lest anyone should boast.

The key to understanding this is in what the angel told Joseph in a dream, after he discovered that his bride, Mary, was pregnant and the child was not his.

The angel said: She will give birth to a son and you will call him Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins. Jesus means in Hebrew: "God saves."

That Being that the virgin had in her womb had been begotten by the Holy Spirit and would be called "God with us." God was about to experience what it was to be born, to live and to die as a man. God was about to feel in your skin what you and I feel. Do you want more empathy than that?

Oh, I almost forgot. Matthew, the author of the gospel, was a Jew traitor to the homeland. He collected taxes for Caesar, the Roman invader. It would be something like a Jew working for Hitler during the Second War.

You know what. This story is so incredible that it can only be true. I believe in it and I believe in Him, in Jesus the Savior. I need to believe, because i'm as sinful as Matthew and all these people. And you?

Reading: Gospel of Matthew 1: 1-25 ; Luke 2: 1-7 ; 3: 23-38

Thank you so much for those words BWT. Indeed they ring so very true. It is incredible to think that God would lower Himself to the condition of the servant. He who is the maker of all the universe came to live among sinful humans in order to experience their struggles and frailties, their temptations and their suffering and, above all, to redeem them from their sins. That is the genius, beauty and truth of Christianity and nothing will ever estinguish it, neither our sins, nor the darkness of the world.

christmas-nativity-scene-vector-id185125150

Which Jew, of sound conscience, would include in the genealogy of Jesus two prostitutes? Matthew did this in the first chapter of his gospel. Tamar and Rahab were prostitutes.

And there is more, there is Jeconiah, a king cursed by the prophet Jeremiah; There is Ruth, a Moabite, an enemy of Israel; There is King Solomon, who had a thousand women, most of them from enemy peoples, and plunged into the same idolatry of these peoples. Who was Solomon? He was the son of Bathsheba, the woman with whom David committed adultery and whose husband sent him to his death.

And if you analyse the life of each one of Jesus' list of ancestors you will come to the conclusion that they all bad you do not save one. Or you will realize that God wanted to send you a message; He meant that they were just sinners just as them He was going to save.

Indeed :yes:

462fb55733da43a52b483695ab765c9b.jpg

As we approach the end of Advent and eagerly await Christmas, may all those who believe in the Holy Trinity rejoice in the Good News and may the entire world be filled with harmony and charity for people everywhere, especially those most in need.

advent_wreath.jpg

Considering what I posted earlier about Saint Nic, some may accuse me of contradiction. Nevertheless, I will go ahead and explain why I don't resonate with the sentiments in the next picture

tumblr_ne4bsv1_AN21tpri36o1_400.jpg

I don't really agree with those who decry the secular nature of the holiday, the perceived excessive materialism and the so-called need to "bring Christ back into Christmas". I may not believe in Santa Claus myself, but it doesn't mean I don't see the point of a tradition which is aimed at making things magical for children. I also believe that all the pageantry, the city lights and Christmas decorations, the shopping fervor of so many, they all contribute to the festive atmosphere. And although they may not explicitly praise the birth of Christ, they are clear and constant reminders of His entry into human history. Jesus IS the reason for the season and that reality is obvious to everyone. It doesn't need to be spelled out on every street corner, coffee cup or online ad.

5746313.jpg

christmas-lights-05.jpg

Images like these may not have the solemnity of a midnight mass or the height of a Christ-centered carol, but they are quite Christian in the joy and light they inspire. Authentic Christianity is after all, a religion of light, love and joy beyond all the world's sorrows and humanity's dark spots which led to Christ's crucifixion.

Some within Christendom seem to confuse aversion to sin with contempt for the entire world and everything within it, whilst forgetting it was God himself who made the world, and He made it good and beautiful. Some outside of Christianity, wrongfully believe that God's commandments and the insistence of the Church(es) on the need to comply with them are cruel entrapments aimed at suffocating human freedom and happiness.

As a Christian of Catholic persuasion who also appreciates the forms of worship of other denominations, I believe that we are called to live out the tenants of the Christian faith here, on this earth while never forgetting the higher aim of salvation. Eternity with God is of course the ultimate goal, but it doesn't mean that in the process of pursuing that most noble of aims we should forget our earthly duties to serve one another in love and joy. As surprising as it may sound to some, we are not only allowed, but encouraged to enjoy this world's treasures. Piety and faith don't always have the face of sorrow or the mechanical observation of rules. And the joy and light inspired by all things around us during the Christmas season is one of the greatest treasures we will find on this side of heaven.

blue-christmas-tree-wallpaper.jpg

Bonus message
reading time – 112seconds

Does this gospel come from God?

How do you know if the gospel you have heard comes from God? Wondering who gets the glory in the end. The pure and true gospel gives 100% glory to God and 0% glory to man. There you have X and Y religions that often vary in this percentage, something like 100% x 0%, 90% x 10%, 80% x 20%, to Z religions with something around 50% x 50% (half grace Divine, half human perseverance), and the W, whose percentage depends on whether you will pay in cash or on the card. Finally there are false Christian religions and pagan religions, whose salvation depends entirely on man and God appears only as the electronic point that tells the actor what he should do.

Someone asked me if it would be "OK" to be a part of the Mormon religion, and my answer is the same one I gave to a passenger who once travelled by my side on a bus. I told her of the gospel of the GRACE of God, of the salvation that comes 100% from God by faith in the Person and work of Christ, thanks to his death on the cross for our sins and resurrection for our justification; Of the SECURITY of this salvation which likewise does not depend on us and gives us the SURE that he who believes will never be taken out of the hands of the Father; To have ALL sins forgiven; Of how the Christian was made NICE in the eyes of God in Christ, etc.

She then replied that if I were a Mormon I would have many advantages, such as the four hundred temples scattered throughout the world, the schools, hospitals and social works of this organization, the possibility of my children travelling abroad (know those elders or elders who never have more 20 years old?), Sporting events, wonderful corals, the largest genealogical database in the world, the best rates of physical and mental health among religions (I am not kidding, they keep statistics!), Scout groups , etc. etc. etc. You may not know it, but one of the strategies of Mormon "evangelism" is to present benefits as health-insurance vendors do.

So I asked her: "If this bus hit now and we die, where do you go?" . She replied that she did not know, was not sure, that she had much to evolve. So I said I would not trade my SURE of eternal life for any item of your benefit policy, for my absolute certainty was to immediately leave the carcass of the beaten bus and my shattered body to be with Christ my Saviour.

Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life. John 5:24

Initially, my contribution for today was supposed to include only the two pictures you will find later on, but when I saw your message BWT, and especially the line about "Who gets the glory in the end" made me change my mind. I would also like to share quite a few lines I came up with late last night. They deal with the major holidays in the Christian calendar, including of course Christmas, God's relating to humans and the praise of His glory.

It suddenly occurred to me that by focusing mostly on Christ's passion we become self-centered about His mission on earth, while His birth and resurrection are strictly about Him and His divinity. The passion is the price He paid on our behalf, out of love for us and because of our sins.

And the immense worth of His sacrifice is properly understood and made real only in light of His divinity. Otherwise, He would be just another moral teacher or an innocent man wrongly convicted. And since the accusation was blasphemy, if He were just a mere man, then the conviction would even be righteous.

Only God's Son could take away the sin of the world and carry it on His shoulders and bury it with His resurrection. Jesus did suffer for us and He was indeed born in order to die for us. His wounds are the ultimate signs of His love for us. But His miraculous birth and, above all, His glorious resurrection are the signs of His divinity.

Looking at His wounds and at the cross we ought to feel the shame and the weight of our sins. But still, we are self-centered because the indirect focus is us, even if by proxy of Christ's suffering. However real and profound, ours is a devotion born out of contrition for our sins, our mistakes, it is about us and our need to know that our God is not a stranger to our sorrow.

But when we look at the manger and at the empty tomb we witness nothing but God in His full glory. The One who transcends our human pettiness, the One whose existence and might is independent of any human activity, thought or contribution, except of course the contribution of a humble maiden named Mary who became the Mother of God Himself by lending Him the earthly layer. And so, although Almighty, the Creator became dependent on His creature in order to save it from its sin. And that is because He wants to save us, but He also desires our intent to be saved.

Mary_s_greatness.jpg

Amazingly enough, He who is everything needs us – us and our freely given cooperation, us and our imperfect love tainted by sin, but restored by repentance and His forgiving grace. And on Calvary, God's dependence on His creatures is manifest in the most extreme, violent and brutal of ways. He who sustains all creation and who breathed everything into existence is at mercy of His creatures who spat in His face, filled His body with horrendous lashes and nailed Him to a cross.

Good Friday is the time of humanity's reckoning with itself and its most profound darkness. Christmas night and Easter Sunday are the brightest moments of God's light shining on earth. And if tragically, we can all „boast“ that we did contribute to Christ's passion because of our sinning, we should bow our heads, bend our knees and our wills to the One whose resurrection we had nothing to do with.

Thankfully, Virgin Mary's obedient cooperation with God's plan does joyfully involve humanity into God's entry in the world. All the saints in heaven (known and unknown) and all the martyrs are further proves of the awesome beauty of humans when they do submit themselves fully and irrevocably to God's will. Because in the very end that is what matters most – His will and His glory. Everything else is either superfluous or ephemeral.

On Good Friday we acknowledge what God did for us, sinners while at Christmas time and on Easter Sunday we praise Him for who He is – the Almighty One, the Creator and the Redeemer, the source of all light, goodness and eternal joy, the One whose glory and majesty surpasses all human definition and comprehension.

2152.jpg

This is the day the Lord has made;
We will rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24

“But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah,
though you are small among the clans[a] of Judah,
out of you will come for me
one who will be ruler over Israel,
whose origins are from of old,
from ancient times.”

Micah 5:2

Therefore the Lord himself will give you[a] a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and[c] will call him Immanuel
Isaiah 7:14

For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6

We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true by being in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.
1 John 5:20

begotten son,The King, The servant son of Man, son of God, the Christ, the Messiah, The master /rabbi, The Lord, the Saviour priest forever, in the order of Melchizedek, the Door, the Light, the True, the Way, the Life.The First and the Last...

No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.Matthew 11:27

I´am not religious at all i just love the Lord:angel:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holydays

[video=youtube;uzjFEMmM0Xs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzjFEMmM0Xs[/video]

And the Word was made flesh......

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by Him, and without Him was not anything made that was made.
4 In Him was life, and that life was the Light of men.
5 And the Light shineth in darkness, and the darkness comprehended it not.
6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
7 The same came as a witness to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
9 That was the true Light which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
10 He was in the world, and the world was made by Him, and the world knew Him not.
11 He came unto His own, and His own received Him not.
12 But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to those who believe in His name,
13 who were born not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us (and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only Begotten of the Father), full of grace and truth.
John 1:1-14 (KJ21)

Christmas.jpg

Portan gioia ai deboli (Bringing joy to the weak) - how wonderful is that?

2359d9aeb48ad7b9542b8bb6302f0e03.jpg

Last edited:
Mild He lay His glory by

5 Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus,
6 who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped
7 but emptied himself, by taking the form of a servant,being born in the likeness of men
- Philippians 2:5-7(ESV)

Mild He lay His glory by
Born that man no more may die

Hark! the Herald Angels Sing
Mahalia Jackson

Hark! the herald angels sing,
"Glory to the new-born King!
Peace on earth, and mercy mild,
God and sinners reconciled."
Joyful, all ye nations, rise,
Join the triumph of the skies;
With th' angelic host proclaim,
"Christ is born in Bethlehem."

Christ, by highest heaven adored:
Christ, the everlasting Lord;
Late in time behold him come,
Offspring of the favoured one.
Veiled in flesh, the Godhead see;
Hail, th'incarnate Deity:
Pleased, as man, with men to dwell,
Jesus, our Emmanuel!

Hail! the heaven-born
Prince of peace!
Hail! the Son of Righteousness!
Light and life to all he brings,
Risen with healing in his wings
Mild He lays His glory by,
Born that man no more may die:
Born to raise the sons of earth,
Born to give them second birth.

"Glory to the new-born King !"

vladimir_borovikovsky.jpg

God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God

We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ,
the only Son of God,
eternally begotten of the Father,
God from God, Light from Light,
true God from true God
begotten, not made,
one in Being with the Father.
Through Him all things were made.
For us men and for our salvation,
He came down from heaven:
by the power of the Holy Spirit
He was born of the Virgin Mary,
and became man.
(from the Nicene Creed)

jesus_birth_munir_alawi.jpg

nativitymagi-no.2.1.jpg

baptism.jpg

Re: Holy Family feast day

holy_family_and_shepherds.jpg

Blessed new year!!!

Blessed new year.:angel:

And do this, understanding the present time: The hour has already come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed.Romans 13:11

Please pray for those who have stayed this year so they can convert to Christ.
love you all

slide_2.jpg

hate it or love it pray for Trump or brother in Christ.

^^^ Irrespective of our political choices, we are called to pray for our leaders. May all those in positions of power protect their own nations and world harmony.

And the inspiration for it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghHE_kVWXxM

It's an article of faith, as a Muslim, to believe in Jesus Christ. So I'm a believer lol. Just not a christian.

Back