Christian Members

Re: Any Believers in Jesus Christ Here? (Non-debate thread for believers only)

I understand feeling this way. So, will do.. There are quite a few actively venomous people out there that maybe you should ignore too.. Hard to do, but for your peace of mind, it's a must do..

Thanks Alma. Btw what do you think of this mess with the Jackson family forum.

I didn't watch the video, but speaking of mocking at any rate, it's publicly acceptable to do this for Christianity.

If you were to do this same thing to other religions publicly (not saying you should, I'm being hypothetical), you would be barraged with accusations of being a bigot in one sense or another.

Thanks Alma. Btw what do you think of this mess with the Jackson family forum.

I understand the frustration going on in there, but negativity charging every single post on behalf of some is hard to bare. Negativity + venom have never brought anything good to anyone, and I am one with a negative side as well. But my every post doesn't bring it. ... Michael's 3 children are living in that family, so all the negative venom directed at them is affecting the children in a way. The family are making lots of mistakes and bad decisions, including serious ones, so the frustration is justified, but hateful jabs and ongoing insults aren't. Praying for their.. don't know, sanity more could ultimately be beneficial to those innocent children Michael cherished, or ignoring/not replying to certain threads if the blood pressure gets high. He would want some prayers for his family too, I believe. Since this is a Christian debate.. I may as well state my feeling that the family is covered by some sinister clouds.. It would take quite a lot to develop on this, but for one, I feel they're not even aware of this. ..

I understand the frustration going on in there, but negativity charging every single post on behalf of some is hard to bare. Negativity + venom have never brought anything good to anyone, and I am one with a negative side as well. But my every post doesn't bring it. ... Michael's 3 children are living in that family, so all the negative venom directed at them is affecting the children in a way. The family are making lots of mistakes and bad decisions, including serious ones, so the frustration is justified, but hateful jabs and ongoing insults aren't. Praying for their.. don't know, sanity more could ultimately be beneficial to those innocent children Michael cherished, or ignoring/not replying to certain threads if the blood pressure gets high. He would want some prayers for his family too, I believe. Since this is a Christian debate.. I may as well state my feeling that the family is covered by some sinister clouds.. It would take quite a lot to develop on this, but for one, I feel they're not even aware of this. ..

Great post.

MJJC has really got out of control the such as The Jackson Family forum. I said some things I'm not proud of so pray that I have some peace.

I just wish people would have more respect for each other opinions and stuff like that.

Everyone is going against each other....

I know me too....I need to ask God daily to please help me guard my toung. As a Christian...I dont have to like what Murray did to Michael...bit I am suppose to forgive him...THAT is what I am havng alot of trouble with..and I ask God daily to please help me work through that. I also am not proud of the fact that I have such a problem with the Jackson family themselves...it is so difficult not to...I better keep on asking God for help. I will also pray for you.

I know me too....I need to ask God daily to please help me guard my toung. As a Christian...I dont have to like what Murray did to Michael...bit I am suppose to forgive him...THAT is what I am havng alot of trouble with..and I ask God daily to please help me work through that. I also am not proud of the fact that I have such a problem with the Jackson family themselves...it is so difficult not to...I better keep on asking God for help. I will also pray for you.

That is so sweet, and your spirit is kind and considerate. Totally feeling you on this.. only that personally, I want Murray out of my mind as much as possible.. I don't know if I have forgiven him or not, but I know I have this feeling of utter disgust at what he did and didn't do/hasn't done... May God help us and be there for us in both our trying times and our joyous ones..

In response to the two posts above, forgiveness of others for terrible things is such a hard thing to do. I am having a hard time forgiving certain people who have done me wrong, especially one in particular.
I just can't understand how God forgives us so easily...

In response to the two posts above, forgiveness of others for terrible things is such a hard thing to do. I am having a hard time forgiving certain people who have done me wrong, especially one in particular.

Same here.

Thanks buddy and you're right. :)

Something I find on Facebook:
So let me get this straight...Kelsey Grammer can end a 15 yr. marriage by phone, Larry King can be on divorce # 9, Brittney Spears had a 55 hour marriage.Jesse James and Tiger Woods, while married, were having sex with EVERYONE. 53% of Americans get divorced, and 30-60% cheat on their spouses. Yet, same-sex marriage is going to destroy the institution of marriage? Really? Re-post if you find this ironic..

Hello. I am new to have the knowledge of Jesus and God..
But I am not Christian all though I do believe in Jesus and God, and I get inspired by these two.
I will try to be more active here if I can :)

Me too! :/... It's VERY HARD to do..

Last edited:

Hello. I am new to have the knowledge of Jesus and God..
But I am not Christian all though I do believe in Jesus and God, and I get inspired by these two.

That's wonderful... In an era where many are doing the complete opposite, more beliefs like yours are laudable. Keep on searching and finding Them, that is when Their mercy is most grand, despite our being most unworthy..

And about forgiving others... Very hard thing to do, I agree... But by asking God to help us forgive others for harming us and others, it can happen in time and we'll, eventually, grow to find forgiving more natural. But yes, it's very hard, especially to forgive.. say, killers, or careless people.. May God send us all His light so that we can pray more for these people, instead of continuing to just feel disgusted by and angry with them...

Last edited:

Oh, there is so much thing I want to achieve from God... :/
I love praying to God..

Please, let's pray for those people who were hit by tsunami on Japan. I wish I could do something but unfortunately all I can do is pray for them. Months ago several people suffered with heavy rains and high flood in some Brazilian cities. Several countries of the world are facing this kind of disaster . That's so sad! :(
Lord... Hear our plea and take care of us. :angel:

My thoughts are with Japan. I still think about them since yesterday. It must be horrible for their family and friends. :( :praying:

Prayers to Japan. Terrible situation. :(

Hi,
I am trying to post a message but it doesn't show here. Can someone help please?

I can see your post MJLoverForEver. Can you see it?

Hi everyone,
I enjoy reading everyone's posting. I do agree with most of you that, there is no example shown when we LOVE our friends and HAte our enemies for NOn believers do the same. The focus should be in giving good example so that those who don't know God can turn to him. But if we behave the same way, there is no difference from the rest of the world. I know it is hard to forgive those who have wronged us; this has happened to me many times. In fact, I can forgive those who want to be forgiven-those who can recognise their mistakes, as many times as they want. But recenly I have come to understand that, this is not good enough for, in doing so, I get reward in seing them being guilty; it is not for me to guit anyone, for it is written that, the punishment is for God and we should forgive those who sins against us as God our father forgives us when we sin him.
I also think that forgiving brings peace to oneself. So, we should do it for our own sake and God will deal with them on their sins against us

Originally Posted by Evilman

Thank youEvilman.
I don't know what happened. I see them now and I am sorry for making sooo many posts in a row

How do I qoute someone's post and add it to my previous post?

Last edited:

Thank youEvilman.
I don't know what happened. I see them now and I am sorry for making sooo many posts in a row

How do we delete a message here?

I wanted to share this with all of you here,

A preacher called Charles Price said this, There are three levels you can know about God. One is by looking at his creation. We see sky, earth, mountains, ocean, animals, people etc and you come to conclusion that, there must be someone somewhere who created this. Whether you call him/her God, this is an indication that, who ever is, can not be one of us, or anything among the created. It has to be powerful than all. Anotherway people recognize got is through religions.
Everywhere on earth, people have a form of worship. They feel that void in them, incompleteness that has to be filled with something higher than them. Some may imagine that higher source as mountain, cow, or their ancestors who died and they will make a figure as their representative to convey their worship and sacrifices. It is an indication that people realize something more powerful that them exist and why show desire to connect with it. If you read history you will realize that, religion have always been there allover the world. These two ways are GENERAL WAYS of knowing God. Jesus came to show us one and streight way to connect to and reach God and that is by following Jesus teachings. Even Jesus Christ talked about religions sometimes, and he didn’t like them, because religious have one thing in common. They imagined God by using forms that were familiar in their society, they have fixed ways and rules to reach to their God. But God is not fixed or cannot be represented by something. God is reveiled to us by holly spirit. Jesus said “ I am the only truth and way to God. No one will see my father except through me” With this Jesus meant understanding his ways of life, how we conduct our lives. How we abide to the ways of this world or avoid evil and lien to God, in his word which we know through Jesus-his teachings. According to Mr. Price, this is third way (which I think is the better way to know God) is personal way of knowing God. We have to experience him in our lives.
We can’t rely on what we are told by others. Otherwise, we will know God shallowly and in general way. and no one can form a good relationship with someone if we know them in general. That is why is critical to read about God on our own. It is our duty to try to find a way to know God, enough for you to know him and form a personal relationship, through a book or teachings that talks about him better. In our case, Jesus has layed down everything we need to know, in the bible. We need to remember that, in the end, it is for your own benefit in knowing God. God is there to welcome anyone who seeks him. Knowing God is personal. It can’t be universal or for category of people, however, all of those who know God in same matter, belong to same group although they may not know each other for they may be allover the world. They are children of God And it doesn’t matter which religion you attend Friday, Saturday or Sunday. It is about what is in your heart what you practice in your daily life.
You see, Michael was very critical. They say that he used to ask a lot of questions while he was attending Jehovah witness. And I think this the best way to learn. Every one can agree that most of good students, who end up discover things in specific subject, are those who are critical
Jesus brought us the best way to see, understand and experience God because he teaches us HOW. He told his disciples that he will send them a holly spirit who will reveal all he said, the word of God to them and to us. And I do agree very much because there is no way we can avoid the evil, the temptation of this world that surround us. Religions were trying to make sense of it, who is this higher source. And each society, had their own interpretation. Today, we are still struggling to make sense of it. Jesus defined who God is and what God expect of us. When you understand this, you will also know that Jesus is son of God because of all the details he knew about God. It is God himself in SON and he reveil himself to us in the form of HOLLY SPIRIT who reside in us. So when we abide in word of God, the teachings of Jesus, we are in God through Jesus Christ who is the word of God.
By the way, Jesus baptized in holly spirit and not in water and we read in the bible Peter asking some of those who were had just started following Jesus ways. He asked them if they received baptism in holly spirit and they answered no. Many believers are failing because they lack the most important part of being Christian-meaning, those who follow Jesus ways, not Christian as religion.
Does this mean that other religion don’t follow Jesus teachings? I don’t think so. It is up to the individual what you understand and how you put it in practice

^^^Thanks for posting that.

We should pray for Michael's children as they grow up to know who are their true friends are and not to believe the rumors about Michael before and after his death. From what I heard Paris calls Omer her biological brother not like a brother. Omer is supposedly using this rumor that Michael was his father to further his career.

Pray that PPB also found God in their lives as they get older, too just like thier father did.

^^^Thanks for posting that.

We should pray for Michael's children as they grow up to know who are their true friends are and not to believe the rumors about Michael before and after his death. From what I heard Paris calls Omer her biological brother not like a brother. Omer is supposedly using this rumor that Michael was his father to further his career.

Pray that PPB also found God in their lives as they get older, too just like thier father did.

True.
I also think that, we who know or have come to know Michael's heart, how close he was with Jesus and God, should keep in touch with his children as a reminder of what Michael was realy other that fame, star and music.
His biological family doesn't have to have these things reveiled to them, of what level Michael was God's child. Perhaps we are chosen from around the world as testmony. Remember even Jesus biological brothers didn't understand him necessarly.
Michael's Kids will grow upbelieving in what they are told by those who surround them, just like all of us. That is why we have all kinds of ways of believing in God, while we talking about ONE GOD. It is due to our backgrounds; Michael wanted to break these barriers we are facing. We could be mislead some times, by our own people, because that is the best they know

Praise for Deliverance

Ps. 70.1-5

To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.

I waited patiently for the LORD;

and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.
He brought me up also out of a horrible pit,

out of the miry clay,
and set my feet upon a rock,
and established my goings.
And he hath put a new song in my mouth,

even praise unto our God:
many shall see it, and fear,
and shall trust in the LORD.
Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust,

and respecteth not the proud,
nor such as turn aside to lies.
Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done,

and thy thoughts which are to us-ward:
they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee:
if I would declare and speak of them,
they are more than can be numbered.
Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire;

mine ears hast thou opened:
burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required.
Then said I, Lo, I come:

in the volume of the book it is written of me,
I delight to do thy will, O my God:

yea, thy law is within my heart. Heb. 10.5-7
I have preached righteousness in the great congregation:

lo, I have not refrained my lips,
O LORD, thou knowest.
I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart;

I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation:
I have not concealed thy loving-kindness and thy truth
from the great congregation.
Withhold not thou thy tender mercies from me, O LORD:

let thy loving-kindness and thy truth continually preserve me.
For innumerable evils have compassed me about:

mine iniquities have taken hold upon me, so that I am not able to look up;
they are more than the hairs of mine head:
therefore my heart faileth me.
Be pleased, O LORD, to deliver me:

O LORD, make haste to help me.
Let them be ashamed and confounded together

that seek after my soul to destroy it;
let them be driven backward and put to shame
that wish me evil.
Let them be desolate for a reward of their shame

that say unto me, Aha, aha.
Let all those that seek thee

rejoice and be glad in thee:
let such as love thy salvation
say continually, The LORD be magnified.
But I am poor and needy;

yet the Lord thinketh upon me:
thou art my help and my deliverer;
make no tarrying, O my God.

- The Holy Bible, Psalm 40

Liz left... I feel so empty...
I know God has always better plans but Michael and Liz were extraordinary persons...
God please take care of them until the day I will meet them

Yes, I just read that Elisabeth Taylor has left... It is like again another part of Michael left this physical world now. But I have a strong belief that both of them are with us in the spiritual world and in our hearts. May God take care of them and hold them in His great tenderness... amen.

Back