Christian Members

Re: Any Believers in Jesus Christ Here? (Non-debate thread for believers only)

Yes, I am a Christian. I believe that Jesus is the Son of God and He came to die for our sins, and I believe that God is the ruler of all things and exists in a Trinity. I want to read my Bible more and have a healthy prayer life, but I have to stop finding excuses to let my spiritual life be unfed. This morning, I read the book of Ruth and said a prayer for the day and sang a song of worship to God. I believe there is always room for improvement, but I would say I am on the right track to getting closer to Him.

Amen. It has been increasingly hard to share the Word as you have done in a world like this, where all kinds of things are allowed in the name of "free choice" and "love" and "rights". Hatred is everywhere, families are broken...it is very scary. Thank you for this message, Girl.

gate.jpg

honor_Jesus.jpg

Happy birthday to the Queen of heaven and earth!

Dmk_ZWoh_X4_AEn5_Q6.jpg

Mother of Love and Truth, Mother of Mercy and of Justice, pray for us, sinners.

Dky_RH6o_U4_AA_uv_F.jpg

Yes, I am a Christian. I believe that Jesus is the Son of God and He came to die for our sins, and I believe that God is the ruler of all things and exists in a Trinity. I want to read my Bible more and have a healthy prayer life, but I have to stop finding excuses to let my spiritual life be unfed. This morning, I read the book of Ruth and said a prayer for the day and sang a song of worship to God. I believe there is always room for improvement, but I would say I am on the right track to getting closer to Him.

May you carry on the path of faith StageGlitter and may the Lord bless you with a most fruitful spiritual life.

Last edited:

I am Muslim and i believe in Jesus too. In fact he has a big place in our religion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am Muslim and i believe in Jesus too. In fact he has a big place in our religion.

Isn't Jesus known as the great healer in your faith?

Isn't Jesus known as the great healer in your faith?

Yeah. It's in our book that he will come back in doomsday.

^ Ah, that's interesting. I didn't know that part. Thanks for responding. :)

2019 Epiphany of the Lord - the King of kings

0b5010f03685391c08095a3089a43d96.jpg

9546ffc228c8077e840163cdf3e389ba.jpg

50c3d55630c610d77731509e60dc63ea.jpg

The Magi (Caspar, Melchior and Balthasar) - noble men in mind and honor adored in the humble Christ child the Maker and Savior of the world.

Their gifts recognized His Divinity (incense), His Kingship (gold) and foresaw His redeeming Passion and death (myrrh). Tradition says that they are kept even to this day on Mount Athos.

May those who seek to understand the universe and nature's mysteries, as well as the kings and rulers of this world, may they all have at least a bit of the same humility, obedience and openness to the work of God as the three Wise Men of 2000 years ago.

Because one day.......EVERY knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

Re: 2019 Epiphany of the Lord - the King of kings

I used to pray to Jesus often for over 10 years, then something happened at a Texas church in 2017 that change my belief in Jesus. There was a mass shooting at the Sutherland Spring First Baptist Church. During that morning the service, 46 people were praising Jesus and how much they love him, so Jesus in Heaven must look down and think "I love you too my believers and I will bless you". Then the gunman came in the church and start shooting at the worshippers, and Jesus DID NOTHING. Jesus has over 10,000 angels and could send one angel down to the church and jam the gun to save his people. Then the people would declare to the world how they saw an angel came down to save them and jam the gun and praise Jesus. Millons of new believers will see that Jesus and angels are real and would read the Bible and pray to Jesus too. But that didn't happen like Jesus doesn't exists or Jesus doesn't care about his worshippers. So during the shooting, what is in Jesus's mind? Jesus thinking: "Oh! My poor believers. That madman is shooting you, but I refuse to send down one angel to help you. Sorry, you have to experience the evil of this world"?? But later that day, Jesus send an angel down to watch over the Eagle football players during practice so they have no injury so they can win the Super Bowl. Just watch how the Eagle football players praise Jesus for blessing them with good health and no injury and the Super Bowl winning. So Jesus care more about football and the Super Bowl than little kids praying to Jesus in his house of worship. Ridiculour Jesus and his priority.

That's why I don't pray to Jesus no more. I just pray to only God or Lord, who made this Earth and let things happen as they happen and he doesn't care less. If I pray to Jesus for more money and I get bless, then I feel guilty that Jesus care more about money than the kids being shot inside his church.

Some people said the 26 people that got shot and killed in church is blessed because they're in Heaven now. But some of them got shot and see their kids get shot and died in front of them, while 20 people are seriously injured and crippled for life. Some are paralyzed and there was a kid that was shot 5 times with injured lung, kidney, spinal cord, and intestines. He is crippled for life so how is that a blessing?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sutherland_Springs_church_shooting

It's the holiest time of the year - EASTER

pqu-AX1555879188.png

b1c83ce329e3636bd7957b9adda242f5.jpg

Last edited:
June - Month of the Sacred Heart

Sacred-Heart.jpg

Adoramus Te, Christe et benedicimus Tibi: quia per Sanctam Crucem Tuam redemisti mundum.
We adore Thee, O Christ, and we bless Thee:because by Thy Holy Cross Thou hast redeemed the world.

Sacred-Heart-and-Cross.jpg
Lord.jpg

......to live and to die as one of Thy devoted servants.​

Last edited:

take-sides.jpg

lessthanhuman.jpg

the-modern-world.jpg

Last edited:

2 And in the last days the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be prepared on the top of mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills, and all nations shall flow unto it.
3 And many people shall go, and say: Come and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob, and he will teach us his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall come forth from Sion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
4 And he shall judge the Gentiles, and rebuke many people: and they shall turn their swords into ploughshares, and their spears into sickles: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they be exercised any more to war.
5 O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the Lord. (Isaiah 2:2-5)

Christ-for-all-nations.jpg

11 And that knowing the season; that it is now the hour for us to rise from sleep. For now our salvation is nearer than when we believed.
12 The night is passed, and the day is at hand. Let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and put on the armour of light.
13 Let us walk honestly, as in the day: not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and impurities, not in contention and envy:
14 But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh in its concupiscences.
(Romans 13: 11-14)

Last edited:
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made.

John-1-4-5-In-Him-was-life-and-the-life-was-the-light-of-men.-And-the-light-shines-in-the-darkness-and-the-darkness-did-not-overcome-it2.jpg

6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through Him, the world did not recognize Him. 11 He came to that which was His own, but his own did not receive Him. 12 Yet to all who did receive Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

14 The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

15 John testified concerning him. He cried out, saying, “This is the one I spoke about when I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because He was before me.’”

The Gospel of John 1:1-15​

22 When the time came for the purification rites required by the Law of Moses, Joseph and Mary took him to Jerusalem to present him to the Lord 23 (as it is written in the Law of the Lord, “Every firstborn male is to be consecrated to the Lord”, 24 and to offer a sacrifice in keeping with what is said in the Law of the Lord: “a pair of doves or two young pigeons.”

25 Now there was a man in Jerusalem called Simeon, who was righteous and devout. He was waiting for the consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was on him. 26 It had been revealed to him by the Holy Spirit that he would not die before he had seen the Lord’s Messiah. 27 Moved by the Spirit, he went into the temple courts. When the parents brought in the child Jesus to do for him what the custom of the Law required,

presentation.jpg

28 Simeon took him in his arms and praised God, saying:

29 “Sovereign Lord, as you have promised,
you may now dismiss your servant in peace.
30 For my eyes have seen your salvation,
31 which you have prepared in the sight of all nations
:
32 a light for revelation to the Gentiles,
and the glory of your people Israel.”

The Gospel of Luke 2:22-32​

Believe in Jesus 100%. I pray "thank you heavenly father in the name of Jesus".

Today, churches all across the world celebrated the great feast of the Annunciation of the Lord.

The Good News of the Gospel started in earnest with the angelic salutation of Archangel Gabriel to a humble maiden called Mary, whose obedience made her the greatest among all of God’s creatures and thus worthy to become the Mother of the Incarnate God Himself, Jesus Christ.

84b3c123267e54959d93c2f93ed80a3d.jpg

The Annunciation is the single greatest news ever, perhaps second only to the proclamation of the empty tomb.

In these two events, as well as in the Nativity and the Passion of the Lord lies the brilliance and the genius of Christianity, its spectacular magnificence, the paradoxical principles at its heart which make it still, after two thousand years, a fresh and vibrant faith.

A distant, cold deity, far removed from the cares of its creatures, sitting triumphantly in its upper spheres, could be conceived by human mind. But only the infinite wisdom of God could conceive such an wondrous plan as the one brought about by the Gospel of Christ.

Only God could see the magnificent freedom expressed in the obedience shown both by Christ in His acceptance of the Father’s will and in Mother Mary’s loving reply to God’s calling.

Only God could turn the symbol of humiliation and scandal, the Cross into the only sign of victory over death and sin.

Only God could choose to show His power in a humble manger, in the wounds and lacerations caused by human cruelty and in the arms stretched out on the wood of the Holy Cross to reach the entire universe.

Only God could express His mercy for His beloved creatures in the most sublime of ways – not only by dwelling with them, but also by sharing their frailty, their sorrows and pain and by paying the price for their sins, since only God Himself could satisfy the justice of the Infinite One, bitterly offended and rejected with each human choice in favor of darkness.

And it is exactly because of these ideas, in such stark contrast to human notions of strength, that the truth of the divine origin of Christianity becomes apparent. To paraphrase a couple of great writers, Christianity is true because it makes sense, complete sense - but mostly from a divine point of view and not a merely human one.

It is beyond incredible to think of the significance of today’s feast – with the help of a humble maiden, the Creator entered His creation, the Eternal One entered time and the Infinite One chose to limit Himself to the helpless cries of a tiny baby.

Screen-Shot-2012-12-12-at-2.33.42-PM.jpg

God-Became-Man.jpg

In the Paschal mysteries that await us, we see how the King of all Kings allowed Himself to be humiliated and crushed for sake of His creatures, so no one could claim that God was a cold, distant stranger, unfamiliar with our sorrows and trials.

The Word became flesh and dwelt among us and IS always with us, because He is Immanuel.

god_with_us.png

Last edited:

I'm am Believer. I always been as a small child. I come from both family of believers. sadly my faith fell off when I was teenager diagnose with mental disorders. but I was still a believer. last year when my grandmother passed my faith has gotten stronger like i was when i was a child. i never been saved. i want too but my mom feels since of my mental disorders she don't want me too. my little cousin has mild autism he was baptized as a baby. now he is 11 and he doing awesome in school.

school was hard for me but i did passed it. my grandmother was a polio survivor she wasn't suppose to live, walk, or have kids. but she did all of that 67 years on this earth. she loved life. she was blessing in our family and made lots of friends.

we miss her but we know she with Jesus now. she in a better place. we not sure what job she doing in heaven.

i sinned a lot in the past and i'm not happy about it. i know we all sinners. but some of my sins wasn't my fault. i hung around the wrong people and they made me sin. looking back at all of that make me wanna cry because it wasn't my fault and i fell off with jesus. i know he loves me. but i don't know will he take me when i die.

i'm not "friends" with those people anymore. i'm pretty sure they use me to sin anyway because of my mental disorders. i pray that my sins are forgiving.

every since my grandmother pass. i been praying more and thanking him everyday. i'm am blessed but i also struggle my mental disorders. he know this. my grandmother knew this. so they both watching over me. my family pray for me. i know that this is a fallen world and that all these things are temporally.

God i ask you to keep you, my grandmother, my family, and everyone around me to watch over me. i pray for all my sins i did in past and maybe will do in the future. i beg for your forgiveness and to put me back on track. amen.

Last edited:

I'm am Believer. I always been as a small child. I come from both family of believers. sadly my faith fell off when I was teenager diagnose with mental disorders. but I was still a believer. last year when my grandmother passed my faith has gotten stronger like i was when i was a child. i never been saved. i want too but my mom feels since of my mental disorders she don't want me too. my little cousin has mild autism he was baptized as a baby. now he is 11 and he doing awesome in school.

school was hard for me but i did passed it. my grandmother was a polio survivor she wasn't suppose to live, walk, or have kids. but she did all of that 67 years on this earth. she loved life. she was blessing in our family and made lots of friends.

we miss her but we know she with Jesus now. she in a better place. we not sure what job she doing in heaven.

i sinned a lot in the past and i'm not happy about it. i know we all sinners. but some of my sins wasn't my fault. i hung around the wrong people and they made me sin. looking back at all of that make me wanna cry because it wasn't my fault and i fell off with jesus. i know he loves me. but i don't know will he take me when i die.

i'm not "friends" with those people anymore. i'm pretty sure they use me to sin anyway because of my mental disorders. i pray that my sins are forgiving.

every since my grandmother pass. i been praying more and thanking him everyday. i'm am blessed but i also struggle my mental disorders. he know this. my grandmother knew this. so they both watching over me. my family pray for me. i know that this is a fallen world and that all these things are temporally.

God i ask you to keep you, my grandmother, my family, and everyone around me to watch over me. i pray for all my sins i did in past and maybe will do in the future. i beg for your forgiveness and to put me back on track. amen.

Oh, NC - that was one of the sweetest, most beautiful things I've read in a really long time. It was such an amazing testimony of faith, it really left me speechless and in awe. God bless you and your family, my sister in Christ!

You can be certain that He does love you and as long as you sincerely regret your past mistakes, there's no reason for you to doubt His mercy. Also, the fact that others took advantage of your disabilities and used you, reduces even further, quite possibly to a great degree, any responsibility you may have had. Do trust in Him always, because He loves you with an infinite amount of love and cares for all your wounds.

healing.jpg

He is the Good shepherd, who gave His life for us.

the-Good-shepherd.jpg

We have an awesome God, who not only dwelt with us, but also wept with us

Jesus-wept.jpg

showed His power, so we would believe in Him

Lazarus-come-forth.jpg

and by believing in Him to be reconciled with the Father and find eternal life.

John-11-25.jpg

Palm Sunday 2020

Palm-Sunday.jpg

9 Rejoice greatly, Daughter Zion! Shout, Daughter Jerusalem! See, your king comes to you, righteous and victorious, lowly and riding on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey. - Zechariah 9:9

Let us not allow the current, passing circumstances, to diminish our joy and determination to proclaim the Lord's glory. May we use this period to deepen our individual faith and learn not to take for granted anymore the privilege of gathering in the name Christ within our communities of faith.

May the Lord comfort those in need of healing - physical, mental and spiritual, those in harm's way and those protecting the most vulnerable among us.

May Holy Mary, Mother of Christ and Mother of Church, strengthen and protect the Church, so it can be a beacon of light and hope in a tumultuous world, so it can boldly testify the Gospel of Jesus Christ to a humanity trapped, as always, in uncertainty and fear. However dense the shadows and the darkness may seem, let us always remind the world that victory has already been obtained and it belongs to He who is the Way, the Truth and the Light.

Yes, Christian.

Christ, the King

Christ-the-King.jpg

May the rulers of the world publicly honor and extol Thee;
May teachers and judges reverence Thee;
May the laws express Thine order
and the arts reflect Thy beauty.

In an increasingly Christophobe world, it is imperative for Christians everywhere, especially for those in leadership positions of any kind, to boldly and courageously promote the immutable truths of the Christian faith and to proclaim Christ's majesty and sovereignty over all creation.

Last edited:
Re: Christ, the King

Christ-the-King.jpg

May the rulers of the world publicly honor and extol Thee;
May teachers and judges reverence Thee;
May the laws express Thine order
and the arts reflect Thy beauty.

In an increasingly Christophobe world, it is imperative for Christians everywhere, especially for those in leadership positions of any kind, to boldly and courageously promote the immutable truths of the Christian faith and to proclaim Christ's majesty and sovereignty over all creation.

Amen. i agree. it's getting scary. as many has said before we are living in the end times. i would say we are close. Jesus is coming back soon. none of knows when but he's coming soon. i think we will all be fine. we are not apart of the world anyway. but at the same time we deserves our "free will" just like everyone else in this world.

the devil been working hard lately or should i say the last few years. but one thing i have notice more and more people are coming to Jesus with covid-19. which is good. but of course they won't openly talk about it.

Back