Christian Members

Re: Any Believers in Jesus Christ Here? (Non-debate thread for believers only)

Mr Biden referenced this hymn in his speech the other day and I'd never heard of it until then. It's so beautiful. I really like this choir version.

Prayers to all the people and families who lost their lives this year and counting.

Just thought it was an opportune moment to be reminded of some good ole' fashioned Biblical highlights - Isaiah 5:20-21 and Romans 8:28.

isaiah-5-20-21.jpg

romans-8-28.jpg

[video=youtube;bfh18PsewvQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfh18PsewvQ[/video]

Radiant beams from Thy holy face
With the dawn of redeeming grace
Jesus, Lord at Thy birth

[video=youtube;C0GBrP89PTY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0GBrP89PTY[/video]
O, Holy Night - instrumental

[video=youtube;iyjm6VpNaNA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyjm6VpNaNA[/video]

[video=youtube;7xtpJ4Q_Q-4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xtpJ4Q_Q-4[/video]
O come, O come, Emmanuel

[video=youtube;v5mdybeyLVc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5mdybeyLVc[/video]
The Piano Guys, Peter Hollens, David Archuleta, and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir get together to sing "Angels We Have Heard On High."

Though an Infant now we view Him,
He shall fill His Father’s throne,
Gather all the nations to Him;
Every knee shall then bow down.

diamond-painting-cross-stitch-artwork-Diy-round-diamond-Mosaic-Full-embroidery-Rhinestones-Jesus-born-Straw-house.jpg

Christ, the Lord, the new-born King

i pray for the world, America, donald trump, and joe biden.

s2bf-hs.jpg

whom-it-does.png

Truth-is-eternal.jpg

18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. 19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. - Jesus Christ

that makes feel better to know Jesus pick people he want to be choose. it make happy to know even if you do fall off he will choose you again. he such an loving God.

Pray for this young women i know name Alex. i been praying for her a few months She now just got a new therapist after all theses years! i hope and pray that she gets the help she needs! I'm very proud of her! amen! praise the lord!

Yesterday my favorite Christian singer, Carman passed away. I feel like that Carman was the "Michael Jackson" of Contemporary Christian Music. He basically raised the standard for Christian concerts and videos. My heart is just broken right now. Carman was 65 years old. He had cancer twice and died of a heart attack due to an infection after hernia surgery.
rawImage.jpg

Yesterday my favorite Christian singer, Carman passed away. I feel like that Carman was the "Michael Jackson" of Contemporary Christian Music. He basically raised the standard for Christian concerts and videos. My heart is just broken right now. Carman was 65 years old. He had cancer twice and died of a heart attack due to an infection after hernia surgery.
rawImage.jpg

may God bless him. i know he is now happy with no pain suffering. he probably will meet michael too. r.i.p

The most important kind of seeing is the seeing of spiritual realities. Many people are blind to these. They see well enough with the physical eye, but their inward eye is blind, so their perception of this world is faulty. The physical picture is clear, but the spiritual insight is dim. This darkness of heart results in spiritual death (Romans 1:20-21, Ephesians 2:1-5).

The most important kind of seeing is the seeing of spiritual realities. Many people are blind to these. They see well enough with the physical eye, but their inward eye is blind, so their perception of this world is faulty. The physical picture is clear, but the spiritual insight is dim. This darkness of heart results in spiritual death (Romans 1:20-21, Ephesians 2:1-5).

Prayers to my mom. yesterday was her birthday. nothing wrong but i wish jesus will give her best year being a little older and many more amen.

Prayers to my mom. yesterday was her birthday. nothing wrong but i wish jesus will give her best year being a little older and many more amen.

Please stop putting the same post in multiple threads. It's not necessary. Just pick one thread which is most appropriate.

you a believer? and your very welcome. i like this as well. i love the message and the animation.

Yes, actually, i am a believer. I'm a Christian. But, i'm one of those who believe God (Jehovah) is the father and Jesus is his son. The holy spirit is God's active force or energy to cause creation and life into existence.

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; -Jesus Christ

Reactions: SoS
Yes, actually, i am a believer. I'm a Christian. But, i'm one of those who believe God (Jehovah) is the father and Jesus is his son. The holy spirit is God's active force or energy to cause creation and life into existence.

I believe that jesus is god. some people believe jesus was his son others like me believe he was god in human form. alot people have their own beliefs of the trinity so i respect your belief yes i do believe in the holy spirit i felt it last year. it an awesome feeling.

I believe that jesus is god. some people believe jesus was his son others like me believe he was god in human form. alot people have their own beliefs of the trinity so i respect your belief yes i do believe in the holy spirit i felt it last year. it an awesome feeling.

Thanx for respecting my beliefs :yes:

That's really nice that you have experienced God's holy spirit... :angel:

i just realize using the word luck or lucky is an sin. i got alot praying and working to do. i always thought it was nothing wrong saying that. boy i'm am so off. but that's okay i now know now. same with people saying God name vain. it's isn't right. so i actually been praying for it and now i say it less it. God is good.

don't use the luck,lucky, and say God name in vain it's a sin my brothers and sisters. prayers to you.

[video=youtube;qY1ZczvtUVM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY1ZczvtUVM[/video]

Parce, Domine
Parce populo tuo
Ne in æternum
Irascaris nobis

good-friday-easter-john-316.jpg

Back