Cirque du Soleil 'Michael Jackson ONE' permanent Las Vegas show

Re: Cirque du Soleil "Michael Jackson ONE" permanent Las Vega show

Isn't it the Birthday celebration details?

ETA: Details available.

Last edited:

Getting ready to buy tickets for this so I can finally see it, but I'm a bit confused on the seating. The ticket selections mention Categories B, C, and D, but the seating chart they have on the website don't say which sections are in which categories. Can someone on here who's been to the show clarify this?

eb043aa1-3816-448f-8fe2-30419caeb3da_zpsaivovtr9.jpg

Sections, rows and seats designations:

64b75b88-8c83-4a2b-9beb-b71d8b5bb315_zpsfnomvavy.jpg

Last edited:

eb043aa1-3816-448f-8fe2-30419caeb3da_zpsaivovtr9.jpg

Sections, rows and seats designations:

64b75b88-8c83-4a2b-9beb-b71d8b5bb315_zpsfnomvavy.jpg

Whoa, thanks! I didn't see that color-coded map anywhere. o_O I noticed it says "Saturday Map" on it; does that mean it changes depending on the day or is it the same arrangement regardless of the day?

Whoa, thanks! I didn't see that color-coded map anywhere. o_O I noticed it says "Saturday Map" on it; does that mean it changes depending on the day or is it the same arrangement regardless of the day?

There's a Sunday-Friday map. [dark Wed.-Thurs.]

ETA: has anyone received a link for booking the hotel yet who's purchased tix?

Last edited:

Perplexes me about this show, to me the best seats are the ones at the back of the theatre.

The show is so much more than just the actors/dancers on stage. To really get the benefit of the giant video screens, the acrobats above the audience and everything else it's best to be further back so you can take it all in. I was thrilled with our seats and our tickets were the 2nd least expensive tier!

O
Perplexes me about this show, to me the best seats are the ones at the back of the theatre.

The show is so much more than just the actors/dancers on stage. To really get the benefit of the giant video screens, the acrobats above the audience and everything else it's best to be further back so you can take it all in. I was thrilled with our seats and our tickets were the 2nd least expensive tier!

I've sat all over the theatre but agree that farther back is better than right up front. I liked the last row aisle of 102 because of the cast interaction in aisles. Front row of section 203 was great to be able to see everything going on above the audience.

in other news... http://www.playbill.com/news/article/cirque-du-soleil-sold-to-private-equity-group-347280

Cirque Du Soleil Sold to Private Equity Group

By Andrew Gans
21 Apr 2015

The high-flying acrobatic spectacle Cirque du Soleil has been purchased by a group of private equity investors that includes TPG and the Chinese firm Fosun, according to CNN Money.

Although the terms of the purchase were not disclosed, the New York Times reports that the company was sold for 1.5 billion Canadian dollars.

The company has produced more than two dozen arena-scale circus shows, including Zarkana, Saltimbanco, Quidam, Wintuk and Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour, many of which went on lengthy tours; plus one Broadway-scale show, Banana Shpeel, that also toured.

Guy Laliberté, who founded the company in 1984, will maintain a stake in the company, which has presented its shows in 48 countries around the world.

The Cirque transaction is one of several aimed at the ever-increasing spending power of the middle class in China. In a statement Fosun chairman Guo Guangchang said, "We have an objective to become one of the global leaders in businesses driven by lifestyle needs, which are quickly taking root in China.

^^I hope this doesn't change the way they operate in any way.

Awesome news! I used to live in Vegas from 199 through 2005. Haven't gone back since but but I should go for this show.

I did it!!!!!!! Just purchased my ticket! I'm so excited! :clap: WooHoo! Can't wait for Aug 29. :timer:

You'll love it! it's a fantastic experience.

Note: From MJEstate

: Over the past two years, thousands of you have had the opportunity to travel to Las Vegas to see Michael Jackson ONE. From the moment you start down the hallway to the Michael Jackson ONE Theater, we hope you’ve had a thrilling, emotional, wonderful, experience. Now, you can share a bit of your experience with the worldwide community.

Visit http://michaeljackson.com/<wbr>community to upload your photos from your visit to the Michael Jackson ONE Theater to the brand new fan gallery.

Your photo may be picked to be displayed on the Michael Jackson social media pages! Any photos taken in the lobby area or right outside of the theater are welcome; photography is prohibited once inside the theater itself.

Participation is easy. Once you arrive at the community gallery page, click the UPLOAD button in the top center of the page. Make sure to fill out each entry in the form. Also be sure to choose &#8220;Fans At Michael Jackson ONE&#8221; from the gallery drop down menu. This will ensure that your photo goes to the appropriate gallery AND that it is eligible to be featured on Michael&#8217;s social pages.

We look forward to sharing your memories!

LMP Jackson - Your signature though! :hysterical:

Got my tickets bought! I'm going to see it with a friend on July 26th at 7PM. Tried to get tickets for the 4PM show but for some reason those disappeared. Not a big deal, though. We'll still be able to see it! ^.^

Was this show the one Wade Robson wanted to do badly or was it Immortal or both?

MJJJusticeProject ?@MJJJusticePrjct

Las Vegas Meet and Greet at the Palms for MJFans - MJONE - #6YearsWithoutMichaelJackson
CIs4Vv-UEAAazL2.png

Bought my ticket for the 29th! Really looking forward to seeing it again. Really is an amazing show.

I looked at flights to Vegas and do go there and back it would cost over £1000. Not including hotels, tickets, merchandise etc. I really hope one day I can go and see this!!

Only a week left before I'm in Vegas to see this with my bestie! :dancin:

dam2040;4099528 said:
I looked at flights to Vegas and do go there and back it would cost over £1000. Not including hotels, tickets, merchandise etc. I really hope one day I can go and see this!!

If you can be flexible on flights and dates you can get that price WAY down. Probably to less than half of that.

I went in November and it was unforgettable. I hope you get to do it one day.

dam2040;4099528 said:

You can do way, way better than that, seriously. Try go off-peak time, or even consider (if you have the time) visiting another city like Los Angeles and making the trip to Vegas as part of your holiday if that's a cheaper way to do it. It'll be worth it - the show is so cool and the whole section around where the theatre is has been done so well with the massive MJ pics and the merch store.

Plus there's these slot machines themed around MJ that blasts Dirty Diana when you hit a big win :dancin:

If you can be flexible on flights and dates you can get that price WAY down. Probably to less than half of that.

I went in November and it was unforgettable. I hope you get to do it one day.

Damn, I might have to look into that. It just looks like such an unforgettable experience, only problem is I'd have to go 4 or 5 times! Lol.

You can do way, way better than that, seriously. Try go off-peak time, or even consider (if you have the time) visiting another city like Los Angeles and making the trip to Vegas as part of your holiday if that's a cheaper way to do it. It'll be worth it - the show is so cool and the whole section around where the theatre is has been done so well with the massive MJ pics and the merch store.

Plus there's these slot machines themed around MJ that blasts Dirty Diana when you hit a big win :dancin:

Hopefully people would get sick of Dirty Diana playing if I went then! ;)

Wait.. sick of 'Dirty Diana? is that even possible? :busted:

I hope both these shows will get a Blu-Ray release one day !!

Back