CNN to play clip of NEW MJ SONG!!

You must don't like that calm soundin' music do u. I know I like it. It sound so peaceful.

Didn't hear or see this, but it's very worrisome that people are coming out of the woodworks with these things. The family should issue some sort of cease and desist action on any and all work in progress until they have had time to sort his business affairs thru. I'm beginning to lose a lot of respect for Chopra if this is true because it comes off as cheap capitalization.

Thanks Sasha01.
Yeah, the first one I heard over the weekend. The one with T-Mez I hadnt seen. T-Mez certainly has an accurate description of MJ's nature.
It's obvious that he became a real friend.

"He was a very creative gentle spirit....
He was not built to go thru a criminal trial like that..." - T-Mez

I really feel that MJ never fully recovered from the trial.

T-Mez really has a good take on things. A smart man who really cared for Michael. Too bad so many others around him weren't like this. And yes, it broke my heart just a bit more too, hearing the short clip. I wonder what it would have been in the end.

The piece of the song that was played was absolutely beautiful. Listening to it last night brought this sense of peace to me for some reason. It was as if what Michael created through that melody gave me a sense of where he was in his life and a calm inner peace he may have been experiencing at that particular time. It didn't need lyrics, the music spoke for itself. I could visualize what he was trying to say.

That instrumental was beautiful... actually there was one bit that reminded me of that song from Disney's Beauty and the Beast... you know... "tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme..." maybe it's just me *shrugs*

I wish more producers would show the last songs they made with MJ, most, if not, all the songs are too incomplete for the Estate to consider to do anything with them so it's not like the producers would have anything to lose from showing just a snippet.

Back