CNN to play clip of NEW MJ SONG!!

MJ Remix

Proud Member
Anderson Cooper just announced that they are going to play a clip of a brand new song that Mike had been working on!!

somone get this on justintv please! i saw that too.

I'm guessing its the same one the Deepak Choprah had Good Morning America play. It was a very small clip, and an early instrumental demo, there were no lyrics yet to it. Deepak said Michael was getting ideas for the lyrics.

Yes. Right now they are talking with the doctors layer but they are going to play the clip.

*sigh* They showed those pictures of Michael with the kids that TMZ posted.

Dear lord, seeing Michael walk beside his mother in that clip outside court absolutely brings tears into my eyes.
What a sweet, wonderful, compassionate and loving mother she seems to be. I feel so much for her loss.

It's the song he was working with Chopra.

They meantioned they are going to talk to Chopra.

CNN has figured out MJ is the way to go to fill their 24hr news cycle... so they are goign to work all angles to the hill

If it's the same thing I saw on Saturday, it was so brief....
like 5 seconds......instrumental only. I really couldnt hear a thing over the talking.
:(

just heard the song.....sounds beautiful.....

Tom Measereau up next......

And for God's sake......why is Deepak doing this? he does'nt have to be out there yapping about personal stuff about Michael, but there he is!

just heard the song.....sounds beautiful.....

Tom Measereau up next......

And for God's sake......why is Deepak doing this? he does'nt have to be out there yapping about personal stuff about Michael, but there he is!

I think its a good thing

People will actually know who Michael is. THEY NEED TO KNOW!

Back