Conrad Murray arraignment January 25th

So Murray wants to tell "his side of the story" eh? That's all we've been hearing from day one. Give me a break. His lawyers act like people aren't already kissing Murray's behind like crazy. Look at all the garbage out there in the media over the course of the last year and 7 months blaming Michael for his own death. And Murray's lawyers whine and moan that Murray's been getting shafted left and right throughout this whole thing thus far. It makes me sick to my stomach. Murray has been treated like a frickin' saint ever since we first heard of him. Michael had everything thrown at him during his 2005 trial. And Murray gets what, to me, amounts to nothing more than a tap on the wrist for negligently taking Michael's life. Darn it. To me, Murray and his camp already have these media outlets in their back pocket and are just crying the doggone blues for the jurors. This is disgusting and pathetic IMO.

Last edited:
So Murray wants to tell "his side of the story" eh?
which side? hes got about 4 of them. have to decide which story u are gonna use first

which side? hes got about 4 of them. have to decide which story u are gonna use first
exactly....and for a doctor to kill a patient and then expect MILLIONS and BILLIONS of people to believe a lie like....I am innocent...I didn't do it. He really does have alot of gall. He thinks we are all so stupid to believe his countless lies...and then now...he thinks HIS version of events will be believed. He has his nerve. He could come out with another version of wht happened..and I STILL wouldn't believe him....he has told way to way versions of what he calls the TRUTH

dude is seriously suffering from the victim syndrome...,
michael jackson is the victim in this, he was the one who lost his life, this bastard seems to get it all confused,
why on earth is michael jackson not allowed to be the victim in his own homicide case?!

u know i know its not the best idea but put jr or paris on that stand and it will wipe that smirk off his face

u know i know its not the best idea but put jr or paris on that stand and it will wipe that smirk off his face
u know im kinda fearing the outcome of this so called trial, I belive a testimony from p. and or maybe even blank is crucial.
I'd say put blank on the stand he is the younger kid, but the boy wasnt around

So wait, does the trail start March 28th or is that the day when jury selection starts? I'm guessing jury selection is the day they pick the jurors? How long after that's completed does the trial start?

jury selection starts that day. that could take anywhere from a couple of days like with mj or a couple of weeks.once the jury is picked it starts pretty much the next day give a day or 2. theres no big delay

Last edited:
I hope smart jurors are chosen. The thing is who hasn't heard of Michael Jackson's death? I think you're not suppose to know much of the case before they select you unless that's just in the movies.

I must say I am shocked by this, I was expcecting something similar to Mike's and it being months, having it in March has left me bemused. I mean at least it'll be over soon but just pray its the right result here.

What do you mean? How did MJ's case compare to this one timewise? I haven't read much into the 2005 trial so could you explain & elaborate a bit on what you're talking about? Thanks.

What do you mean? How did MJ's case compare to this one timewise? I haven't read much into the 2005 trial so could you explain & elaborate a bit on what you're talking about? Thanks.
trial started 9 months or so after his second arraignment. mj wavered his right to quick trial. murray hasnt thats why its happ quick. defence are playing their last card

Is Karen Faye defending Conrad Murray or AEG???

That is what it sounds like to me.

dunno i dont get twitter and how u read it. but considering she will prob be a defence witness after she was brought up by the defence in the prelim nothing would surprise me. in everyones desire to get one over on AEG they are prepared to sacrifice mj in the process

dude is seriously suffering from the victim syndrome...,
michael jackson is the victim in this, he was the one who lost his life, this bastard seems to get it all confused,
why on earth is michael jackson not allowed to be the victim in his own homicide case?!

Because it is Michael Jackson :cry:

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/8cr8u5
wingheart Karen Faye
I do wish we could refrain from always jumping to the worst case scenario. Defending Michael's history and (cont) http://tl.gd/8cr8u5
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

via @wingheart

Karen Faye

Cant be bothered with her and her stupid riddles :doh:

I do wish we could refrain from always jumping to the worst case scenario. Defending Michael's history and legacy is very important and honorable, but always assuming the worst isn't productive.

does it mean something when u put it with her other tweets?

but always assuming the worst isn't productive.
whats the worst that she is talking about

Last edited:
I do wish we could refrain from always jumping to the worst case scenario. Defending Michael's history and legacy is very important and honorable, but always assuming the worst isn't productive.

To me the "worst case scenario" has occured. Michael is dead. Karen is always doing cryptic tweets like this from time to time. Maybe it's just me but when I read it it sounded like 'we need to give Murray a chance and don't jump to conclusions' kind of thing. That's the way it sounds to me...

I think she refers to Frank Cascio's book by looking to her older tweets. She seems to be supportive of the book if Frank is honest in telling the story / history.

To me the "worst case scenario" has occured. Michael is dead. Karen is always doing cryptic tweets like this from time to time. Maybe it's just me but when I read it it sounded like 'we need to give Murray a chance and don't jump to conclusions' kind of thing. That's the way it sounds to me...

I agree the "worst case scenario" has already happened :-(

As far as Karen Faye is concerned, NOTHING would surprise ME!!

whats the worst that she is talking about

Thank you for the link....I have no clue what the worst she is talking about. If he is talking about Michael's name being dragged through the mud again.....then yeah...that is gonna be pretty disgusting....something none of us want to happen. Who knows with her.

EDIT.....Ok thank you for clarifying that Ivy..

I stopped listening to KF a lonnnggg time ago... We already got enough stuff going on to figure out what she means... :smilerolleyes:

L.o.v.e.
Romi
so do i

She changes her mind all the time when it comes 2 mj

Back