Conrad Murray CNN interviews / Apr 2nd Anderson Cooper / April 5th Documentary

Murray said he did not give MJ propofol for three days leading up to his death, but then he says he gave MJ 25 mg of Propofol - slow injection - on June 25. I dont get it.

What a rude awakening I had this morning, here I am in the UK still half asleep in my bed, switch on tv to hear the weather and what do I get? conrad murray singing at me! It is not the best way to start the day.

Thank you for the transcripts.

Legally, doesn't matter that they did or did not "get information," but rather, what the emails seem to imply is that they felt they had a right to have information, demonstrated by their "asking" for it. What T-Mez was saying was that those requests for information were indicators that they hired him, or co-hired him. So either Michael signed a document releasing Murray from confidentiality -- in which case it was ok to ask for/expect information, or he did not sign a HIIPA release. (There is no indication that he did.) Example would be -- if I have an employee, and go to that employee's doctor to find out about his medical condition (for whatever reasons), an ethical doctor would NOT give me that information. (so in that sense, even if AEG WERE the employers, they still should not have had a right to that information, given patient confidentiality.)

I've not been following this closely, so sorry if I'm about to write something stupid. It reminds me of an email found on CMs phone, I think it was sent to someone named Tim at AEG on June 25th. He was asking for medical records/information and CM answered Michael refused to disclose them. I'm not sure , it could have been something about the concert insurance, though.

About Murray, I just love the way he can make such a fool of himself ..he's sick obviously. Anderson Cooper could have done better to point out his lies, but he clearly was not supporting him. I don't think Murray's book will sell ... especially if he promotes it himself. The guy is scary.

Re: Conrad Murray will be interviewed by CNN on Tue April 2nd

"Murray says he and Michael was friends and Michael told him everything."

and what Michael "allegedly" told him will appear in his book and his paid interviews.

"Anderson is asking Murray how he could give Michael propofol in a home setting. Murray saying Michael had his own stash.

Own stash?????? He is an eejit:angry:
If Michael had his own stash, how he suggest Michael gave himself propofol?
From CM trial: Between April 6, 2009, and the time of Michael Jackson's death on June 25, Dr. Conrad Murray ordered enough propofol to give Jackson 1,937 milligrams a day, prosecutor David Walgren told jurors in his opening statement.

Michael didn't need his own stash, CM was more than willing to put MJ under.
Funny that when they searched the house, they didn't find Michael's stash, but they found his stash.

"Murray said he started working for Michael in 2008, long before the contract."

Outs, that is going to hurt Jackson's case.

"Murray is blaming Klein with pumping Michael with demerol and that caused his insomnia."

He has been drinking from the same well as Jackson's, blame the others.

"Murray says he was still in the master suite, he just went to adjacent room and he wasn't worried about Michael."

I'm sure appeal court in delighted to hear that, he still maintain that he left Michael alone.
If he was adjacent room, wouldn't he had heard if Michael got up with all the drip and needles still attached to him, and start wheeling the drip thing around the room to get to his "stash"?

"Murray says he never been money envious and he always wanted to make life better for people. Murray says he didn't give Propofol at home for money."

He has a short memory. He asked 5 million first, if that is not money envious, I don't know what is, and he did gave propofol at home for money.

"Murray says Walgren was so absurd, Pastor was biased and therefore he wasn't given a fair trial."

He is narcissistic sociopath. He thinks he should have given pat in the back and let go.

"Jeffrey Toobin is surprised that Murray sang a song. He says Murray is not a good doctor. He's talking about family using Michael as money
Toobin says there are a lot of people responsible for Michael's death including Michael himself and family."

I agree with him.
If someone should be on trial who killed Michael, then it should be family first.

"Greagos says AEG will probably try to get this interview in at KJ- AEG civil trial."

I wouldn't be surprised if the did.

"Toobin is questioning Jackson family , how they said Michael was healthy and ready but now saying everyone mistreated MJ to get more money"

Hallelujah

Last edited:

There's a new article on CNN website re interview with CM--it seems different from what Ivy posted. It's written by A Duke. CM is truly insane and delusional saying he did nothing wrong. However, the article IMO makes it clear what he has to say re a book is regarding PPB--he has stories to tell about the kids. Just guessing but it seems that would be the new info that he could offer in a book. Also what MJ told him in confidence about everything.

I think CM needs to be locked up in a mental ward--he is totally mad as sh...t.

Yes, I agree with you. He is fishing for publisher for his stories, either for the book or tabloid interviews
------------
"He expanded on this with Cooper. "To be honest, I became a sounding board for Michael," Murray said. "He offloaded and regurgitated everything that was bad in his past and everything that was dark. And I have been the absorbent capacity for that."
--------------
Here he tells that Michael told him his life story and his took it all in, he has stories of kids and stories of family.
We will see who is going to pay for those stories to be published.

Yes, I agree with you. He is fishing for publisher for his stories, either for the book or tabloid interviews
------------
"He expanded on this with Cooper. "To be honest, I became a sounding board for Michael," Murray said. "He offloaded and regurgitated everything that was bad in his past and everything that was dark. And I have been the absorbent capacity for that."
--------------
Here he tells that Michael told him his life story and his took it all in, he has stories of kids and stories of family.
We will see who is going to pay for those stories to be published.

Yes, murray may have come across as a certified nutjob in that interview, but he made damn sure he let everybody know that mj spilled lots of stuff to him. Probably whilst mj was under the influence of drugs as in that iphone recording. The guy is corrupt as hell.

"Jeffrey Toobin is surprised that Murray sang a song. He says Murray is not a good doctor. He's talking about family using Michael as money
Toobin says there are a lot of people responsible for Michael's death including Michael himself and family."

I agree with him.
If someone should be on trial who killed Michael, then it should be family first.

"Greagos says AEG will probably try to get this interview in at KJ- AEG civil trial."

I wouldn't be surprised if the did.

"Toobin is questioning Jackson family , how they said Michael was healthy and ready but now saying everyone mistreated MJ to get more money"

Hallelujah :bow:

As max posted, Toobin is a known mj hater. Within hours of mj's death he was on the tv airways talking about mjl's unhealthy relationships with children and how any money mj made was not due to his talent but down to buying the beatles catalogue. Just because he says something negative about the jackson family do we really have to start bowing down to him?

http://youtu.be/iRrZPHcKahw

Holy hell I just saw the vid of Murray singin! :blink::bugeyed TWILIGHT ZONE!:crazy

and as Piers M said, that could be the reason why his defense didn't want him to testify in his own trial. He is crazy and god knows what he would've said to Shafer, Walgren and judge if he was to take the stand in his own trial.
I think Wass will tell him to be quiet when his appeal in heard.

Conrat murray has outdid himself bwhahahahah!!!!

and he has no one to blame but himself!

But Murray's lawyer rolling her eyes at her client was even greater heh.

Hold on you actually saw her roll her eyes really? where how?

MURRAY: You see, Anderson, the whole story was not told in court. I was offered to be Michael's doctor on the tour in December of 2008, and you know. And even after that, the contract said I worked from May to June, but certainly I worked before that.

I can see AEG using that bit in their trial + his LAPD interview.

(Singing) He is a little boy that Santa Claus forgot, and goodness knows he did not want a lot. He wrote a note to Santa for some crayons and a toy. It broke his little heart when he found Santa hadn't come in the streets. He envied all those lucky boys but goodness knows he doesn't want a lot. I'm so sorry for that laddie who hasn't got a daddy. He's a little boy that Santa Claus forgot.

That song tells my story. That's how I grew up. I had no Christmases. I had no toy. I had nothing. I was (INAUDIBLE) for years. But as I grew up, my heart has been whole and my heart says to help, and all I do is to give. I want to give.

David Walgren: "Poor Conrad Murray ... everyone is just working against him."

MURRAY: I have been a fan of Michael and I did everything when I discovered Michael in his condition to try to help him. I could have had a heart attack in my effort but I did the best I can. I wholeheartedly tried.
COOPER: But it was your patient who had the heart attack.
MURRAY: He what? COOPER: It was your patient whose heart stopped.

Well said Cooper. CM is bizarre, narcissistic sociopath at worts kind!
All he could think that he could have had heart attack himself:puke:

JEFFREY TOOBIN, CNN SENIOR LEGAL ANALYST: Well, you know, I've heard you do a lot of interviews. I have never seen anyone break into song in the middle of one. That certainly was an unforgettable moment.

Something he said at the end really struck me about how Jackson's family has been -- had been using Michael as a source of money. In this lawsuit, you know, I think Conrad Murray is not a good doctor. There's no doubt about that.

But it is also true that he is not the only person responsible for Michael Jackson's death. Michael Jackson himself is responsible, his bums and leeches in his family who are now even in death trying to profit off him.

An excellent choice of words, thank you Toobin for that.

MARK GERAGOS, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: I was just wondering if this had been somewhere else, would you have put that last 30 seconds on the "Ridiculist" and how did you keep a straight face towards the end. This is precisely why criminal defense lawyers, you generally have to knock them over the head with a baseball bat before you have their clients get on the stand.

:D

TOOBIN: To say no, but it wasn't just Michael trying to get him ready for this tour. It was AEG. They also had a tremendous incentive. And you know, I think about this, the Jackson family. Like remember right after he died, we sat here and we heard over and over again, Michael was in great shape, Michael was terrific. He was raring to go.

Now when it's convenient for them, they say, everybody was mistreating him and AEG is terrible and Dr. Murray was terrible, just so they can get more money. They have treated poor Michael, I mean, Michael was a genius and he was a troubled person. But he had an enormous gift, and the rest of them just leeched off him and leeched off him. Be careful what they ask for because they are going to point out in this lawsuit just how screwed up Michael's life was.

He is very harsh but to some degree I do agree with him, especially the family part.
As for last sentence, Jackson's don't give a rats ass what is going to come up, as long as they get money, and loads of it.

I just caught a small part of it (nausea was an issue. . ) but now I'm thinking, "this man is stark, raving, mad, and WHY didn't someone notice?" ANYONE? Or, he's even crazier now, or what? Anderson asked him what he was going to do when he got out (assuming he wouldn't practice medicine, again), and he said something like, "continue my philanthropy." "CONTINUE?" Isn't the dude flat-broke? And what about all that child-support? (here come the books, although now it's not likely anyone would want to read the rantings of a lunatic. .. .) He's never taken an ounce of responsibility for killing Michael! And he continues to say it wasn't "his fault." This is some entirely different category of human-being. . . . (and I use that term loosely.) When he was SINGING, Anderson looked like he felt trapped, and he had this incredulous "WTF?" expression on his face. That was material far beyond the "Ridiculist." Wow, that was bad. . . . .

so Randy Phillips claim they 'checked' out Murray? why couldn't they tell this man is nuts

CM can definitely fool many people, including Michael, his kids, various girlfriends, and as RP said it, CM didn't come with warning sign in his forehead.

But it is also true that he is not the only person responsible for Michael Jackson's death. Michael Jackson himself is responsible

Doesn`t you read the whole sentence?

I have to say I find it really difficlut to pick only the words from a person who fits and to oversee the background and his bad opinon about Michael.

What the hell, to put it simple this guy is not 100% in the room above. What he? Who starts singing in the middle of an interview.

As max posted, Toobin is a known mj hater. Within hours of mj's death he was on the tv airways talking about mjl's unhealthy relationships with children and how any money mj made was not due to his talent but down to buying the beatles catalogue. Just because he says something negative about the jackson family do we really have to start bowing down to him?

I actually didn't bow at him, but what he said, secondly, I have no clue who the hell is Toobin, and this is the first time I heard of him thus I wasn't aware of what he said of MJ previously.
Out of respect, I have removed insulting bow from my original post.

I just read what he said and agreed with him.

Doesn`t you read the whole sentence?

I have to say I find it really difficlut to pick only the words from a person who fits and to oversee the background and his bad opinon about Michael.

See above my reply.

I kind of see where he is coming from. We fans don't want any fault on MJ but that doesn't apply to Toobin. He questions MJ's part to his death, personal responsibility of his own health.

Last edited:
^^ We need a thread of all the people who has said something against MJ for the last 50 years:)

Seriously, so many fans lives all over the world, so not everybody watches or read what has been written about MJ in US.

CM can definitely fool many people, including Michael, his kids, various girlfriends, and as RP said it, CM didn't come with warning sign in his forehead.

You got that right. Not only did Murrary "apparently" fool many people, many people TRUSTED that fool, including Michael.

I mean, Michael had that fool all up in his crib, around his children, breaking bread with him on many occasions. Murray "probably" even had free rein of Michael's crib, came and went as he pleased.

Although I didn't see this interview, I heard about the singing. In my opinion, not only is Murray cray-cray, he is a man of many faces.

Michael needed a person to confide in, a person to trust, and that's the face Murray showed him. The same face he showed all of those poor heart paitents that came prancing into his trial, singing his praises, like he was the second coming of Jesus.

I think people should not get so defensive about everything. MJ was human he made a lot of mistakes and bad decision as we all do. Yes he did a lot of great things and that why we love him. Most likely drugs controlled his decision making in latter yrs. addiction controls people makes them do things they normally wouldn't. My bosses son is in life support as we speak brain fried. He has battled it for 25 yr. been to rehab a million times, interventions and all. Sometime our best in not good enough. I expect they will pull the plug today or tomorrow. Life just seems unfair sometimes. God bless you all! Hug your family tell them u care!

I think people should not get so defensive about everything. MJ was human he made a lot of mistakes and bad decision as we all do. Yes he did a lot of great things and that why we love him. Most likely drugs controlled his decision making in latter yrs. addiction controls people makes them do things they normally wouldn't.

I'm not sure you heard, but according to Michael's autopsy, all of his organs were in good shape. No sign of drug addiction.

I do agree however, that WE ALL make mistakes. We're all human and sometimes we do things we have no business doing. And sometimes we trust people we have no business trusting. It's all a part of life.

(P.S. Sorry about your bosses son.)

Yes, the Randy connection is unfortunate. T-Mez's implication about the emails was that they indicate that AEG WAS acting in a "supervisory capacity," which they might not have done if they were not employers. In the end, that is what the case revolves around -- whoever hired Murray, AEG, Michael, or somehow BOTH, also bears responsibility for what their "employee" did or failed to do. I.e. the negligence. (example -- if you are renting a house, and the owner hires a guy to fix the hot-water heater, and he is negligent, and it blows up -- the employer IS responsible for damages.) There are also HIIPA regulations to consider, and whether or not Michael released confidentiality. If he did, fine, then AEG had the right to request information of Murray about "his" patient. If not, then that implies that AEG was the employer. And/or that they were violating patient confidentiality, and Murray was, when they should not have been.

I'm not sure if saying this person is sick to come rehearsals or he's in perfect health violates any HIIPA regulations. I see a lot of doctor notes , I have gotten a lot of doctor notes. I was never asked to sign a release and such notes were always brief and never included detailed medical information.

I don't share T-Mez's confidence that the emails show negligence--saying we are paying CM, just means the $ is coming up front from AEG although the deal was MJ would repay the$ (that is part of the MJ/AEG contract so it's indisputable), saying he knows what's expected of him means he knows he has to take care of MJ so he is in good enough shape for rehearsals. How does this email show that they were negligent? What T-Mez is saying is that CM is incompetent and AEG should have known he was basically a nut job and a quack (that's what I get from the interview). That AEG should have seen through CM, which they did not.

Yeah, I agree on this one. I don't think the emails hold that much weight, only because Murray was NEVER paid.

Personally, I equate words like "employer," "work," and "hired" as meaning PAID.

In my opinion, since Murray was never paid, that particular email amounts to Blowing Smoke.

I guess they continue to push the Smoking Gun angle, because that's all they have. Now had Murray been paid, I would be saying something different.

^^^ I think the emails they leaked were the worst ones and I don't think the rest are as bad as Jackson's wants to trumpet to the public. They were released to try to force AEG to settlement then and there, which didn't work.
I see Jackson's side is trying to make AEG look as bad as possible before the trial fully begins, as once it starts, they will have evidence to counter attack on Jacksons.

^^^ I think the emails they leaked were the worst ones and I don't think the rest are as bad as Jackson's wants to trumpet to the public. They were released to try to force AEG to settlement then and there, which didn't work.
I see Jackson's side is trying to make AEG look as bad as possible before the trial fully begins, as once it starts, they will have evidence to counter attack on Jacksons.

Well Murray had to have been paid something to survive. AEG gave MJ cash advances MJ probably gave Murray cash from that I would think. I'm shaking my head here at some people. Michaels odd behavior over the past was not just normal come on he was taking something. Klein was fueling him with Demerol like it or not I believe that to be true. Look at MJ public appearances over the past he was on something come on. To much denial here. He took to many opioid pain killers that's why he had insomnia adding in all the stress. Murray was probably trying to detox him in some ****ed up way. He was freezing from withdrawal from some sort of drug probably Demerol or something. Don't shoot the messenger but I believe MJ was an addict of some sort dose not make him a bad person. His body was control by something powerful.

Back