Conrad Murray CNN interviews / Apr 2nd Anderson Cooper / April 5th Documentary

Dr. Susan? Who the heck is this woman!

In my opinion, she just POPPED UP after Michael died. I don't recall ever seeing or hearing her name before then.

She said that she knew Michael for 11 years. She said Michael asked her for Demoral and Propofol in March when he came over to make the O2 announcements. (It could be true, but somehow I don't believe her.) Does anybody ever recall seeing her before?

I also find it very strange she just suddenly appeared out of the blue, cant trust anything people say when it comes to 'i knew Michael and he did/said this...' so i dont know what thats all about

Thanks LastTear and bgz for those links, what is with peoples obessions with questioning Michael's sexuality all the time, Its laughable really

Yes who is that women, really?! Gettin tired of seeing her Mug every time there's talk of MJ and drugs. Never seen or heard of her before his death and that fact that she claims MJ wanted to have a baby with her makes her like another Billie Jean to me lol. The media is so quick to put on whomever claiming negative stuff on MJ without every checkin their backgrounds and connections to others and I'm gettin sick of it. She wasn't even ask to testify in the Trial of Murray, so how credible can she be and is she being called for this new case? I don't think so?! SMH Anyway we will see. I did like that she defended MJ from that WITCH Dimond though! lol

Last edited:
^^Some crazy woman in England who claimed after Michael died that he asked her for the prof drug and she asked someone about it and they told her about it. She then told Michel NO and then he did not want to talk to her again. Michael, according to her, wanted to have a baby with her.

Just about anyone that Michael talked to regarding a word that starts with the letter P or D (depending) was paraded up and down the courtroom. Her face was amiss - and I'm more than sure she would have made herself available despite a flight with all the cameras around. That answered a lot of questions for me. Heck, someone writing the President of a foreign country would surely make herself available for the courts of said country. But - the receipts must have been missing. One of the few people in Michael's surroundings that didn't tape him, or something.

So that's definitely not an insult to Susan, but in the world of Michael I just don't trust. And I have heard weirder stories of "I knew Michael, I swear!". Nothing personal. But those that talked propofol before he passed away were supposedly in that courtroom. Case closed.

Last edited:
Back