Conrad Murray News and discussion thread [No Links allowed]

Re: Dr. Murray: Michael Jackson plotted to marry famous pal's 12-year-old daughter

Must be the mirror since the book is going to be serialized starting this weekend there.

Wonder if he got a big advance on this-I can't imagine that he has places in both Florida and Southern California-with no money. He was desperate for money back in 2009.

It really makes me wonder where his money is really coming from. Where were these friends and family that he claims are propping him up in 2009? He is living extravagantly for a convicted felon with no income. It's sickening, Michael's dead and his killer is living the high life.

FlyMeToTheMoon;4156552 said:
Oh, I´m sure, since 2009 he didn´t have that problem anymore.
Why?? He lost his license in all 3 states, his clinics closed (he had one here in Houston) he owed years of child support.
Why isn't he living in a car?

Re: Dr. Murray: Michael Jackson plotted to marry famous pal's 12-year-old daughter

This is honestly the VERY first I've heard of this book by Conrat Murderer, but just because it's negative and about MJ I'm sure that there will be a media storm.
And what about patient doctor privacy.
This book has to be illegal in some way.
I hate that disgusting excuse for a man.

“I considered our relation differently. I was a ‘protective parent.’ I felt he needed to be protected from many people, including a lot of those close to him. There were parasites and blood suckers all around him, and many of them were not strangers.”

This right here has got to be the MOST ironic statement of 2016.

whatever about Conrad... he's a cold blooded murderer and even the person that did the autopsy said that he wanted to label the death a homicide..

Conspiracy, deliberate, or on accident .. There are 3 questions I want answered... 1. Why the hell would Murray give CPR on the bed?? 2. Why flea the scene after trying to cover up evidence ... 3. Where are those 6 minutes of security footage?

barbee0715;4156555 said:
Why?? He lost his license in all 3 states, his clinics closed (he had one here in Houston) he owed years of child support.
Why isn't he living in a car?

Yes, that is a very good question: why isn´t he living in a car? I´m sure he made a pretty big deal.

The most ridiculous he sounds, the more idiotic it is and finally it can turn against him, and people can just see what the media conspiracy is with such BS stories.
The more BS stories, I think, the better, people will be fed up with these massive MJ stories spread all over the net every week and find it ridiculous, and unbelievable.

Like:
Michael Jackson plotted to marry famous pal's 12-year-old daughter. Murray claims, was the 12-year-old daughter of a British friend who was aged just five when he set eyes on her.
vs.
“He wanted me to tell this story – now I am fulfilling his wish.”

REALLY?
Oukey..., MJ admitted to Murray he was a pedo..., and wanted to share that with him and the world.... hahahaha

Like:
Murray refuses to say whether he considered Jackson to be evil or a danger to children.
vs.
He says: “You must read the book and make those decisions for yourself.” “Read the book. It answers all those questions.”

... so... by the plot about marrying the 12 y.o. girl is not making MJ a pedo evil and a danger to children, right?

Like:
“This is about setting the record straight. Many things have been written about Michael by people who didn’t know him or understand him or his life.
vs.
“For just over three years, I spoke to him every day and was with him every week. He said to me: ‘I have four members of my family Conrad; you, Paris, Prince and Blanket. You are all I have.”

... so only 3 years would be enough to crown Murray as the family member and the rest 45 years... were irrelevant and only Murray was the CONFESSOR and miraculously... he now does know everything about michael...

Like:
Murray claims Jackson personally “directed” him to share his secrets with the world if anything bad ever happened to him. Michael considered himself something of a clairvoyant, and although he was always a bit of a joker, he was serious about believing he could predict things that would happen,” says Murray.
+
“He wanted me to tell this story, so I am fulfilling his wish.
+
“Did I ever expect him die the way he did? Of course not.”

vs.

“I believe this book will be a gift to Michael’s fans and his family across the world,” says Murray.

... so yes... MJ wanted him to tell the world he was a pedo wanting to marry 12 y.o. girl and anything else... that is going to be "revealed as a gift to fans and his family"...
But hey... MJ predicted his death, told that Murray ... and all of a sudden... MJ was dead and Murray responsible for his death!, hurray...

Like:
“It is an honest story; it’s the truth and does not overlook the facts.
vs.
Murray claims that Jackson wanted to marry a famous British child actress – after falling in love when she was just 11 years old.

... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
OK-let me guess-the famous British actress is Elizabeth Taylor and he fell in love with her after he saw National Velvet.

The 12 year old kid is Mark Lester's daughter because he has to worm himself into all these post 2009 stories. Lester probably helped him write it.

"Oliver" was on the other day and I couldn't bring myself to watch it. I used to LOVE that musical-just loved it. He ruined it for me.

The thing is that nobody and MICHAEL HIMSELF can not confirm or expose and debunk this Murrayas BS claims.
So... its only Murray stories, unconfirmed one-sided BS.

... and its spreading like a tabloid cancer, as well as WRs BS stories..., unable to expose and debunk this BS by Michael Jackson himself.

What a scumbag. MJ would want a book declaring he was besotted with a five year old girl? Yeah, right.

I don't think he's right mentally. Once again he portrays himself as a friend to MJ yet then slanders him at the same time. I want to add I'm not making an excuse for him here, no way, but I think something is wrong with him in the head. Like his claim of MJ wanting him to write this book, yet it speaks about him being attracted to children! That makes no sense.

I don't see many swallowing the lies. Even hardcore MJ haters won't accept the nonsense of him being attracted to female children.

Edit:

“I have suffered a great deal because of what’s happened to me. I was locked up for two years. But it was inside jail that I decided to start writing this story, for Michael. Before I was released, I had written 40,000 words and then, about five months ago, I decided to finish it off and have this story published, so everyone can learn what Michael wanted the world to know.. Now I feel I can now relax as I have carried out his instructions to tell his story.”

Again, nobody in the right frame of mind would say this. It makes no sense!

Last edited:
As much s I do not like Conrad, I do not believe he said any of this either.

I'm really, really beginning to hate 2016.

Don't let the nonsense spoil the year. Despite all the crap MJ's legacy is still strong. His music is still selling and charting well.

Thanks. I know, it's just sometimes...it's hard. I'll never understand how they can do this another human being. And imagine being in Michael's shoes and having to endure it? Will of iron, I tell you.

Thanks. I know, it's just sometimes...it's hard. I'll never understand how they can do this another human being. And imagine being in Michael's shoes and having to endure it? Will of iron, I tell you.

I totally understand. It's disgraceful how even seven years after his death the man still can't rest in peace. It's extremely sad also. It sums it all up when the man who killed him is writing a book titled 'This Is It'.

Makes me sick. Think I'm going to have to avoid any news on this psycho..

If you are feeling sick about this psycho sosiopath garbage, Michael's kids must be feel million times worse.
There goes their daddy's killer writing shite about their daddy:puke:

As the question how he makes money, he probably don't, but he may have put his "instrument" back to work on the pole.

He is obviously mentally ill. I don't see anyone in their right mind believing this scumbag. Yes, I know there are many stupid people or just people who want to believe anything negative about MJ, but this fool is too obvious with his made-up BS. He accuses MJ of being attracted to children then in the next breath he claims MJ wanted him to publish a book about it? How does that make any sense? The Mirror is not exactly a credible source to anyone with half a brain then add to that Murray as their source - a convicted felon and proven liar who is admittedly in need of money and with an axe to grind. He is incoherent and doesn't make any sense either. It isn't exactly the receipt for a strong, credible story. Plus he made the mistake of claiming MJ was attracted to female children which isn't exactly in line with previous allegations where the claim was that he was exclusively attracted to boys and they even made claims that MJ hated girls.

Also he said something about MJ going to hookers in disguise? That's in the headline but there is nothing more in the article about it. Maybe it will be in one of their next articles. But again, that will only make people question his story IMO. Those who hate him will question it because they do not really like him to be linked with any female. And those who don't hate him will just probably see through the nonsense of it and will consider the source.

Last edited:
All thanks you's to Katherine, as she was worried about Conrad not being able to feed his children so she refused restitution. Now he can buy some steaks for his kids with the money that he gets by selling out Michael stories.
No doubt Mirror asked him to make up some juicy stories as they sell like hot cakes with the audience Mirror has.
If there has been restitution on place, CM would have think twice writing this shit if he wasn't going to receive any money of it, so again, thank you Katherine and Randy.

Last edited:
We have 84 people senselessly murdered in France. We have a millitary coup in Turkey. But the Mirror apparently has this BS as their frontpage. Talk about priorities.

But these are probably indeed their priorities. The distruction of Michael Jackson is just an incredibly important issue to some in the establishment. It is really interesting how much energy and money they keep investing in the slander of a man who is dead for 7 years. The media really has an axe to grind against him. They cannot get over the fact that their slander has been going on for more than 25 years now and they still did not manage to destroy him. In fact, he is doing better on the charts than their own idols do. MJ has 5 albums on the Billboard 200 this week. He regularly has at least 3-4. Despite of all the slander, all the energy and money put into his decades long slander. I hope they are seething when they see that. The Mirror is especially vicious against him. But then so are all rags. The sad thing is when supposedly "serious" media uncritically rehashes their lies.

MJ and Bastille are both on the front page. Bastille takes up most of it, but MJ is still there to catch the eye. They can't even give the events of Bastille the full front page. On the front page they have the claim of MJ wanting to marry a 12 year old girl as well as children having been killed in Bastille. I feel that's in really poor taste.

Last edited:
Well done jacksons. Hope your happy. (Sure you are) im just thankful these claims are so ridiculous (a mistake these ass**** make in the desperate desire for money) that they arent even believable they are laughable even to haters.

Remember when the Estate sent him a Cease and desist in 2013? I hope now they will follow up on it.

[h=1]Jackson estate sends cease and desist letter to Conrad Murray following latest media interviews[/h] [h=3]By Andy Malt | Published on Monday 2 December 2013[/h]
[h=6]The Michael Jackson estate’s attorney Howard Weitzman has written a cease and desist letter to Conrad Murray, warning him to stop speaking to the press about his relationship with the late singer, citing doctor-patient confidentiality rules.[/h] As previously reported, Jackson’s former personal doctor Murray was found guilty in 2011 of causing the singer’s death through negligence. Released in late October, having served half of his four year sentence, Murray has since been giving out interviews to the media professing his innocence, re-presenting his own theories as to how Jackson died (which were rejected by the jury in his trial), and relating anecdotes about how close a relationship he had with the singer.

Murray presumably thinks he’s helping in some way with these interviews – either helping himself or the memory of Michael Jackson, or both – but he has a tendency to say things that work against him. Like in his recent interview with The Mail, where he said: “You want to know how close Michael and I were? I held his penis every night. I had to put a condom catheter on him because Michael dripped urine”.
That quote having done the rounds online last week, the Jackson estate has clearly decided enough is enough and set the lawyers on him. In his letter, obtained by RadarOnline, Weitzman writes: “Your recent comments to the media about Mr Jackson’s medical treatment and ultimate death shamefully violate the physician-patient privilege under California law”.

He continues: “Despite your self-serving statements to the contrary, you were clearly not Michael Jackson’s ‘friend’. You were Mr Jackson’s medical doctor charged with his care. In this regard, all communications that you had with Mr Jackson were in the course of that physician-patient relationship, and are therefore presumed confidential and absolutely privileged”.

Calling Murray’s courting of the media “beyond ironic and cowardly” – the doctor having refused to give testimony in his trial for involuntary manslaughter – Weitzman threatens to sue if Murray does not comply with the request to stop giving interviews.

He also hinted that – while the estate reckons much of the apparently private information Murray has given out “appears fabricated” – he would still make contact with any medical board in any state where Murray attempts to have his medical licence re-instated, to point out his tendency to breach doctor-patient confidentiality.

Responding to the legal letter, Murray’s lawyer Valerie Wass told the New York Daily News: “It’s fairly obvious that this letter was written with the intent to release it to the public and intimidate Dr Murray. I find it absurd that the estate is making such strenuous objections, adamantly protesting comments by Dr Murray when in fact the door to Michael Jackson’s medical history was opened widely by the Jackson family during their wrongful death lawsuit against AEG Live”.

Whether Murray will heed Weitzman’s warning or not remains to be seen. However, if he does intend to attempt to regain his medical licences in California or Texas where he was struck off after being found guilty of causing Jackson’s death (and it’s been indicated he might), he could be convinced by the threats.

http://www.completemusicupdate.com/...rad-murray-following-latest-media-interviews/

6. *Payment to criminals
i) Payment or offers of payment for stories, pictures or information, which seek to exploit a particular crime or to glorify or glamorise crime in general, must not be made directly or via agents to convicted or confessed criminals or to their associates – who may include family, friends and colleagues.

ii) Editors invoking the public interest to justify payment or offers would need to demonstrate that there was good reason to believe the public interest would be served. If, despite payment, no public interest emerged, then the material should not be published.
The Public Interest
There may be exceptions to the clauses marked * where they can be demonstrated to be in the public interest.

The public interest includes, but is not confined to:
Detecting or exposing crime, or the threat of crime, or serious impropriety.
Protecting public health or safety.
Protecting the public from being misled by an action or statement of an individual or organisation.
Disclosing a person or organisation’s failure or likely failure to comply with any obligation to which they are subject.
Disclosing a miscarriage of justice.
Raising or contributing to a matter of public debate, including serious cases of impropriety, unethical conduct or incompetence concerning the public.
Disclosing concealment, or likely concealment, of any of the above.
There is a public interest in freedom of expression itself.
The regulator will consider the extent to which material is already in the public domain or will or will become so.
Editors invoking the public interest will need to demonstrate that they reasonably believed publication - or journalistic activity taken with a view to publication – would both serve, and be proportionate to, the public interest and explain how they reached that decision at the time.
An exceptional public interest would need to be demonstrated to over-ride the normally paramount interests of children under 16.

https://www.ipso.co.uk/editors-code-of-practice/#PaymentsToCriminals

So did the mirror pay the convicted killer for his story??

^^Of course they did, but it will be hidden somewhere, somehow so it appear that they didn't pay.
That should be sent to the estate or some family member that they can act as fast as possible.
--------------------------------------

"He also hinted that – while the estate reckons much of the apparently private information Murray has given out “appears fabricated” – he would still make contact with any medical board in any state where Murray attempts to have his medical licence re-instated, to point out his tendency to breach doctor-patient confidentiality."

Thats too late because murderer is not looking for getting back his medical licence, and when he sued Texas Med board, he lost that case too, so basically there is nothing to hold him back now as he is never going to practice again.

For just over three years, I spoke to him every day and was with him every week.

When, where?
He was not with him before the last few months of his life.

ILoveHIStory;4156536 said:
(I have NO idea where to post this BS)

So let me get this straight:
MJ wanted Murray to tell the world that he was into little girls and Murray thinks this is a gift to his fans
and he is doing a favor with this to Paris, Prince and Blanket? This is what they want to read about their father?

:bugeyed

And even though Murray knew he was into little girls he "loved loved loved Michael", as he said in the 60 minute interview,
being the father of I don't know how many kids he had no problem with that at all.
And even though he was into little girls he looked at girly magazines with him and was into "skinny brunettes" as he put it.
How many 12 year olds were in those magazines?

I knew right at his 60 minutes interview when he refused to answer the pedo question that it was a tactic to build up
interest for a book. What a piece of shit.

There were parasites and blood suckers all around him, and many of them were not strangers.”

Oh the irony! Now who is sucking his blood? He is not trying to make money with this book, right?
He didn't make money with the 60 minutes interview either.

“I have not earned any money since being released from jail. I have no income.

Why work when you can lie about Michael Jackson?

I wonder whether Robson still wants this scumbag as a supporting witness.
Would be hilarious to see him answer such questions:
Did you sell stories about Jackson being attracted to little GIRLS to tabloids?

Last edited:

Seen this piece of tabloid JUNK printed this morning at work,Disgusting how low this guy will sink.Funny how it reports his family are finacially supporting him at the moment.Would not surprise me if his teamed up with matching scum bag wade Robson to try and bolster their sensationalism....Remember guys 'Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons'

If Conrad said these thing, he will only look more stupid. No one listened to him in the past no one will listen to him now. he is an outcast. he will only make himself look more foolish than he does not. When he talked about Prince to a tv show, people pounded on him. He is only ticking people off. Again, good thinking people know better. who cares about haters. They are going to hate even if that front page would have had a great story on Michael. Michael name still gets the attention and that is what they are banking on.

Back