Conrad Murray News and discussion thread [No Links allowed]

Yes, I am pretty sure the Mirror only paid him if he was willing to "confirm" some of those ages old tabloid myths. Unfortunately for them reasonable people do not consider someone like Murray, a convicted criminal in need of money exactly the epitome of credibility who is in the position to "confirm" anything. It may work on the dumb ones though and that's their target group.

MJ taking hormone to keep his voice is really old, and something staff at Mirror would come up with.
-----------

Ha ha are we back in the 70's i guess they never heard jackie talk or sing LOL.whats he on.helium?

Two things. One Murray has lost his mind at last. Two, I'm going to wait and see how serious was the estate when they sent Murray that letter.

What do you mean "lost his mind at last"? I believe he has always been psycho sociopath.
Profile of the Sociopath

Glibness and Superficial Charm

Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

Incapacity for Love

Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

It would be odd to me that if someone stops being a doctor then he can suddenly talk about information that he got as a doctor under doctor-patient privilege. (Of course, this is just made-up BS but he claims MJ told him these so it would be treated as breaking doctor-patient privilege as long as he claims that.) I don't think it works that way. You are still obliged to keep the info you learnt as a doctor to yourself IMO.

Doc-patent prove still applies, but tell that to psycho sociopath killer.
What Is Covered By Doctor-Patient Confidentiality?

The professional duty of confidentiality covers not only what a patient may reveal to the doctor, but also any opinions and conclusions the doctor may form after having examined or assessed the patient. Confidentiality covers all medical records (including medical history, pre-existing medical conditions, x-rays, lab-reports, etc.), as well as communications between the patient and the doctor. Generally, this also includes communications between the patient and other professional staff working with the doctor.

What Constitutes a Breach of Confidentiality?

A breach of confidentiality occurs when a patient's private information is disclosed to a third party without his or her consent. There are limited exceptions to this, including disclosures to state health officials and court orders requiring medical records to be produced.

What Constitutes a Breach of Confidentiality?

A breach of confidentiality occurs when a patient's private information is disclosed to a third party without his or her consent. There are limited exceptions to this, including disclosures to state health officials and court orders requiring medical records to be produced.

Patient confidentiality is protected under state law. If a patient's private information is disclosed without authorization and causes some type of harm to the patient, he or she could have a cause of action against the medical provider for malpractice, invasion of privacy, or other related torts. Of course, if the patient consented to the disclosure, no breach occurred.

How Long Does Doctor-Patient Confidentiality Last?

The duty of confidentiality continues even after a patient has stopped seeing or being treated by that particular doctor. The duty even survives the death of a patient. That means if the patient passes away, his or her medical records and information are still protected by doctor-patient confidentiality.
---------------------------------------

So, what can be done if he already has lost medical licence and cannot practice? The estate can sue him for money?

Yeah sue him for the money hes making by breaking confidentiality

Taj Jackson Retweeted
Nicole Rodriguez ?@NicRodriguez Jul 15
I hope the Jacksons handle Murray like the Goldmans did OJ. Murray should not profit off the man he negligently killed. #Book @tajjackson3

:scratch:

The Jackson family are all talk until I see otherwise I'm staying sticking to that opinion

What do you mean "lost his mind at last"? I believe he has always been psycho sociopath.
Profile of the Sociopath

Glibness and Superficial Charm

Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

Incapacity for Love

Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

Fits Robson too.

I was reading Weitzman's statement regarding CM
http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/1128_Letter to Conrad Murray.pdf

"If you continue to violate the oath you took when you were physician and persist in revealing privileged information (much which appears fabricated) about Michael Jackson, the estate will take all necessary and permissible legal action, which will include a lawsuit seeking to enjoin you from disclosing confidential information about Mr Jackson in any future memoir or book (which you are reportedly attempting to shop).

Weitzman included the whole punch of cases in the statement, but I wonder would all those apply because this book is being published in UK tabloid? I would absolutely loved to see CM in court, but I doubt it.

Last edited:
^ The Estate will come off like a toothless lion if after all those threats they will do nothing now.

BTW, anyone thinking MJ's voice was stopped in progress must be deaf. MJ's singing from childhood is well documented. His voice goes through a natural change. At around 14 his voice started to change. At 15-16 you can already hear traces of his adult voice in it. It's a perfectly natural and continous process and the voice DID change. In fact, he did have to make some adjustments when singing childhood songs because of course he could not sing them as high as he used to.

I absolutely love this version of Never Can Say Goodbye but this is clearly not his childhood voice any more. How can anyone claim that his voice was stopped in progress? Insane.

Elizabeth was the one who tried to help him with his drug problems in 93!!!

Lol Murray you are a fool!! I remember all of this clearly!

You know I think Lisa Marie Presley needs to be weary of this twat cuz it would not surprise me if he says nonesense bout her

Taj Jackson Retweeted
I hope the Jacksons handle Murray like the Goldmans did OJ. Murray should not profit off the man he negligently killed. #Book @tajjackson3

Lol Taj instead of retweeting it DO SOMETHING BOUT IT!

Michael Jackson wanted to marry 12-year-old girl and planned to groom Emma Watson when she was 11, says doctor
22:30, 16 JUL 2016 UPDATED 23:14, 16 JUL 2016
BY SIMON BOYLE

Here is the twitter account for this sorry excuse for a reporter
https://twitter.com/simonboyle87?lang=en

I advice to everyone to share it in twitter world and post questions to him, such as how can he watch himself in the mirror for giving a platform for a convicted killer and slander his victim. If possible ask him the what kind of reasoning they used for posting that garbage, and what do they think it will do Michael's children when they hear that the doctor who killed their dad once, if given platform in Mirror to kill MJ again?

Taj Jackson Retweeted

Ha ha jacksons are so funny. They had their chance for that but turned it down for the big AEG bucks. Did taj forget lol. Heck even wanted murray to help them

Here is the twitter account for this sorry excuse for a reporter
https://twitter.com/simonboyle87?lang=en

I advice to everyone to share it in twitter world and post questions to him, such as how can he watch himself in the mirror for giving a platform for a convicted killer and slander his victim. If possible ask him the what kind of reasoning they used for posting that garbage, and what do they think it will do Michael's children when they hear that the doctor who killed their dad once, if given platform in Mirror to kill MJ again?

Tbh thats what they want.they want a reaction

Tbh thats what they want.they want a reaction

They want clicks to their site, but tweets to their own twitter account don't count. It just annoys him or makes him think that how low can he go.

Ps, so far as I can see, these articles have not spread any reputable media, only gutter trash sites have run with them.

Ha ha jacksons are so funny. They had their chance for that but turned it down for the big AEG bucks. Did taj forget lol. Heck even wanted murray to help them

Katherine should be dragged on front of the media and should give a f..ing statement as she is one major contributor why this lowlife is still around.

Last edited:
The Jacksons won't be saying a damn word about Murray. I am waiting t see what the estate will do

What other old rumors are out there that Murray can "confirm"? I'm guessing we will hear stories about sabotaging his siblings careers, the parentage of his children and that he secretly adopted Bubbles. Oh, maybe an anecdote about Prince.
It's so ludicrous. Sorry, but no one can take this guy seriously. I still can't figure out how he got all those girlfriends.

You know I think Lisa Marie Presley needs to be weary of this twat cuz it would not surprise me if he says nonesense bout her

I wouldn't be surprised if one of the next stories is that MJ confessed to Murray that his marriage to LMP was a sham. Another myth that tabloids would so love to see "confirmed".

Ps, so far as I can see, these articles have not spread any reputable media, only gutter trash sites have run with them.

I think reputable media restricts itself here because of the fact it is a convicted criminal saying it, someone who killed a man now trashing his victim's reputation. That's in extremely poor taste and downright unethical actually. So I think anyone who pride themselves to be reputable would not want anything to do with it. Besides Murray is clearly a nutcase, just watch his delusional ass talk.

People should never forget this - especially from 2:20.

Last edited:
I saw the book cover and it is gross: CM is posing and grinning like a winner. It is really really offending! And the first part of the title is "This Is It" ! I hope he is getting into trouble because of that title alone ...

I've been reminded on Facebook that it's possible to object to the book on Amazon's page for it, by reporting content as inappropriate, so I have. I won't link to the Amazon page here, but it's easy to find.

The Amazon book description is sickening ( as well as being ungrammatical).

Good! I just did that as well ...

People should never forget this - especially from 2:20.

Post/tweet that to that reporter who posted those articles.

@7:42 .....so the court is going to order appropriate restitution to estate of Michael Jackson and to the children and other family of Michael Jackson........
What came later breaks my heart as it is not right to let killer get free pass.

I have never heard that sentencing. Awesome.

Especially to hear from a judge that ...

- CM is dangerous
- Michael was like a guinea pig to CM

Does anyone know if CM still has his licence to work as a physician? It cannot be possible IMO.

Does anyone know if CM still has his licence to work as a physician? It cannot be possible IMO.

:bugeyed

Of course not.He lost his licences in every state that he was licensed, but later sued Texas med board, but lost that one too.
He is never ever going to work as a doctor ever again. So his only means of making money is to sell stories of Michael.

:bugeyed

Of course not.He lost his licences in every state that he was licensed, but later sued Texas med board, but lost that one too.
He is never ever going to work as a doctor ever again. So his only means of making money is to sell stories of Michael.

Phew, goody!

A few years ago I read that he supposedly worked as a physician in Southamerica (?) for a while and I was like W.T.F.??? :eek:

Umm, thanks for that correct Elusive!

I am from Barbados and reading the previous post made my heart jump. Our islands may be small but we are not all the same. LOL.

As far I remember Murray was from Grenada and moved to Trinidad after he was released from jail.

Needless to say if I run into him anywhere in the Caribbean, I will do you all proud.

Don't we all just love his oh so caring family?! I'm so happy they were exposed years ago with the rest of the losers that surrounded MJ. Utter losers. Every last one of them.

Back