Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Re: Sundance Festival 2019 - Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland"

This situation is so frustrating. It's like 2005 all over again. I was here as angelofinnocence then and I feel like I am going back in time but MJ is no longer here to defend himself. It's like we are in medevial times. I'm feeling very stressed and depressed. Michael has been a great light in my life due to my health issues/ severe chronic pain and it's so difficult to forget about it all. Hugs and love to you all.

It's as strange as it is disgusting, I've never seen anything like it in my life, the media are so blinded by headlines they have misread the public perception of Michael Jackson for 30 years

Yeah it's total insanity. Not even Weinstein or Cosby got this kind of hate. I don't believe we've seen the media going this batshit crazy about them. Any kind of decency, logic and professionalism goes out of the window when it's about Michael.

I just hope to God this pathetic team up by three garbage pieces of human trash doesn't get into the mainstream media, but if it concerns Diamond I'm sure it will. And that's how they do a real "good" job trying to ruin MJ forever. People that aren't in the know about the facts will go "another one?" and if they show that picture that we have on the previous page of all the accusers so far, nobody will care how they have been proven to be liars on the stand because the media hasn't informed them about that. All they will think is "good lord, it isn't just these two now."

Sure we can keep posting the factual stuff but I'm afraid it won't really matter in the end for a lot of folks. Would love to be wrong here.

But who on TV is gonna stand up and say, wait a minute, you've had your day in court. You admitted to lying? Surely someone on TV is fed up with this too and can inform the ignorant folks what it's really about? I'm thinking of someone like Geraldo. He stood up for MJ during the trial, we need someone like that again. I don't care if it's Fox news or another channel or program.

It's completely pathetic that these losers of people can just go and do this with no consequences or whatsoever. It's so goddamn frustrating how all of these lowlives come back after they have been proven to be complete liars on the stand. Truly this SHOULD be an offense. You tell the judge/jury this and that, you eventually admit that you're lying your lousy ass off. You should not be allowed to go on TV again and tell these lies again for the sole purpose of money and in turn ruining a dead person even more.

Goddamn it man.

And this team up of Murray, Jacobshagen and Diamond is... utterly sad, it's just very very sad. Let me guess, Murray is now gonna claim he saw things as well. It never stops.

That is the problem with mob mentality, they just rile each other up and see who can go one better.

The fact that any one has Murray on their team just beggars belief. Diamond got egg on her face last time. I guess this is her trying to resurrect her career again.

They're despicable.

Last edited:

As I recall, Safechuck only says that 'Michael is a bad man', which in itself is a strange thing for a ?27-year old to say. He didn't say that he knew he was abused. He's just using that phrase to indicate a reason for not testifying (Michael had got very mad at him for refusing- maybe that's why he said Mj was 'bad'..if he said it. )

Then he said something about 'MJ told him he had the best lawyers, and they would get him for perjury if he didn't testify'. Problem is Safechuck defended MJ in 1993 (at Grand Jury), so saying MJ would get him for perjury means Mj would be saying he lied, and that Mj abused him in 1993. So the whole 'reported conversation' with MJ doesn't add up.

Had he ONLY said that...BUT....(and as I said, that WHOLE COMPLAINT DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE and is full of contradictions!)....And this is STRAIGHT from Safechuks complaint where it says and I QUOTE:

"Plaintiff was also panicked about the DECEDENT talking to his mother---fearful that she would find out about his abuse by the DECEDENT"...

Then a few sentenses later it says:

"Plaintiff talked to her about the call and told his mother that the DECEDENT was a "bad man", but was unable to tell her any details or say anything but the very briefest statement that he had been abused. Plaintiff told his mother not to let DECEDENT know that she had found out. Plaintiff was panicked that DECEDENT would find out that he had told his mother. When the DECEDENT called Plaintiff's mother, she pretended that she was not aware of DECEDENT'S earlier threatening call to her son, or about the abuse."

So not only ddi JAMES know....his MOTHER ALSO knew in 2005.....DURING THE TRIAL. And then he says that MJ and his secreteries were calling him and demanding him to come testify at the trial. So he is seriously saying that not only did him but ALSO HIS MOTHER know that he had supposedly been abused....and HE WAS ASKED TO COME TO THE TRIAL......a place that was IN A COURT HOUSE SURROUNDED BY POLICE.....which would make it the SAFEST PLACE ON EARTH to say "Yup, he abused me". But he goes "naaaah...."??? He really expects anyone to believe that???!!!! SERIOUSLY???!!! COME ONNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But of course that's not all....the insanity and the contradictions continue. It says (and II'm paraphrasing now) in 2005 he wanted to end the telephone call with MJ quickly because "the very sound of DECEDENT's voice made him very uncomfortable and put him into panic mode." Yes, because we all know how THREATENING Michael is and sounds....right? He da real GANGSTA, man!!! A real THUG, dude!!! *eyeroll*

But of course then.................ta da.....it wouldn't be Safechuck if he didn't immediately contradict himself again because it says:

"Upon learning of his death, Plaintiff felt sad because he realized he would never have the opportunity for a normal relationship with the DECEDENT, and that his experiences with the DECEDENT would never be resolved." Yeah...MJ's mere voice put him nto panic mode but then when he died he was sad. Makes sense...

And then later on it says that he "didn't realize how 'sick' it was that the DECEDENT did the things he did to him as a child until he began therapy". (But he knew he was abused? Yeah, totally makes sense. So what did he see the abuse as before that then? As "fun and games"? But see....if he didn't realize how sick it was, how could he have been SO DAMAGED PSYCHOLOGICALLY that he was "unable to bring his claim until now"? It doesn't add up. Beacuse t goes on to say that it was his "psychological iniablity" to bring his claim until now. (SUUURREEEEE....Jesus!! *EYEROLL*)

And then what about his MOTHER who supposedly knew his son had been abused but didn't do anything? What kind of a mother is that? "oh you're on trial for child abuse and I know you abused my son but yes, let's pretend I don't know anything and chat on the phone. Have a nice day!" SERIOUSLY????!!!!

But he did come to the US before the age of 9.. twice!

If he really started with Wade at age 7, that would mean he started ASAP.. no grooming, just went for it!

Of course this is theoretical and didn't happen.

Exactly. He said it started right away if I'm not completely mistaken and that it happened "EVERY SINGLE TIME". So that would also include the night when Brandi was also there. Because....EVERY single time. And it would also include the night when they stayed in MJ's condo and his sister and mom were also there. Not to mention them all being at Record One and MJ also abusing him in the lounge there. I'm just wondering if his sister and mom were sitting next to them watching it or did they both just happen to go to the restroom together or how that would work? Because....EVERY SINGLE TIME. That mean....it has to include EVERY sngle time. No exceptions.

But as you said...Where does the grooming and the whole "psychological manipulation" and all that come in if he just went for it with a kid he barely knows. And why would that kid stick around and not tell their parents.

marc_vivien;4241920 said:
McManus in Australia

https://www.9news.com.au/2019/02/20...ch-king-of-pop-main-adrian-mcmanus-60-minutes

The former personal maid of Michael Jackson reveals what really happened at the King of Pop’s infamous Neverland Ranch in her first television interview.
Speaking exclusively with 60 Minutes reporter Liam Bartlett, Adrian McManus makes disturbing claims about what she saw inside Jackson’s secretive estate- and speaks to the allegations that followed Jackson throughout his personal life and career.
McManus was hired to work at Jackson’s Neverland Ranch in 1990 as a maid. After three months in the job, she was trusted to clean his bedroom, and it was there she tells 60 Minutes she made the disturbing discoveries.

“The first time I cleaned his bedroom, I didn’t even know where to start,” McManus tells Bartlett in an exclusive sneak peek.
It was from Jackson’s bedroom window that McManus claims to have witnessed predatory behaviour.
She tells Bartlett Jackson would “pet and kiss” the young boys visiting his home.
McManus goes on to reveal that beneath the glamour of Jackson’s celebrity profile was a deeply troubled man - whose public persona was nothing like the person behind the Neverland Ranch gates.

“There was a kind side to him, and yet there was a dark side,” McManus says.
It took McManus years to reveal what she witnessed, claiming threats from Jackson caused her to fear for her life and her family’s life.
“I was scared to say anything bad about Mr Jackson,” she tells Bartlett.
“They told me if I ever came up on TV that they could hire a hitman to take me out, slice my neck, wouldn’t never find my body.”

But Adrian McManus is now determined to speak out and tell the world what really went on in Michael Jackson’s bedroom.
An unmissable 60 Minutes this Sunday at 8.30pm.

Staffordshire Bullterrier;4241921 said:
I've heard the name before, but kinda forgot, wtf is this McManus again? This can't possibly be about that maid that claimed she saw things but was proven to be lying on the stand?

And I'm confused, is that Jacobshagen thing new or old? Didn't he tell the person from the MJJ innocent project that nothing about it was true?

Adrian McManus is the maid that sold stories to tabloids (as we can see and also see that nothing has changed and it confirms she was and still is using MJ to make money). She was called to testify during the trial and got discredited because 1. She had went to tabloids with her stories for money and 2. She had given a deposition in 1993 but then in 2005 she completely changed half of her story which makes her a completely unreliable witness. AS WE CAN SEE and have prove n the above article and upcoming interview because she is talking about things she NEVER ONCE mentioned in court nor during her deposition.

Which makes me wonder.......she testified under oath. Can't she be sued for perjury? Also, we need to send 60 Minutes the facts and tell them she is recycling her bullshit lies again and that she already got discredited in court for changing stories and going to the tabloids. Actually her selling these stories to the taloids is just more ammunition for us because it blantantly proves EXACTLY WHY she was not a reliable witness: she is all about sellng stories for money. And all about changing her stories, thus making her a liar.

Court documents from when she was testifying...starts around page 7: https://de.scribd.com/document/103552035/People-v-Michael-Jackson-CourtTranscript-4-08-2005

marc_vivien;4241920 said:
McManus in Australia

https://www.9news.com.au/2019/02/20...ch-king-of-pop-main-adrian-mcmanus-60-minutes

The former personal maid of Michael Jackson reveals what really happened at the King of Pop’s infamous Neverland Ranch in her first television interview.
Speaking exclusively with 60 Minutes reporter Liam Bartlett, Adrian McManus makes disturbing claims about what she saw inside Jackson’s secretive estate- and speaks to the allegations that followed Jackson throughout his personal life and career.
McManus was hired to work at Jackson’s Neverland Ranch in 1990 as a maid. After three months in the job, she was trusted to clean his bedroom, and it was there she tells 60 Minutes she made the disturbing discoveries.

“The first time I cleaned his bedroom, I didn’t even know where to start,” McManus tells Bartlett in an exclusive sneak peek.
It was from Jackson’s bedroom window that McManus claims to have witnessed predatory behaviour.
She tells Bartlett Jackson would “pet and kiss” the young boys visiting his home.
McManus goes on to reveal that beneath the glamour of Jackson’s celebrity profile was a deeply troubled man - whose public persona was nothing like the person behind the Neverland Ranch gates.

“There was a kind side to him, and yet there was a dark side,” McManus says.
It took McManus years to reveal what she witnessed, claiming threats from Jackson caused her to fear for her life and her family’s life.
“I was scared to say anything bad about Mr Jackson,” she tells Bartlett.
“They told me if I ever came up on TV that they could hire a hitman to take me out, slice my neck, wouldn’t never find my body.”

But Adrian McManus is now determined to speak out and tell the world what really went on in Michael Jackson’s bedroom.
An unmissable 60 Minutes this Sunday at 8.30pm.

This lying piece of ___________! It drives me up the walls how they keep giving her the spotlight after being proven as a liar and even signed legal docs stating she lied. and the media continues to give her the spotlight!

Yeah it's total insanity. Not even Weinstein or Cosby got this kind of hate. I don't believe we've seen the media going this batshit crazy about them. Any kind of decency, logic and professionalism goes out of the window when it's about Michael.

I just hope to God this pathetic team up by three garbage pieces of human trash doesn't get into the mainstream media, but if it concerns Diamond I'm sure it will. And that's how they do a real "good" job trying to ruin MJ forever. People that aren't in the know about the facts will go "another one?" and if they show that picture that we have on the previous page of all the accusers so far, nobody will care how they have been proven to be liars on the stand because the media hasn't informed them about that. All they will think is "good lord, it isn't just these two now."

Sure we can keep posting the factual stuff but I'm afraid it won't really matter in the end for a lot of folks. Would love to be wrong here.

With all due respect, can you please stop saying in every single post how "people will see this and react this and that way" and paint a picture of gloom and doom every time when no one can know that. I understand that you are frustrated and worried but please stop posting about how the public will react or how we can try to do whatever but it probably won't do any good and spreading your doubts and fears on the board. It doens't help anyone. Thanks.

Ppl need to stop letting themselves been consumed by this. Take a break. 99%of the world neither knows nor cares and whatever they hear is forgotten in five minutes.

that footage of Michael wishing Wade Happy Bday, that hair, makeup and outfit looks familiar to me. Could it be filmed the same day as? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4ipOcusNro

Than again that was in Jan while Wades Bday is in Sept

OK folks, listen up.

We know Jacobshagen is going to feature on the same piece of TV-show as Jermaine and La Toya on sunday.

In this video which exposed Jacobshagen for selling fake MJ autographs, Jermaine is furious about Jacobshagen fooling fans and making money of MJs brand etc.

Check 12.05:

---
Do you think Jermaine remembers Jacobshagen, and if he does, would he not have established for the TV channel that the MJ autographed items Jacobshagen is showing them are false? O

Or do you think the TV channel has made an interview with Jermaine WITHOUT him knowing the identity of Jacobshagen, maybe just saying he is a new accuser? This is quite important I think, since Jermaine has a history with the frauds of Jacobshagen.

The worst case would be that Jermaine has forgotten about Jacobshagen and have missed the chance save Michael and nail the friggin con-artist Jacobshagen!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">TRUTH ALWAYS PREVAILS<br>LIGHT &amp; LOVE TO ALL OF YOU &#128591; <a href="https://t.co/yckOmCyZ7B">pic.twitter.com/yckOmCyZ7B</a></p>&mdash; Mourad Mesellaty (@mesellatymourad) <a href="https://twitter.com/mesellatymourad/status/1097215877353750528?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">17. Februar 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This is 2005 all over again. The media is a herd. No critical thinking, no research, no integrity. If he’s guilty, why are they so afraid of presenting all the relevant information?</p>&mdash; Joe Vogel (@JoeVogel1) <a href="https://twitter.com/JoeVogel1/status/1098036679485595648?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">20. Februar 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Let’s be 100% clear here I was never a victim. My big Bro Michael has been nothing but kind and a role model to me and my family. I suggest you pick a subject you really know because obviously you don’t know Michael and you don’t know me. Spread peace not false rumors. &#9996;&#127997; &amp; Love</p>&mdash; Emmanuel Lewis (@TheReal_ELewis) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheReal_ELewis/status/1097976336289857537?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">19. Februar 2019</a></blockquote>

elusive moonwalker;4241962 said:
Ppl need to stop letting themselves been consumed by this. Take a break. 99%of the world neither knows nor cares and whatever they hear is forgotten in five minutes.

Great advice. I’m off the opinion now that this will cause a biggish stir in the media for a while and then die down.

When Alicia from the Estate’s online team keeps saying that there is a huge amount of work going on behind the scenes, I am assuming that the Estate is in regular contact with all of the partner’s associated with MJ’s work - Cirque, Broadway show producers, music streaming sites, etc etc - to provide them with a detailed background on these allegations to ensure we don’t start seeing attempts from organisations to boycott MJ.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This is why it’s important that we continue to share the truth, so that those who are open and willing to listen will understand that the facts aren’t lying. The facts are the truth! Great job to the fantastic <a href="https://twitter.com/RAZ0RFIST?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@RAZ0RFIST</a> &#128591;&#127995; <a href="https://t.co/fnubVjdOfN">https://t.co/fnubVjdOfN</a></p>&mdash; Pez Jax (@Pezjax) <a href="https://twitter.com/Pezjax/status/1097936968795766788?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">19. Februar 2019</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MJFam?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MJFam</a> 476 &amp; counting comments on the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/LeavingNeverland?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#LeavingNeverland</a> trailer - ALL POSITIVE. Many are saying they full intend to cancel <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/HBO?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#HBO</a>. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/EpicFail?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#EpicFail</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MJFamUNITE?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MJFamUNITE</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MJTruthSquad?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MJTruthSquad</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MJInnoocent?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MJInnoocent</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/LeavingNeverlandFrauds?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#LeavingNeverlandFrauds</a></p>&mdash; KerryWard (@FallAgainMJ) <a href="https://twitter.com/FallAgainMJ/status/1097955682387742721?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">19. Februar 2019</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">2 people who conspire with allegations for money vs 6 Child Stars/friends who spent MORE time with MJ and still strongly defending him. Kelley Parker, Brett Barnes, Talun Zeitoun, Robert Newt, Macauley Culkin, Emmanuel Lewis <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MichaelJackson?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MichaelJackson</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/LeavingNeverland?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#LeavingNeverland</a> <a href="https://t.co/JYJlt14t8z">pic.twitter.com/JYJlt14t8z</a></p>&mdash; Jules (@JAF_Jules) <a href="https://twitter.com/JAF_Jules/status/1097616017545523200?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">18. Februar 2019</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">What we were left with when Michael Jackson died wasn’t speculation, it was facts. Nothing can change that, not even a shitty fictional movie, <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/LeavingNeverland?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#LeavingNeverland</a>, 2 discredited extortionists, and second rate “journalists that claim otherwise. (4 of 4)</p>&mdash; Dr. Andrew Greene (@AndrewGreene864) <a href="https://twitter.com/AndrewGreene864/status/1097682911216787456?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">19. Februar 2019</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">So the trailer for <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/LeavingNeverland?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#LeavingNeverland</a> is on BallerAlert on Instagram and all of the comments are defending Michael. Warms my heart. People are not here for the bullshit... they know what’s up.</p>&mdash; Wilma Ballsdrop (@Nneka22821893) <a href="https://twitter.com/Nneka22821893/status/1097945679287209984?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">19. Februar 2019</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/HBO?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#HBO</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MJFam?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MJFam</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/HBO?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@HBO</a> Please stop cheating the audience! You ignore our complaints. You are a disgrace to the media!<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MichaelJackson?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MichaelJackson</a> &#128074; <a href="https://t.co/wQME82pheQ">pic.twitter.com/wQME82pheQ</a></p>&mdash; lu (@lu87826872) <a href="https://twitter.com/lu87826872/status/1098029585449402369?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">20. Februar 2019</a></blockquote>

Paris78;4241968 said:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This is why it&#8217;s important that we continue to share the truth, so that those who are open and willing to listen will understand that the facts aren&#8217;t lying. The facts are the truth! Great job to the fantastic <a href="https://twitter.com/RAZ0RFIST?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@RAZ0RFIST</a> &#55357;&#56911;&#55356;&#57339; <a href="https://t.co/fnubVjdOfN">https://t.co/fnubVjdOfN</a></p>&#8212; Pez Jax (@Pezjax) <a href="https://twitter.com/Pezjax/status/1097936968795766788?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">19. Februar 2019</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MJFam?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MJFam</a> 476 & counting comments on the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/LeavingNeverland?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#LeavingNeverland</a> trailer - ALL POSITIVE. Many are saying they full intend to cancel <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/HBO?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#HBO</a>. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/EpicFail?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#EpicFail</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MJFamUNITE?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MJFamUNITE</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MJTruthSquad?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MJTruthSquad</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MJInnoocent?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MJInnoocent</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/LeavingNeverlandFrauds?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#LeavingNeverlandFrauds</a></p>&#8212; KerryWard (@FallAgainMJ) <a href="https://twitter.com/FallAgainMJ/status/1097955682387742721?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">19. Februar 2019</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">2 people who conspire with allegations for money vs 6 Child Stars/friends who spent MORE time with MJ and still strongly defending him. Kelley Parker, Brett Barnes, Talun Zeitoun, Robert Newt, Macauley Culkin, Emmanuel Lewis <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MichaelJackson?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MichaelJackson</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/LeavingNeverland?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#LeavingNeverland</a> <a href="https://t.co/JYJlt14t8z">pic.twitter.com/JYJlt14t8z</a></p>&#8212; Jules (@JAF_Jules) <a href="https://twitter.com/JAF_Jules/status/1097616017545523200?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">18. Februar 2019</a></blockquote>
All those ( Kelly Parker, Zeitoun, Culkin ) can change their convictions when they want.. Wade was like them 10 ago. Money and fame could change tem

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/LeavingNeverland?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#LeavingNeverland</a> isn’t a documentary. It’s a work of fiction. by <a href="https://twitter.com/CaseyRain?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@CaseyRain</a> <a href="https://t.co/jUsxgEftkK">https://t.co/jUsxgEftkK</a></p>&mdash; Sammi Hisame (@sammihisame) <a href="https://twitter.com/sammihisame/status/1098240936599928832?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">20. Februar 2019</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">On the Leaving Neverland trailer, there are less than 1,000 thumbs up, and nearly 4,000 thumbs down. Good job <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MJFam?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MJFam</a>.</p>&mdash; andjustice4some (@andjustice4some) <a href="https://twitter.com/andjustice4some/status/1098187993624412160?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">20. Februar 2019</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Co-produced by <a href="https://twitter.com/HBO?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@HBO</a> &amp; <a href="https://twitter.com/Channel4?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@Channel4</a>, hence why they're banging the drum down <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/LeavingNeverland?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#LeavingNeverland</a>'s yellow brick road. Journalists who've sponged it up can click their heels three times and wake up in a land where facts, evidence, and credibility matter. Reminder: <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MJIsInnocent?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MJIsInnocent</a> in law. <a href="https://t.co/4c75MsMk5j">https://t.co/4c75MsMk5j</a></p>&mdash; Steve Dennis (@SteveDennis71) <a href="https://twitter.com/SteveDennis71/status/1098085158480039936?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">20. Februar 2019</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="und" dir="ltr">LOL. <a href="https://twitter.com/HBO?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@HBO</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/HBODocs?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@HBODocs</a> <a href="https://t.co/Y4u7fKtqkq">pic.twitter.com/Y4u7fKtqkq</a></p>&mdash; &#9994;&#127998; (@_katt101) <a href="https://twitter.com/_katt101/status/1097990685465210881?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">19. Februar 2019</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Ah! An italian radio posted the trailer on their page. All comments are against it and against the radio too for posting it. All negativity towards that mockumentary. There are also very nice fans spreading links and truth in that post. I am proud of my country and my <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MJFam?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MJFam</a>!</p>&mdash; Jess Bond (@mistreslilith76) <a href="https://twitter.com/mistreslilith76/status/1098216577554673668?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">20. Februar 2019</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Here's the only interview of Adrian McManus that matters: her interview with Mesereau in 2005! &#128521; Scroll to the bottom of this post for my bullet point summary of her testimony <a href="https://t.co/m5ZpwZQ55h">https://t.co/m5ZpwZQ55h</a></p>&mdash; sanemjfan (@sanemjfan) <a href="https://twitter.com/sanemjfan/status/1098212123681935361?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">20. Februar 2019</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Here is Michael Jacobshagen talking to my late friend <a href="https://twitter.com/KingJordanRad?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@KingJordanRad</a> about the allegations Wade made in 2013. He was livid abt what Wade said!! LISTEN to this interview and make my friend Jordan's legacy count! <a href="https://t.co/pbR4YXXrcv">https://t.co/pbR4YXXrcv</a></p>&mdash; Jolanda (@LunaJo67) <a href="https://twitter.com/LunaJo67/status/1098236072880832512?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">20. Februar 2019</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/NewProfilePic?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#NewProfilePic</a> in support of <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MichaelJackson?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MichaelJackson</a> We are <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/LeavingHBO?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#LeavingHBO</a> and Not <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/LeavingNeverland?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#LeavingNeverland</a>. Join us in condemning slandering a man in death. <a href="https://t.co/JcFhxQKG4m">pic.twitter.com/JcFhxQKG4m</a></p>&mdash; Dr. Andrew Greene (@AndrewGreene864) <a href="https://twitter.com/AndrewGreene864/status/1097958042098958336?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">19. Februar 2019</a></blockquote>

summer;4241961 said:
With all due respect, can you please stop saying in every single post how "people will see this and react this and that way" and paint a picture of gloom and doom every time when no one can know that. I understand that you are frustrated and worried but please stop posting about how the public will react or how we can try to do whatever but it probably won't do any good and spreading your doubts and fears on the board. It doens't help anyone. Thanks.

You know what, you're totally right and I apologize too. I've been too doom and gloomy and usually that's not who I am. I guess my limit had been reached and I started being overly negative. Especially when I see all the tweets on the latest page and how people really aren't happy with it. Seems like it's not just only fans either, which is fantastic news.

Which would indeed mean that a lot of people just either ignore the news or they do see it on TV and don't believe it at all. Social media truly is a blessing when it comes to this. From here on out you won't see me as "panicky" and jumping to conclusions on how people/non fans will react to it. That's a promise :)

Lightbringer;4241965 said:
OK folks, listen up.

We know Jacobshagen is going to feature on the same piece of TV-show as Jermaine and La Toya on sunday.

In this video which exposed Jacobshagen for selling fake MJ autographs, Jermaine is furious about Jacobshagen fooling fans and making money of MJs brand etc.

Check 12.05:

<iframe width="640" height="360" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border: none;" src="https://www.bitchute.com/embed/9EpoE5b1euuw/"></iframe>

---
Do you think Jermaine remembers Jacobshagen, and if he does, would he not have established for the TV channel that the MJ autographed items Jacobshagen is showing them are false? O

Or do you think the TV channel has made an interview with Jermaine WITHOUT him knowing the identity of Jacobshagen, maybe just saying he is a new accuser? This is quite important I think, since Jermaine has a history with the frauds of Jacobshagen.

The worst case would be that Jermaine has forgotten about Jacobshagen and have missed the chance save Michael and nail the friggin con-artist Jacobshagen!

That book, isn't that the book police found during the raid, when it was unopened, sent by a fan and Radar Online obtained photos of this and doctored them. Correct?

Paris78;4241966 said:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">TRUTH ALWAYS PREVAILS<br>LIGHT &amp; LOVE TO ALL OF YOU &#128591; <a href="https://t.co/yckOmCyZ7B">pic.twitter.com/yckOmCyZ7B</a></p>&mdash; Mourad Mesellaty (@mesellatymourad) <a href="https://twitter.com/mesellatymourad/status/1097215877353750528?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">17. Februar 2019</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This is 2005 all over again. The media is a herd. No critical thinking, no research, no integrity. If he’s guilty, why are they so afraid of presenting all the relevant information?</p>&mdash; Joe Vogel (@JoeVogel1) <a href="https://twitter.com/JoeVogel1/status/1098036679485595648?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">20. Februar 2019</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Let’s be 100% clear here I was never a victim. My big Bro Michael has been nothing but kind and a role model to me and my family. I suggest you pick a subject you really know because obviously you don’t know Michael and you don’t know me. Spread peace not false rumors. &#9996;&#127997; &amp; Love</p>&mdash; Emmanuel Lewis (@TheReal_ELewis) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheReal_ELewis/status/1097976336289857537?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">19. Februar 2019</a></blockquote>

I'm loving this. All the praise, positivity for MJ and all these people bringing the factual information. Oh and that person that replies with that he always thought he was right about Michael but how that video changed his mind completely.

Things like that sure motivate me to keep on posting on social media too.

that footage of Michael wishing Wade Happy Bday, that hair, makeup and outfit looks familiar to me. Could it be filmed the same day as? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4ipOcusNro

Than again that was in Jan while Wades Bday is in Sept

MJ also had that outfit and style when he visited the White House in 1990 but I just checked and that was April 1990....not September. But we know MJ wore the same outfits several times (which made him even more endearing to me because he didn't just throw stuff away after one use but used them several times) so it could be he wore that outfit for something in September and then did the video message. And I can't believe they would include all that iincrediably sweet and kinid stuff MJ did and twist it into somethng evil and sinister. It really shows how sick in the head Wade and James and Dan are. And it's people like these who make me wanna cry and yell at God and say "WHY DID THEY GET TO BE AROUND MJ and I didn't when I NEVER EVER EVER would have betrayed him or wanted anything from him and NEVER EVER would have sold him out or used him!!!" It just makes me so sad that it was evil people like these who got to be around him. :((( But it is also heartwarming to see so many of his friends standing up for him and STILL being true friends. It's nice to know that not everyone he had around was evil and just there for the fame and money.

OK folks, listen up.

Check 12.05:

---

See, this is another perfect example why I never even doubted MJ's innocent. Because it was always people like this guy who were making all kinids of ridicilous and disgusting claims...all with shady things going on. And always caught up in lies and wanting to make money. Every. Single. Time.

THAT PHOTO OF MJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *in love* :heart::heart::heart:

This is just wild! I wake up and now there are two more television hit shows out to paint MJ in a bad light. This is getting completely out of control. It's the same sharks as 2005 coming out of the woodworks to trash talk Michael. People who were discredited, fired, proven to be frauds in court. Its just nonsense what is going on here, I am totally shocked that this is getting so bad so quickly. I am in a total state of anxiety these past few weeks just awaiting the shit storm thats on its way in March. Its really depressing to have the media all gang up against someone who is dead. Its eery how planned this all seems to be.... very scary stuff.

This is just wild! I wake up and now there are two more television hit shows out to paint MJ in a bad light. This is getting completely out of control. It's the same sharks as 2005 coming out of the woodworks to trash talk Michael. People who were discredited, fired, proven to be frauds in court. Its just nonsense what is going on here, I am totally shocked that this is getting so bad so quickly. I am in a total state of anxiety these past few weeks just awaiting the shit storm thats on its way in March. Its really depressing to have the media all gang up against someone who is dead. Its eery how planned this all seems to be.... very scary stuff.

Actually seeing the same liars coming out of the woodworks just assures me it's all gonna be okay because as you said, it's just the same shit recycled that already got discredited. i'm just laughing at this point. And when you look at all the comments there is maybe one anti-MJ comment and the rest is about 1000 comments posting facts or just non-fans telling them to finally leave MJ alone ecause they are sick and tired of it. Keep sharing facts. And remember to always keep it civil and don't call anyone names or act all crazy because it will just give them more ammunition. And if you see someone will still hate on MJ despite having been told the facts then just stop talking to those people. Don't waste your time because a lot of them are trolls who thrive on the attention they get. They WANT to see you all riled up, so don't give them that satisfaction. Just leave the conversation and move on.

english subtitles available.

This is the video I am sure Jacobshagen deleted on Youtube. But here is the reupload. His mother Ingrid is also excited about MJ.

Leaving Neverland: vanaf 8 maart om 20u45 op Canvas

Belgium

Shame what did Jermaine (from what I saw from the trailer), leave an interview ! sometimes I ask myself the question, is he convinced that his brother is innocent? Even Michael did not do it in the 1996 interview.
Not to mention Prince and Paris, who are not with us in this world.

The HBO youtube acct of the official trailer has nearly 3000 comments and they are all POSITIVE!!! Usually titillation and scintallation sells, which is why journalists are going to get busted for their inaccurate reporting on Michael Jackson being a child molester. Finally...this is going to set the matter straight!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_Ze8LjzV7Q

THIS ARTICLE IS THE BEST THING HAPPEN IN A LONG TIME - AWESOME!!!!!

Finally someone that is not taking accusations as facts and actually have done RESEARCH and presented MJ history with the media the and in depth background on the story along with reasons why Wade & Safechuck are lying.

Please share and spread this article as much as you can, its brilliant! I needed something positive so badly and here it is! :D

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/LeavingNeverland?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#LeavingNeverland</a> isn&#8217;t a documentary. It&#8217;s a work of fiction. by <a href="https://twitter.com/CaseyRain?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@CaseyRain</a> <a href="https://t.co/jUsxgEftkK">https://t.co/jUsxgEftkK</a></p>&#8212; Sammi Hisame (@sammihisame) <a href="https://twitter.com/sammihisame/status/1098240936599928832?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">20. Februar 2019</a></blockquote>

I am kind of happy that Jacobshagen brings up the alligations now because he is the most rediculous and embarassing guy in this whole MJ circus. He is a proofen liar and his alligations make the whole story even look more rediculous. Also I think its good that his interview will air before "LN". So people can see an even worse acting man bringing up those crazy stories and probably see LN with different eyes or just dont care about it anymore after seeing this money grabber Jacobshagen.

Also, did yomeone upload the whole LN fantasy special on youtube? does anyone have it already?

The HBO youtube acct of the official trailer has nearly 3000 comments and they are all POSITIVE!!! Usually titillation and scintallation sells, which is why journalists are going to get busted for their inaccurate reporting on Michael Jackson being a child molester. Finally...this is going to set the matter straight!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_Ze8LjzV7Q

So !
The "documentary" will be broadcasted, and The Estate and the Jackson family have totally failed.

Back