Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Remember that a very important witness who was always around michael when James and Wade were arround Michael as children died before they decided to make up their stories: Elisabeth Taylor!
When she was alive today we could ask her some important questions.
Like the question if James were around MJ when he weares that red jacket cause she was there too.
And this could also be the case in other situations of pictures or situations in general mention in the film and lawsuits.
It works very well for their stories that MJs clostest friend has like MJ no voice anymore to speak.

Last edited:
Is the following e-mail by Howard Weitzman, lawyer/co-executor of the Jackson Estate, sent to the CEO of HBO, Richard Plepler legitimate and factual correct? In other words proven to be factual with real existing e-mails and deposition transcripts, cause I find it hard to find this document anywhere else on the internet except the censored version on deadline.com.

https://leavingneverlandfacts.com/w...2/Letter-to-R.-Plepler-re-Michael-Jackson.pdf

It debunks many stories told by Wade Robson and Jimmy Safechuck and reveals the lack of credibility Dan Reed has.

And who is the owner of www.leavingneverlandfacts.com?

Lightbringer;4246998 said:
This story broke the 6th february by radaronline and was TOTAL BULLSHIT.

The MJ Estate even sent a response to radaronline that they went public with, here it is:

February 7, 2019

Radar Online
American Media, Inc.
Attention: General Counsel
4 New York Plaza
New York, NY 10004
Fax: (212) 743-6590
E-Mail: DMCA@amilink.com
Re: Puported Radar Online Artice re “Exhumation of Michael Jackson”
Gentlepersons:

"We are counsel to the Co-Executors of the Estate of Michael J. Jackson, as well as
various wholly-owned entities which own intellectual property and other intangible rights
associated with the late Michael Jackson (collectively the “Estate” or the “Jackson Estate”).

The Estate asked me to alert you to the fact that your website, Radar Online, appears
to have fallen victim to a hack by online pranksters who are posting utterly ludicrous articles on it. In particular, we refer you to the “article” that appeared on your site at 9:30 a.m. on February 6, 2019, entitled Michael Jackson’s Body May Be Exhumed As 11 More Sex Assault Victims Come Forward.1

The only thing about the article that struck us as genuine—and not a
hack—was the fact that it was attributed to “Radar Staff.” No individual, of course, would
attach their personal name to such a trashy article full of obvious lies.

In the very unlikely event that this article was indeed a genuine article by “Radar
Online,” could you please ask your “source” when Mr. Jackson’s body will be exhumed? Asthe successors to Mr. Jackson’s legal interests, the Estate’s representatives were surprised no one told them about this unusual development. We see that the source is identified as “an insider”—can you let us know what asylum he is inside?

1 https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/02/michael-jackson-grave-ripped-fromcrypt-
sexual-assault-scandal-buried-proof/

Likewise, the article refers to an “army of shell-shocked victims” with “at least 11 new
victims who claim they were molested and even raped by Jackson.” We are shocked that the Santa Barbara District Attorney’s Office—which spent over a decade on a virtual jihad against Jackson trying to prove that he was a molester without success, because he was not—never found this “army of shell-shocked victims.” Perhaps your source—the “insider”— should start working for law enforcement and finding real child molesters.

The article continues that “Radar has also learned the FBI was accused of covering up
evidence that Jackson was a sex trafficker!” It continues that “Secret files obtained by Radarshow a journalist claimed in 1993 that a starstruck FBI official ‘did not pursue the allegations because Jackson was to receive an honor at the White House.’” The article states that Mr. Jackson was at one time being considered for prosecution under “the White Slave Traffic Act” yet “[d]espite the claims of witnesses who saw him smuggle a 12-year-old across America by train, the U.S. Attorney dropped the case.” These are shocking accusations of government misconduct indeed.

Of course, nothing in the article is true. The article is full of maliciously and provably
false statements. If you have fact-checkers—and, frankly, we find that hard to believe in light of this article—they should be fired on the spot. (We cannot offer you legal advice, but we believe you have good cause for terminating them.) The only “redeeming” thing we can say about your “fact checking” here is that the assertions in your article are so absurd that the article (perhaps) might not “reasonably be understood as describing actual facts.”
Hustler Magazine, Inc. v. Falwell, 485 U.S. 46, 57 (1988).

In closing, it is not our usual practice to tell persons in other professions how to do
their jobs, but we will make an exception here. May we suggest that you try something
different in the future and talk to real, sane, and credible sources? If you had any modicum of credibility left, you would retract this ridiculous “article.” We hereby demand that you do so.

We understand that your business is failing, but perhaps it would be doing better if you
stopped publishing this ridiculous garbage.

One final point, and lest there be any doubt, nothing stated in this letter should be
construed to waive any of the Jackson Estate’s rights and remedies in connection with thisarticle—all such rights are expressly reserved."

Kindest regards,
Jonathan Steinsapir
cc: Howard Weitzman, Esq.
Bryan Freedman, Esq.
Jon Fine, Deputy General Counsel, American Media Inc.
10386.00347/620948

Haha this is their real response? I like it

Some do not believe that in this world we live, "some people" are able to create the worst lies for money... lol
I have a good example to give you, in my country (in France): "Attentats : Fourteen "false victims" sentenced" (translate to your language)
http://www.lefigaro.fr/actualite-fr...usses-victimes-condamnees-depuis-deux-ans.php
When you see that! anyone in the world, can lie, even with the worst lies

And Wade and the other will be punished soon! they play with the devil, but the devil will end up one day go get them!!!

I knew that Corey would eventually turn against Michael if people criticized him for his support. I didn't ever think he could take a solid side whenever the allegations were brought up even before this whole mess. I'm disappointed. But I'm not surprised at all.

I knew that Corey would eventually turn against Michael if people criticized him for his support. I didn't ever think he could take a solid side whenever the allegations were brought up even before this whole mess. I'm disappointed. But I'm not surprised at all.

For me its also not really a surprise, cause he made up this fake press conference years ago together with others from the industry with this prooven fake DNA test of Brandon B. Haward being MJs son.
Which real friend whould something like this??? He make teverything or money attention and fame. And this time its not different.
He is like Jacobshagen Oprah and the other greedy backstabber!
He swims with the mainstream storm.

Last edited:
I see this is less about Michael and more Wades big F**K YOU to the estate for ignoring him?

He clearly felt like he was a Michael Jackson prodigy, feeling entitled to be a huge part of his legacy and well.. he wasn't... NOW he is! This is moment to become written in the Michael Jackson legacy.. he tried his whole life to be a positive part of his legacy and he feels like he fell short.. So if he can't be a part of it that way, he finds ANOTHER way to be part of THE MICHAEL JACKSON legacy!

I realized something: what Wade, Jimmy&Co are trying to do here is turn as many gullible fans and people's opinions around, make them doubt the judicial system and judges who tried them in the hope that those judges would eventually give way under pressure of public opinion and change their future rullings. They are hoping to cash two ways!

Is it just me, or are all these doubter fans' stories all the same? "Been a fan for over 30 years, followed him around, had tickets for This Is It" (not you Thriller MJ, I know you've been around here long and you only seem to doubt the Estate)

elusive moonwalker;4247286 said:
Whoops. Caught in another lie

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

Kelly Lofthouse
@roppasuky
Whoops! Wade’s wife said in doc that she didn’t know anything about child molestation but in the charity page it SAID (now changed) that she is a victim too! 🤔

12:49 PM - Mar 8, 2019
116 people are talking about this

I know about this from the victim fund. But is it clear that she is a sexual child abuse victim or a victim of child abuse (violence) in general?
I mean that someone said something about this is in wades Lawsuit but I am not sure.

MJJ2theMAX;4247281 said:
Ultimately non of us were in the room- we can’t know. The documentary is deliberately manipulative and it does get you to empathise with these boys/men. But you do need to remember there’s millions at stake for them here. Plus I would say- as well as putting yourself in their shoes- we should put ourselves in michaels shoes too. How would you feel if the whole world was asked to judge you based on a one sided documentary where ‘victims’ testimony is interspersed with scary music and disturbing images. It’s totally immoral. I can’t say I don’t have doubts about Michael, but there’s no way I’ll play Dan Reeds game and play judge and jury here. For starters, he is a disgraceful director for bringing Brett and Mac into this documentary and giving them no warning and no right of reply. Dan Reed is pure evil for doing that for money and ratings. And they say they care about victims? Disgrace.

but see, all of that is telling. When someone is really guilty, no one has to lie, change storie, be deciteful,etc. I look at MJ, even look how he tells how he share him home and room with people (even though that is not good to do because people set u up. I do not invite all kinds of people to my home). You think someone who is really abusing kids will do that volunteerly? NO. I will almost bet Dan Reed is one.

I realized something: what Wade, Jimmy&Co are trying to do here is turn as many gullible fans and people's opinions around, make them doubt the judicial system and judges who tried them in the hope that those judges would eventually give way under pressure of public opinion and change their future rullings. They are hoping to cash two ways!

Is it just me, or are all these doubter fans' stories all the same? "Been a fan for over 30 years, followed him around, had tickets for This Is It" (not you Thriller MJ, I know you've been around here long and you only seem to doubt the Estate)

Paid influencers driven from hate and greed.

I have seen a couple of people on Twitter suggest that it has been confirmed that Harvey Weinstein, David Geffen and Oprah Winfrey financed LN. Does anyone know if this has actually been confirmed? If so, then THAT is the smoking gun as far as I can see. If true then we need to be shouting it from the rooftops.

In the US, despite what the media thinks, you are presumed innocent. It's up to the people making the accusations to provide evidence of wrongdoing, not the person being accused because you can't prove a negative. That is like me asking you to prove that you're not a pedo.

I see this is less about Michael and more Wades big F**K YOU to the estate for ignoring him?

He clearly felt like he was a Michael Jackson prodigy, feeling entitled to be a huge part of his legacy and well.. he wasn't... NOW he is! This is moment to become written in the Michael Jackson legacy.. he tried his whole life to be a positive part of his legacy and he feels like he fell short.. So if he can't be a part of it that way, he finds ANOTHER way to be part of THE MICHAEL JACKSON legacy!

This is a good video to this subject:

Michael Jackson is/was the most fameous person in the world ever.
Wade is becoming to be the most famous child abuse victim ever.
This will bring him money and open him doors!

People say Michael paid people off, but if that was true then why didn't he pay off the mainstream media? It's not like the media is above covering up shady s**t.

I can just imagine it

Michael's Lawyers: ''Okay, Michael. We've paid off the FBI, the Police, and the judge and jury. Should we go ahead and pay off the media now?''
Michael: ''No, no. That would be silly''

That has been on my mind, this is all to help the appeal!! with enough pressure, they'll have no choice but to appeal.

PS. does anyone have a link to when the judge said something along the lines of There not being a tier of logic in wades testimony??

People say Michael paid people off, but if that was true then why didn't he pay off the mainstream media? It's not like the media is above covering up shady s**t.

I can just imagine it

Michael's Lawyers: ''Okay, Michael. We've paid off the FBI, the Police, and the judge and jury. Should we go ahead and pay off the media now?''

And the Estate paid off the jury in 2017.

I can just imagine it

That made me laugh loud :laughing:

wade looks like Rumpelstiltskin to me. just looks like the face of an elf sitting in that chair , and jimmy is sooooo see through, i can see its strings . Oh hai there , Pinocchio puppet. sorry really off topic.

So you think that Judges said " oh, they lies under oath, so it's rejected " ?
And you believe them in a documentary and you consider that judges made mistakes ?

That's idd how judges think. You have to remember that courts are the highest power in society. When they have to say now that they have been wrong in 2005 they will basically admit that the entire case was handled badly. They will not ever do that because they will lose face to the public. The entire idea of a court is to not question their decision. That's why Robson's claim got rejected.

There is a murder case in Belgium that has the exact same problem. A man was convicted for a double murder, not for a third murder. Now a journalist came up with a story on a documentary that the convicted man also killed that 3rd person. He brought it to court with lots of evidence but court denied it. Because they don't want to loose face.

As for me I followed the courts decision about Arvizo, my feeling is that MJ was rightfully acquitted. But this is a different case and I don't believe what Robson and Safechuck are saying but it does make sense, it could have happened that way. That's when you start rethinking and start having doubts. I believe the judges should have taken Robson's claim serious so that it ll could be investigated properly (but they would never do that as explained above). That way it would have also prevented the media from making MJ's case.

I can just imagine it

As for this I don't believe for a moment that MJ payed off anyone because that's the worst thing you can do. Trump payed off Stormy Daniels and see how that worked out...
So I'm with you guys on this, definitely.

side bar questions (in relation) I watched part 1 only thus far.. I have been not sleeping just reliving what I saw! Is part 2 'worse' than part 1? I heard part 1 is harder to watch but I'm not sure..

That's idd how judges think. You have to remember that courts are the highest power in society. When they have to say now that they have been wrong in 2005 they will basically admit that the entire case was handled badly. They will not ever do that because they will lose face to the public. The entire idea of a court is to not question their decision. That's why Robson's claim got rejected.

There is a murder case in Belgium that has the exact same problem. A man was convicted for a double murder, not for a third murder. Now a journalist came up with a story on a documentary that the convicted man also killed that 3rd person. He brought it to court with lots of evidence but court denied it. Because they don't want to loose face.

As for me I followed the courts decision about Arvizo, my feeling is that MJ was rightfully acquitted. But this is a different case and I don't believe what Robson and Safechuck are saying but it does make sense, it could have happened that way. That's when you start rethinking and start having doubts. I believe the judges should have taken Robson's claim serious so that it ll could be investigated properly (but they would never do that as explained above). That way it would have also prevented the media from making MJ's case.

Yeah yeah, Michael was acquitted , and the Judges will feel the shame if they accept that Wade lied under oath.

Yeah yeah, Michael was acquitted , and the Judges will feel the shame if they accept that Wade lied under oath.

Judges feel no shame, they only feel power and pride and there is no way they're going to give that up.

Back