Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

This makes me curious, too.

I mean she was in the documentary but they portrayed it as if she had no say in that marriage, as if she was a victim of him aswell almost.
Wade said something like "MJ told me that he'd have to date women to make it seem normal" and then there was pictures of Lisa and Michael in situations where they seemed off and slightly awkward around eachother. Very cleverly put together by the producer..

WildStyle;4248004 said:
Joy wanted custody of MJ's kids and said that Michael didn't want them to be with his mother. Insane.

I’m sure that she wanted the money that came with Michael’s children. It’s shameful that she wanted to take them from the only family that they had left.

Any comments from Lisa Marie Presley?

I mean she was in the documentary but they portrayed it as if she had no say in that marriage, as if she was a victim of him aswell almost.
Wade said something like "MJ told me that he'd have to date women to make it seem normal" and then there was pictures of Lisa and Michael in situations where they seemed off and slightly awkward around eachother. Very cleverly put together by the producer..

Wait... Was she actually interviewed?

I can't believe LN is being aired in several countries and on major networks.
Its content promotes the normalization of pedofilia, the agenda from the elites is underway and they are instrumentalising Michael.
Disgusting!

As of now it is not going to be broadcasted in my home country Italy, when I am 100%, due to its content would spark public outrage.
I am not surprised that in more "progressive" countries is having such exposure.

Awesome interview with Brandy. She tore through all of the lies of Robson. The entire family are pieces of trash. Notice how that nutjob Joy wanted Michael. It was the same with June handler. ALL of these women wanted Michael. I can understand that❣️

I’m getting ready to listen to Taj’s interview.

Some contradictions in the documentary VS the Oprah Winfrey interview:

In the Oprah Winfrey interview:

Oprah: "So when Wade came out and we saw him on The Today Show, was that the first time you consciously recognized there were others? Cause obviously you recognized there were others because you testified in a trial."

Safechuck: "I mean I testified when I was a little kid. And you don't think about there being others. Your brain doesn't go there, you're just thinking about you and him."

In the documentary:

Safechuck: "There was one particular boy who sort of entered and replaced me. And so I saw him grow closer and closer to that boy. And I was pushed out more and more. And that was really difficult to handle. It was a lot of jealousy and hurt. You're no longer special. One specific night that was really tough, it was at Avenue of the Stars. You're spending the night there and the boy was there. The boy would sleep in Michael's room and I would sleep downstairs on the sofa. It's like being cast out. And it was like a realization that, like, 'Okay, I'm not number one.' And I just wanted to go home. I cried and cried. And I cried out for my mom. And I just cried myself to sleep. So it was like the first night it really hit. Michael's my, like, partner, and then he's gone."

Oprah: "Why when your mother asked you in the first trial, why did you deny it?"

Safechuck: "I didn't not testify out of thinking I was doing something good or knowing that what he did was bad. I was afraid of being caught. It was on the news 24/7. I mean it was just being broadcast. And there was so much attention on it from the world."

Oprah: "So by that time, you thought of what you were doing as a bad thing."

Safechuck: "No."

Oprah: "Or just as a thing that you all did, but you had to keep it a secret."

Safechuck: "I didn't think of it as good or bad."

In the documentary:

Safechuck: "And so I told my mom then that he wasn't a good person."

Safechuck’s mother: "Jimmy was over and he said to me, "Michael's an evil man."

In Safechuck's complaint:

"Plaintiff talked to her about the call and told his mother that the decedent was a "bad man", but was unable to tell her any details or say anything but the very briefest statement that he had been abused."

Oprah: "When did you start to think of it as abuse?"
Safechuck: "It wasn't until Wade came out [in 2013]."

In the documentary:

Safechuck, about 2005 trial: "And so I told my mom then that he wasn't a good person."

Safechuck’s mother, about 2005 trial: "Jimmy was over and he said to me, "Michael's an evil man."

In Safechuck's complaint:

About 2005 trial: "Plaintiff talked to her about the call and told his mother that the decedent was a "bad man", but was unable to tell her any details or say anything but the very briefest statement that he had been abused."

I can’t believe in the Oprah interview Safechuck said, "The world was groomed as well."

Lol, well apparently I was groomed. We've all been groomed. The entire world has been groomed. Michael Jackson was the biggest groomer the world has ever seen! Let's go get our check from the Estate!

And have you noticed how Safechuck and Robson kept saying “movie” rather than “documentary”?

Robson: “Watching a movie of my life and the most intimate details of my life was extremely surreal and I kind of kept dissociating as I was watching it and trying to remember, 'Oh right, this is a movie about my life and all of this.' And then to be at Sundance in a room full of strangers watching the movie was extremely surreal.”

James: “Doing the movie, I tried to set a healthy expectation. [...] And honestly, this moment of like... being with survivors, this is why you do the movie."

On a side note, have you noticed how throughout the whole Oprah Winfrey interview, they ALL have their legs crossed? This, in body language, indicates being closed and on the defensive.

Oprah's legs were opened at the beginning when she talked to the audience, but she crossed her legs as soon as Wade started talking.

190310091040383813.jpg

And dang, Wade was sweating!

190310091019197048.jpg

somewhereinthedark;4248026 said:
Awesome interview with Brandy. She tore through all of the lies of Robson. The entire family are pieces of trash. Notice how that nutjob Joy wanted Michael. It was the same with June handler. ALL of these women wanted Michael. I can understand that❣️

I’m getting ready to listen to Taj’s interview.

Yeah its funny interesting that all this accusers moters names begin with J.

June, Joy, Jenet......... - Jackson
How was the name of James mother?

pierpinto1;4248025 said:
I can't believe LN is being aired in several countries and on major networks.
Its content promotes the normalization of pedofilia, the agenda from the elites is underway and they are instrumentalising Michael.
Disgusting!

As of now it is not going to be broadcasted in my home country Italy, when I am 100%, due to its content would spark public outrage.
I am not surprised that in more "progressive" countries is having such exposure.

Not yet and I carefully monitoring but I have to say that press is wary with the documentary, doesn’t seem to believe Wade & co. I wouldn’t be so sure in public reaction, that whole thing is blown out of proportion and people aren’t foolish. Last week near Venice there was the Michael Jackson’s day a tribute to the artist and the man. A small but good sign.

Jennifer Batten is also supporting Michael Jackson on Facebook, she shared Joe Vogel article.

A story from the old age.
MYTH: The FBI file reveals that Jackson was investigated in 1985 for molesting two Mexican boys.

FACT: An FBI officer recorded an allegation that the bureau had previously investigated Jackson in 1985 for the molestation of two Mexican boys. This allegation was made by an unnamed writer who said the story had been told to him during research for a book. The FBI searched its records and could find no evidence that any such allegation had ever been reported to them .. but the majority of media outlets failed to mention this important fact. A simple oversight, I'm sure...

http://charlesthomsonjournalist.blogspot.com/2010/01/fbi-files-support-jacksons-innocence.html

Victor guiterrez. Although the names are redacted in the FBI document the writer is obviously gutierrez

Why Dan Reed didn't invite Sheryl Crow to the documentary !
The show will be perfect with her presence.

Wait... Was she actually interviewed?
No, not for LN, and I don't think she commented on it yet (if she ever will..).
I just found it odd how she was mentioned like she was just a bump in the road. And instrument that he supposedly did'nt care for.
She was just so carelesly portrayed and only so briefly.. She did badmouth Michael in the past, but I feel sorry for the way she was portrayed in LN.

Its posted in this thread maybe ten pages back or its on tajs twitter feed. It was brought to his attention. Thats how he confirmed the footage was after wade had testifyed cause he was at the dinner

Its posted in this thread maybe ten pages back or its on tajs twitter feed. It was brought to his attention. Thats how he confirmed the footage was after wade had testifyed cause he was at the dinner

The video on Taj's twitter is from the documentary. Is it a different video?

I didn't see this posted yet. Sadly it's still not a interview done by the MSM, but hey.. Hardly shocking. They don't care about that at all.

---
This is the BEST interview about the #LeavingNeverland saga, journalistic shortcomings, and facts around the MJ allegations so far:

? https://t.co/nBAS6vyFGa

Investigative journalist @CEThomson delivers the cold hard facts in a cool, calm, reasonable & rational masterclass ?

How I make clear to people that Latoya was forced to tell lies about Michael? I actually see people bringing this up. What's a good, brief summary of it?

Unbelievable that we're coping with this again, unbelievable.

I found Chantal Robsons old Twitter Account which was active til 2017.

https://mobile.twitter.com/chantalrobson

There are only two supporting tweets for her brother as sexual abused victim in 2014.
And there she only shared an artical and an video ( from MJvictims) no personal statements about the situation.
From a sister of a real sexual abused victim who has the courage to come forward and stand up against Michael Jackson I would expect much more public support!
I think the sister is not really behind the campaign of Wade and know he is lying!

Reporters schould go to her house and ask her live some tough questions.

Last edited:
She was selling mj's memorabilia herself and taking pictures of everything and uploading them on eBay. She does not believe him otherwise there is no way she would have sold memorabilia of a 'monster'.

Yeah its funny interesting that all this accusers moters names begin with J.

June, Joy, Jenet......... - Jackson
How was the name of James mother?

It was Stephanie , Stephanie safechuck...Good god .Awful human being. serious serial killer vibes - Really scared me that one, Woah. Nerve of the woman..She was the one that broke the mould !

I would say overall the general public is about 20-30% that think he’s guilty and 70-80% that think he’s innocent. Remember, the facts are going to keep coming out now and that 70-80% number will rise. This definitely hasn’t been as bad as some (myself included) predicted.

nextbigthing56;4248054 said:
I would say overall the general public is about 20-30% that think he’s guilty and 70-80% that think he’s innocent. Remember, the facts are going to keep coming out now and that 70-80% number will rise. This definitely hasn’t been as bad as some (myself included) predicted.

I signed up to Twitter yesterday to vote for MJ in a poll and there is some crap on there from people.....seems more bad than anything though of course there are fans defending him with facts but most don't care to hear them,they have their mind made up.

Sad but true.

I'm just gonna have to accept that there will always be people that take these lowlives in LN at face value. Some fans of the band Cypress Hill (who posted the guy doing the moonwalk) said they just lost respect for them. Pathetic. I did give them facts but I have a feeling some people have definitely made up their mind and are fine with siding with liars, perjurers who can't keep to one story.

I'm just gonna have to accept that there will always be people that take these lowlives in LN at face value. Some fans of the band Cypress Hill (who posted the guy doing the moonwalk) said they just lost respect for them. Pathetic. I did give them facts but I have a feeling some people have definitely made up their mind and are fine with siding with liars, perjurers who can't keep to one story.

It's the media.The majority are going on what they have read or seen and it is constant lies.
If you're not a big fan and are just force fed the stuff they are,then it's no real surprise many are buying it,its become incessant.

I could make a long list but why bother,this is what we are up against.

I was stressing the other day at home about it and my Mrs said the same,that I just have to accept many will believe it.

Talk radio are asking should
Mjs music be banned, in their debate this morning. If anyone would like to tweet them with clear concise opinions on how mj is innocent and these ppl are lying, so a ban on his music is not necessary then please feel free. Present the facts.

It’s a phone in radio show but they are accepting tweets too.

‪@ alexisconran ‬
@ ‪talkRADIO ‬

If anyone is feeling brave to phone in live:
0344 499 1000

Listen here h**p://talkradio.co.uk/live

Replace ** with tt

Back