Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

I also look forward to Taj's documentary but I also wonder if Piers Morgan has picked up on the support he has received from MJ fans following his interview with DR last week and the fact that there is an appetite for closer inspection of these allegations, perhaps with a documentary of his own. I would love him to interview Charles Thompson.

Don't get me wrong, I don't expect Piers to be unequivocally supportive of MJ but I would like it if someone in his position could at least show some interest in finding the truth.

I think the other journalist who interviewed Brandy and Taj will do something I think!
He knows Morgan.

We might be waiting a while for Taj's documentary series at the rate the funding is currently going.

It is absolutely disgusting that they would try and damaged his reputation once again. As if it wasn't enough to do it in 93 and in 2003. I guess not :(

I is so disgusting though selling it as a lovestory.
That's my problem too. Even those believing the content (well, especially them!) should be seriously questioning the way of the presentation and especially the motivation of the director. If they believe the accusations are true they must see the documentary as an exploitation as well.

Same with this:
Also for Oprah to have an audience of abuse victims, and for there to be articles trying to extend this to be about abuse victims in general, and saying that's why you have to believe it, for the same of all victims, is very unethical. Purposely done to take the focus off the two accusers and to stop people from doing any scrutiny or make them feel bad for doubting them.
This is unbelievably disgusting and exploitative.
I'm struggling to believe anyone could genuinly fell for this instead of feeling repulsion toward it.

Someone today posted the tweet by Safechuck's causin and someone also said he isn't featured or even talked about in LN. Taj really should consider trying to get him on board.

Was this whole thing such a big Lovestory whith so much enjoyable sex in James and Wades lawsuit too?
Or only after Dan Reed got involved?

Before that aqwsz or whatever poster got banned here, he sent me two private messages. Tried to tell me how damning LN is and that he was really starting to believe the accusers. He just couldn't imagine that these two guys would also drag there whole family in this situation, to be on TV, with revelations like that, fully in the spotlight.

On one hand I can understand that, they are indeed dragging their whole family into it. On the other hand I find it very naive to think like that because when it's about money, some people are willing to do the most foul shit. But I definitely think a lot of people that side with these losers is because of that, among other reasons.

ozemouze;4248313 said:
That's my problem too. Even those believing the content (well, especially them!) should be seriously questioning the way of the presentation and especially the motivation of the director. If they believe the accusations are true they must see the documentary as an exploitation as well.

Same with this:

This is unbelievably disgusting and exploitative.
I'm struggling to believe anyone could genuinly fell for this instead of feeling repulsion toward it.

Truly disgusting. She as good at says at the start of her interview with them that she doesn’t care whether they’re telling the truth or not as it basically suits her agenda.
What a vile despicable woman. I’m from the UK so she’s not really much of a celebrity over here so I don’t know if this is normal behaviour or not but how can such a high profile celebrity behave in such a despicable way.

Staffordshire Bullterrier;4248317 said:
Before that aqwsz or whatever poster got banned here, he sent me two private messages. Tried to tell me how damning LN is and that he was really starting to believe the accusers. He just couldn't imagine that these two guys would also drag there whole family in this situation, to be on TV, with revelations like that, fully in the spotlight.

On one hand I can understand that, they are indeed dragging their whole family into it. On the other hand I find it very naive to think like that because when it's about money, some people are willing to do the most foul shit. But I definitely think a lot of people that side with these losers is because of that, among other reasons.

It is a valid point. The end half of part 2 where it was mostly the families talking and crying came across as very convincing. I can see why people believe them if they don’t know everything else that we know.

Have the Breakfast Club said anything since this filth aired? I really liked how Charlemagne clearly wasn't having it, has he given an update since?

@Terrell

Has Dr Phil said anything about it?

The Rageaholic posted this today. He provides a lot of information that debunks many of the claims this "documentary" tries to make. Worth a watch!

AG5050;4248319 said:
It is a valid point. The end half of part 2 where it was mostly the families talking and crying came across as very convincing. I can see why people can struggle to accept that they’re all lying.

Maybe so, but things like that can be practiced. Some people can cry on command for example. Also, once you dig into the mothers as in research, you'll quickly find out that their stories don't add up either. Like Safechuck's mom with doing her little dance when MJ died, sigh.

Staffordshire Bullterrier;4248322 said:
Maybe so, but things like that can be practiced. Some people can cry on command for example. Also, once you dig into the mothers as in research, you'll quickly find out that their stories don't add up either. Like Safechuck's mom with doing her little dance when MJ died, sigh.

Exactly. The whole portrayal of their relationship with Michael is dishonest from the get go, those mothers know full well they inserted themselves into Michaels life to try and get their kids into the limelight and not the other way around.
It’s just a shame that a lot of people on the fence who don’t know all the facts will probably be very convinced by the end of the documentary, it’s very well done and manipulative right down to portraying Michaels fans as crazy right at the very end.

Good lord. Oh but wait, this just means Michael already had a way to make a clone of himself. He just knew the right people :)

Nah, on a serious note, unbelievable. They are getting EXPOSED all the way, it's like Terrell said. Problem is, how do we get those kind of revelations into the mainstream media, when they don't even give Brandi Jackson a chance?????

How can we get that out there? I think that's probably on the estate.
It will happen. See, the shock is now gone and if they want to continue to talk, they now have to reveal the lies. People are calling the media out.

AG5050;4248324 said:
Exactly. The whole portrayal of their relationship with Michael is dishonest from the get go, those mothers know full well they inserted themselves into Michaels life to try and get their kids into the limelight and not the other way around.
It’s just a shame that a lot of people on the fence who don’t know all the facts will probably be very convinced by the end of the documentary, it’s very well done and manipulative right down to portraying Michaels fans as crazy right at the very end.

Oh wow, I didn't know that about the fans. What exactly is shown? And apparently James burns the Thriller jacket, doesn't he? Only that we all know the real thing is at Julien's, sigh. Oh man, if these believers of Wade and James only knew!!!!

Let's hope a real well done rebuttal documentary will change these people's minds, if they still can be bothered with it. But if they can spend 4 hours on trash like this, I would hope they are open to hearing the other side too. **** this world and some of the people at times man, really.

Have the Breakfast Club said anything since this filth aired? I really liked how Charlemagne clearly wasn't having it, has he given an update since?

@Terrell

Has Dr Phil said anything about it?
CTG and the other giuy goes off. They aint never bought it. CTG even boo when the female host talked about it. They had taj and marlon . The trashed it. This is a new week and u can believe they are going to reveal the lies. I see D L Hugley is going to have or did have Brian Oxman on there. D L does not believe it but he does trash MJ for putting himself in this position.

AG5050;4248324 said:
They can call MJ fans crazy or what ever. FACTS do not lie I do not care who bring it. hating on MJ. What does the proves those kind of people are judging without facts.

If u think your son will win $100 million, you will know how to act as well. Some folks lie and act for less than that.

Very disappointed with Taj tweet when he said that he prefers that the Estate doesn't fund his documentary about MJ.
One hand can't clap.
I agree with him. it will be called bias and some will find fault.

Staffordshire Bullterrier;4248327 said:
Oh wow, I didn't know that about the fans. What exactly is shown? And apparently James burns the Thriller jacket, doesn't he? Only that we all know the real thing is at Julien's, sigh. Oh man, if these believers of Wade and James only knew!!!!

Let's hope a real well done rebuttal documentary will change these people's minds, if they still can be bothered with it. But if they can spend 4 hours on trash like this, I would hope they are open to hearing the other side too. **** this world and some of the people at times man, really.

The burning memorabilia scene was cut on the channel 4 broadcast so I didn’t see that.
There were clips at the end of fanatical fans and a man on YouTube saying “F**k you Wade Robson” repeatedly.

There is a channel "Reel Truth Documenteries" which are relaseing now very negative Documenteries about Michael.

The first one was
Michael Jackson & Bubbles: The Untold Story

And today they released
"Michael Jackson: Gone too soon"
with interviews of peole who portray him as a poedofile

I want a Timemachine, escape to December when everthing was ok and YouTube was not a good but very enjoyable place for every Michael Jackson Fan and stay there!
Or back to the eighties when there were no accusations of greedy people and Michael was alive and stay there forever!

These are hoorrible times!
YouTube is a nightmare now when someone searching after MJ videos!

A paedophile and racist. I have found out he used to work as a chef in a z list restaurant and BBC hired him to do some freelance work because he is a Russian immigrant. The estate needs to look into his past. He is very creepy.
I tell That Dan Reed is hiding something. I bet u he is a pedo.

terrell;4248334 said:
I tell That Dan Reed is hiding something. I bet u he is a pedo.

I appreciate your dislike of him but that’s not an appropriate thing to say with no concrete reason or evidence to back it up.
Considering we are all here trying to defend Michael against the same accusation fans really ought to know better than to say things like this.

AG5050;4248335 said:
I appreciate your dislike of him but that’s not an appropriate thing to say with no concrete reason or evidence to back it up.
Considering we are all here trying to defend Michael against the same accusation fans really ought to know better than to say things like this.

I agree, he has enough flaws in the first place without having to make stuff up. Stick to calling him humpty dumpty.

There is a channel "Reel Truth Documenteries" which are relaseing now very negative Documenteries about Michael.

The first one was

And today they released

I want a Timemachine, escape to December when everthing was ok and YouTube was not a good but very enjoyable place for every Michael Jackson Fan and stay there!
Or back to the eighties when there were no accusations of greedy people and Michael was alive and stay there forever!

Ignore those videos. Don't even think about them! There will be leeches everywhere. Stuff like this will come and go, but Michael's still here (in spirit). Don't even give those haters another thought.

Reed is definitly an NAMBLA-
member and and racist!

We only need the proof.
Look how he speaks about peodofilia.
Not as something criminal or evil.
LN are his sick fantasies!

Maybe someone must loook into the dark net to find out of Reed is an NAMBLA-Member or has an connection to Victor G. !

I find it sad that even under MJs videos the lynching Mob don't let the fans in peace and must heras them and insult them.

The estate should block those people or close the comment sections under MJ videos.

terrell;4248328 said:
CTG and the other giuy goes off. They aint never bought it. CTG even boo when the female host talked about it. They had taj and marlon . The trashed it. This is a new week and u can believe they are going to reveal the lies. I see D L Hugley is going to have or did have Brian Oxman on there. D L does not believe it but he does trash MJ for putting himself in this position.

Fantastic. Big ups to CTG again!

Just saw a video by impersonator Michael Trapson and he said he used to speak to Michael Rappaport and how he was following him and all that. But he clearly chose to distance him from MJ so Trapson said...ok then this is where we say goodbye basically. Same with Joe Rogen. Apparently he believes the accusers.

Oh man, are they going to feel like fools once the rebuttal doc comes out. That is, if it's very well made but I think Taj will do his very best.

ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona;4248333 said:

The first one was

And today they released

Bubbles now too? Oh let me guess, this is where the tabloids got the story from that he used to hit Bubbles?

Hey, "docs" claiming he was a p get old for these lowlives, need some variety in it. So why not make one about Bubbles? Sigh.

AG5050;4248335 said:

I CAN understand it though and I can't deny that I've thought of that too. The way he describes certain things are all kinds of wrong. Plus that at least one part in that filth is straight from Victor Guitierrez's book, and God knows what else. If only we know what the book exactly said, we'd compare it to LN.

From what I've heard is that Victor has ties to NAMBLA. If that's true (wouldn't surprise me, what sick person can make up that stuff from the book?) who's to say Dan Reed hasn't been in contact with him? Yep we're definitely in conspiracy theory places when I say it wouldn't surprise me all that much if Reed is very dirty himself. That's why i would never say it on social media or whatsoever.

Back