Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

This is the most important video about LN made by a french youtuber fan and published today, please fans who understand well both english and french can you translate it ?
https://youtu.be/3vLE2cw9gAc

That Taj and Brandi interview should have aired an hour ago right??? Where can we find?
Their best interview so far. Hadn't heard of Nicole before, but she asks great questions and is also respectful. Standing ovation from me.

Mark Geragos clearing things up....and not being happy about it either.

https://twitter.com/markgeragos/status/1106934761585426435?s=19

That Hrag guy is a huge numbskull , sadly he has a few women agreeing with him. Shit like he was abused himself then he went on to abuse, had to be put to sleep with propofol etc because of the guilt, you cannot make this shit up.

Some people just are too far gone or are complete ****ing idiots. These assholes have the nerve to call us sick because we defend him. I am just so done with folks like that. I know I shouldn't let it get to me but HOW are people so dumb when people DO give them very important facts?

So tired.

Taj says in the Nicole interview that he told Paris to stay away from this-and I have a feeling her therapist said something similar. The reason is social media and the hate that could easily break her-don't forget that she was away before the documentary broke and supposedly in rehab-or maybe just trying to take care of herself. People write things to her like "go kill yourself", etc. and I'm sure it's true, because I've seen similar comments on just msm articles.

I wish she had worded her statement a little better, but personally, think it's best for her to stay out and let Taj, Brandi and even the other cousins who spent thousands of hours as kids with Michael both at his homes and on tour. They are the ones that can give the best picture of what it was really like and what their uncle was like. Taj and Brandi, in particular, are well acquainted with Wade and the entire Robson family. This interview was one of the best.

This is the most important video about LN made by a french youtuber fan and published today, please fans who understand well both english and french can you translate it ?
https://youtu.be/3vLE2cw9gAc

There is a very great MJ defender in the coment section under the video who also can speak very good english.
Her name is Claire Legard.
Maybe she want ask the uploader if she can add english subtitles in the video.

That Hrag guy is a huge numbskull , sadly he has a few women agreeing with him. Shit like he was abused himself then he went on to abuse, had to be put to sleep with propofol etc because of the guilt, you cannot make this shit up.

Some people just are too far gone or are complete ****ing idiots. These assholes have the nerve to call us sick because we defend him. I am just so done with folks like that. I know I shouldn't let it get to me but HOW are people so dumb when people DO give them very important facts?

So tired.

It is tiring but we have to continue as thats the only way the truth will come out.
That user Hrag guy blocked me after one post I made simply stating a couple of facts.

These morons haven't a clue and cannot handle when us fans are cool,collective and just state facts,they expect us to get abusive.
That really throws them,they can't answer,its easier for them to block you and continue with their warped thoughts.

Dear "Soldiers of Love"...

I have sometimes many questions towards the court documents of the trails or Leaving Neverland.
Some of them I have ask already but I reconized that they semes to not get the attention of the experts in the Leaving Neverland main thread in the maaaany posts people make there everyday.
I think it is maybe a good idea to open this extra thread were fans who have refused to watch LN compleatly or didn't read all the court documents can ask people who have done this (and like to answer) some questions to make their defense of Michael stronger.

https://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/...-seen-Leaving-Neverland?p=4249992#post4249992

It is tiring but we have to continue as thats the only way the truth will come out.
That user Hrag guy blocked me after one post I made simply stating a couple of facts.

These morons haven't a clue and cannot handle when us fans are cool,collective and just state facts,they expect us to get abusive.
That really throws them,they can't answer,its easier for them to block you and continue with their warped thoughts.

Yeah it's highly frustrating for sure. I mean they can spend four hours watching that trash but they can't take the time to click a few of our links? I genuinely believe that these are the people that didn't care about the verdict in 2005, they were already in their "where there's smoke.." mindstate for sure.

I also can't stand comments like "he was a huge talent for sure, but when it comes to a human being. Yeah he wasn't too great."

If that's all because of LN, sigh. I do gotta say those people aren't the brightest. I could understand that some people think "MJ fans will defend him no matter what." being of the opinion that we are delusional and basically how people like Charles Manson to this day has fans, they don't care about truth, they are fine with his crimes.

However, we actually show these people that we are perfectly normal and merely ask them to educate themselves on both sides of the story. And it's then that we get to see how delusional THEY are instead.

I really have to applaud The Estate, Taj Jackson and Brandi Jackson. They in particular have been brilliant fighting this case on Michael's behalf

Staffordshire Bullterrier;4249990 said:

So tired.
There are so many people who just loud and wrong and refuse to see the facts to the point where they block people instead of admitting that they’re wrong.
Every time a person brings out the facts, they either block people, call them cultist, or call them a pedo-lover.
If they are still stuck in their ways, just ignore them because those are the ones who felt that the 2005 verdict didn’t mean he was innocent.
There are enough people who are on the fence who are willing to see the truth. There have been many people who have changed their opinions about him all just by seeing videos and looking at docs.
This movie has made me realize so many people lack critical thinking and logic that it’s not even funny.

There is a very great MJ defender in the coment section under the video who also can speak very good english.
Her name is Claire Legard.
Maybe she want ask the uploader if she can add english subtitles in the video.

I have done the arabic subtitles, hope someone help with english subtitles.

I really have to applaud The Estate, Taj Jackson and Brandi Jackson. They in particular have been brilliant fighting this case on Michael's behalf

I just hope the estate will win it, there's no reason for them not to, but still. But I have no idea what we can expect. I did read that most of it will be public, so that's good. But it's a lawsuit against HBO, not the three pieces of shit, I wonder how much of MJ's image can be "repaired" via this lawsuit.

Quite fascinating how this thread has come along reading through all the subjective posts here also this may be off topic i’m giving a read to these 2 books I picked up from our local libraries here in Ohio one of the books is The Operator about David Geffen so far I am enjoying the read 2nd will be Allen Klein by Author Fred Goodman I think he’s had few or so dealings with Sam Cooke, Rolling Stones and The Beatles which I know will be a highly excellent look on hey great day everyone

Yeah it's highly frustrating for sure. I mean they can spend four hours watching that trash but they can't take the time to click a few of our links? I genuinely believe that these are the people that didn't care about the verdict in 2005, they were already in their "where there's smoke.." mindstate for sure.

I also can't stand comments like "he was a huge talent for sure, but when it comes to a human being. Yeah he wasn't too great."

If that's all because of LN, sigh. I do gotta say those people aren't the brightest. I could understand that some people think "MJ fans will defend him no matter what." being of the opinion that we are delusional and basically how people like Charles Manson to this day has fans, they don't care about truth, they are fine with his crimes.

However, we actually show these people that we are perfectly normal and merely ask them to educate themselves on both sides of the story. And it's then that we get to see how delusional THEY are instead.

It's like banging your head against a brick wall most of the time but it's getting through to some,others as you say,simply won't be convinced no matter what.

The not guilty verdict in 05 threw a massive spanner in the works,not only of these buffoons but the whole media,it was all geared up for endless stories of MJ's incarceration.

Unfortunately this is nothing new for us,we simply got some rest bite after the trial and his death.

Now we're back to defamation for money.
We have to accept we,like Michael,can't change the world,we can try to educate but you will never have everyone on your side.....no one does.

So Paris is in the hospital and attempted suicide this morning

F*** You Dan reed you worthless penguin looking POS. F*** You Robson and Safechuk. Hope terrible things happen to these guys,

TMZ had it

Edit - OH GOD IT WASNT REAL

WOW TMZ IS GARBAGE

F*** You Dan reed you worthless penguin looking POS. F*** You Robson and Safechuk. Hope terrible things happen to these guys,

TMZ had it

Oh thats shoking. I was hoped that this will not happened. It came into my mind that she could react like this!!

So sad....

Please all the fans don't whrite anything anymore to her.
No pressure anymore. Anything can be wrong now.
Now we all know how much the whole thing had effected her.
It couldn't go much worse.

TMZ had it

WOW TMZ IS GARBAGE

She's on Twitter now giving them some.

TMZ had it

WOW TMZ IS GARBAGE

It was a false information right?

So tired.
Fools like that you should not care about. Those kinds of people are often hiding themselves, just want to be @$$; or even racist. They are the ones who are sick. We are defending the innocent with facts to back it up. Remember even President Obamas still have racist fools who still think he is not American and trash him even though he won TWICE. Keep on defending MJ. If they call you sick, call the a sick bas#ard for falsely accusing someone who is innocent. They aint said no more to u than u to them (and facts back us up. End of story. MJ defenders are not the one lying in court, changing stories, etc).

See, they blocked you. That fool do not care. Just a TROLL. They know u speak the truth but they want to be @$$hole online.

Is it not maybe interesting that they start filming Leaving Neverland which seamed to be financed and supported from some powerful people in the industry right after the estate sold nearly MJs compleate catalog.

Like they have said to themself:
After we have now finally all the songs back we can make the next/last step and destroy black Michael Jackson and his legacy?

I mean everthing bad and huge what did happpen to Michael and his treatment semed to have to do with his catalog and power, why not LN too?

This is the type of stuff that needs to be covered by all media!!!!!!!

Follow the money...

Turns out, Safechuck's family trash business went bankrupt and their being sued for $840,086 dollars, according to a lawsuit filed in 2013... The year James Safechuck woke up and discovered MJ touched his peepee.

Coincidence?
https://t.co/8sMAYFp23f
People need to spread this like wild fire.

Paris without a doubt needs to sue TMZ. Lying ****s
She needs to sue. make them pay as well. TMZ is a bunch of liars as well that tell a few truth to get people to think they are creditable. NOT. Even a Thief is honest every now and then.

Wait. TMZ actually fabricated a story that Paris attempted suicide? I thought usually those kind of lines are only crossed by a Radar Online or The Sun.

Seriously?

See, they blocked you. That fool do not care. Just a TROLL. They know u speak the truth but they want to be @$$hole online.

Exactly,moron of the highest degree.

Wait. TMZ actually fabricated a story that Paris attempted suicide? I thought usually those kind of lines are only crossed by a Radar Online or The Sun.

Seriously?

TMZ are as bad as those you mentioned
I haven't seen the exact headline but they aren't daft,it probably says the word reported in it....Paris reportedly taken to hospital kind of thing.... that's their get out clause.

Pretty much impossible to sue the media in the USA.they will just blame their non excistant source. Makes you wonder if levine is involved as speculated

Back