Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

No you're right,I thought it was from yesterday but after reading it,its from a while ago.

But boy I do hope that it can eventually make them to come out and admit it was all a lie. But I wonder if it really can get that far. Let's say estate wins from HBO, it won't have to make the two liars come out, sadly.

But boy I do hope that it can eventually make them to come out and admit it was all a lie. But I wonder if it really can get that far. Let's say estate wins from HBO, it won't have to make the two liars come out, sadly.

That's it unfortunately,we all cling to the hope that one of the accusers will come forward with the truth but in reality it's very very unlikely to happen.

We're all doing our bit,chipping away at the lies and when certain papers are beginning to report such,it means it's not all in vain.

It wouldn't surprise me if SafeChuck's resentment towards Michael is similar to Gavin Arviso. There was a key moment in the 2005 trial when Mez broke with usual defence protocol and asked Gavin 'Why are you so angry with Michael Jackson' and Gavin blurted out 'because he stopped calling me'. Nothing about being abused, kidnapped or exploited. And I believe Safechuck probably felt the same way. In fact his suggestion about being replaced by Brett Barnes suggests as much.

In fact, I think WR is probably suffering from the same syndrome, except in his case it was the estate that stopped calling.

Staffordshire Bullterrier;4249948 said:
Wtf. I hadn't heard of the guy because to me MJ's lawyer was always Mez, but that's only because of the huge case. So the Jacksons and estate never even had MJ's true will as well, damn.

I had never heard of him until he was murdered. I was suspicious of his death then, just as I am STILL suspicious. Just as I was suspicious of Frank Dileos death and now Ron Newt. Whether you believe these deaths are/were a part of a conspiracy or not, you surely can’t deny that this whole LN fraudomentary IS a conspiracy 100%.😡

Paris78;4249925 said:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">beautiful metaphor for humanity. this is why i’m trying to tell everyone to smoke and chill. you’re allowed to be concerned over injustices but violence and angry energy end with results similar to this picture. this is what you get for bein’ a snake. js <a href="https://t.co/YqBn550JSr">https://t.co/YqBn550JSr</a></p>&mdash; Paris-Michael K. J. (@ParisJackson) <a href="https://twitter.com/ParisJackson/status/1106754350506868737?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">16. März 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">why are people just now realizing this ?</p>&mdash; Paris-Michael K. J. (@ParisJackson) <a href="https://twitter.com/ParisJackson/status/1106766728984330241?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">16. März 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">my father handled his trials and tribulations with grace, peace, and love. it’s a more effective way of life. i suggest we all take that as an example</p>&mdash; Paris-Michael K. J. (@ParisJackson) <a href="https://twitter.com/ParisJackson/status/1106766635111579648?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">16. März 2019</a></blockquote>

I understand Paris approach here. One thing I would recommend she do is lay of the smoke and chill comments. We all get she likes to partake as many of us do. I don’t think it’s a good idea to promote it publicly and don’t think Michael would either.

It wouldn't surprise me if SafeChuck's resentment towards Michael is similar to Gavin Arviso. There was a key moment in the 2005 trial when Mez broke with usual defence protocol and asked Gavin 'Why are you so angry with Michael Jackson' and Gavin blurted out 'because he stopped calling me'. Nothing about being abused, kidnapped or exploited. And I believe Safechuck probably felt the same way. In fact his suggestion about being replaced by Brett Barnes suggests as much.

In fact, I think WR is probably suffering from the same syndrome, except in his case it was the estate that stopped calling.

I agree. That is why I know that their SCRIPTED lies are based on pedophilic FANTASIES. Robson and Safechuck were/still are obsessed with Michael. It has nothing to do with molestation. It has to do with THEIR obsession and fantasies. Like Gavin Arvisso, they became angry when their obsessive behavior was rejected by Michael. What sickens me about these liars is that they feel entitled, as if Michael owed them something. How disgusting!

they are squeezing themselves in the Michael Jackson legacy this way.. Forever they are a part of the MJ story!!

That's why I find this 'mock wedding' story interesting.. Because for better or worse, they made it happen!!! They are in the history books

Smooth72;4249958 said:
I understand Paris approach here. One thing I would recommend she do is lay of the smoke and chill comments. We all get she likes to partake as many of us do. I don’t think it’s a good idea to promote it publicly and don’t think Michael would either.
Paris doesn't seem to realise that being passive is what led to this situation. That approach didn't work before and it certainly won't help now. Taking action to fight this injustice is the only way to break the cycle and repair the damage. As a self-proclaimed activist, she should know better. That's what activism is.

Smooth72;4249958 said:
I understand Paris approach here. One thing I would recommend she do is lay of the smoke and chill comments. We all get she likes to partake as many of us do. I don&#8217;t think it&#8217;s a good idea to promote it publicly and don&#8217;t think Michael would either.

Maybe this is HER way of coping with this travesty. We know how it is affecting us-lack of sleep, stress, etc. I know it is affecting Paris and her siblings a 1000% more. I have gone through a family member being falsely accused and I could barely function at work or at home. It is the worst thing that a person could go through, being falsely accused of and FRAMED for something that you KNOW you did not do. I don&#8217;t believe in smoking ANYTHING; however, I can understand Paris trying to numb her pain. I just pray that this doesn&#8217;t overtake her or her siblings. FALSE accusations can not only destroy the person being accused, it can destroy loved ones as well. I can attest to that!

Smooth72;4249958 said:

Maybe this is HER way of coping with this travesty. We know how it is affecting us-lack of sleep, stress, etc. I know it is affecting Paris and her siblings a 1000% more. I have gone through a family member being falsely accused and I could barely function at work or st home. It is the worst thing that a person could go through, being fa,sexy accused of and FRAMED for something that you KNOW you did not do. I don’t believe in smoking ANYTHING; however, I can understand Paris trying to numb her pain. I just pray that this doesn’t overtake her or her siblings. FALSE accusations can not only destroy the person being accused, it can destroy loved ones as well. I can attest to that! &#128533;

Anna;4249962 said:
Paris doesn't seem to realise that being passive is what led to this situation. That approach didn't work before and it certainly won't help now. Taking action to fight this injustice is the only way to break the cycle and repair the damage. As a self-proclaimed activist, she should know better. That's what activism is.

Yes, I agree with you on all points. How you go about being a activist is the thing do it professionally and with cause for change. Real beneficial reasons. I just know what MJ stood for and it was all things positive. I remember when I was a kid and went to his concerts in the 80’s they didn’t even serve alcohol. Take a page from your father Paris.

Of all people, MJ fans should know not to judge Paris.
Paris is entitled to do whatever she wants or needs to do, that's not the issue. But telling the people who are working hard to try and improve the situation to just sit back and chill is not helpful. If things get better it'll be because of the work of the fans, Taj, and a few journalists fighting back. Smoking weed and doing nothing isn't going to change anything.

She is not as strong as she tries to show. Let's her live her life the way she wants. She won't be of any help obviously she is not the kind of person willing to read court cases and argue. she wants to continue to party with her friends and pretends that everything is fine.

WildStyle;4249966 said:
Of all people, MJ fans should know not to judge Paris.

I don’t think your following the point. I’m simply stating keep what you do privately so you are not judge. I can just imagine the backlash that could come from her public comments. Someone needs to give her some sound advice on how to present herself publicly. As far as judgement goes if you going state things publicly you will be judged and you are asking to be judged if you state things publicly. She also does not deserve a pass from fans because she is Michael Jackson’s daughter. If this was one of my young children stating theses things I would give them the same advice. Having a strong image is important especially if you choose to be a public figure. Lead by example is the best advice I could give.

She is not as strong as she tries to show. Let's her live her life the way she wants. She won't be of any help obviously she is not the kind of person willing to read court cases and argue. she wants to continue to party with her friends and pretends that everything is fine.
I don't mean that she should take action. I'm talking about us. I don't think she should be telling everyone to just chill and smoke weed. We need to actually fight this or nothing changes.

Paris speaks from a place she needs to be to keep her sanity through the mess.. really think about how emotionally invested we are... and we are fans! imagine that being your father! if she needs to tune out of it to tune into herself.. let her!

I'd almost prefer the three Jackson 'kids' not to even know about it if it were possible..

There will come a time where they will come to terms with the situation and speak... it may take some serious time! give it to them, they deserve it..

is there any chance that we will ever see the two book drafts from Wade? Seems like the Estate has the book drafts?

"Jackson Estate lawyer Howard Weitzman said Robson&#8217;s book told a completely different story of how he was first abused by Jackson. When asked about some of these discrepancies at his deposition, Robson explained that his memories had 'evolved' since writing the draft of the book in late 2012 and early 2013.

https://www.express.co.uk/entertain...Wade-Robson-mother-Safechuck-child-abuse-true

I am also wondring why Wade didnt delete all the emails he wrote to his mom and to himself.
<menu type="context" id="fcltHTML5Menu"><menuitem command="context" label="Copy Link Text"></menuitem></menu><menu type="context" id="fcltHTML5Menu"><menuitem command="context" label="Copy Link Text"></menuitem></menu>

Paris speaks from a place she needs to be to keep her sanity through the mess.. really think about how emotionally invested we are... and we are fans! imagine that being your father! if she needs to tune out of it to tune into herself.. let her!

I'd almost prefer the three Jackson 'kids' not to even know about it if it were possible..

There will come a time where they will come to terms with the situation and speak... it may take some serious time! give it to them, they deserve it..

Agree. Paris,for the sake of her mental health would be best staying away from everything and letting taj, us etc etc .fight the fight. We may want her to get involved to make us feel better but shes not a strong person no matter what role she likes to play on social media.but i do think she should stay away from commenting altogether as whatever she says has and will be taken out of contact

Paris is a free thinker. She does not conform to societies norms in order to appease people or look a certain way and for that I commend her. Most importantly, she's a kid. And MJ fans need to mind their own business and focus on what we are doing, not on what his children are doing. We have no idea what they are going through. So just leave it alone.

I've already said several times this isn't about Paris taking action! It's about her telling everyone else to just chill. That isn't helpful.

I've already said several times this isn't about Paris taking action! It's about her telling everyone else to just chill. That isn't helpful.
Nobody has to do what Paris suggests you to do. This is her way of dealing with it.

WildStyle;4249978 said:
Nobody has to do what Paris suggests you to do. This is her way of dealing with it.

Thank You! Why are fans taking what Paris says literally? Do you think I or any other AWARE fan is going to take the advice of a teenager/young woman who is trying to block all of this crap about her father, from her mind. Some of you DO need to get a grip. Some of you wanted Paris to speak up and when she does, you don&#8217;t agree with her, IMO, she doesn&#8217;t need to,say anything. Stay behind the scenes and not respond to anyone-fan or foe. Again, this is the way SHE is handling things. If you are going to defend Michael, then DO IT! If things get too stressful for you, take a break. I can understand how this can really stress out younger fans. I have been defending Michael for 30+ years, so I know what to expect. That&#8217;s not to say that this latest travesty is not stressful for even us longtime supporters. It is. The bottomline is, I will always support Michael, because I know he is 1000% INNOCENT. These liars/extortionists will never change that belief. There is ZERO proof of their accusations and a ton of evidence to prove they are liars and scam artists. That should be enough for any fan to defend Michael, an innocent man.

They say in the comment sections that fans must see it to debunk it.
What they can't really do when they can't produce videos!
But what they don't see is that it is very possible that NAMBLA is behind this and that they help them to promote man and boy sex and peodo phantasies of loving relationships with children with using the name of the Humantarian Michael Jackson who always wanna protect children from every harm!
This content is not for children! Not for young MJ fans!
I know there are many of them out there!
They should not see it and this immages of MJ abbusing kids in their head.
A under 12 year old child with much phatasie will have problemes to deal with this.
All fans don't HAVE to see it to debunk it-we have enough graphic material in the court docs, etc.
Besides, enough advocates have watched it to let us know what is in it. I'd write to them and ask them to remove it for those reasons-it just promotes the movie.

Someone posted it on YouTube the other day and I reported it for copyright infringement and sexual content. It was removed immediately.

I agree. That is why I know that their SCRIPTED lies are based on pedophilic FANTASIES. Robson and Safechuck were/still are obsessed with Michael. It has nothing to do with molestation. It has to do with THEIR obsession and fantasies. Like Gavin Arvisso, they became angry when their obsessive behavior was rejected by Michael. What sickens me about these liars is that they feel entitled, as if Michael owed them something. How disgusting!

I think it was before this shoppng trip in 1995 when the contact between MJ and the Robsons broke up.

Cause even as a friend the generous MJ whould have send him and his family a free copy from his history album.
But MJs main attention was on his wife after 1994 and his work as usal.

I didn't saw Wades parts of LN but were there really much pictures with MJ and wade in public?
Were there pictures with MJ after he married Lisa in 1994?

they are squeezing themselves in the Michael Jackson legacy this way.. Forever they are a part of the MJ story!!

That's why I find this 'mock wedding' story interesting.. Because for better or worse, they made it happen!!! They are in the history books

Oh that can be true..... we must do everthing to erase them from MJs history. They don't derserve a place in it.
I wonder if they have already a place in MJs wikipedia.
I didn't look it up for a while.

Agree. Paris,for the sake of her mental health would be best staying away from everything and letting taj, us etc etc .fight the fight. We may want her to get involved to make us feel better but shes not a strong person no matter what role she likes to play on social media.but i do think she should stay away from commenting altogether as whatever she says has and will be taken out of contact

I agree about the mental health bit. With her history of depression and a suicide attempt it's probably best for her not to get entrenched in the drama as it could cause her to have a breakdown. Staying away does NOT mean she doesn't support her father; we all know she does. She's just doing it quietly and in a way that is best for her right now.

Back