Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

ozemouze;4251690 said:
The haters on twitter are so dumb. Why can't we have smart haters at least? :D

How about this guy? A apparently elected official.

Seriously? I’ve never doubted it for a minute. He’s paid of families with millions of dollars, built a fantasyland for children and slept with a chimp! The undoubtedly troubled man and boy I sympathise with, the abuser of children I despise!

Staffordshire Bullterrier;4251708 said:

Seriously? I’ve never doubted it for a minute. He’s paid of families with millions of dollars, built a fantasyland for children and slept with a chimp! The undoubtedly troubled man and boy I sympathise with, the abuser of children I despise!

and slept with a chimp!
:fear: The ultimate argument! :lmao:

On a more serious note: the hate people are getting for defending MJ is actually scary. I see fans asking why there isn't more celebrity defending MJ - well, most of them are probably scared of the lynch mob mentality lately. I'm not saying that's right but it's understandable in a way. :-/

I am just back from cinema. Watched "US" movie and there was small Jackson's Thriller's part? a girl in a movie was wearing an t-shirt with the image Micheal from Thirller and it was even written on the t-shirt. It is a horror movie. In this time we are facing now it made me smile ? nothing will mute MJ's legency ?

There are clear connections between AEG, HBO and Sundance Institute through married couple Marvin Putnam (AEG attorney in the Jackson Est v AEG wrongful death case 2010-13) and Keri Putnam (Executive Producer of Sundance Institute since 2010).

Prior to this role Keri Putnam worked for HBO from 1987-2007 (Assistant Manager to Exec VP, HBO Films) before joining Miramax in 2006 then Sundance. In the early stages of that $1.5bn claim (a sum that relates to MJ LLC's potential lost earnings) AEG implied that they would air MJ's 'dirty laundry' if necessary (potentially reducing MJ's e.g., image/reputation value in the possible outcome of AEG losing).

The fact that Green was hired to produce a one-sided defamatory piece on Jackson's reputation by HBO which was then green-lighted for huge exposure at the Sundance Festival was no coincidence.

Wade Robson's claim suddenly began during that the period of that case and for the same sum of $1.5bn which clearly does not relate to his alleged potential lost earnings. Wade Robson (WR) had a career related breakdown and therapy in 2011 and was still championing MJ after that.

He applied for and failed to secure job with JE production of 'The ONE' MJ Vegas show during that period of therapy.
He had career, financial and marriage problems by 2012 and suffered a second career stress related breakdown.
Safechuck was a child actor but an unsuccessful adult one.
He and his family lost a civil case in 2013 brought by business partners for financial dishonesty.
The damages against was almost $1m. A few month later Safechuck joined WR through he claims, watching him interviewed on TV.

For details of their allegations both have seemingly plagiarized 'concepts' from the disgraced pro-pedo fictional book 'Michael Jackson Was My Lover' by Victor Gutierrez. Gutierrez was successfully sued by Jackson for $2.7m.

Staffordshire Bullterrier;4251708 said:

He is a dam fool. I am sorry but i think some of these peole are revealing their own demons. I would not be surprise about them. I am serious.

BBC Radio 2 played Michael yesterday - first time hes been on the station since LN?

BBC Radio 2 played Michael yesterday - first time hes been on the station since LN?

Don't tell Branca please he will commission another article in Billboard praising his brilliance in handling the matter and his unearthly skills in getting radios to play the music of someone as guilty as MJ again.

The FEW station who did will put it back on. There will always be a few haters (look how they bring up stupid stuff). again, this stuff is more media driven and people who are talking smack ALREADY was negative toward MJ but they mean nothing. If they die today or tomorrow, it wont stop the love people have for MJ and he will go on forever. The news is getting out to those who care about truth. And if someone is still hatin when it come back on, that is their life expectancy being cut short.

That 'gentleman' is an alcoholic. God knows what he does when he is under the influence and he is under most of the time.

That 'gentleman' is an alcoholic. God knows what he does when he is under the influence and he is under most of the time.
Go figure. it never fails. Some of those people live their life online as if they are rightous and may have more problems and doing more mess than the people they are accusing. Who will want to ignore facts if it is shown? No one with a brain. They are hiding their own demons. Look at people who run the tabloids. I always say you have to have a certain level of insecurity or issues/mental sickness in your life to work at a place that celebrate bad news on people.

Last edited:
Furienna;4251615 said:
I believe that some men don't like Michael because he had a rather androgynous image, which would make some people uncomfortable and willing to believe anything about him. And there is also that eternal prejudice, that they don't think that a "real man" wants to be with children (except maybe if they're family). It is more likely to them that a man would abuse boys than that he would want to be their friend... So there's no reason for these people to do any research. Michael was never a "real man" in their eyes, so that gives them the "right" to assume anything about him.

One guy on a Swedish forum even said that Michael should have slept around with lots of different women, because that would have been "normal". Even if these women would have accused him of sexual assault later, it would have been better than spending time with young boys in a totally harmless manner. Because it would have been more "normal"... I decided to not reply anymore to this loser, but he did give me a glimpse into how the haters must be thinking. It is terrible though that a hater would go so far as punching a MJ fan on the lip. Then again, such a thing just proves what kind of pathetic people we're dealing with...

I think you may be right, but it's still hard to know why those feelings are so strong that they won't even look at evidence.

I've read a lot of 'progressive/ liberal' articles in the past that bemoan the lack of men as role models for young children, especially in nursery and junior schools (age 5 to 11). It's said that a lot of men who are interested in teaching won't teach these age groups because of the risk of being called a paedophile. Yet the same 'type' of people who say they want to encourage male teachers for young people, are the ones attacking MJ because of these false allegations.

On a different topic, there was an article in the Irish Mirror yesterday about Neil Ratner, MJ's 'anaesthetist' who says he used Propofol to help MJ sleep on tour. The positive part of the article is that he says he does not believe the allegations.

He said he confronted Jackson over his young pals before the HIStory tour, four years after allegations from the family of 13-year-old Jordan Chandler.

He said: “I thought it was odd he was friends with young boys but when I asked him about it, his response was so innocent. He said he didn’t know what he was doing wrong, why he couldn’t spend time with them.

“Michael wasn’t like everyone else. There was an innocence there and he’d missed out on his childhood. He really did want to encapsulate that Peter Pan feeling of forever embracing things like a child did.

“All I can say is if I thought there was so much as a sniff of something like that going on I would have stopped it.

“I don’t recognise this Michael Jackson who is accused of such things.”

https://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/celebrity-news/lisa-marie-presley-slams-*****-14178167

Someone edited his wiki page to include that. Wasnt me but hilarious!

If we keep pushing a positive narrative about Michael, celebrating our love of and support for him - and if we stop just reacting to negative stories - as Terrell said "they'll be back!".

We should be streaming his music, wearing merc, watching positive vids on YouTube, booking tickets for MJOne and Thriller Live, visiting exhibitions.

We are MJ fans and DAMN PROUD OF IT!!!

This was a nice tweet. I hadn't read about this initiative before:

over the course of two weeks, i received over 800 names/locations from fans across the world. today, i brought them all with me to forest lawn to let mj know that we are here for him during this difficult time. thank you all for helping me bring him the love that he deserves!

https://twitter.com/peacelovemjj/status/1109915972733812736

I think you may be right, but it's still hard to know why those feelings are so strong that they won't even look at evidence.

I've read a lot of 'progressive/ liberal' articles in the past that bemoan the lack of men as role models for young children, especially in nursery and junior schools (age 5 to 11). It's said that a lot of men who are interested in teaching won't teach these age groups because of the risk of being called a paedophile. Yet the same 'type' of people who say they want to encourage male teachers for young people, are the ones attacking MJ because of these false allegations.
You're so right. One of the reasons why few men become teachers for small children is (most likely) fear of being accused of paedophilia. I think of my brother-in-law's cousin, who actually is a rare male pre-school teacher. Since he's not rich and famous, he is not in as much dangerous of being targeted as Michael is. But he still only has to encounter one sick loony parent, and he will be in deep trouble!

And I agree with you about the hypocricy of supposedly "liberal" people, who will judge Michael ten years after his death without any proof of his guilt. They just make me sick! It is a good thing that Barbara Streisand got some well-deserved criticism for her dumb remark, but they all owe the remaining Jacksons a huge apology for their ignorance.

Last edited:
Someone find out new great and interesting connections from LN to Harvey Weinstein!!!

"Leaving Neverland SHOCKING LINKS to Harvey Weinstein, Oprah, & HBO" from "MJ Media09Returnes"
365 views on Mardh 25 2019

(I told that one of the connection between LN and the AEG trail is that the same Lawfirm which represended AEG against the Jackson Family were Wade in the middle of the trail first came out and made the allegations is the same lawfirm woj presents now HBO against the estate because of LN.)

Wade Robson's claim suddenly began during that the period of that case and for the same sum of $1.5bn which clearly does not relate to his alleged potential lost earnings.
-----------------
That figure has never been said. We need to stick to the facts to maintain credibility

I was talking to someone on Twitter, giving facts and then she gives me this. I'm guessing this is from MJ Facts? I just want to be sure before I discredit something/someone.

screenshot_20190325-11tko7.jpg

screenshot_20190325-173jdy.jpg

Last edited:
Testing the waters probably, itll only improve from here

Please don't be so confident. It actually depends on feedback.

It is vitally important that whenever MJ fans hear MJ on the radio they MUST provide POSITIVE feedback to the station immediately.
I am sure that the station WILL receive negative feedback from those who believe the tabloid and LN, so we have to counteract that strongly.

IF all they receive is negativity or if the overwhelming majority of comments received are negative they WILL mute Michael Jackson on their station. That is fact.

I reconized today that James, Wade and Chantal could not went or leave Neverland without adults in cars cause there was no public transport around Neverland right?
No child can went to Neverland by his own.

I don't belive that MJ sended his Limosines out to pick up Wade, James and Chantal cause this they would mention in their Lawsuit or LN to help their grooming/Love story.

So they must went and leave Neverland with help of their own relatives or the help of the adult freinds and relatives of the other chidren who had a driver licence.

Did Wade and James in any testemony ever describe how they went to Neverland?

The Testemony from Joy Robson in 2005 can be maybe more helpful as I thought.

A reporter should ask James and Wade the qustion how they went to Neverland and how they left it in all the many times they were there and what the adult who bought them to Neverland did in Neverland after he/she bought them there.

Last edited:
I was talking to someone on Twitter, giving facts and then she gives me this. I'm guessing this is from MJ Facts? I just want to be sure before I discredit something/someone.

Well maybe it came from there but I don't see what difference it makes. We know there was a payment.
It was discussed in the '05 trial wasn't it?
I seem to remember Jason himself testifying that he didn't even know about the payment until much later.

When the Chandler payment happened Francia's mum suddenly thought #MeToo!

Well maybe it came from there but I don't see what difference it makes. We know there was a payment.
It was discussed in the '05 trial wasn't it?
I seem to remember Jason himself testifying that he didn't even know about the payment until much later.

When the Chandler payment happened Francia's mum suddenly thought #MeToo!

Hmmm I see. But why pay at all to that damn Francia family? The Chandlers I get and apparently MJ regretted it too afterwards, but why give that damn Francia family a dime at all? And what about these Martinez's?

For these people they can "fire" back at me and say, see he paid more families off.

I just read about it on The MJ Allegations site. I read the details. I guess it makes more sense now, although I wish he had fought and said "**** you" to this family because these haters now like to believe they have "ammo" to fight the defenders with. And it isn't something I can say is BS. The Martinez is BS though.

Last edited:
Back